WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D3 Final Lynch Tally - Please check your votes!

Coffee? () -
Moose (2) - Mel, AM
Mel (1) - MJ
FS (7) - Snowy, Pippy, Kata, Moose, Lawpy, Coffee?, dpmd
Houston (1) - Stagg
Stagg (2) - Kara, Dolphin
Lawpy (1) - booJay
Kata (1) - Genny
AM (1) - Jayna

16/22

Missing: Kal, FinnSki, Sporty, Houston, SAR, FS

2c4568905d68ab04624c7780d66bf6ec.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
@Stagg737 thoughts on YK?

Am going to do some ISOs on people tonight (which I asked Mixy what that stood for in PMs. Clarifying before someone jumps on my d!ck about a noob knowing too much terminology...) and will be looking into her. She's still up there on my list though as I feel like she's been lying low today. Might be wrong, but will look into her first to answer your question.

Members don't see this ad :)
Am going to do some ISOs on people tonight (which I asked Mixy what that stood for in PMs. Clarifying before someone jumps on my d!ck about a noob knowing too much terminology...) and will be looking into her. She's still up there on my list though as I feel like she's been lying low today. Might be wrong, but will look into her first to answer your question.
I think it's a little weird you're getting all this help from mods, who generally try to be fairly hands-off in my experience. It makes me wonder if you're trying to cover for learning things through a wolf pack PM, or if Mixy really is telling you things. The fact that it's even a question is why you shouldn't rely on mods like that - it turns them into players rather than mods. I think if you have questions, either ask them in the thread or ask your PM partners, but let the mods be mods.

Reactions: 2 users
D3
The tour bus continued west through the high country. Let me tell you, if you have not driven through the Rocky Mountains, you should; it is a sight to behold. Not everyone was interested in watching the scenery, however. Discussion, like westbound I-70 traffic on Friday afternoons, ground to a snail's pace and some travelers didn't participate at all. The tour guide's face slowly turned redder and redder over the course of the day.

Meanwhile, those who were present lazily pointed a finger at Moose, despite her protests. Suddenly, the mob turned toward Froyo, with slightly more purpose this time. Froyo offered no defense as they were thrown off the bus and told to walk home.

upload_2018-5-30_14-2-59-jpeg.234817

@Frozenshades, The Continental Divide, a neutral player who had to survive to the end of the game to fulfill their win conditions.

"If anyone wants to keep riding this bus instead of walking home," the tour guide barked, "you better start talking! I don't want to see as many 'missing' votes on the tally tomorrow as I did today!"

It is now Night 3. Night will close at 8am MDT.

Mt. Elbert

1. @Animal Midwife
3. @Melchizedek
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark
5. @SnowshoeDog143

Cortez
6. @Karabiner13
8. @Mad Jack
9. @Lawper
10. @Miranda Senft

Springfield
11. @youngkal
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter
13. @johnnaboo
14. @SportPonies
15. @dolphin106258

Dinosaur
17. @Stagg737
18. @katashark
19. @allieh8607
20. @PippyPony

Julesburg
21. @dpmd
22. @SARdoghandler
24. @genny
25. @JaynaAli

Buried somewhere in no man's land

(empty)

Bloom Cemetary
6. @WildZoo - vanillager
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Unlynchable Villager

16. @allieh8607 - Chaos
23. @Frozenshades - vanilla neutral

Reactions: 2 users
I think it's a little weird you're getting all this help from mods, who generally try to be fairly hands-off in my experience. It makes me wonder if you're trying to cover for learning things through a wolf pack PM, or if Mixy really is telling you things. The fact that it's even a question is why you shouldn't rely on mods like that - it turns them into players rather than mods. I think if you have questions, either ask them in the thread or ask your PM partners, but let the mods be mods.

Sorry, didn't even think about it that way. I'm happy to post those PMs in the thread if people want to see them.

MOD ANNOUNCEMENTS:

1. @allieh8607 will be replacing @Houstonnn97 due to inactivity. The writeup has been updated to reflect this change.
2. Super duper big emphasis on this:
"If anyone wants to keep riding this bus instead of walking home," the tour guide barked, "you better start talking! I don't want to see as many 'missing' votes on the tally tomorrow as I did today!"
Mods are displeased with participation today. Going forward, we will be smiting for lack of lynch votes.

Reactions: 6 users
Hello, four pages behind. Random things that stuck out to me, doing a mini post by post.

I really don't like this, but for now

Unlynch Houston
Lynch Moose
Why would you do this if you don't like it?

----
Moose reads the exact same she did in the last game to me. I'm not feeling wolf on her. She'd be playing a darn good boob wolf to her village "meta" she set last game if that was the case.

