WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
But if you're not sure about dolphin how can you be sure I'm village?
I'm not sure of anything! I just know that this whole game you've seemed normal. You always ask questions and you seem to be posting a normal amount for you. You also said you were attacked!

Sent from my SM-G900T using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
@youngkal the voices in my head don't think that you should be trying to analyze the meta (god I hate that word) of Lawp when they haven't played many games and have only wolfed once. Because one game does not make a meta.

@Melchizedek the voices in my head question why, if you were more comfortable losing a quiet player if we had to lose one, you chose to vote allie over houston

I can pull quotes of the specific posts the voices were triggered by, but I'm lazy so if you know what I'm getting at without me quoting then I'd rather not go quote.

I agree with the no meta analysis of someone who hasn't played many games. Honestly, I'm not into meta-analysis in general, I think it gets village in trouble because people trust people from last game. Stuff like that.

Sorry for the self votes on D2, and I appreciate the constructive criticism. I admittedly developed a defeatist attitude when swamped with votes and felt like I was being a burden to village. I'm working on resolving this and will focus on addressing the votes directly than heading to defeatism. I won't do it this game or in future games :sorry::sorry:

Yeah, don't do that again. Defeatist attitude does nothing to help village.

Maybe @katashark would like to confirm or deny if she discussed what chaos meant?

I did not discuss anything about chaos at all.

other things I'd like to hear about after re-reading
@katashark what are your thoughts on some people that haven't been the main candidates for lynch

I'm still sorting thoughts out on people that aren't main candidates. Dpmd has made me do some eyebrow raises.

Here's my thoughts today:
I didn't realize how much talking for other people that mel was doing until kara pointed it out.
I realize this is her norm where AM asks a ton of questions of people but I did an ISO and can't see where she ever posts reads. I'd like to see where her questions are leading her to place everyone. The whole was MJ a wolf or third party convo today seemed weird...I'd expect her to know what a lone wolf was?
Pippy hasn't checked in today and I'm eager to see what she's got to say now that the post restriction is lifted.
I still need to go back and reread to get a better feel about stagg. Giving it a slight wolfy lean right this moment, but I want to go back and confirm the feelings or see if they change.
Mel is doing a lot of talking for other people. It's weird to me that AM hasn't posted reads yet, especially because people are often pressured to post reads all the time in ww now.

BTW, I was attacked last night.
casual. lol. was there a reason that you didn't say this earlier in the day?

Probably because of the strong communication chain and trust we have going.

something about this post seems off to me? but I could be reading too much into it.

Also just so everyone knows my service is going in and out so I'll try to respond asap
we know you are busy. you don't have to keep posting you are busy. everyone is busy.
I tried to PM with houston, and mods responded saying they are working on something. just FYI for everyone about that.
Stagg seems pretty noob village in PMs, but I'm not vouching.
I don't know what's going on with AM/Moose at the moment though. Kind of lost with that one.

fwiw, I think Moose is sounding a lot like she did in the last game (her first game). If you read endgame, where she was lynched, it sounds a lot like today.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Then I done ****ed up! And I would vote for YK. I don't like how she said she doesn't really have feels for people on the thread. But I would also definitely be voting for people who aren't voting!!!!

How did you **** up if it was me lying?

fwiw, I think Moose is sounding a lot like she did in the last game (her first game). If you read endgame, where she was lynched, it sounds a lot like today.

This isn't endgame though.

Lynch FS

not digging any of the other current leading candidates enough to lynch. FS lies low a lot of the time, but nothing since D1 is too long for me. I lie low too, but I try to check in.

Heads up everyone phone is at 5%.
Screenshot_2018-06-02-21-47-49.jpeg

Would it have changed anything?

Do you know anything else about the attack (or did I miss that in my skimming?)

I mean, info about that sort of stuff usually helps village on thread, so if you had a reason to sit on the info it's one thing, but to just come out with that later in the day for no reason doesn't read as very villagey to me. but idk

Do you know anything else about the attack (or did I miss that in my skimming?)

I mean, info about that sort of stuff usually helps village on thread, so if you had a reason to sit on the info it's one thing, but to just come out with that later in the day for no reason doesn't read as very villagey to me. but idk

How does it not read villagey?

lol everyone piling onto the zero poster who will probably flip village

good ****

Reactions: 2 users
I’ve tried to read everything and get up to date, but I’m not feeling very sure about anything at this point. So don’t ask for a bunch of analysis. I’d be willing to switch votes if needed.

Lynch stagg

Unlynch Moose
Lynch Houston

Because the Moose vote was self-prez and Houston still hasn't said a thing.

I’ve tried to read everything and get up to date, but I’m not feeling very sure about anything at this point. So don’t ask for a bunch of analysis. I’d be willing to switch votes if needed.

Lynch stagg

Says the person who isn't responding to easy questions in PMs...

Reactions: 1 user
Unlynch Moose
Lynch Houston

Because the Moose vote was self-prez and Houston still hasn't said a thing.

Says the person who isn't responding to easy questions in PMs...
I was trying to catch up on all the pages before responding to PMs sorry