WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lol I don't think it's fishing to ask someone about their already-outted role.
She didn't say anything about the role despite my asking. So maybe she'll answer you, and genny won't yell at YOU for asking :p

Edit for rogue capital O in the middle of "won't"

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I also asked her what her exact results were and didn't get an answer from her. Also didn't get called out for fishing though lol

Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey @CoffeeQuestionMark I'm sorry if you already answered this and it got buried, when did you seer MOOSE and what were you exact results? Trying to put together a timeline.

Also if you have someone you can PM who you have seered I hope you have given them your other results. In case you end up deaded.
Why do you need her exact results? Especially now that we know Moose was a wolf? Sketch points for you.

Why do you need her exact results? Especially now that we know Moose was a wolf? Sketch points for you.
You can give me all the sketch points you want. I'm trying to evaluate other players in that lynch and it matters what information coffee received, when she received it, what she may have told other people, and how much the wolves may have known if moose was notified about being seered or if there is a wolf in that communication network.

Reactions: 2 users
You can give me all the sketch points you want. I'm trying to evaluate other players in that lynch and it matters what information coffee received, when she received it, what she may have told other people, and how much the wolves may have known if moose was notified about being seered.
I have noted the question

Members don't see this ad :)
N4
I like that Boulder. That is a nice Boulder.
b69a5a58d5b6e033e69cb625ee28261a.jpg

Oh, Boulder. Known for being the liberal hippy town of Colorado. It kind of deserves it though, with the University of Colorado heavily influencing its culture, extensive bike paths and walking trails, and just generally being very outdoorsy. Also a great place to go if you want to try some Colorado-style baked goods. Not all was as hippy-dippy-happy as it seemed though. @dolphin106258 wandered off in the middle of the night and was found in the morning trampled to death.
Ddb6cTHUwAAAtgu.jpg

@dolphin106258, Royal Gorge, a villager who could mod-confirm their affiliation to another player.
On the bright side, @Animal Midwife was found tubing down Boulder Creek, so there's that.

It is now Day 5. Lynch closes at 8pm MDT. Please note smiting rules are in effect for absence of lynch votes.

Mt. Elbert

1. @Animal Midwife
3. @Melchizedek
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark
5. @SnowshoeDog143

Cortez
6. @Karabiner13
9. @Lawper
17. @Stagg737
18. @katashark
19. @allieh8607

Springfield
11. @WildZoo
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter
13. @johnnaboo
14. @SportPonies

Dinosaur
Abandoned

Julesburg
21. @dpmd
22. @SARdoghandler
24. @genny
25. @JaynaAli

Buried somewhere in no man's land

(empty)

Bloom Cemetary
6. @WildZoo - vanillager
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Unlynchable Villager

16. @allieh8607 - Chaos
23. @Frozenshades - vanilla neutral
20. @PippyPony - GIF villager
10. @Miranda Senft - Triple Wolf
8. @Mad Jack - Vanillager
15. @dolphin106258 - Friendly Neighbor

Last edited:
Why we keep talking about Coffee? and Stagg? This better not be convert hunting.

Why we keep talking about Coffee? and Stagg? This better not be convert hunting.

My questioning Coffee? was not at all implying she was sketchy. Good lord. It was asking for information to help inform my reading. And as far as I know Stagg is not a confirmed villager, so how exactly would that be convert hunting?

Reactions: 1 users
My questioning Coffee? was not at all implying she was sketchy. Good lord. It was asking for information to help inform my reading. And as far as I know Stagg is not a confirmed villager, so how exactly would that be convert hunting?

I don't find that information is necessary. I also see nothing to make me think Stagg isn't village.

You can give me all the sketch points you want. I'm trying to evaluate other players in that lynch and it matters what information coffee received, when she received it, what she may have told other people, and how much the wolves may have known if moose was notified about being seered or if there is a wolf in that communication network.
Nope. What she received doesn’t matter. We know it was accurate. I don’t have a problem with asking when, so no points for you there. But the way you keep asking about what exactly she knew is somewhat suspect.

Stagg claimed an ability, not yet proven. Acted village in PMs.

@WildZoo I waited until more people were online. So sorry it happened to be an hour before lynch, I was going back and forth on whether to take the shot. Decided when there seemed to be enough info to get a conversation going. I really did not mean for MJ to be lynched. I feel bad that's the way it went down. I also didn't realize that he wasn't tagged already.

@CoffeeQuestionMark can you say what kind of seer you are?

Nope. What she received doesn’t matter. We know it was accurate. I don’t have a problem with asking when, so no points for you there. But the way you keep asking about what exactly she knew is somewhat suspect.
That's nice for you because you are in the know, but those of us who aren't are going to have questions - so if you would like you can suspect the four different people who were interested in that information. I outlined why. I didn't keep asking, I asked once and then explained where my thoughts were at. If she doesn't think that information needs to be out there that is fine.

Edit: Realized that first line isn't accurate. For some reason thought you two were in the same group.

Last edited:
But regardless of if it is proven, does it make you think they are a village role? I think that's the most important thing.
Think she already said it was a bold ability claim if not village. I don't put a ton of stock in ability claims (because I know how much fun it is to subvert those expectations as a mod) but I do think that based on how things played out last night it's worth looking elsewhere today.

@CoffeeQuestionMark @Stagg737 @Karabiner13 would like to know your thoughts on this post since it's referring to something from last game.

sorry I wasn't around lawpy. At that point you should have just put moose on ignore. She was an outed wolf. You don't listen to what they say at that point

For serious. Although, some of the rest of us are dead, too! I demand better mourning!

There's only one person I ever mourn

That's nice for you because you are in the know, but those of us who aren't are going to have questions - so if you would like you can suspect the four different people who were interested in that information. I outlined why. I didn't keep asking, I asked once and then explained where my thoughts were at. If she doesn't think that information needs to be out there that is fine.

Edit: Realized that first line isn't accurate. For some reason thought you two were in the same group.
I’m in the dark too! But I’m ok with that. I don’t need to know everything, just that I can trust the info coffee has given us so far.

pippy - karab
I’m in the dark too! But I’m ok with that. I don’t need to know everything, just that I can trust the info coffee has given us so far.
I'm not saying I distrust the info

Edit: Disregard that first line. Spoilers from the lynch tracker I'm working on.

@Animal Midwife to answer you, yes and no. I said I was going to lynch him for ignoring me so I have. I also don't like that he says village needs to work together yet anytime he gets questions that don't fit his agenda he sidesteps, ignores, or accuses of tunneling. Quite the doublestandard considering as he got after MJ for not working with village. If he truly wanted to work with village, he would answer my questions so I could stop tunneling on him (if it's a tunnel). If I find someone else to lynch I may but I'm starting here as promised

Stop tunelling and evaluate the fact that I've been on the MOOSE lynch for two days.

You might have been on Moose but that's all I remember seeing. I remember AM pushing the moose lynch the first time while you ghosted and the same thing the next day when koffee pushed moose

Mel, though he may not realize, had a part in what led to MOOSE's lynch today. Also he has known I had a significant role for a while.

Do not believe he is wolf.

if he didn't realize it how can you give him credit? And Mel can know you had a role but still keep you around even if he is a wolf. He likes to keep roles around he can pm with. You also said he didn't know your ability so there is that

I think Sporty should be pushed too.
How do you feel about Moose's d1 vote for her now?
unlynch Paws
Lynch Sporty

because I don't like that comment that sporty "never slips up". To me, that's a slip up :p

Is this a serious comment?

it is, i just don't like it when people get mad at me for posts that seem mean, so I added the emoji. Should I remove it?

You don't have to remove anything. Was just wondering.