WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do we think 2 hours is enough time to find another wolf?

I’m reading dpmd’s posts right now, but i got distracted by Moosy’s weird wolf brag

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am convinced the burying is not a wolf action. So that leaves me with someone just being annoyed with AM and all her interrogating or someone thinking she needed some protection (assuming the burying provides that). Option one leaves me without a great lynch target while option two gives me one. So for now I am willing to go with option 2
Lynch moose
wait what? You're saying you don't think burying is a wolf action....but that the person who was being annoyed with AM interrogating them (MOOSE) needs to be lynched? So you're saying that Moose is a villager that needs to be lynched? Am I reading this right?
Did that heavenly presence tell you how we can get dubz back? :yeahright:
You know what, seeing how much its annoying you, I'm not even sorry about it anymore
As for mel, I don't like being ignored
:banana:
AND TO CLARIFY, I NEVER SEERED DOLPHIN.

SUBTLE IS NOT MY MIDDLE NAME. IT'S COURTNEY.

I AM SORRY BUT I AM HELLA HUNGOVER AND PUKING

JFC is this what its like to be the rest of you when I start capslocking?

Reactions: 1 user
I mean this makes sense, but I can also think of reasons this could make the (burier? buryer?) village too.. eg. it is a jailer role...

Katherine Lee Bates wrote “America the Beautiful” after being inspired by the view from Pikes Peak in Colorado.

That’s true. For some reason, genny and AM got buried and iirc they were fairly contributive to the game. Gut and feels make me think silencing active and contributive players is something a wolf jailer would do. Especially since we also likely have a post restriction wolf who is also messing up active players.

That’s true. For some reason, genny and AM got buried and iirc they were fairly contributive to the game. Gut and feels make me think silencing active and contributive players is something a wolf jailer would do. Especially since we also likely have a post restriction wolf who is also messing up active players.
I think you're jumping way ahead of yourself if you're assuming that the jailer and the post restrictor are both wolves.

Kk. I rE4D thR0UGH Teh thRe4d PH45t 50 i D0'Nt GeT 5mitEd (TH0uGh re4lLy, i dId 54Y i'D H4VE k0NneCTI0N I55Ue2 Thi2 weEKenD). tH@ W42 4 Wh0lE L0t 0F CR42Y.

lyNCH M002E

8ec4i2E 08vI0U5ly we NeEd T0 ph0LL0w thr0UgH 0n TH@ inf0.

I H4te P05tInG Re5TrICTI0N2 4nd i'lL 8e 84cK T0 pL4yINg pr0pERLy When i d0'Nt h4Ve t0 De4l wIT ThI2 cr4p

wait what? You're saying you don't think burying is a wolf action....but that the person who was being annoyed with AM interrogating them (MOOSE) needs to be lynched? So you're saying that Moose is a villager that needs to be lynched? Am I reading this right?
'

If you are, then I'm not.

I mean that we have an opportunity for 2 people to go down today.
Wat8.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
It's wasted effort. When you get someone claiming to have seer results on you... I'm not sure I've seen someone talk their way out of that one. Maybe it's happened, but I've yet to witness it.
Challenge accepted.
@Miranda Senft This post should also address your comments on me in your analysis. I don't want to lynch you as it means either we're losing someone I think is a solid village player or you're a wolf and my feels/analysis are very off, but at this point your lynching is the best option for the village and the best chance we'll have at finding a wolf in the next 1-2 days.
.....the seer is saying MOOSE is a wolf......and you still think she's solid village.....

Didn't @DVMDream convince people she was a villager who seered as a wolf and had a role called "wolf"?

Thats totally a thing called a "miller" or "vagrant" and I've def thrown it into a game in the past just to screw with people.

Really getting to the point where I want to lynch mel just because he is ignoring me
:zip:

I think it is an extended jailing and I think it is village despite the scary sounding term of being buried.

