WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Okay guys, so I've been doing some analysis this morning (going in order down the list):
AM - I think you're being your normal questioning self tbh and despite all the intense questioning last night I still think you're villager (especially since you say you were attacked, what was the post the mods made if you don't mind my asking?)
Mel - You sound pretty normal to me although I thought I had explained my coffee? interactions for lawpy pretty well and you still didn't change your vote yesterday or justify it fully, but despite that, I still think you're village as well because you seem to be posting your normal stuff but I know you're a really good and manipulative player so I've still got my eye on you especially with you pushing the Dubz vote.
Coffee? - You are lower on the sketchdar for now as of last night (was slim shady supposed to be FS or Stagg?) and I'm leaning more villagy on you
Snowy - I get your FS vote in the beginning but not really towards the end, if you were able to justify it more than she just wasn't on I would appreciate it as Kata at least said that she tends to lurk (I've never played with FS so idk). It kinda feels a bit wolfy to me as you usually tend to vote late in the game (I know you've been sick, sorry!) but yesterday you were one of the earlier votes (although to be fair not a lot of people showed up)
Karabou - I've only ever played games you modded but you seem to have a meta similar to PBC mixed with AM and I'm not really understanding the Mel attack yesterday (I know you said you might be tunneling by idk). Other than that I think your posts have made sense and your questions have been good but I'm on the fence about you
MJ - you're being your normal quiet and sketchy self :p I see you keep voting for Mel but can you justify it a bit more? You haven't really justified it other than saying that you're upset. Are you upset about the fact that he pushed the Dubz vote?
Lawpy - lawpy seems noobish but idk he's done a good job of basically seeming confused for this whole game and I really never liked those self votes...
YK - I'm sketch af of YK as I really don't like how we're this far into the game and she still doesn't "really have feels for anyone". That seems like someone trying to be under the radar or someone who is neutral (but idk what the win condition would be). I know everyone is busy but I'd like a little more participation from her during the day please.
FinnSki - where were you yesterday? and can you explain why you said you were sketch of me? I'm naturally hesitant with hybrids based on what other people have said and because Finn and Ski are kinda opposite when it comes to posting amount but I haven't heard anything unreasonable from them yet.
Jboo - I feel like jboo is just a naturally sketchy player tbh (sorry!) she seemed uber sketch last game and then ended up being villager so idk about this game as she seems the same. But I do feel like she's spending so much time defending herself that I don't get a solid vote or understanding of her vote from her which makes her seem eh. I want more anaylsis.
Sporty - heyyyy thanks for defending me last night :D can you come back on the thread pleaseeee :) I know everyone is busy but the first day you didn't change your "joke vote" from Genny and you haven't been on a bunch. I'm leaning a bit village on you on the scale just because I think as a wolf you played slightly differently and a bit more defensively of yourself even when people weren't really on you.
Dolphin - you seem village noob to me
Stagg - you seem a bit defensive yes, but you've kept a pretty level head throughout the game but most of your votes have been "to get participation" and not because of analysis which makes me get sketchy vibes since it seems like you're trying to fly under the radar.
Kata - I haven't seen a lot from you kata and I don't know if you like to lay low or not but it's making me feel sketch of you.
Pippy - Pippy I feel on the fence about as I didn't ever really like her justifications about votes or her comment that she forgot about the game but I also think people keep saying she's being normal so idk.
DPMD - always comes on late and doesn't give a lot of justification which I don't like but does question AM more than others!
SAR - zero feels for SAR at this point since I have no idea who she is.
Genny - I want more from genny as I trust her analysis more that most! She's been right about a lot of stuff and I want to hear more info from her. Genny, where did you go when you disappeared?
Jayna - haven't heard a lot from you (i know that's your meta but I would still like a little more analysis please).

Sorry for the long post!
I'm working on something else at the moment but this will be a good post to analyze if MOOSE really didn't know she had been seered. If she somehow did...less useful.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not really sure that I believe MOOSE's role would have worked the way he stated.
Then again, why in the world wouldn't they have used the ability already...feels like one of those that you use early since you never know when you're gonna lose it.

FWIW I was thrown off my first couple games too, but don't let one game frustrate you into not playing altogether (especially when you jumped in trial by fire). I hope you stick with us.

Oh, I'm not going anywhere in terms of quitting. I'm just getting annoyed that Dubz thinks she suddenly knows everything I'm supposed to know and not know.

There is a difference between misunderstanding what chaos is/how it works, and appearing to have extra knowledge of a dead wolf's role.

Or, maybe I assumed that's the only thing it would mean because it seemed like the obvious interpretation and I was trying to back-up someone who is obviously village. You're really overthinking this entire situation, and you're going to get people to waste a lynch vote on me when it's easy to confirm if I'm village *cough* Coffee? *cough*

Sure, it could be. Doesn't mean I can't ask the question because all we got was a brief statement of the ability, not the mechanics behind it. We don't actually know how the role worked. And I'm saying this because I have literally made the exact same slip as a wolf before. It happens when you know things you shouldn't.

It also happens when you're Stagg the noob who tends to extrapolate too much in general and needs to stop doing it in WW because it makes people feel sketch about you. Or you can keep tunneling. Your choice.

I mean, "if you want to lynch me fine, but pick a better reason than wording" is also something I've said as a frustrated wolf, so that's where I'm coming from here lol

Maybe a wolf would say that. But I'm not a wolf, so maybe you should also think about why a villager would say that. I'll give you the annoying advice that people keep giving the noobs because it should be freaking obvious to you. Think hard.

Moving on from that, my whole point is that it is interesting to me that what came to your mind first was a more obscure explanation than her just trying to get people to jump off of her lynch so that she could kill three people tonight.

Um, after she voted for herself and started gloating you took that as her trying to get people to jump off her lynch train? I'm very seriously starting to question your logic and starting to understand why someone said you're good at lynching villagers...

@Stagg737 you may just be better off going with "they" at this point :p
Tbh or just calling everyone a she :laugh:

:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

I'm just going to say that my ring finger is drunk right now and blame it on that. Again, sorry I keep doing that. Idk why I keep screwing that up :(

Still hoping for a game hosted by STL/LIS/SOV aka STLISOV. One can dream...
Lol I just don't see LIS and SOV modding with STL. And even then, it would require the three of them returning to WW...so don't hold your breath :p

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Uncontingency lynch stagg

Because now that I have showered the nasty sweat off from my relay yesterday and am in my own bed instead of a tent I am much less grumpy and while it made me feel better at the time, ill be around tomorrow to place actual votes based on more interaction.

But I'm still watching you, dude. *insert watching you creepy gif here*

:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

I'm just going to say that my ring finger is drunk right now and blame it on that. Again, sorry I keep doing that. Idk why I keep screwing that up :(
Just write (s)he for everything! You can do no wrong then!

I wish we WW'd in Spanish, my favorite way to get around the gendered words there is the @ symbol :p

Oh, I'm not going anywhere in terms of quitting. I'm just getting annoyed that Dubz thinks she suddenly knows everything I'm supposed to know and not know.
Dude, you're going to get questioned on stuff, it's the nature of the game. Get used to it. You escalated the tone long before I had done anything other than ask a single question.

Or, maybe I assumed that's the only thing it would mean because it seemed like the obvious interpretation and I was trying to back-up someone who is obviously village. You're really overthinking this entire situation, and you're going to get people to waste a lynch vote on me when it's easy to confirm if I'm village *cough* Coffee? *cough*
I get you were trying to back up kata's choice. But moose never even implied she was going to do anything other than survive the lynch. Is it possible that you did some research and happened to come across the samurai role so that was in your head? Sure. Does it mean that I'm not going to look sideways at a post that makes a big leap from a small amount of information? Nope.
If Coffee? wants to seer you tonight that's her choice, but I'm not going to let that stop me from asking you questions.

Um, after she voted for herself and started gloating you took that as her trying to get people to jump off her lynch train? I'm very seriously starting to question your logic and starting to understand why someone said you're good at lynching villagers...
Ouch, Stagg. Hittin me where it hurts ;) Haven't voted for you have I? Also wasn't the only one on this thought train. SAR was, and it looks like the voice in Finn's head was too based on likes. I have played a lot of games and seen a lot of wolf mind games when they're getting lynched. What moose was doing is classic. Because a wolf voting for themselves screws with people's heads. A wolf implying the lynch won't work screws with people's heads. And it is a tactic that they will use when they know they're going down to try to get people to second guess it.

Are you referring to me?
Nope, referring to the wolves if the ability was just a triple night kill

Reactions: 1 users
the voice in Finn's head
C6765F79-C134-4CE1-B518-5064C1BFB69D.gif

Reactions: 4 users
Uncontingency lynch stagg

Because now that I have showered the nasty sweat off from my relay yesterday and am in my own bed instead of a tent I am much less grumpy and while it made me feel better at the time, ill be around tomorrow to place actual votes based on more interaction.

But I'm still watching you, dude. *insert watching you creepy gif here*

raw

Ouch, Stagg. Hittin me where it hurts ;)

I'm just trying to get you to take a bite. What do I have to do? Eat more of your hats?

Reactions: 2 users
So final tallies color coded, but this game looks like one where lynch tracking is going to be way more useful since things have gotten crazy at the end of the day and final votes have been pretty concentrated. A project if I live long enough. Leaving D4 off for the moment. And I changed FS to orange because yellow is obnoxious. I recognize there isn't a lot here yet.

Official Final D1 Lynch Tally

Pippy (1) - FS
MJ (2) - SAR, genny
Paws (1) - kara
Sporty (1) - Moose
Coffee? () -
AM (1) - dpmd
dolphin (1) - Jayna
Kara () -
Jayna (2) - Coffee?, dolphin
genny (1) - Sporty
Stagg (1) - jboo
jboo (1) - Stagg
WZ (6) - allie, Mel, Pippy, YK,AM, Paws
FS () -
Kal(5) - Snowy, lawpy, MJ, WZ, Finski
Katashark () -
dpmd (1) - kata

Official D2 lynch tally
Mel (2) - MJ, Sporty
Jayna () -
Lawper (4) - YK, SAR, Jboo, Finski
Stagg (2) - Pippy, Kara
dolphin 23) - Snowy, Kata
jboo (2) - stagg, Coffee?
allie (5) - Jayna, Mel, Moose, AM, Lawper
Coffee? (1)-dolphin
AM (1)- dpmd
19/23

D3 Final Lynch Tally - Please check your votes!

Coffee? () -
Moose (2) - Mel, AM
Mel (1) - MJ
FS (7) - Snowy, Pippy, Kata, Moose, Lawpy, Coffee?, dpmd
Houston (1) - Stagg
Stagg (2) - Kara, Dolphin
Lawpy (1) - booJay
Kata (1) - Genny
AM (1) - Jayna

16/22

lynch Coffee? for now

I haven't been paying enough attention the last few days b/c work has been insane, so I'm off to go ISO all the noobs that keep blending together in my head.

Weird. But could be fluke as sporty says she takes it back in a couple posts later.

Yeah but it was obvious moose died as a wolf so I think your reaction to the whole thing is very strange. But you got us moose so I guess I'll just ignore it for now.

My thoughts too. But I'll trust coffee for now, because claiming seer and outing a wolf would be a bold move for a noob wolf (has coffee wolfed before?)

Ew you guys.. Almost as bad as madzoo... (now ya'll need a ship name.. AniMel Midwife?)

Serious dejavu because I feel like a very similar thing has happened with a vig kill before. Anyway, moving on from that, someone remind me why cheezit is still alive :lame:

Started the moose lynch yesterday and continued it today? Coffee and AM trust him as much as he can be trusted?

Immediate question that's been on my mind for a while @SnowshoeDog143 , where are your "fun facts" coming from? How are you choosing them?

Lol just googled Colorado facts and am using randoms of them :p

Not that far of a stretch but a huge leap in my opinion. I'm happy sitting where I'm at.

Would also like to know why @SnowshoeDog143 is ghosting though. Hey friend, you tryin to be sketchy?

I just have all these pent up feelings I couldn't get out with a posting restriction. Ya'll get to experience them now

Sorry was sick and dying for my days off and working the next 6 days so this is what you get. I'm not in school anymore so I can't be on all the time like I used to be when we started playing WW. Responding now, because I probably won't get on tomorrow until my break at 6pm MDT because I have a lot of stuff to do in the morning before work.

So final tallies color coded, but this game looks like one where lynch tracking is going to be way more useful since things have gotten crazy at the end of the day and final votes have been pretty concentrated. A project if I live long enough. Leaving D4 off for the moment. And I changed FS to orange because yellow is obnoxious. I recognize there isn't a lot here yet.

