You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW in Colorado
Started by MixedAnimals77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Lynch Snowy
Self prez mainly
I’ll read the posts and respond as fast as i can
Self prez mainly
I’ll read the posts and respond as fast as i can
Dude, I don't even know how many games I've played, period. More games with Snowy versus Lawpy I know, but how many more? Could be one, could be four. Beats me.How many games have you played with Snowy compared to Lawpy?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Any thoughts on anyone else in the game besides the frontrunners?I'm not seeing the Snowy lynch but I feel like other people know her better than I do. Going to ISO both of our options here in a sec, but to get my vote on the board,
Lynch lawpy
I don't like either of the frontrunners any particular amount right now. Stagg is still my first choice lynch at the moment. jboo's absence is concerning me a bit; seems atypical of her usual play. allie is a big question mark so she's on my ISO list as well.Any thoughts on anyone else in the game besides the frontrunners?
Unofficial D5 Lynch Tally
Stagg () -
Lawper (1) - WZ
SAR () -
Snowy (6) - AM, Coffee?, Kara, SAR, Mel, Stagg
Mel () -
jboo (1) - finnski
Kara (1) - dpmd
allie (1) - jboo
10/17
Lynch closes in ~1 hour
View attachment 235082
And doubt it will help to self prez but
lynch lawpy
Colorado is the only state in history, to turn down the Olympics. In 1976 the Winter Olympics were planned to be held in Denver. 62% of all state Voters choose at almost the last minute not to host the Olympics, because of the cost, pollution and population boom it would have on the State Of Colorado, and the City of Denver
Uhh there were four 1-vote options including myself and after the Snowy self prez vote on me, more votes piled on me for no reason.
I’m sorry I’ve been gone all day. I don’t have time to catch up before close, the girl I’m staying with’s 5 year old kid wants to read to me. I’ll do better tomorrow.
####
Lynch lawper
####
lynch lawpy
Which led to this tally
Unofficial D5 Lynch Tally
Stagg () -
Lawper (4) - WZ, Snowy, Jayna, genny
SAR () -
Snowy (6) - AM, Coffee?, Kara, SAR, Mel, Stagg
Mel () -
jboo (1) - finnski
Kara (1) - dpmd
allie (1) - jboo
13/17
Lynch closes in ~45 minutes
View attachment 235082
And this vote
I'm not seeing the Snowy lynch but I feel like other people know her better than I do. Going to ISO both of our options here in a sec, but to get my vote on the board,
Lynch lawpy
😕
So i suddenly became a leading lynch candidate from a self prez vote??
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why vote for lawp then?I don't like either of the frontrunners any particular amount right now. Stagg is still my first choice lynch at the moment. jboo's absence is concerning me a bit; seems atypical of her usual play. allie is a big question mark so she's on my ISO list as well.
I don't like either of the frontrunners any particular amount right now. Stagg is still my first choice lynch at the moment. jboo's absence is concerning me a bit; seems atypical of her usual play. allie is a big question mark so she's on my ISO list as well.
Then why are you lynching in the frontrunners?
This was staged.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why do you think I'm ignoring it lolThis was staged.
*****************

*****************

*****************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I just get this feeling there are a lot of people yelling at each other in PM right now 

D5 Lynch Tally
Stagg () -
Lawper (5) - WZ, Snowy, Jayna, genny, Sporty
SAR () -
@SnowshoeDog143 (7) - AM, Coffee?, Kara, SAR, Mel, Stagg, Lawpy
Mel () -
jboo (1) - finnski
Kara (1) - dpmd
allie (1) - jboo
15/17
Smite list: @katashark @allieh8607
Lynch closes in ~30 minutes
Stagg () -
Lawper (5) - WZ, Snowy, Jayna, genny, Sporty
SAR () -
@SnowshoeDog143 (7) - AM, Coffee?, Kara, SAR, Mel, Stagg, Lawpy
Mel () -
jboo (1) - finnski
Kara (1) - dpmd
allie (1) - jboo
15/17
Smite list: @katashark @allieh8607
Lynch closes in ~30 minutes
I just get this feeling there are a lot of people yelling at each other in PM right now![]()
i'm yelling at myself
When there are no other viable lynch options, I'm gonna go with the leader I feel more comfortable lynching. I'm not gonna make a throwaway vote if it means I could save the frontrunner I find more likely to be village.Then why are you lynching in the frontrunners?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When there are no other viable lynch options, I'm gonna go with the leader I feel more comfortable lynching. I'm not gonna make a throwaway vote if it means I could save the frontrunner I find more likely to be village.
