WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You are right.

@MixedAnimals77 , @capri1722 , @vetmedhead , Why didn't you stop me from PM'ing with Dolpin? This is another reason why I was confused about Jayna PMing with AM.

Can we get the mods here to confirm I was PM'ing Dolphin, because that's a seriously large mistake by the mods letting that happen...
:eggface:
oh ew

i've never seen the whole comic until now
In the sequel he starts screaming about how nothing is fine and runs around the house in a panic
b79.jpg
Safe to say that Snowy was likely the usual killer since she was a giant iron mustang statue? At least for the "hoofprints" kills or however those were worded

This is that horse statue by the airport right?? (I don’t remember at all what it looks like, hence the question even though there’s a picture)
Yes! Blucifer is also famous for quite literally killing the artist that made it - the head fell on him and severed an artery in his leg

Oh, and the proportions on the statue are wrong. It's missing a brachium on both front legs.

blucifer.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
@CoffeeQuestionMark , is the bolded in the following quote an accurate description of the exchange you had with Snowy and Mel?

So for context what happened was back on D1 I saw Snowy post a fun fact. The mods then gave me a fun fact in my role PM. I thought it was a mechanic where if we post our fun facts we'd get something extra (item, ability boost, etc.). I asked the mods to clarify whats what, didn't think they'd respond so I asked coffee to pass along this message to Snowy:
"Your fun fact was very interesting, thank you for sharing! Did you happen to know it off the top of your head or did you read it somewhere? I recently read a fun fact and I want to share it on the thread too, but don't know if it'll actually be of game value."
Hoping Snowy would pick up that I was asking the if the mods gave her the fun fact and whether she was getting anything extra for sharing them.
Coffee says this is the response that Snowy gave:
"Snowy says her facts are of game value.
Clarification: she thinks they are"

Meanwhile the mods did get back to me and tell me my fun fact was indeed for shiggles. I decided to share my fun fact anyway because I'm a paranoid bastard

Who gets you in the divorce?
We push back all the furniture, put AM in the middle of the room, and call her name, whomever she goes to first gets to keep her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users
I don't understand why you would call them elbows but not call them arms.
Horse people are weird af

But that's just an unrelated statement ;) I mean, technically it's the cubital joint but I guess it seemed silly to come up with a new name for the elbow when it's made up of the same bones as a human elbow.

But if you call them arms then it's like...why are they walking on their hands, ya know? Lol

Reactions: 2 users
Horse people will call the carpal joint the knee though and that drives me crazy.
If there is an elbow, there must be a wrist. And a shoulder. I actually just call the front paws of my dogs and cats hands. Makes it easier to direct someone where to look. "hey, chompy has something on her right hand" takes less words than "hey, chompy has something on her right front paw"

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If there is an elbow, there must be a wrist. And a shoulder. I actually just call the front paws of my dogs and cats hands. Makes it easier to direct someone where to look. "hey, chompy has something on her right hand" takes less words than "hey, chompy has something on her right front paw"
There is indeed a wrist (though I don't think I hear this one as much) and a shoulder lol

Reactions: 1 user
Did I miss where coffee said what her evidence is? Seems like if she got the information from someone we could test it then we’d find out about the information sharer. If it’s a role I can see the reason to keep it on the down low but it’s already painting a big target on her back if so. Seems like at this point it would be better to just share it since saying she had info wasn’t subtle.
Wth is this post. Did she know something about me before I announced it?

Contingency Lynch Jboo

Been re-reading thread and I'm going back to some old feels I had from the beginning of the game. The email screenshot thing was convincing but something in my gut says wolf from everything else.

PSA For All Players:

Many of you received fun facts about your roles from me in your role PMs earlier in the game. There is no strategy involved in these fun facts, I just liked them and wanted to share.

If any of you did not receive a fun fact and want one, or want to hear more fun facts about any of a variety of topics, please let me know in your PM and you will be supplied in short order.

Carry on!

-vmh

Reactions: 6 users
PSA For All Players:

Many of you received fun facts about your roles from me in your role PMs earlier in the game. There is no strategy involved in these fun facts, I just liked them and wanted to share.

If any of you did not receive a fun fact and want one, or want to hear more fun facts about any of a variety of topics, please let me know in your PM and you will be supplied in short order.

Carry on!

-vmh
I want to know more about animals found in Colorado. Particularly wolves.