Pippy (1) - FS
MJ (2) - SAR, genny
Paws (1) - kara
Sporty (1) - Moose
Coffee? () -
AM (1) - dpmd
dolphin (1) - Jayna
Kara () -
genny (1) - Sporty
Stagg (1) - jboo
jboo (1) - Stagg
FS () -
Katashark () -
dpmd (1) - kata

Official D2 lynch tally
Mel (2) - MJ, Sporty
Jayna () -
Stagg (2) - Pippy, Kara
Coffee? (1)-dolphin
AM (1)- dpmd
19/23

Coffee? () -
Moose (2) - Mel, AM
Mel (1) - MJ
Houston (1) - Stagg
Lawpy (1) - booJay
Kata (1) - Genny
AM (1) - Jayna

16/22

What do you get from this voting record since you said it's helpful this game more then others?

Me too tbh. She never acknowledged my former self's post about her not acknowledging the discussion of the fun facts.

I'm not sure what discussion you are talking about. I was very sick day one.. I might have missed it? Or read it wrong. Or thought I responded and I didn't.

@Karabiner13 Would love to hear your thoughts on everything tomorrow. You were excessively chatty at the beginning of the game, but barely posted today. And I seem to remember you tried (halfheartedly but noteworthy) to convince people to move off a moose lynch today..

I don't think Moose is wolf, but at this point there are enough people focusing on her and a Moose lynch will give a lot of info regardless of how she flips (edit: to everyone and regarding some specific questions about other players I have as well).

If she flips village I'll also eat Dubz's hat (but I'm not going in her room to take one!).

Lynch Moose

Also would be interested in whether kata thinks stagg can be trusted just off ability or off behaviour in pm as well. Because here he says he doesn't think moose is a wolf soon after coffee claims seer results on moose. I have been burned too many times by trusting on just whether an ability is probably village or wolf.

Pippy (1) - FS
MJ (2) - SAR, genny
Paws (1) - kara
Sporty (1) - Moose
Coffee? () -
AM (1) - dpmd
dolphin (1) - Jayna
Kara () -
genny (1) - Sporty
Stagg (1) - jboo
jboo (1) - Stagg
FS () -
Katashark () -
dpmd (1) - kata

Official D2 lynch tally
Mel (2) - MJ, Sporty
Jayna () -
Stagg (2) - Pippy, Kara
Coffee? (1)-dolphin
AM (1)- dpmd
19/23

Coffee? () -
Moose (2) - Mel, AM
Mel (1) - MJ
Houston (1) - Stagg
Lawpy (1) - booJay
Kata (1) - Genny
AM (1) - Jayna

16/22

While the above is accurate, I don't think it's telling the full story. I also haven't said this yet, but I'm going to be looking into Jayna again tomorrow because of her early voting patterns and feelings that I've been getting since the start of the game that keep nagging at me. I'm going to re-investigate tomorrow (if I'm alive). Initial reasoning:

She was part of the last minute flip against Dubz in D1, which put her on my sketchdar.

D2-she was the first vote on Allie. Admittedly, I was on Allie as well (both of us stated as pressure votes), but I later changed mine to a person I had more legitimate feels for. Jayna stayed on Allie and then there was a last minute lynch train on Allie. So that's twice she was/attempted to lynch a villager. Once for reasons she justified, once "to put pressure on" but then ended up staying there.

D3-the Moose train starts building up. Moose has 3 votes and everyone else has 1. AM is applying pressure to Moose, then Jayna votes AM and gives no reasoning. At the time I was having sketch feels for AM, so I didn't focus on it too much, but looking back I don't like it. AM ended up being right about Moose, then AM gets buried (which I believe is a village move to protect her, but I have no proof of this other than some hearsay).

D4- Jayna said nothing until next morning when she voted for Lawper because she didn't like that he wasn't landing in her villager camp and some mediocre reasons. She never addressed her previous AM vote, which given the events of D4, I'd like to hear something about. Then switched to Moose after Coffee states she seered Moose stating "if Coffee is wrong we can investigate her tomorrow". I'll give her she was an earlier vote (6th), but at that point the train was in full swing. Not overly concerned about her D4 votes after the Moose kill, because the thread became a cluster. But I obviously don't like that she jumped on my train and just said "I don't like the MJ option" when I already had 5 votes to MJ's 3. Like I said, given the circumstances, I'm not going to put too much weight on that, but her previous actions and timing of events sticks out to me.

Another reason she's up there right now is that I've been fairly confident all game that there is at least 1 wolf in the Jayna-AM-Mel-Coffee chat team. Given the most recent events, Coffee seems less likely for now and by proxy Mel seems less sketchy. They're not off my radar, but we got a wolf kill because of her (/them). So they've earned a little cred. I'm still extremely sketched out by AM, and I don't like a lot of what went down the day of the attempted dolphin lynch, but she was right about Moose and I do believe that she is being protected by a villager based on some various interactions and things I've seen/heard. I don't have concrete evidence for that and wish I did, but I've got enough of a hunch that I'm going to go with my logic over my gut with AM and work under the assumption she is village for now. Which leaves Jayna. Maybe I've been tunneling on that group of 4 for too long, but I still can't shake the feeling that there's something shady in that group somewhere, and I occam's razor is point at her right now.

The other question I keep coming back to, which I also may be focusing on too much is "Why NK Paws?" It just doesn't make sense to me no matter how I look at it and I always end up with wifom. I'm going to ISO Jayna soon, but I'm also going to try and focus outside of that group more at least for the near future, as some of the questions I want to ask can't be answered right now.

Lol just googled Colorado facts and am using randoms of them :p

@WildZoo , thoughts?

Also would be interested in whether kata thinks stagg can be trusted just off ability or off behaviour in pm as well. Because here he says he doesn't think moose is a wolf soon after coffee claims seer results on moose. I have been burned too many times by trusting on just whether an ability is probably village or wolf.

I'm not going to answer for kata, but I want to point out that I've previously answer the bolded several times already. However, I'll clarify further and both Kata and Dolphin can confirm this through my PMs with them. If Moose had flipped village, I believed that either coffee or Mel was wolf. However, before the Coffee role reveal even happened, her and Mel were two of my top choices for wolves. So I had very little confidence in Coffee's seer claim when she started typing in all caps and role revealed. I was also skeptical because it seemed like the same tactics she used with Dolphin, and she ended up flip-flopping off of Dolphin. So I was considering a wolf who cried wolf situation where she'd just waffle again. Idk what the purpose of that would have been, but that's what it felt like to me. On top of that, I wasn't getting a wolfy read from Moose for most of the game (neither was Kara). So no, I didn't just jump up and believe that Coffee was a seer and I had a theory as to why which is now completely wrong since Moose flipped wolf.

You can ask kata to confirm all of that (and Dolphin can confirm some of that as well) in addition to their personal feels from PMs. But that's why I said I didn't think she was a wolf at the time.

Reactions: 1 users
I have explained my reasoning from d1 voting. Clearly I was wrong, but I've explained it. Go reread the post if you want to beat that dead horse again.
Allie wasn't a villager, she was chaos, so don't try to claim I lynched a villager. Its a good thing I stayed there because we need to kill anything that isn't village.
As I stated that day, AM does a crap ton of questioning but never posts reads. It is easy for a wolf to look like they are wolf-hunting by posting questions but never sharing their thoughts, which seemed like what she was doing. Yeah, she was questioning moose, so I clearly need to go back and reevaluate my reading of her, but I still want to know what her reads are other than just seeing her asking question after question.
Re: my statement about lynching coffee if she was wrong...are you saying you wouldn't have? Pretend things didn't play out this way and she flat out says moose is a wolf, then moose flips village because we lynched on coffee's say-so. darn sure I'm lynching coffee or whoever she got bad info from...that's what happens in WW. you make bold claims without follow through you get lynched. Luckily it all played out and we got a wolf.
You're just salty I kept voting for you, but oh look, MJ was a villager. I've said for days now that I didn't think MJ was a wolf and I was right. He claimed vanillager early, which I had reason to believe was a legitimate claim. My feelings about MJ being village were stronger than a semi-vouch from kara or kata or whoever did it, so I stuck with you since I would have rather kept mj around.
What Jayna-Mel-AM-Coffee PM train? I am certainly not a part of such a PM train. I'm not even anywhere near the same group as them so how do you think I'm involved? Why tf are you trying to lump me in with them? Only person I've PMed with is genny, which I've already said on the thread. Get your facts straight.

many words

What do you get from this voting record since you said it's helpful this game more then others?
Sorry, I wasn't clear on that, I meant the color coded tally is less useful than a full Lynch tracker, or tallies with strikethroughs would be. Not currently getting much from the color coded final tallies at all but I had already done it so I figured I'd post it in case it was helpful for anyone else.

