You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW in Colorado
Started by MixedAnimals77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D4 Bloodthirsty Mods Lynch Tally
dpmd (1)- Stagg
Stagg(4)- SAR, SP, Finn, Lawper
MJ (3)- Mel, Allie, dpmd
Mel (1)- Jayna
SP (1)- genny
10/20
Smite list:N/A for current situation
Lynch closes in ~30 min
dpmd (1)- Stagg
Stagg(4)- SAR, SP, Finn, Lawper
MJ (3)- Mel, Allie, dpmd
Mel (1)- Jayna
SP (1)- genny
10/20
Smite list:N/A for current situation
Lynch closes in ~30 min
In lunch snowy
Lynch Stagg
This is too much thinking to do with my headache.
Lynch Stagg
This is too much thinking to do with my headache.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D4 Bloodthirsty Mods Lynch Tally
dpmd (1)- Stagg
Stagg(5)- SAR, SP, Finn, Lawper, Coffee?
MJ (3)- Mel, Allie, dpmd
Mel (1)- Jayna
SP (1)- genny
11/20
Smite list:N/A for current situation
Lynch closes in ~25 min
dpmd (1)- Stagg
Stagg(5)- SAR, SP, Finn, Lawper, Coffee?
MJ (3)- Mel, Allie, dpmd
Mel (1)- Jayna
SP (1)- genny
11/20
Smite list:N/A for current situation
Lynch closes in ~25 min
ISOed Mel as promised, yesterday he contingency lynched moose before day started in a post with commentary about several people but not her. He later said 'slight wolf lean but nothing actionable' about her when directly asked, which confuses me...he lynched her (made an action) but says his suspicions of her aren't actionable? He did vote early today before coffee outed that she was the seer so that is a positive towards the villager side but he may have known already if coffee shared her results in pm? I'm willing to back off tonight because coffee said mel has known she had a role for a while now.
I don't really like the MJ and dpmd options. Snowy made a comment that seemed like pocketing me on d1, but I didn't find much else to get her out of my neutral column when I read back.
unlynch mel
lynch stagg
I don't really like the MJ and dpmd options. Snowy made a comment that seemed like pocketing me on d1, but I didn't find much else to get her out of my neutral column when I read back.
unlynch mel
lynch stagg
D4 Bloodthirsty Mods Lynch Tally
dpmd (1)- Stagg
Stagg(6)- SAR, SP, Finn, Lawper, Coffee?, Jayna
MJ (3)- Mel, Allie, dpmd
SP (1)- genny
11/20
Smite list:N/A for current situation
Lynch closes in ~15 min
dpmd (1)- Stagg
Stagg(6)- SAR, SP, Finn, Lawper, Coffee?, Jayna
MJ (3)- Mel, Allie, dpmd
SP (1)- genny
11/20
Smite list:N/A for current situation
Lynch closes in ~15 min
I'm a lovely lady.
Sorry 😳
lynch stagg
I think the voices and I are mostly just confused right now, but not feeling dpmd or MJ? So we're gonna go this way right now.
Why are you confused.
Before the moose kill, my top choices were Mel (for a lot of reasons which I don't have time to explain at this point) and Coffee for the events that unfolded since the Dolphin fiasco. With Moose flipping wolf, Coffee moved down my list a lot and Coffee is saying Mel played a big role in finding Moose, which also moves him down my list. The next 2 on my list were Jayna and dpmd (in no particular order). My Jayna theory was operating under a lot of the same auspices as my thoughts on Mel. With Mel seeming more village to me, I feel like I need to revisit my reasoning on Jayna.
Dpmd started creeping up my radar more recently after her interactions with AM. I know why AM was buried (or at least have a very good idea) and the logic for that makes me less suspicious of AM (along with AM being correct about Moose). AM and dpmd have been clashing and some of dpmd's comments have come across as odd to me. I've been asking for Kata's opinion on dpmd but haven't gotten any opinion back yet, so my immediate reaction was dpmd because that's the most solid thing I've got right now.
Why are you confused
Confused in general about who to vote for. Not about you specifically. Wasn't planning on having to find another vote today.
let's please not lynch stagg right now based on pm.
1.Me saying she was slight wolf but not actionable was when Kara had asked me how I'd felt about MOOSE during the Allie lynch on D2. D3 MOOSE had moved up my sketchlist and I voted there.ISOed Mel as promised, yesterday he contingency lynched moose before day started in a post with commentary about several people but not her. He later said 'slight wolf lean but nothing actionable' about her when directly asked, which confuses me...he lynched her (made an action) but says his suspicions of her aren't actionable? He did vote early today before coffee outed that she was the seer so that is a positive towards the villager side but he may have known already if coffee shared her results in pm? I'm willing to back off tonight because coffee said mel has known she had a role for a while now.
I don't really like the MJ and dpmd options. Snowy made a comment that seemed like pocketing me on d1, but I didn't find much else to get her out of my neutral column when I read back.
unlynch mel
lynch stagg
2. Coffee? Never told me she was a seer. I only knew after I saw it on thread. So I have no idea what the hell her vouch for me is about.
ETA: I think Coffee? meant that I knew she was a role from something she hinted at on D2, but I didn't know for sure she was seer until she said it on thread.
Yes, I just indicated I had an ability1.Me saying she was slight wolf but not actionable was when Kara had asked me how I'd felt about MOOSE during the Allie lynch on D2. D3 MOOSE had moved up my sketchlist and I voted there.
2. Coffee? Never told me she was a seer. I only knew after I saw it on thread. So I have no idea what the hell her vouch for me is about.
Unlynch Dpmd
lynch MJ
I again don't like this vote, but self-prez
lynch MJ
I again don't like this vote, but self-prez
Who do you want to lynch?let's please not lynch stagg right now based on pm.
@dolphin106258
I could really also use some back up here. We don't want me going down like this....
I could really also use some back up here. We don't want me going down like this....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D4 Bloodthirsty Mods Lynch Tally
Stagg(6)- SAR, SP, Finn, Lawper, Coffee?, Jayna
MJ (4)- Mel, Allie, dpmd, Stagg
SP (1)- genny
11/20
Smite list:N/A for current situation
Lynch closes in ~5 min
Stagg(6)- SAR, SP, Finn, Lawper, Coffee?, Jayna
MJ (4)- Mel, Allie, dpmd, Stagg
SP (1)- genny
11/20
Smite list:N/A for current situation
Lynch closes in ~5 min
I also don't want to role reveal, but if I need to I will
let's please not lynch stagg right now based on pm.
You don't need to tell me exactly what went on in PM, but I feel like I need to know what kind of info we're working on to move my lynch vote right now. Basically, how confident are you that we shouldn't be lynching stagg?
I don't like that stagg still made a comment about thinking moose was a wolf despite us having claimed seer results.
And I know you PM'd her about the vig kill or whatever, but I'm not sure that means much because what kind of wolf is going to be like "nah, don't kill that person" when they know said person is later going to flip wolf.
***unlynch sp ***
***lynch MJ ***
***lynch MJ ***
In lunch stagg
Lynch MJ
I dont like this but I'm willing to give stagg one more chance. Someone dont let this be a tie
Lynch MJ
I dont like this but I'm willing to give stagg one more chance. Someone dont let this be a tie
D4 Bloodthirsty Mods Lynch Tally
Stagg(6)- SAR, SP, Finn, Lawper, Coffee?, Jayna
MJ (5)- Mel, Allie, dpmd, Stagg, gennt
11/20
Smite list:N/A for current situation
Lynch closes in ~5 min
Stagg(6)- SAR, SP, Finn, Lawper, Coffee?, Jayna
MJ (5)- Mel, Allie, dpmd, Stagg, gennt
11/20
Smite list:N/A for current situation
Lynch closes in ~5 min
You don't need to tell me exactly what went on in PM, but I feel like I need to know what kind of info we're working on to move my lynch vote right now. Basically, how confident are you that we shouldn't be lynching stagg?
I don't like that stagg still made a comment about thinking moose was a wolf despite us having claimed seer results.
And I know you PM'd her about the vig kill or whatever, but I'm not sure that means much because what kind of wolf is going to be like "nah, don't kill that person" when they know said person is later going to flip wolf.
I shared my role PM with him. He literally saw the original one. And I wasn't sure Moose was wolf because Coffee was one of my top 2 candidates for wolf. Why would I instantly flip my feels like that?
