WW It's A Wonderful Life

Started by devyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

devyn

toight like a tiger
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Starting sign ups now for WW It's A Wonderful Life...... won't start until tomorrow since I am still working on roles and fine tuning.... jet lag has my brain mushy.... but figured I would get it up and running.. this is a small game so that the bigger game that is ready can start in on the 26th or 27th I think....

Anyhow.... deadlines will be on the PST.... FYI.... sign up with caution hehehe

Game is capped at 15 players!

1. DVM
2. SnS
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
 
Starting sign ups now for WW It's A Wonderful Life...... won't start until tomorrow since I am still working on roles and fine tuning.... jet lag has my brain mushy.... but figured I would get it up and running.. this is a small game so that the bigger game that is ready can start in on the 26th or 27th I think....

Anyhow.... deadlines will be on the PST.... FYI.... sign up with caution hehehe

Game is capped at 15 players!

1. DVM
2. SnS
3. SOV
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
 
Starting sign ups now for WW It's A Wonderful Life...... won't start until tomorrow since I am still working on roles and fine tuning.... jet lag has my brain mushy.... but figured I would get it up and running.. this is a small game so that the bigger game that is ready can start in on the 26th or 27th I think....
Anyhow.... deadlines will be on the PST.... FYI.... sign up with caution hehehe

Game is capped at 15 players!

1. DVM
2. SnS
3.sov
4. Lupin
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Starting sign ups now for WW It's A Wonderful Life...... won't start until tomorrow since I am still working on roles and fine tuning.... jet lag has my brain mushy.... but figured I would get it up and running.. this is a small game so that the bigger game that is ready can start in on the 26th or 27th I think....
Anyhow.... deadlines will be on the PST.... FYI.... sign up with caution hehehe

Game is capped at 15 players!

1. DVM
2. SnS
3.sov
4. Lupin
5.
6. Escalla
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
 
For whatever reason I saw IAMS, not IAWL. :laugh: Great....pet food theme....?
 
Starting sign ups now for WW It's A Wonderful Life...... won't start until tomorrow since I am still working on roles and fine tuning.... jet lag has my brain mushy.... but figured I would get it up and running.. this is a small game so that the bigger game that is ready can start in on the 26th or 27th I think....
Anyhow.... deadlines will be on the PST.... FYI.... sign up with caution hehehe

Game is capped at 15 players!

1. DVM
2. SnS
3.sov
4. Lupin
5.Tuckervet
6. Escalla
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
 
Starting sign ups now for WW It's A Wonderful Life...... won't start until tomorrow since I am still working on roles and fine tuning.... jet lag has my brain mushy.... but figured I would get it up and running.. this is a small game so that the bigger game that is ready can start in on the 26th or 27th I think....
Anyhow.... deadlines will be on the PST.... FYI.... sign up with caution hehehe

Game is capped at 15 players!

1. DVM
2. SnS
3.sov
4. Lupin
5.Tuckervet
6. Escalla
7. WS
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
 
Starting sign ups now for WW It's A Wonderful Life...... won't start until tomorrow since I am still working on roles and fine tuning.... jet lag has my brain mushy.... but figured I would get it up and running.. this is a small game so that the bigger game that is ready can start in on the 26th or 27th I think....
Anyhow.... deadlines will be on the PST.... FYI.... sign up with caution hehehe

Game is capped at 15 players!

1. DVM
2. SnS
3.sov
4. Lupin
5.Tuckervet
6. Escalla
7. WS
8. EC
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
 
Starting sign ups now for WW It's A Wonderful Life...... won't start until tomorrow since I am still working on roles and fine tuning.... jet lag has my brain mushy.... but figured I would get it up and running.. this is a small game so that the bigger game that is ready can start in on the 26th or 27th I think....
Anyhow.... deadlines will be on the PST.... FYI.... sign up with caution hehehe

Game is capped at 15 players!

1. DVM
2. SnS
3.sov
4. Lupin
5.Tuckervet
6. Escalla
7. WS
8. EC
9. Chillbo
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
 
Starting sign ups now for WW It's A Wonderful Life...... won't start until tomorrow since I am still working on roles and fine tuning.... jet lag has my brain mushy.... but figured I would get it up and running.. this is a small game so that the bigger game that is ready can start in on the 26th or 27th I think....
Anyhow.... deadlines will be on the PST.... FYI.... sign up with caution hehehe

Game is capped at 15 players!