Reactions: 6 users
I want to know more about animals found in Colorado. Particularly wolves.
Did you know it's up for debate whether moose are actually native to CO? There are no records of established breeding populations in the state until 1978 and it's thought that previous records of individual animals collected in the state were actually young bull moose that migrated in from established populations in Utah and Wyoming.

;)

@Miranda Senft

Reactions: 7 users
But she is saying I got info from someone else. This is the tick.

Also, why is genny, her PM partner, lynching her if not for good reason?
Maybe I'm not getting what the big deal is there, it's pretty common for people to cover for power roles by posting the info like it's their own when it actually came from someone else. But I'm not much inclined to fight a jayna Lynch at the moment so :shrug:

Did you know it's up for debate whether moose are actually native to CO? There are no records of established breeding populations in the state until 1978 and it's thought that previous records of individual animals collected in the state were actually young bull moose that migrated in from established populations in Utah and Wyoming.

;)

@Miranda Senft
I said wolves! :rage:

Reactions: 1 users
I said wolves! :rage:
Wolves were once common in Colorado, as they were throughout the West. But government trapping and poisoning on behalf of the livestock industry drove them off the land and to the brink of extinction over 70 years ago. Once distributed statewide, the gray wolf is now gone from Colorado. The last ones were killed by about 1940. Sometimes called "timber wolves" (to distinguish it from the coyote, or "prairie wolf"), wolves occupy a wide range of habitats. Colorado is also home to the coyote. Some people curse their existence while Native Americans consider them to be the smartest animal on earth, calling them "God’s dog", and many urbanites revel in opportunities to see and hear these vocal predators.

Reactions: 5 users
PSA For All Players:

Carry on!

-vmh

@SARdoghandler

This clarifies and nullifies my previous theory. So my theory was in regard to the fun facts that we received and how Snowy's fun facts related to gameplay. Early on Snowy included a fun fact about the Continental Divide around the same time that we lynched FS, who's role was revealed to be The Continental Divide in D3 write-up. That piqued my interest, which is why I asked Snowy where she was getting her fun facts from. She said google, so I left it alone for a while. Apparently Mel had a similar thought about the fun fact we got early on and he asked Snowy about that stuff through Coffee in PMs. When that came out, it got me back on that train of thought, but it also made me start question the fun fact I got in a PM which was this:

"Stagg - did you know (my role) receives over 131,000 visitors a year?

The nearby Glenwood Springs was also one of the first cities in the United States to have electric lights."

The bolded in particular stood out to me because the N1 kill on Paws and the N3 kill on Pippy both stated that they were kicked into an electric fence and that there was a hoof print on their backs. So I connected some dots and thought if the electric part has meaning, and the fun fact was saying that the nearby Glenwood Springs is significant for electricity, then maybe if someone's role was Glenwood springs they might be a wolf. I also took the "nearby" part of the statement to potentially mean that someone near me on the list could be Glenwood Springs. At this point, I started asking questions to try and figure out if there was any truth behind my theory. So the 3 people I was asking questions to were Snowy (on thread), Kata (in PM), and the mods (for clarification).

Everyone can see the questions I was asking Snowy about where she was getting her facts (which she never answered after I asked again), so I won't explain that more.

I also wanted to ask the mods (I know, I was told not to do this, but I didn't want to screw village over/mislead us with just a wild theory) about this, so I asked, "I'm not fishing for specific info, just want to know if there is any kind of game mechanic related to the fun facts we were given in PMs." To which Mixy gave me the following very confusing and very strange response:

"Nope. Maybe. Well... who knows?
emoji23.png
maybe just maybe vmh will be nice and tell you for sure."

So VMH was one of the 2 people I was hoping would actually respond and clarify since Mixy's response was as clear as mud (which she now has). This was the main one I was waiting for to actually reveal this theory, as it makes things clear.

The third person I wanted to ask was Kata, as I had cleared her as village earlier through PMs and completely trusted her. Kata brought up the stuff about there being a second seer in the thread, which made me think that maybe Allie (previously Houston) might be Glenwood Springs. So I asked Kata to ask Allie for her role/character and asked Kata what her role was. She said she thought it didn't matter but that she was the Big Horn Sheep and asked me why I was asking that question, which immediately freaked me out because hooves. After that I said I had just noticed something in my fun fact about Glenwood Springs and wanted to know if that was Allie's character. At that point Kata stopped responding to my PMs and also stopped posting in the thread, which concerned other players but freaked me out even more, becuase here I am sitting on a theory that could potentially net us another wolf immediately and the person I'm PM'ing was my most likely suspect. Additionally, Kata had already killed a wolf for us and had way more village cred than me (as she's been vouching for me for a while). Once Snowy flipped as the hooved culprit and Kata flipped village it cleared Kata, but still kept me wondering if there had been a "Glenwood Springs wolf" near me from the start. The only one left from my original Dinosaur group other than me is Allie (originally Houston), so she immediately became my obvious next target. Idk if a sub is common, but I figure the mods would be more likely to allow the substitution if Houston had an important role (like a wolf or PR).