You don't need to tell me exactly what went on in PM, but I feel like I need to know what kind of info we're working on to move my lynch vote right now. Basically, how confident are you that we shouldn't be lynching stagg?
I don't like that stagg still made a comment about thinking moose was a wolf despite us having claimed seer results.
And I know you PM'd her about the vig kill or whatever, but I'm not sure that means much because what kind of wolf is going to be like "nah, don't kill that person" when they know said person is later going to flip wolf.
it's a bold ability claim, 75-85% sure it's good info. coffee can look in to confirm if necessary.
********I shared my role PM with him. He literally saw the original one.
HER. HER. HER HER HER.
********
D4 Bloodthirsty Mods Lynch Tally
Stagg(5)- SAR, SP, Finn, Lawper,Jayna
MJ (6)- Mel, Allie, dpmd, Stagg, genny, coffee?
11/20
Smite list:N/A for current situation
Lynch closes in ~2 min
Stagg(5)- SAR, SP, Finn, Lawper,Jayna
MJ (6)- Mel, Allie, dpmd, Stagg, genny, coffee?
11/20
Smite list:N/A for current situation
Lynch closes in ~2 min
I don’t want to lynch stagg at this point. So I’ll switch, I don’t think it creates a tie yet.@dolphin106258
I could really also use some back up here. We don't want me going down like this....
Lynch MJ
it's a bold ability claim, 75-85% sure it's good info. coffee can look in to confirm if necessary.
Interesting
Unlynch Stagg
Lynch MJ
I was really just PMing my partners to see who was online/watching thread.You don't need to tell me exactly what went on in PM, but I feel like I need to know what kind of info we're working on to move my lynch vote right now. Basically, how confident are you that we shouldn't be lynching stagg?
I don't like that stagg still made a comment about thinking moose was a wolf despite us having claimed seer results.
And I know you PM'd her about the vig kill or whatever, but I'm not sure that means much because what kind of wolf is going to be like "nah, don't kill that person" when they know said person is later going to flip wolf.
Like I said, now that Moose flipped wolf, my top two wolf choices (Mel and Coffee) are cleared by me for now so I went with my next closest feeling which was dpmd.
it's a bold ability claim, 75-85% sure it's good info. coffee can look in to confirm if necessary.
Fine.
unlynch stagg
lynch mj
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And hopefully the voices are cool with my vote flip because definitely did not confer with them due to time crunch.
Lynch Closed!
jayna seems most wolfy to me at this point.
lynch jayna.
lynch jayna.
@dolphin106258 since you're around I'll ask again
Why AM of all people? and who else is on that list?
Why AM of all people? and who else is on that list?
@CoffeeQuestionMark
Seer me tonight. Idk what MJ will flip, but I am absolutely village and am not about to go down for nothing.
Seer me tonight. Idk what MJ will flip, but I am absolutely village and am not about to go down for nothing.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*********
Wow
*********
Wow
*********
D4 Final Bloodthirsty Mods Lynch Tally-Check your votes!
Stagg(3)- SAR, SP,Jayna
MJ (8)- Mel, Allie, dpmd, Stagg, genny, coffee?, dolphin, Finski, Lawper
11/20
Smite list:N/A for current situation
Stagg(3)- SAR, SP,Jayna
MJ (8)- Mel, Allie, dpmd, Stagg, genny, coffee?, dolphin, Finski, Lawper
11/20
Smite list:N/A for current situation
**************
Wow
*********
At least he can join you in the afterlife now? MADZOO WILL RULE THE DEAD
*****
**********************************************************
**********************************************************
I don't care what he flips I'm kind of proud of myself for getting you BOTH lynched this game. 🤣*********
Wow
*********
**********************************************************
I’m sorry I hadn’t been on much I was sick most of the day. But I honestly don’t remember what I said about AM of all people? So I’ll have to go back through and find it unless you don’t mind saying. My brain is just not all there atm.@dolphin106258 since you're around I'll ask again
Why AM of all people? and who else is on that list?
****************************************************************************
I don't care what he flips I'm kind of proud of myself for getting you BOTH lynched this game. 🤣
**********************************************************
I'm stupidly happy I didn't play this game
******************
Its not something you said. Think hard.I’m sorry I hadn’t been on much I was sick most of the day. But I honestly don’t remember what I said about AM of all people? So I’ll have to go back through and find it unless you don’t mind saying. My brain is just not all there atm.
Hi all, I'm currently catching up on 10 pages of thread (lol), so I will be present eventually.
In the meantime, another dose of Colorado Culture:
In the meantime, another dose of Colorado Culture:
Because I was looking for an experienced player on at the time I needed.Its not something you said. Think hard.
Hope that’s what you meant.
Hi all, I'm currently catching up on 10 pages of thread (lol), so I will be present eventually.
In the meantime, another dose of Colorado Culture:
(by the way, 3:40 describes me)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I'm currently catching up on 10 pages of thread (lol), so I will be present eventually.
In the meantime, another dose of Colorado Culture:
******
I love his videos so much
******
Yes. So my followup question is: Who else is on that list? Your PM partners?Because I was looking for an experienced player on at the time I needed.
Hope that’s what you meant.
NobodyYes. So my followup question is: Who else is on that list? Your PM partners?
D4
What a day yet again. How exciting! Getting off at the Mile High stadium for a tour, they all determined they had a wolf. A wolf I tell ya! A wolf! They were correct. However with an hour left to go lightning struck down upon the players unexpectedly killing the one they thought was for sure a wolf. In a panic they had to blame someone else. MJ or Stagg? I'm important claimed Stagg while MJ was nowhere around to defend...seems like a common theme lately.
Everyone boarded the bus to continue the tour. @Animal Midwife was still missing but no one really seemed to care.
As they boarded the bus everyone was confused as @youngkal was no longer on the bus. In her place was @WildZoo (she is subbing in for YK).
It is now N4. Please get night actions in.
Please adjust player pms accordingly.
Mt. Elbert
1. @Animal Midwife
3. @Melchizedek
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark
5. @SnowshoeDog143
Cortez
6. @Karabiner13
9. @Lawper
17. @Stagg737
18. @katashark
19. @allieh8607
Springfield
11. @youngkal @WildZoo
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter
13. @johnnaboo
14. @SportPonies
15. @dolphin106258
Dinosaur
Abandoned
Julesburg
21. @dpmd
22. @SARdoghandler
24. @genny
25. @JaynaAli
Buried somewhere in no man's land
@Animal Midwife
Bloom Cemetary
6. @WildZoo - vanillager
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Unlynchable Villager
16. @allieh8607 - Chaos
23. @Frozenshades - vanilla neutral
20. @PippyPony - GIF villager
10. @Miranda Senft - Triple Wolf
8. @Mad Jack - Vanillager
What a day yet again. How exciting! Getting off at the Mile High stadium for a tour, they all determined they had a wolf. A wolf I tell ya! A wolf! They were correct. However with an hour left to go lightning struck down upon the players unexpectedly killing the one they thought was for sure a wolf. In a panic they had to blame someone else. MJ or Stagg? I'm important claimed Stagg while MJ was nowhere around to defend...seems like a common theme lately.
As they boarded the bus everyone was confused as @youngkal was no longer on the bus. In her place was @WildZoo (she is subbing in for YK).
It is now N4. Please get night actions in.
Please adjust player pms accordingly.
Mt. Elbert
3. @Melchizedek
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark
5. @SnowshoeDog143
Cortez
6. @Karabiner13
9. @Lawper
17. @Stagg737
18. @katashark
19. @allieh8607
Springfield
11.
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter
13. @johnnaboo
14. @SportPonies
15. @dolphin106258
Abandoned
Julesburg
21. @dpmd
22. @SARdoghandler
24. @genny
25. @JaynaAli
Buried somewhere in no man's land
@Animal Midwife
Bloom Cemetary
6. @WildZoo - vanillager
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Unlynchable Villager
16. @allieh8607 - Chaos
23. @Frozenshades - vanilla neutral
20. @PippyPony - GIF villager
10. @Miranda Senft - Triple Wolf
8. @Mad Jack - Vanillager
Said it too soon*****
At least he can join you in the afterlife now? MADZOO WILL RULE THE DEAD
*****
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K