I am convinced the burying is not a wolf action. So that leaves me with someone just being annoyed with AM and all her interrogating or someone thinking she needed some protection (assuming the burying provides that). Option one leaves me without a great lynch target while option two gives me one. So for now I am willing to go with option 2
Lynch moose

Wait why? If i’m understanding your post correctly, you think burying serves as a protective role? So you’re lynching Moosy because you think she’s a threat to AM and the village jailer buried AM to protect her?

I think you're jumping way ahead of yourself if you're assuming that the jailer and the post restrictor are both wolves.

I think the post restrictor is most likely wolf tbh since they’re actively impeding communication and making it hard for others to read the post restricted posts. The jailer could be either wolf or village. It’s the context surrounding AM and genny getting buried that made me feel it’s a wolf tactic but it’s just feels and gut.

BREAKING NEWS ALERT:
We bring you this announcement as a stray bolt of lightning hit
CU-Buffs-logo-generic-13255288_65654_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

@Miranda Senft -CU and a WOLF with a triple kill.
You have 1 hour to find a new lynch canidate.
WTF JUST HAPPENED

Lynch kata

I guess MOOSE was modkilled for outing a wolf. Which is cheap if it is true but.

WTF JUST HAPPENED

Lynch kata

I guess MOOSE was modkilled for outing a wolf. Which is cheap if it is true but.

Moose was not modkilled. I killed her so that village could hopefully get another wolf today. I figure there were enough people online at this point that it would work. I didn't want to do it if no one was around before lynch lose. I'm villager vigilante and had one instant kill for the game.

Reactions: 8 users
I think the post restrictor is most likely wolf tbh since they’re actively impeding communication and making it hard for others to read the post restricted posts. The jailer could be either wolf or village. It’s the context surrounding AM and genny getting buried that made me feel it’s a wolf tactic but it’s just feels and gut.
You realize there are applications for a village post restrictor to inhibit communication of other players, right?

Moose was not modkilled. I killed her so that village could hopefully get another wolf today. I figure there were enough people online at this point that it would work. I didn't want to do it if no one was around before lynch lose. I'm villager vigilante and had one instant kill for the game.
You idiots. Stop it. Lynch elsewhere.

Lynch dpmd

Sorry :sorry:

lynch Coffee? for now

I haven't been paying enough attention the last few days b/c work has been insane, so I'm off to go ISO all the noobs that keep blending together in my head.

No you are not reading that right.
1. I think burying is not a wolf action
2. Therefore either a villager is annoyed at AM and wanted to shut her up-if this is the case the Moose stuff she was on about may or may not have meaning. OR a villager thinks the Moose stuff is legit and thought it made AM a target and therefore she needed protecting (my theory is the burying takes the person out of play entirely meaning they can't participate but also can't be killed)

lynch Coffee? for now

I haven't been paying enough attention the last few days b/c work has been insane, so I'm off to go ISO all the noobs that keep blending together in my head.

I'm sorry... what? You want to lynch the claimed seer who correctly told us Moose was a wolf?

Reactions: 2 users
Moose commented earlier about kata being a bad wolf bandwagon attempt

If kata was a wolf and moose died I assume it would be because of this

Also didnt know day vig was a thing

5H3 w42 4 W0lF. WHy 73H PhUX0r w0uLd J00 L1573n 70 4Ny7H1NG 5h3 541d uP 70 7H12 P01n7 L1K3 17'2 73h PHuX0R1NG g05p3L. H3y, 13375p33k C3N50r2 mY 5w34r W0Rd2. 1 L0V3 17

Reactions: 1 users
D2
Well well well.... What can I say. You did some how manage to avoid a tie. You all greatly disappoint us lynching our favorite role! She wasn't even here to defend herself! However,back to recap the days events. Everyone was sure Coffee? had something on dolphin. She kept whispering and people were convinced she did. In a last ditch effort though AM was thrown into a state of panic as the tour bus had stopped at the royal gorge and some decided to go bungee jumping off the tallest bridge in America and the 3rd tallest in the world. With Lawper lynching and unlynching himself the mods considered smiting him and hitting him with a bolt of lightning considering there was still torrential rains. Do it again we dare you.

Source of my confusion. Sorry