WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Did you just admit to being afraid of me?
I'm scared of you in the same way I'm scared of creepy little girls in horror movies.
images
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it that you've played in real life? That's not a secret 😛

Nope, I'm not counting on irl games to translate all that well here. Has to do with the last tots thread. It's why I said this before:

Noooooo, Ski knows all my secrets and so do you! Come to think of it Coopah and Coffee can't play either, they know too much!
 
I'm alive! I'll play, my last midterm is tomorrow, so I'll definitely have a bit of time before finals. 🙂

No one added Katashark

1. AM
2. Paws
3. Mel
4. Koffee
5. Snowy
6. Karabou
7. Dubz
8. MJ
9. Lawpy
10. MOOSE (a.k.a. MSM, Morton the Salty MOOSE)
11. YK
12. FinnSki
13. Jboo
14. Sporty
15. dolphin106258
16. Allie
17. Stagg737
18. Katashark
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30.
31. genny
FULL
 
1. AM
2. Paws
3. Mel
4. Koffee
5. Snowy
6. Karabou
7. Dubz
8
9. Lawpy
10. MOOSE (a.k.a. MSM, Morton the Salty MOOSE)
11. YK
12. FinnSki
13. Jboo
14. Sporty
15. dolphin106258
16. Allie
17. Stagg737
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30.
31. genny
FULL

Just realized my other number was still open, plus being between Dubz and Lawper in my first game scares me.
17 is the best number
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That you're actually smart and need to die early? Oops I believe I've said too much.

Well, that's not really the secret, but I guess you could say that from knowing my secret, lol. Although last game the secret for me was true of 4 or 5 people in the tots chat, so not really that special 😛

I'm glad you signed up 🙂 last game (Bake it and they WWill Come) was my first and it was a blast!!! Let's noob it up 😀

Yes! The noobs are coming!!!

44623528.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. AM
2. Paws
3. Mel
4. Koffee
5. Snowy
6. Karabou
7. Dubz
8. MJ
9. Lawpy
10. MOOSE (a.k.a. MSM, Morton the Salty MOOSE)
11. YK
12. FinnSki
13. Jboo
14. Sporty
15. dolphin106258
16. Allie
17. Stagg737
18. Katashark
19. @Houstonnn97
20
21
22. SAR
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30.
31. genny
FULL
 
If I knew how to play without looking totally stupid from never playing before I would totally sign up. Y’all always seem like you’re having a good time
Nooblings are always welcome! If you have any questions you can also feel free to bother us mods via PM during the game
I'm super late to the party because I sleep like an old person now but Cheez you don't want to mess with me on day one. I will take you down.
Colorado has a thriving dairy industry and therefore there are a surfeit of cows to throw at him :thinking:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad