You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW in Colorado
Started by MixedAnimals77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I need to make a list of people I have decided are likely village, and then look at who’s left. But lunch is over. 🙁
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ok, care to lead the discussion? 😛Let's talk about Snowy and Sporty more. I'm not seeing enough of that.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This makes me wonder about lawp and dpmd.
Why?
I have a theory about why Coffee is being so tight lipped about what kind of seer she is but not sure if it's a good idea to put it onto the thread
Ok, care to lead the discussion? 😛
Sure. I think they've been too absent. Let's vote for them.
I came across this in passing and was curious why you didn't have this same reaction to the allie lynch
allie had been more present.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Is that all?Sure. I think they've been too absent. Let's vote for them.
Is that all?
Do you have more to add?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Are you sure about thatallie had been more present.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I asked you first. Is your interest in them based on activity level alone? Because that's not really enough for me.Do you have more to add?
Are you sure about that
Yes.
I asked you first. Is your interest in them based on activity level alone? Because that's not really enough for me.
No, it's based on lack of content.
I also approve of jboo pressuring though.
allie had been more present.
Um yeah I think I had posted all of two times early on in D1 when I was lynched?Are you sure about that
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Allie had not posted at all between 10:05pm on Wednesday (d1), which was her second post in the game, and after her lynch on Friday (d2).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Froyo posted 6 times on Wednesday and twice on Thursday (both d1). Neither of them had much content, both voted once.
I am most curious about snowy and Jboo right now.
@Karabiner13 did Moose mention being blocked right after N1 or not until after N2?
Also, if Moose was really into PMing... Idk, she wouldnt have to PM Lawper if they were already in wolf chat together. I do really want to believe Lawper but 😕
@Karabiner13 did Moose mention being blocked right after N1 or not until after N2?
Also, if Moose was really into PMing... Idk, she wouldnt have to PM Lawper if they were already in wolf chat together. I do really want to believe Lawper but 😕
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well that I am cool with. I personally do want to hear more from jboo. Snowy I think had some posts that caught my eye while I was doing the tally trackers. Plus I know she said she was sick but it's weird it took her so long to confirm the post restriction.No, it's based on lack of content.
I find it best to stay away from making quick decisions about my wolf pups, like sporty, or my manatees. That's where the hat eating starts. But I didn't see anything past d1 that caught my attention.
Well, I never advocated for either lynch. I just did what I had to.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why allie over lawp?Well, I never advocated for either lynch. I just did what I had to.
Why allie over lawp?
Because I changed my mind. He seems pretty village.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm probably letting my grump get to me a bit, I'm just curious about where you get off doing last minute switches two days in a row and then snarking at people for the same thing the next day.Because I changed my mind. He seems pretty village.
I'm probably letting my grump get to me a bit, I'm just curious about where you get off doing last minute switches two days in a row and then snarking at people for the same thing the next day.
The context was different.
Snowy has been unusually mia. She did address it for whatever it was worth. However, her posts last night did sound more like her usual village self
I am concerned that jboo was everywhere and now she is not. Setting off my radar a bit.
Still not sold on lawp being village like some people feel. Would be willing to revisit that again as well. Maybe I'm just reading things differently than others?
I am concerned that jboo was everywhere and now she is not. Setting off my radar a bit.
Still not sold on lawp being village like some people feel. Would be willing to revisit that again as well. Maybe I'm just reading things differently than others?
@Stagg737 @Karabiner13 have either of you attempted to PM with Lawper?
@SportPonies @finnickthedog have either of you (incl. Skiotter) attempted to PM with Jboo?
@SportPonies @finnickthedog have either of you (incl. Skiotter) attempted to PM with Jboo?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not for anyone who didn't know moose was a wolfThe context was different.
Just not sure how other people deciding moose was village (even though they were wrong) was different from you deciding lawp was village the day before.Not for anyone who didn't know moose was a wolfJust not sure how other people deciding moose was village (even though they were wrong) was different from you deciding lawp was village the day before.
I didn't switch because I though Lawp was village.
@Stagg737 @Karabiner13 have either of you attempted to PM with Lawper?
@SportPonies @finnickthedog have either of you (incl. Skiotter) attempted to PM with Jboo?
She opened a PM at the start of the game but there hasn't really been discussion.
Srry gys, lfe hs bn bt hctic. B n ltr ftr wrk
lso ht th pst rstrctr (tw tms??)
lso ht th pst rstrctr (tw tms??)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I didn't switch because I though Lawp was village.
Why allie over lawp?
???Because I changed my mind. He seems pretty village.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
#2170 is unrelated statements.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Good grief AM, then why would you say them together in response to a question that was looking for your reasoning? You really make things more difficult than they need to be sometimes.#2170 is unrelated statements.