Since mods have clarified that the fun facts are not related to game play and are just fun Colorado facts, my theory has pretty much fallen apart. I still want some answers from Allie about what all this seer stuff Kata was talking about was (as my ability is not any form of seer or related to that), but her role/character somehow being related to my fun fact is obviously now irrelevant.

Edit: Sorry for the wall of text. Felt it was necessary given the statements I made before the Snowy lynch as well as my reasoning for being so secretive.

Last edited:
Well now ya'll are probably going to lynch me the rest of my life for working and playing WW, but I actually was at work :rolleyes::p

giphy.gif

GO WOLVES!!!!!!

Reactions: 3 users

Shameless plug for a Colorado wolf sanctuary. If curious, pm me. What picture.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
Maybe I'm not getting what the big deal is there, it's pretty common for people to cover for power roles by posting the info like it's their own when it actually came from someone else. But I'm not much inclined to fight a jayna Lynch at the moment so :shrug:
Why would anyone ASSUME it though. And despite what I got from you last night, this defense makes me :eyebrow:

I don't understand why you would call them elbows but not call them arms.

679E77FC-0A2B-4EED-9E9A-2796C27C294C.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users
Why would anyone ASSUME it though. And despite what I got from you last night, this defense makes me :eyebrow:
First of all, hush. Second, defense? I'm not defending jayna. I'm offering my interpretation of her statement. I'm reading it differently than you are I think.

Yeah the statements were separate. Question sentence. Sentence two was about if one of your PM partners was the seer feeding you information and you were posting to cover. It’s super common so the seer isn’t outed. You know...that subtle stuff that isn’t your middle name. The third sentence referred to if it was YOUR role you got info from you painted a target on your back screaming in capital letters. But even reading it like you’re incorrectly reading it I fail to see how making assumptions by comments like “YOURE A WOLF YOU KNOW WHAT MY EVIDENCE IS” doesn’t take much imagination. Either you got results saying so or a PM partner did. Maybe you got it from an item I suppose but at that point I hadn’t seen mention of items and I certainly haven’t gotten any. Your noob is showing.

Yeah the statements were separate. Question sentence. Sentence two was about if one of your PM partners was the seer feeding you information and you were posting to cover. It’s super common so the seer isn’t outed. You know...that subtle stuff that isn’t your middle name. The third sentence referred to if it was YOUR role you got info from you painted a target on your back screaming in capital letters. But even reading it like you’re incorrectly reading it I fail to see how making assumptions by comments like “YOURE A WOLF YOU KNOW WHAT MY EVIDENCE IS” doesn’t take much imagination. Either you got results saying so or a PM partner did. Maybe you got it from an item I suppose but at that point I hadn’t seen mention of items and I certainly haven’t gotten any. Your noob is showing.
The noob that has helped catch two wolves I think is doing just fine with her lgoic

@genny would love to hear what is tipping you off

Also in case I die, asked Allie a few questions in PM. She said Kata stated she was affiliation seer in thread (I thought this was implied, didn't see it straight up stated, so maybe I missed that since I was paying more attention to the web of conspiracies in my brain) and claims her vote was so late because she was busy until then. She also stated she was ISOing Snowy and Law at the time and voted the way she did for self-prez because she was worried about a vote swing.

That's all I got for now, hopefully I'll be around to talk more later!

Also in case I die, asked Allie a few questions in PM. She said Kata stated she was affiliation seer in thread (I thought this was implied, didn't see it straight up stated, so maybe I missed that since I was paying more attention to the web of conspiracies in my brain) and claims her vote was so late because she was busy until then. She also stated she was ISOing Snowy and Law at the time and voted the way she did for self-prez because she was worried about a vote swing.

That's all I got for now, hopefully I'll be around to talk more later!

Why is allie twisting things? kata never even hinted this was the case.

Contingency Lynch Jboo

Been re-reading thread and I'm going back to some old feels I had from the beginning of the game. The email screenshot thing was convincing but something in my gut says wolf from everything else.

Oh man I had wanted so badly to comment on that when I was dead. No using irl stuff to tilt the game pls. Just feels wrong.
Was is overkill? Yes.

Was it a grumpy reaction to having to rush a bunch of scholarship apps (I'm not a procrastinator) bc I was offered a seat at vet school just a few days before?

probably

Why is allie twisting things? kata never even hinted this was the case.
I have clarified with Stagg but I remembered wrong. I thought Kata had said what kind of seer was revealed to her but really I was just remembering the speculation that was posted on thread about it potentially being an affiliation seer. My bad.

N5
3967791338_275d47e3d5_b.jpg

After what an eventful day everyone was so exhausted. Driving back to Colorado Springs the tour bus got stuck in I-25 traffic. Seems some were wrestless last night. Plotting and planning the tour bus pulled into the parking lot at the base of Pikes Peak. Seems the altitude and incline was too difficult for some of those out of staters! Some had tried climbing to the top multiple times but failed. Everyone filled off the bus come morning in a buddy system. However dpmd's buddy was missing. Where did she go she wondered?
In other news Mel and AM had tried hiking to the top instead of taking the cog rail to the top. Mel defeadtly made it to the top breaking the news to everyone when he summited. AM had lost her footing on a ledge as the wind suddly came up whipping fine particles into her eyes she lost her grip on some rocks bringing them down upon with her. Blinded and smashed to death is
@Animal Midwife -villager blocker and Pikes Peak
It is now D6. Lynch close 8pm MDT. Please adjust pms accordingly!

Mt. Elbert

Abandoned

Cortez

6. @Karabiner13
17. @Stagg737
19. @allieh8607
3. @Melchizedek
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark

Springfield
11. @WildZoo
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter
13. @johnnaboo
14. @SportPonies

Dinosaur
Abandoned

Julesburg
21. @dpmd
22. @SARdoghandler
24. @genny
25. @JaynaAli

Buried somewhere in no man's land

@CoffeeQuestionMark

Bloom Cemetary
6. @WildZoo - vanillager
2. @StayingPositive2017 - Unlynchable Villager

16. @allieh8607 - Chaos
23. @Frozenshades - vanilla neutral
20. @PippyPony - GIF villager
10. @Miranda Senft - Triple Wolf
8. @Mad Jack - Vanillager
15. @dolphin106258 - Friendly Neighbor

5. @SnowshoeDog143 - Unseerable wolf
9. @Lawper - 1x Night Kill Avoidance
18. @katashark - Vigilante
1. @Animal Midwife- village blocker

Last edited:
Lynch Allie

I have a few suspects I'd vote for, but I need some very major things clarified in PM before I consider waffling off this one...

@Melchizedek , you're Allie's other PM partner. I'm going to ask that you not PM with her until she answers the questions I just asked as I want to know her response solely based off of the information she has right now.

In other news Mel and AM had tried hiking to the top instead of taking the cog rail to the top. Mel defeadtly made it to the top breaking the news to everyone when he summited. AM had lost her footing on a ledge as the wind suddly came up whipping fine particles into her eyes she lost her grip on some rocks bringing them down upon with her. Blinded and smashed to death is
@Animal Midwife -villager blocker and Pikes Peak
......good lord that was a brutal death.....

@Melchizedek , you're Allie's other PM partner. I'm going to ask that you not PM with her until she answers the questions I just asked as I want to know her response solely based off of the information she has right now.
So let me get this straight. I have information from the ability seer. Allie is a seer (affiliation? was that confirmed?). Being the PM link between the two I could help clear and narrow down our wolf search..... and you don't want me to talk to her?
I'm very confused why you're grilling her.

......good lord that was a brutal death.....

So let me get this straight. I have information from the ability seer. Allie is a seer (affiliation? was that confirmed?). Being the PM link between the two I could help clear and narrow down our wolf search..... and you don't want me to talk to her?
I'm very confused why you're grilling her.

Because there's info that's not consistent between my PMs with her and Kata and what she has posted on thread. To be clear, I'm not saying not to PM her. I'm asking you to wait until she answers a few questions that I already PM'd her before you start, as I don't want someone I suspect is a wolf getting more info than they should.

Also, you're positive about this information? Were you just told she's a seer or was there something more specific than that? I'm not asking you to share the info, just how confident you are about Allie being village.