1. DVM
2. SnS
3.sov
4. Lupin
5.Tuckervet
6. Escalla
7. WS
8. EC
9. Chillbo
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15. Rojo
 
Starting sign ups now for WW It's A Wonderful Life...... won't start until tomorrow since I am still working on roles and fine tuning.... jet lag has my brain mushy.... but figured I would get it up and running.. this is a small game so that the bigger game that is ready can start in on the 26th or 27th I think....
Anyhow.... deadlines will be on the PST.... FYI.... sign up with caution hehehe

Game is capped at 15 players!

1. DVM
2. SnS
3.sov
4. Lupin
5.Tuckervet
6. Escalla
7. WS
8. EC
9. Chillbo
10. STL
11. Cyndia
12.
13.
14.
15. Rojo
 
"]Starting sign ups now for WW It's A Wonderful Life...... won't start until tomorrow since I am still working on roles and fine tuning.... jet lag has my brain mushy.... but figured I would get it up and running.. this is a small game so that the bigger game that is ready can start in on the 26th or 27th I think....
Anyhow.... deadlines will be on the PST.... FYI.... sign up with caution hehehe

Game is capped at 15 players!

1. DVM
2. SnS
3.sov
4. Lupin
5.Tuckervet
6. Escalla
7. WS
8. EC
9. Chillbo
10. STL
11. Cyndia
12. FS
13.
14.
15. Rojo
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Starting sign ups now for WW It's A Wonderful Life...... won't start until tomorrow since I am still working on roles and fine tuning.... jet lag has my brain mushy.... but figured I would get it up and running.. this is a small game so that the bigger game that is ready can start in on the 26th or 27th I think....
Anyhow.... deadlines will be on the PST.... FYI.... sign up with caution hehehe

Game is capped at 15 players!

1. DVM
2. SnS
3.sov
4. Lupin
5.Tuckervet
6. Escalla
7. WS
8. EC
9. Chillbo
10. STL
11. Cyndia
12. FS
13. Allie
14.
15. Rojo
 
Starting sign ups now for WW It's A Wonderful Life...... won't start until tomorrow since I am still working on roles and fine tuning.... jet lag has my brain mushy.... but figured I would get it up and running.. this is a small game so that the bigger game that is ready can start in on the 26th or 27th I think....
Anyhow.... deadlines will be on the PST.... FYI.... sign up with caution hehehe

Game is capped at 15 players!

1. DVM
2. SnS
3.sov
4. Lupin
5.Tuckervet
6. Escalla
7. WS
8. EC
9. Chillbo
10. STL
11. Cyndia
12. FS
13. Allie
14.hedgie
15. Rojo
 
Starting sign ups now for WW It's A Wonderful Life...... won't start until tomorrow since I am still working on roles and fine tuning.... jet lag has my brain mushy.... but figured I would get it up and running.. this is a small game so that the bigger game that is ready can start in on the 26th or 27th I think....
Anyhow.... deadlines will be on the PST.... FYI.... sign up with caution hehehe

Game is capped at 15 players!

1. DVM
2. SnS
3.sov
4. Lupin
5.Tuckervet
6. Escalla
7. WS
8. EC
9. Chillbo
10. STL
11. Cyndia
12. FS
13. Allie
14.hedgie
15. Rojo

If you have a drop-out or come up with an additional role, I really miss WW, and would love you play!
 
It's a Wonderful Life.... or is it? It is a black & white world where the greed hungry rich are trying to bring down the hard working citizens who just want to build a life. Hopes and dreams may be shattered and an entire town may lose its way if something is not done in time to stop the rampage of one man.....

Please elect a mayor by 8 PM PST/11 PM EST

Rules are same as always - do not edit your posts, do not flame each other (auto mod death!), do not completely quote PMs, do not be dumb......

As of right now NO PMing!!!!

Get to it!

1. DVM
2. SnS
3.sov
4. Lupin
5.Tuckervet
6. Escalla
7. WS
8. EC
9. Chillbo
10. STL
11. Cyndia
12. FS
13. Allie
14.hedgie
15. Rojo
 
I am hoping the mayor role allows for that person to communicate and it would be a good idea if I could communicate with people, that is the only reason why I am putting myself up for mayor. Please consider. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've had my ups and downs
My fair share of bumpy nights and heavy items
That's what made me who I am today
Now I stand here before you
What you see is a role, crafted to perfection
A character engineered to defy the laws of Werewolf
And a mindset to master, the most epic of mayordoms

*cue Enya - Only Time*
 
I'm making Pfeffernusse tonight! Who wants some?

IMG_1923.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad