WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I can't remember who came up with that form of hydra but I think I was involved in the discussion and therefore I take credit
I think it was ski and kcough in a game I modded?

I believe @PrincessButterCup may have had the initial thought somewhere a whiiiiile back, but no one had used it yet so @kcoughli and I used it in karabous WWhisk game
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So caiter and I did a version of it in a game in 2016 (Magical WW). We were never posting on the thread at the same time, though we switched off partway through (our orientation schedules were opposite of each other).

No way am I figuring out which PM the idea came up in after that though. I probably have like 1000 conversation threads.
 
So caiter and I did a version of it in a game in 2016 (Magical WW). We were never posting on the thread at the same time, though we switched off partway through (our orientation schedules were opposite of each other).

No way am I figuring out which PM the idea came up in after that though. I probably have like 1000 conversation threads.

Wasn't that the game where I role revealed as the seer to a wolf on Day 1?
 
😱 I get to play with a shark! @CoffeeQuestionMark ☕☕
Lapper my milk lapping goat
goat-1-feature.png
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it was your idea, Ski! You mentioned it and I was so excited about it. If I came up with it I have no memory of it 😉
I have no clue then Hahahha
Pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere else and someone (coulda sworn it was you) was like “if I ever allow hydras in a game it’d be this type” and then no one used it and then came the perfect opportunity

But I mean, I’ll definitely take all the credit for it if no one else has proof
 
I have no clue then Hahahha
I know it was mentioned somewhere else and someone (coulda sworn it was you) was like “if I ever allow hydras in a game it’d be this type” and then no one used it and then came the perfect opportunity
Oh yes! That's how it happened. I didn't come up when the idea but I loved it.
 
1. AM
2. Paws
3. Mel
4. Koffee
5. Snowy
6. Karabou
7. Dubz
8. Stagg
9. Lawpy
10. MOOSE (a.k.a. MSM, Morton the Salty MOOSE)
11. YK
12. FinnSki
13. Jboo
14. Sporty
15. dolphin106258
16. Allie
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30.
31. genny
FULL
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. AM
2. Paws
3. Mel
4. Koffee
5. Snowy
6. Karabou
7. Dubz
8
9. Lawpy
10. MOOSE (a.k.a. MSM, Morton the Salty MOOSE)
11. YK
12. FinnSki
13. Jboo
14. Sporty
15. dolphin106258
16. Allie
17. Stagg737
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30.
31. genny
FULL

Just realized my other number was still open, plus being between Dubz and Lawper in my first game scares me.
 
1. AM
2. Paws
3. Mel
4. Koffee
5. Snowy
6. Karabou
7. Dubz
8
9. Lawpy
10. MOOSE (a.k.a. MSM, Morton the Salty MOOSE)
11. YK
12. FinnSki
13. Jboo
14. Sporty
15. dolphin106258
16. Allie
17. Stagg737
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30.
31. genny
FULL

Just realized my other number was still open, plus being between Dubz and Lawper in my first game scares me.
Aw 🙁 I'm not scary, ask anyone
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. AM
2. Paws
3. Mel
4. Koffee
5. Snowy
6. Karabou
7. Dubz
8. MJ
9. Lawpy
10. MOOSE (a.k.a. MSM, Morton the Salty MOOSE)
11. YK
12. FinnSki
13. Jboo
14. Sporty
15. dolphin106258
16. Allie
17. Stagg737
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30.
31. genny
FULL