Reactions: 1 user
@Karabiner13 @Mad Jack Okay so I'm stuck in your craw. Fair enough. Where would you be voting next if I flip wolf? Where would you be voting next if I flip village?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, four pages behind. Random things that stuck out to me, doing a mini post by post.

----
Moose reads the exact same she did in the last game to me. I'm not feeling wolf on her. She'd be playing a darn good boob wolf to her village "meta" she set last game if that was the case.
one.game.does.not.a.meta.make.

Reactions: 1 users
fwiw, I think Moose is sounding a lot like she did in the last game (her first game). If you read endgame, where she was lynched, it sounds a lot like today.
^this

This isn't endgame though.
Your 20 questions and evasive posts like this are annoying me more than normal. It's not end game, but she IS on lynch again.

----

I didn't like the vote for the reason you gave here. I don't consider it a meta, but if she's a wolf she's doing a pretty fantastic job of keeping her persona the same under pressure.

I did it because I was close behind her in the tally and I was trying to stay alive. The vote count was 3-2 with no one else having 2 votes and no one else really even getting talked about. Meanwhile, AM has her vote on Moose and had been asking a bunch of people (including Moose) what they think about me and has been kind of painting me as a wolf, so I was worried about her waffling and flipping the vote. Plus there were a ton of votes still out there that I was clueless about.

So then I voted Morty and I said I really didn't like it then because I haven't been getting wolfy feels from her as she seems the same as last game, even when leaned on pretty hard. So that made it 4-2, then she voted to lynch me out of "self-prez" making it 4-3. Then the FS bandwagon started gaining steam.

I didn't want to keep my vote on Moose, but I also wanted to make sure I wasn't going to get lynched, which is why I stuck with her until Coffee? and Moose unlynched me and lynched FS.

one.game.does.not.a.meta.make.

No, but when she was leaned on really hard during the lynch vote tonight, she reacted almost identically as she did in the last game. Considering the amount of posts she was making, that would be some strong wolfing, especially for a noob.

Also, additional question for everyone. Since FS was a "vanilla neutral" who "had to survive to the end of the game to fulfill their win conditions", does that mean village had to win and she had to survive? Could she have won if wolves won but she survived? Why is this different from chaos?

Also, additional question for everyone. Since FS was a "vanilla neutral" who "had to survive to the end of the game to fulfill their win conditions", does that mean village had to win and she had to survive? Could she have won if wolves won but she survived? Why is this different from chaos?
She could win with either team. Neutral differs from chaos in that generally chaos wins alone

We also haven't nailed a wolf yet, so what else are you really operating on, AM? Can't look at how they interacted with known wolves, can't really do effective vote analysis

We also haven't nailed a wolf yet, so what else are you really operating on, AM? Can't look at how they interacted with known wolves, can't really do effective vote analysis

Of course you can. I'm been doing vote analysis all day today. You can lead the village to a wolf, but you can't make them lynch.

I'm also confused about why I can't bring up other people -- I'm just stating I am feeling a little weird for indescribable reasons about what I have seen from both of them. How is that an issue, again?

Reactions: 1 users
I'm also confused about why I can't bring up other people -- I'm just stating I am feeling a little weird for indescribable reasons about what I have seen from both of them. How is that an issue, again?

You can. I'm just getting really frustrated at this point.

Sorry guys :( i was out for a 21st. I’ll try to be better

Welcome back @allieh8607 !!! :hello:
Thanks. Glad to be back!

I will say after having time to finally read how my lynch went down, I am pretty PO'd. In my opinion it was a crappy thing to happen to someone who clearly wasn't going to be able to defend themselves. I tend to not have very thick skin when it comes to WW and take things personally so Mel's comment of "being ok with losing Allie" made me raise my eyebrows a bit but it's cool, I'm leaving my old role in the dust and keeping a healthy dose of suspicion on the lovely people that lynched me :mooning:

As an aside, I'm going to be upfront in that I just don't have time to go back and analyze the past few days so please don't ask me for reads. The game essentially starts now for me. Although I do remember at the very start of the day I was lynched, I had been feeling that Finn said something I thought was weird or sketchy... I'll have to go and find it.

N3
monument-picture.jpg

After yesterday's lovely awakening we couldn't help but hope for another night with no death. It was unfortunate though as all good things must come to an end. As the bus stopped over in Monument, it had trouble making it up the incline of I-25. As the tour bus pulled off for the night everyone went their seperate ways. It seems someone was adventerous and tried some CO style brownies and went to Taco Bell. Others went sight seeing and some watched tv all night. However another adventerous soul went horseback riding even after the Paws fiasco. This did not go well either. Who knew something so majestic was so dangerous? Found with a horseshoe print in her back thrown into another electric fence is
54dc40a3c7201_-_sev-meloneers-lgn.jpg

@PippyPony , Mellonee-Rocky Ford and villager who could send one gif to a player of their choosing nightly
As everyone gathered on the tourbus to get going again after some tour bus maintence they took a head count. It seemed everyone was there. "Wait!" one player shouted. AM was not on the tour bus. Buried somewhere in CO is @Animal Midwife.