Good grief AM, then why would you say them together in response to a question that was looking for your reasoning? You really make things more difficult than they need to be sometimes.
I said them because they were relevant.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If you didn't switch from lawp to allie because you thought lawp was village, then what did you change your mind about?I said them because they were relevant.
If you didn't switch from lawp to allie because you thought lawp was village, then what did you change your mind about?
The reasoning is in the sequence of events.
Tempted to lynch jboo today because I still don't like how she's gone more under the radar. But I also feel bad going after someone with an obnoxious post restriction because defending is so much harder. Does that mean I'm too sentimental to play ww? Haha
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Can you just answer the question so I can move on please? I don't like making 10 posts about the same thing any more than anyone else likes reading them.The reasoning is in the sequence of events.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No, I don't feel like lynching her today either. Though for me it's because I don't want to have to read her posts hahaTempted to lynch jboo today because I still don't like how she's gone more under the radar. But I also feel bad going after someone with an obnoxious post restriction because defending is so much harder. Does that mean I'm too sentimental to play ww? Haha
Can you just answer the question so I can move on please? I don't like making 10 posts about the same thing any more than anyone else likes reading them.
But I did answer the question. I want to see your response.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Obviously if I'm still asking, the answer is not clear to me. Because the sequence of events, to me, looks like the lawp vote would have been just as good for saving dolphin as the allie vote, except not voting for allie would have been more consistent with your other statements in actions in the game.But I did answer the question. I want to see your response.
Obviously if I'm still asking, the answer is not clear to me. Because the sequence of events, to me, looks like the lawp vote would have been just as good for saving dolphin as the allie vote, except not voting for allie would have been more consistent with your other statements in actions in the game.
How so?
Also looking at stagg and jboo but will do more thorough analysis when I get home
Colorado has 222 state wildlife areas.
so on D1 you mentioned this but then on D2 you do some analysis but don't mention stagg or jboo at all. You do analyze kal and lawpy. Just curious why you didn't look at stagg or jboo.
Then on D3 you pick out FS of all the quiet ones? Why FS in particular? And your reason was he still has been participating but AM pointed out he hadn't posted since D1. So why did you drop the vote, leave for the day, and then conveniently forget to address it when AM was missing?
Unofficial D5 Lynch Tally
Stagg () -
Lawper (2) - Jboo, WZ
SAR () -
Snowy (1) - AM
Mel (1) - Kara
jboo (1) - finnski
5/17
Lynch closes in ~6 hours
View attachment 235082
Stagg () -
Lawper (2) - Jboo, WZ
SAR () -
Snowy (1) - AM
Mel (1) - Kara
jboo (1) - finnski
5/17
Lynch closes in ~6 hours
View attachment 235082
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm not playing this game with you. You can give me a straight answer or not, but you're not the only one here who gets to ask people questions and expect real answers.How so?
I'm not playing this game with you. You can give me a straight answer or not, but you're not the only one here who gets to ask people questions and expect real answers.
That was a real answer. I'm not being sarcastic here.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't appreciate my questions being answered with questions 😛 I'm asking what your reasoning was. You have not answered that other than "look at the sequence of events." Obviously I'm not seeing where your thought process was, because I cannot read your mind. So. I'll ask again. Why did you choose to switch to an absent player with two minutes left in the lynch, when you have stated yourself that you didn't think the other candidate was village, or at least that wasn't the reason for your switch?That was a real answer. I'm not being sarcastic here.
I don't appreciate my questions being answered with questions 😛 I'm asking what your reasoning was. You have not answered that other than "look at the sequence of events." Obviously I'm not seeing where your thought process was, because I cannot read your mind. So. I'll ask again. Why did you choose to switch to an absent player with two minutes left in the lynch, when you have stated yourself that you didn't think the other candidate was village, or at least that wasn't the reason for your switch?
Because she was the only feasible candidate to switch to.
Lynch snowy
For now. Indicated to me her facts are of game value but on thread states just a posting restriction. Want to get this cleared up today because I might not get a chance tonight.
For now. Indicated to me her facts are of game value but on thread states just a posting restriction. Want to get this cleared up today because I might not get a chance tonight.
I am most curious about snowy and Jboo right now.
@Karabiner13 did Moose mention being blocked right after N1 or not until after N2?
Also, if Moose was really into PMing... Idk, she wouldnt have to PM Lawper if they were already in wolf chat together. I do really want to believe Lawper but 😕
It was Friday morning, I believe that was right after N1
@Stagg737 @Karabiner13 have either of you attempted to PM with Lawper?
@SportPonies @finnickthedog have either of you (incl. Skiotter) attempted to PM with Jboo?
Well, considering my previous PM partners died yesterday, I only just started pm'ing with lawpy. I opened the pm when I was around earlier
@Karabiner13 Has Snowy been PMing a lot with you?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K