WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@Melchizedek you got anything more than feels? We've had 2 wolf lynches now. Or do you want to just continue letting others push your votes for you? And you haven't answered my 'why jayna' from way back. Kind of want to lynch you again.
I do have one more feel

I feel like you need to hop off my dick

I already explained why Jayna. Her vote for dolphin felt off. She tried to pass it off as a joke first and then suddenly had reasoning behind it that she purposely picked a noob to pressure. I wolf hunt by picking up indiscrepencies. I didn’t like this one.
I’m analyzing. Give me a bit.

Members don't see this ad.

Mods say post restrictions don't apply to PMs, so I'll be speaking for finnski today.

The voice in Finn's head would like to point out that AM mentioned eating the Colorado brownies. So if they're a blocking thing, then they would be in addition to AM's role. Two blocking things.

Edit: Also Allie potentially took the information about AM's role from the writeup and ran with it to claim she was blocked.

-inserting my own commentary here- but that would be bold considering whoever AM actually blocked in that case would probably say something about it

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
@genny what are your thoughts on dpmd today and why did you lynch sporty during that hour after the vig shot?

@Melchizedek you got anything more than feels? We've had 2 wolf lynches now. Or do you want to just continue letting others push your votes for you? And you haven't answered my 'why jayna' from way back. Kind of want to lynch you again

@SportPonies where are your thoughts at today?

@JaynaAli if you didn't have time to catch up on thread yesterday, why did you vote for lawpy?

@johnnaboo looking forward to seeing more from you today. Got any thoughts on people other than allie?
I am fine with dpmd for now. That may change though.

I voted for Sporty for pinging my feels multiple times. Similar enough to last game to make me concerned.

My husband surprised me with concert tickets so I probably won’t be back tonight. Just FYI. Please don’t lynch me while I’m not paying attention.

Edit: Also Allie potentially took the information about AM's role from the writeup and ran with it to claim she was blocked.

-inserting my own commentary here- but that would be bold considering whoever AM actually blocked in that case would probably say something about it

Unless being dead supercedes night actions, in which case AM may not have blocked anyone before she died but could be convenient wolf fabrication material

Official D6 lynch tally- High altitude alpine lakes
Jboo (2)
-SAR, mel
Allie (1)- jboo
Jayna (1)- Genny
Sporty (2)-KB,WZ
6/13
In the lead:
@johnnaboo @SportPonies
Mod smiting list: @Stagg737 @JaynaAli @finnickthedog @SkiOtter @dpmd @allieh8607

imag0928-jpeg.235128

Lake of the clouds ~11,700 ft
13512165_10206202027319124_5310886069586952504_n.jpg

Dream Lake ~9,900 ft
13501641_10206202038639407_4706143737276881080_n.jpg

Nymph Lake ~9,500 ft
13516609_10206202025599081_4645346802832790210_n.jpg

Emerald Lake ~12,100 ft

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Finnski post:

One particularly malicious traveler attempted to climb Barr Trail, but the trail was too steep and they were forced to turn back without completing their goal. All in all a fun day and a nice break from the recent deaths and disappearances.

Plotting and planning the tour bus pulled into the parking lot at the base of Pikes Peak. Seems the altitude and incline was too difficult for some of those out of staters! Some had tried climbing to the top multiple times but failed.

These are the only other times I’ve found climbing. Writeups from n2 and n5 (last night when am was kilt)

Reactions: 1 users
As far as I can tell, the only other non-brownie mention of blocking was from moose, so no way to confirm the message and even then the wolves would know it if AM really did block moose.

@Melchizedek Did you know AM's role? Did she happen to mention any of her previous targets/whether she had been the one to block moose?

Finnski post:

These are the only other times I’ve found climbing. Writeups from n2 and n5 (last night when am was kilt)

Hmmm. I could be reading too much into these writeups but based on other theories bumping around in my head, this leads me to believe Allie for now. I agree with leaving her until coffee is back regardless and revisiting the two seers (if that is what allie is, since she has never personally claimed it) quandry later

Going back to this thought because I've been mulling over it all day.
Can we consider for a moment how stupid it would be for a wolf to false claim seer at this particular moment in time? Knowing that the other seer had just taken down a wolf and would be protected by the village inner circle?

Edit: And also not knowing what kind of seer the other seer was?
Tinfoil hat theory is that allieh is a seer--but wolf seer. It's a gamble for sure, but esp if allieh had reliable info from seering results and shared it with kata, it casts a lot of doubt.

@Karabiner13 needs to check her PMs, because I have a theory and need to confirm it. Given how spectacularly wrong my last theory was (shot down by VMH) I'm not about to lynch someone based on my current theory without some better evidence.

Tinfoil hat theory is that allieh is a seer--but wolf seer. It's a gamble for sure, but esp if allieh had reliable info from seering results and shared it with kata, it casts a lot of doubt.
I believe that is the prevailing theory of those who are lynching her...
There are a lot of different possibilities but with Allie withholding the information, coffee buried, and kata dead we're not going to confirm any theories today outside of a lynch.

Finnski post:

We feel that if a player is handing out post restrictions, they're probably a wolf. I'm just not seeing villagey reasons for the types of restrictions or the targets of them. Could ramble on about that for awhile but won't do that unnecessarily.

Anyways we kind of think jboo might be the post restrictor. Even though she was "given" post restrictions. We think she might have given them to herself. Again, could ramble on in more detail about why we think this but won't do so unnecessarily.

Finnski post:

We feel that if a player is handing out post restrictions, they're probably a wolf. I'm just not seeing villagey reasons for the types of restrictions or the targets of them. Could ramble on about that for awhile but won't do that unnecessarily.

Anyways we kind of think jboo might be the post restrictor. Even though she was "given" post restrictions. We think she might have given them to herself. Again, could ramble on in more detail about why we think this but won't do so unnecessarily.

Agree with it likely being wolf. Especially since it doesn't apply to pms - handicaps village more than wolves imo

Reactions: 1 user
Agree with it likely being wolf. Especially since it doesn't apply to pms - handicaps village more than wolves imo
I wouldn't use that as a metric on its own. Post restrictions can manifest in many ways, and they often don't apply to PMs, even when they are of village origin.

That said I think the idea is a fair one, and the restrictions are annoying enough that I'm totally cool with breaking that egg

Why the lynches on jboo? Not saying I think she's village, but I also don't have enough feels that way to think she's wolf, either.

I'm still willing to push the allie lynch from yesterday for the same reasons, regardless of Coffee being buried.

Don't know what to think about specifically Mel, genny, or Kara. Kind of feel like one of the three has to be a wolf, but that's for no logical reason and more just paranoia.

Why the lynches on jboo?
Nvm, started writing this post before the mention about the posting restriction thing. I can totally see it feasible to restrict yourself as a wolf not once, but twice, and try to play the pity card. IF the ability is wolfy, I'm not sure I see a reason that jboo would be restricted twice. I don't think she's really been any particular threat to wolves, in my opinion? Not exactly talkative or anything?

Edit because I was unclear: I don't see a reason she would've been restricted twice if she were a villager. I find the theory of her self-restricting very plausible.

Not exactly talkative or anything?
Finnski post:

If I recall correctly I think that before the second(?) time she actually was quite the opposite and hadn't been talking much at all. So an interesting choice for a restriction. Would have to go back and check.