Mt. Elbert
1. @Animal Midwife
3. @Melchizedek
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark
5. @SnowshoeDog143

Cortez
6. @Karabiner13
8. @Mad Jack
9. @Lawper
10. @Miranda Senft

Springfield
11. @youngkal
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter
13. @johnnaboo
14. @SportPonies
15. @dolphin106258

Dinosaur
17. @Stagg737
18. @katashark
19. @allieh8607

Julesburg
21. @dpmd
22. @SARdoghandler
24. @genny
25. @JaynaAli

Buried somewhere in no man's land

@Animal Midwife

Bloom Cemetary
6. @WildZoo - vanillager
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Unlynchable Villager

16. @allieh8607 - Chaos
23. @Frozenshades - vanilla neutral
20. @PippyPony - GIF villager

Last edited:
Okay guys, so I've been doing some analysis this morning (going in order down the list):
AM - I think you're being your normal questioning self tbh and despite all the intense questioning last night I still think you're villager (especially since you say you were attacked, what was the post the mods made if you don't mind my asking?)
Mel - You sound pretty normal to me although I thought I had explained my coffee? interactions for lawpy pretty well and you still didn't change your vote yesterday or justify it fully, but despite that, I still think you're village as well because you seem to be posting your normal stuff but I know you're a really good and manipulative player so I've still got my eye on you especially with you pushing the Dubz vote.
Coffee? - You are lower on the sketchdar for now as of last night (was slim shady supposed to be FS or Stagg?) and I'm leaning more villagy on you
Snowy - I get your FS vote in the beginning but not really towards the end, if you were able to justify it more than she just wasn't on I would appreciate it as Kata at least said that she tends to lurk (I've never played with FS so idk). It kinda feels a bit wolfy to me as you usually tend to vote late in the game (I know you've been sick, sorry!) but yesterday you were one of the earlier votes (although to be fair not a lot of people showed up)
Karabou - I've only ever played games you modded but you seem to have a meta similar to PBC mixed with AM and I'm not really understanding the Mel attack yesterday (I know you said you might be tunneling by idk). Other than that I think your posts have made sense and your questions have been good but I'm on the fence about you
MJ - you're being your normal quiet and sketchy self :p I see you keep voting for Mel but can you justify it a bit more? You haven't really justified it other than saying that you're upset. Are you upset about the fact that he pushed the Dubz vote?
Lawpy - lawpy seems noobish but idk he's done a good job of basically seeming confused for this whole game and I really never liked those self votes...
YK - I'm sketch af of YK as I really don't like how we're this far into the game and she still doesn't "really have feels for anyone". That seems like someone trying to be under the radar or someone who is neutral (but idk what the win condition would be). I know everyone is busy but I'd like a little more participation from her during the day please.
FinnSki - where were you yesterday? and can you explain why you said you were sketch of me? I'm naturally hesitant with hybrids based on what other people have said and because Finn and Ski are kinda opposite when it comes to posting amount but I haven't heard anything unreasonable from them yet.
Jboo - I feel like jboo is just a naturally sketchy player tbh (sorry!) she seemed uber sketch last game and then ended up being villager so idk about this game as she seems the same. But I do feel like she's spending so much time defending herself that I don't get a solid vote or understanding of her vote from her which makes her seem eh. I want more anaylsis.
Sporty - heyyyy thanks for defending me last night :D can you come back on the thread pleaseeee :) I know everyone is busy but the first day you didn't change your "joke vote" from Genny and you haven't been on a bunch. I'm leaning a bit village on you on the scale just because I think as a wolf you played slightly differently and a bit more defensively of yourself even when people weren't really on you.
Dolphin - you seem village noob to me
Stagg - you seem a bit defensive yes, but you've kept a pretty level head throughout the game but most of your votes have been "to get participation" and not because of analysis which makes me get sketchy vibes since it seems like you're trying to fly under the radar.
Kata - I haven't seen a lot from you kata and I don't know if you like to lay low or not but it's making me feel sketch of you.
Pippy - Pippy I feel on the fence about as I didn't ever really like her justifications about votes or her comment that she forgot about the game but I also think people keep saying she's being normal so idk.
DPMD - always comes on late and doesn't give a lot of justification which I don't like but does question AM more than others!
SAR - zero feels for SAR at this point since I have no idea who she is.
Genny - I want more from genny as I trust her analysis more that most! She's been right about a lot of stuff and I want to hear more info from her. Genny, where did you go when you disappeared?
Jayna - haven't heard a lot from you (i know that's your meta but I would still like a little more analysis please).

Sorry for the long post!

Last edited: