WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D4 Bloodthirsty Mods Lynch Tally

dpmd (1)- Stagg
Stagg(4)- SAR, SP, Finn, Lawper
MJ (3)- Mel, Allie, dpmd
Mel (1)- Jayna
SP (1)- genny

10/20

Smite list:N/A for current situation

Lynch closes in ~30 min

il_340x270.1164585464_tsz9.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)

dpmd (1)- Stagg
Stagg(5)- SAR, SP, Finn, Lawper, Coffee?
MJ (3)- Mel, Allie, dpmd
Mel (1)- Jayna
SP (1)- genny

11/20

Lynch closes in ~25 min

ISOed Mel as promised, yesterday he contingency lynched moose before day started in a post with commentary about several people but not her. He later said 'slight wolf lean but nothing actionable' about her when directly asked, which confuses me...he lynched her (made an action) but says his suspicions of her aren't actionable? He did vote early today before coffee outed that she was the seer so that is a positive towards the villager side but he may have known already if coffee shared her results in pm? I'm willing to back off tonight because coffee said mel has known she had a role for a while now.
I don't really like the MJ and dpmd options. Snowy made a comment that seemed like pocketing me on d1, but I didn't find much else to get her out of my neutral column when I read back.

unlynch mel
lynch stagg

dpmd (1)- Stagg
Stagg(6)- SAR, SP, Finn, Lawper, Coffee?, Jayna
MJ (3)- Mel, Allie, dpmd
SP (1)- genny

11/20

Lynch closes in ~15 min

I'm a lovely lady.

Sorry :oops:

lynch stagg

I think the voices and I are mostly just confused right now, but not feeling dpmd or MJ? So we're gonna go this way right now.

Why are you confused.

Before the moose kill, my top choices were Mel (for a lot of reasons which I don't have time to explain at this point) and Coffee for the events that unfolded since the Dolphin fiasco. With Moose flipping wolf, Coffee moved down my list a lot and Coffee is saying Mel played a big role in finding Moose, which also moves him down my list. The next 2 on my list were Jayna and dpmd (in no particular order). My Jayna theory was operating under a lot of the same auspices as my thoughts on Mel. With Mel seeming more village to me, I feel like I need to revisit my reasoning on Jayna.

Dpmd started creeping up my radar more recently after her interactions with AM. I know why AM was buried (or at least have a very good idea) and the logic for that makes me less suspicious of AM (along with AM being correct about Moose). AM and dpmd have been clashing and some of dpmd's comments have come across as odd to me. I've been asking for Kata's opinion on dpmd but haven't gotten any opinion back yet, so my immediate reaction was dpmd because that's the most solid thing I've got right now.

ISOed Mel as promised, yesterday he contingency lynched moose before day started in a post with commentary about several people but not her. He later said 'slight wolf lean but nothing actionable' about her when directly asked, which confuses me...he lynched her (made an action) but says his suspicions of her aren't actionable? He did vote early today before coffee outed that she was the seer so that is a positive towards the villager side but he may have known already if coffee shared her results in pm? I'm willing to back off tonight because coffee said mel has known she had a role for a while now.
I don't really like the MJ and dpmd options. Snowy made a comment that seemed like pocketing me on d1, but I didn't find much else to get her out of my neutral column when I read back.

unlynch mel
lynch stagg
1.Me saying she was slight wolf but not actionable was when Kara had asked me how I'd felt about MOOSE during the Allie lynch on D2. D3 MOOSE had moved up my sketchlist and I voted there.
2. Coffee? Never told me she was a seer. I only knew after I saw it on thread. So I have no idea what the hell her vouch for me is about.

ETA: I think Coffee? meant that I knew she was a role from something she hinted at on D2, but I didn't know for sure she was seer until she said it on thread.

Reactions: 1 user
1.Me saying she was slight wolf but not actionable was when Kara had asked me how I'd felt about MOOSE during the Allie lynch on D2. D3 MOOSE had moved up my sketchlist and I voted there.
2. Coffee? Never told me she was a seer. I only knew after I saw it on thread. So I have no idea what the hell her vouch for me is about.
Yes, I just indicated I had an ability

Members don't see this ad :)

MJ (4)- Mel, Allie, dpmd, Stagg
SP (1)- genny

11/20

Lynch closes in ~5 min

let's please not lynch stagg right now based on pm.

You don't need to tell me exactly what went on in PM, but I feel like I need to know what kind of info we're working on to move my lynch vote right now. Basically, how confident are you that we shouldn't be lynching stagg?

I don't like that stagg still made a comment about thinking moose was a wolf despite us having claimed seer results.

And I know you PM'd her about the vig kill or whatever, but I'm not sure that means much because what kind of wolf is going to be like "nah, don't kill that person" when they know said person is later going to flip wolf.

MJ (5)- Mel, Allie, dpmd, Stagg, gennt

11/20

Lynch closes in ~5 min

You don't need to tell me exactly what went on in PM, but I feel like I need to know what kind of info we're working on to move my lynch vote right now. Basically, how confident are you that we shouldn't be lynching stagg?

I don't like that stagg still made a comment about thinking moose was a wolf despite us having claimed seer results.

And I know you PM'd her about the vig kill or whatever, but I'm not sure that means much because what kind of wolf is going to be like "nah, don't kill that person" when they know said person is later going to flip wolf.

I shared my role PM with him. He literally saw the original one. And I wasn't sure Moose was wolf because Coffee was one of my top 2 candidates for wolf. Why would I instantly flip my feels like that?

it's a bold ability claim, 75-85% sure it's good info. coffee can look in to confirm if necessary.

Stagg(5)- SAR, SP, Finn, Lawper,Jayna
MJ (6)- Mel, Allie, dpmd, Stagg, genny, coffee?

11/20

Lynch closes in ~2 min

I was really just PMing my partners to see who was online/watching thread.

Like I said, now that Moose flipped wolf, my top two wolf choices (Mel and Coffee) are cleared by me for now so I went with my next closest feeling which was dpmd.

D4 Final Bloodthirsty Mods Lynch Tally-Check your votes!

Stagg(3)- SAR, SP,Jayna
MJ (8)- Mel, Allie, dpmd, Stagg, genny, coffee?, dolphin, Finski, Lawper

11/20

Wow
I don't care what he flips I'm kind of proud of myself for getting you BOTH lynched this game. :rofl:

Reactions: 3 users
@dolphin106258 since you're around I'll ask again

Why AM of all people? and who else is on that list?
I’m sorry I hadn’t been on much I was sick most of the day. But I honestly don’t remember what I said about AM of all people? So I’ll have to go back through and find it unless you don’t mind saying. My brain is just not all there atm.

I don't care what he flips I'm kind of proud of myself for getting you BOTH lynched this game. :rofl:
I'm stupidly happy I didn't play this game

Reactions: 1 users
I’m sorry I hadn’t been on much I was sick most of the day. But I honestly don’t remember what I said about AM of all people? So I’ll have to go back through and find it unless you don’t mind saying. My brain is just not all there atm.
Its not something you said. Think hard.

Hi all, I'm currently catching up on 10 pages of thread (lol), so I will be present eventually.

In the meantime, another dose of Colorado Culture:

Reactions: 4 users
Because I was looking for an experienced player on at the time I needed.
Hope that’s what you meant.
Yes. So my followup question is: Who else is on that list? Your PM partners?

D4
Sports-Authority-Field-at-Mile-High-1024x768.jpg

What a day yet again. How exciting! Getting off at the Mile High stadium for a tour, they all determined they had a wolf. A wolf I tell ya! A wolf! They were correct. However with an hour left to go lightning struck down upon the players unexpectedly killing the one they thought was for sure a wolf. In a panic they had to blame someone else. MJ or Stagg? I'm important claimed Stagg while MJ was nowhere around to defend...seems like a common theme lately.
8163d1535b598f1dc13c06cbbed724eb.jpg

@Mad Jack - Broncos and vanillager
Everyone boarded the bus to continue the tour. @Animal Midwife was still missing but no one really seemed to care.
As they boarded the bus everyone was confused as @youngkal was no longer on the bus. In her place was @WildZoo (she is subbing in for YK).
It is now N4. Please get night actions in.
Please adjust player pms accordingly.

Mt. Elbert

1. @Animal Midwife
3. @Melchizedek
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark
5. @SnowshoeDog143

Cortez
6. @Karabiner13
9. @Lawper
17. @Stagg737
18. @katashark
19. @allieh8607