What do you mean by "viable options"? I played WWalking dead with you.
Could you yell at me too? I'm feeling very confused.i'm yelling at myself
Actually though, where did kata go? Her play is paining me the past two nights.... Dropping info then disappearing....
I'm not sure what you're implying with the boldedWhat do you mean by "viable options"? I played WWalking dead with you.
*************Could you yell at me too? I'm feeling very confused.
*************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm chuckling. This is all so ridiculous.i'm yelling at myself
I'm not sure what you're implying with the bolded
You threw out lone votes often rather than follow the main wagons. Even up to lylo.
I claim ability seer
@katashark Are they claiming affiliation seer... because i hate that
Yes. I agree because it's too easy to fake if they are a wolf because they know who is wolf/villager already.
So we have two seers and affiliation seer is the one that’s easy to fake?
Don't know what to tell ya.You threw out lone votes often rather than follow the main wagons. Even up to lylo.
Upon isoing....
unlynch lawpy
lynch allie
Don't know what to tell ya.
Upon isoing....
unlynch lawpy
lynch allie
Why did you have to iso to see that?
nlynch lwpr
lynch stgg
I am not the one claiming the role kata is referring to...
Is it allie?
If it's allie, I'm lynching her.
nlynch stgg
lynch llh
Hmm
Unlynch Snowy
Lynch Allie
Lynch Allie
To see what??Why did you have to iso to see that?
To see what??
The posts from less than two hours ago. You were on when it happened.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Can we consider for a moment how stupid it would be for a wolf to false claim seer at this particular moment in time? Knowing that the other seer had just taken down a wolf and would be protected by the village inner circle?
Edit: And also not knowing what kind of seer the other seer was?
Edit: And also not knowing what kind of seer the other seer was?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can we consider for a moment how stupid it would be for a wolf to false claim seer at this particular moment in time? Knowing that the seer the other seer had just taken down a wolf and would be protected by the village inner circle?
Did the wolf claim? Because to me it look like Coffee? was forced to ability reveal for no reason.
D5 Lynch Tally
Stagg () -
Lawper (4) - WZ, Snowy, Jayna, genny
SAR () -
@SnowshoeDog143 (6) - AM, Coffee?, Kara, SAR, Mel, Stagg
Mel () -
jboo (1) - finnski
Kara (1) - dpmd
allie (3) - jboo, Sporty, Lawpy
15/17
Smite list: @katashark @allieh8607
Lynch closes in ~20 minutes
Stagg () -
Lawper (4) - WZ, Snowy, Jayna, genny
SAR () -
@SnowshoeDog143 (6) - AM, Coffee?, Kara, SAR, Mel, Stagg
Mel () -
jboo (1) - finnski
Kara (1) - dpmd
allie (3) - jboo, Sporty, Lawpy
15/17
Smite list: @katashark @allieh8607
Lynch closes in ~20 minutes
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was directing that at the people voting for allieDid the wolf claim? Because to me it look like Coffee? was forced to ability reveal for no reason.
@SnowshoeDog143
What you supposedly told Coffee in PM's according to Mel regarding your "fun facts" is making me concerned about some other things. You said you thought the fun facts were related to game play in PM, then said you were just googling when I asked in thread. So I'm coming back to this now because I NEED a correct answer.
Where are your facts coming from? If not google, why didn't you say that before?
I'd like the second question answered, but I need an answer to the first one.
What you supposedly told Coffee in PM's according to Mel regarding your "fun facts" is making me concerned about some other things. You said you thought the fun facts were related to game play in PM, then said you were just googling when I asked in thread. So I'm coming back to this now because I NEED a correct answer.