Sorry (or maybe not sorry) that I missed the cluster**** that was last night.

Can't write up too much bc I have to head to work but

Contingency Lynch Lawper

Last edited:
Hey @CoffeeQuestionMark I'm sorry if you already answered this and it got buried, when did you seer MOOSE and what were you exact results? Trying to put together a timeline.

Also if you have someone you can PM who you have seered I hope you have given them your other results. In case you end up deaded.

Eh, it's believable. Not clearing or anything. It's not a role that points to a specific alignment and there have been many games where wolves have post restrictions. I don't currently have other reasons to believe snowy is a wolf.

While the above is accurate, I don't think it's telling the full story. I also haven't said this yet, but I'm going to be looking into Jayna again tomorrow because of her early voting patterns and feelings that I've been getting since the start of the game that keep nagging at me. I'm going to re-investigate tomorrow (if I'm alive). Initial reasoning:

She was part of the last minute flip against Dubz in D1, which put her on my sketchdar.

D2-she was the first vote on Allie. Admittedly, I was on Allie as well (both of us stated as pressure votes), but I later changed mine to a person I had more legitimate feels for. Jayna stayed on Allie and then there was a last minute lynch train on Allie. So that's twice she was/attempted to lynch a villager. Once for reasons she justified, once "to put pressure on" but then ended up staying there.

D3-the Moose train starts building up. Moose has 3 votes and everyone else has 1. AM is applying pressure to Moose, then Jayna votes AM and gives no reasoning. At the time I was having sketch feels for AM, so I didn't focus on it too much, but looking back I don't like it. AM ended up being right about Moose, then AM gets buried (which I believe is a village move to protect her, but I have no proof of this other than some hearsay).

D4- Jayna said nothing until next morning when she voted for Lawper because she didn't like that he wasn't landing in her villager camp and some mediocre reasons. She never addressed her previous AM vote, which given the events of D4, I'd like to hear something about. Then switched to Moose after Coffee states she seered Moose stating "if Coffee is wrong we can investigate her tomorrow". I'll give her she was an earlier vote (6th), but at that point the train was in full swing. Not overly concerned about her D4 votes after the Moose kill, because the thread became a cluster. But I obviously don't like that she jumped on my train and just said "I don't like the MJ option" when I already had 5 votes to MJ's 3. Like I said, given the circumstances, I'm not going to put too much weight on that, but her previous actions and timing of events sticks out to me.

Another reason she's up there right now is that I've been fairly confident all game that there is at least 1 wolf in the Jayna-AM-Mel-Coffee chat team. Given the most recent events, Coffee seems less likely for now and by proxy Mel seems less sketchy. They're not off my radar, but we got a wolf kill because of her (/them). So they've earned a little cred. I'm still extremely sketched out by AM, and I don't like a lot of what went down the day of the attempted dolphin lynch, but she was right about Moose and I do believe that she is being protected by a villager based on some various interactions and things I've seen/heard. I don't have concrete evidence for that and wish I did, but I've got enough of a hunch that I'm going to go with my logic over my gut with AM and work under the assumption she is village for now. Which leaves Jayna. Maybe I've been tunneling on that group of 4 for too long, but I still can't shake the feeling that there's something shady in that group somewhere, and I occam's razor is point at her right now.

The other question I keep coming back to, which I also may be focusing on too much is "Why NK Paws?" It just doesn't make sense to me no matter how I look at it and I always end up with wifom. I'm going to ISO Jayna soon, but I'm also going to try and focus outside of that group more at least for the near future, as some of the questions I want to ask can't be answered right now.
This is tempting for my tunnel-loving heart. Honestly don't think I can objectively evaluate them though because I can't reread that day without going full rage lol even knowing now that both Kal and I were village, so it definitely wasn't an attempt to save a fellow wolf. I just still don't understand flipping the vote onto me when I had been around and responding, and Kal had just showed up and thrown in the towel/not even defended.

The only impetus I see is because cheezit said so, and I don't care how many times he said they had already talked about it, if the others felt that strongly about it they should have changed their votes then, not with two minutes to go.