Where are your facts coming from? If not google, why didn't you say that before?
I'd like the second question answered, but I need an answer to the first one.
I've been skimming from my phone all day. I feel far more comfortable ISOing and comparing posts from all my most suspect players, side by side.The posts from less than two hours ago. You were on when it happened.
Can we consider for a moment how stupid it would be for a wolf to false claim seer at this particular moment in time? Knowing that the other seer had just taken down a wolf and would be protected by the village inner circle?
Edit: And also not knowing what kind of seer the other seer was?
I have a theory about the supposed second seer role if it actually exists, but there's something very important that needs to be answered before I can accept my theory (which I will explain after my questions are answered). I've asked 3 people and gotten no responses yet. Some of those no responses are concerning me more than others, and I'll explain once I get some answers.
I have a theory about the supposed second seer role if it actually exists, but there's something very important that needs to be answered before I can accept my theory (which I will explain after my questions are answered). I've asked 3 people and gotten no responses yet. Some of those no responses are concerning me more than others, and I'll explain once I get some answers.
I doubt you'll get answers from Snowy. She gave up with no fight and peaced out
I doubt you'll get answers from Snowy. She gave up with no fight and peaced out
There are two other people I can get them from. One of them I'm not counting on a straight answer from, the other I'm hoping to hear from, but a lack of that answer would be very concerning to me.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well they've got 12 minutes lol
You realize you've already painted a big target on yourself, right? By saying you are the village balance for Moose's role? Don't wait too long to explain, or your theory may never see the light of day.I have a theory about the supposed second seer role if it actually exists, but there's something very important that needs to be answered before I can accept my theory (which I will explain after my questions are answered). I've asked 3 people and gotten no responses yet. Some of those no responses are concerning me more than others, and I'll explain once I get some answers.
Unlynch Snowy
Lynch Lawper
based on MOOSE interactions
Trying to get home before lynch. Might not make it.
Lynch Lawper
based on MOOSE interactions
Trying to get home before lynch. Might not make it.
D5 Lynch Tally
Stagg () -
@Lawper (5) - WZ, Snowy, Jayna, genny, Mel
SAR () -
@SnowshoeDog143 (5) - AM, Coffee?, Kara, SAR, Stagg
Mel () -
jboo (1) - finnski
Kara (1) - dpmd
allie (3) - jboo, Sporty, Lawpy
15/17
A TIE!
😏
Smite list: @katashark @allieh8607
Lynch closes in ~8 minutes
Stagg () -
@Lawper (5) - WZ, Snowy, Jayna, genny, Mel
SAR () -
@SnowshoeDog143 (5) - AM, Coffee?, Kara, SAR, Stagg
Mel () -
jboo (1) - finnski
Kara (1) - dpmd
allie (3) - jboo, Sporty, Lawpy
15/17
A TIE!
Smite list: @katashark @allieh8607
Lynch closes in ~8 minutes
The Moosy interactions are misleading the village
Unlynch Allie
Lynch Snowy
Lynch Snowy
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Is that your defense?The Moosy interactions are misleading the village
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A TIE!😏
Why do you hurt me 😢Unlynch Allie
Lynch Snowy
You realize you've already painted a big target on yourself, right? By saying you are the village balance for Moose's role? Don't wait too long to explain, or your theory may never see the light of day.
Yes, I do realize this. If I don't get answers tonight before I go to bed, I'm going to give a full write-up as to what is going on in my head, what my theory is, and what I think village should do should I get NK'd. The reason I'm not saying now is because without those answers the theory has questionable evidence and could potentially get a solid villager lynched.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@SportPonies Why did you decide on allie?
Think about it: the wolves likely planned to have one of their noobs to form a friendly defense of a noob villager to mislead the village into mislynching that noob villager
lynch snowy
sorry, at this point I'm just trying to distance myself as much as possible because I'm honestly quite terrified of a last minute switch onto me
sorry, at this point I'm just trying to distance myself as much as possible because I'm honestly quite terrified of a last minute switch onto me
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K