You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW It's A Wonderful Life
Started by devyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Anyone else think LIS has a NPC role?
Lynch LIS
You just know with my reindeer outta commission, you're not getting any presents.
********************
My wife put the pressure on two weeks ago - when I've got finals approaching - by telling me "Ohhhhhh mannnn, I totally got you Uber Gift this year. It's so awesome."
Sigh.
I think I'll give her some socks.
********************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch LISLynch LIS
I always loved socks. Good idea, in my humble opinion.********************
My wife put the pressure on two weeks ago - when I've got finals approaching - by telling me "Ohhhhhh mannnn, I totally got you Uber Gift this year. It's so awesome."
Sigh.
I think I'll give her some socks.
********************
But that will set her free.********************
My wife put the pressure on two weeks ago - when I've got finals approaching - by telling me "Ohhhhhh mannnn, I totally got you Uber Gift this year. It's so awesome."
Sigh.
I think I'll give her some socks.
********************
I am wondering...
***************
That's why I'm outing you wolves, fer sure.
***************
Omg, I hated socks as a gift. Always thought it said "I can't think of anything decent, I bought you socks"I always loved socks. Good idea, in my humble opinion.
***************
That's why I'm outing you wolves, fer sure.
***************
Well, then I am in conflict if I should lynch myself or SOV.
****************
Yeah, you caught me. I'm Clarence.
****************
Yeah, you caught me. I'm Clarence.
****************
Omg, I hated socks as a gift. Always thought it said "I can't think of anything decent, I bought you socks"
I am one of those people who never can keep two socks together, so I wear mismatched. The cooler socks I have, the cooler I look.
Well, then I am in conflict if I should lynch myself or SOV.
*******************
HAHAHAHAhahahaaha. Such a winning post. 50 points to Gryffindor for Lupin's smart-ass comment.
*******************
Official Lynch Tally
Rojo - 1 (escalla)
hedgie - 1 (EC)
FS - 1 (STL)
STL - 1 (TV)
LIS - 2 (DVM, SOV)?????
4/14 votes cast
Lynch Deadline 8 PM PST/11 PM EST
Rojo - 1 (escalla)
hedgie - 1 (EC)
FS - 1 (STL)
STL - 1 (TV)
LIS - 2 (DVM, SOV)?????
4/14 votes cast
Lynch Deadline 8 PM PST/11 PM EST
Haha! There goes the town harlot!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LIS leading the voting. Lmao
E
Escalla
SOV seems particularly giggly. 🙂
LIS leading the voting. Lmao
*******************
You really think you can lynch Clarence? C'mon....
*******************
Geez, can't a curmudgeon be in a good mood for once? It is in the 60s and my doggies and cat are enjoying the wearer. Been outside like 8 times alreády.SOV seems particularly giggly. 🙂
Oooo should have been where I was last night! We had cookies, pecan pie, cheesy hamburber dip and chips, fruit and dip, beer, some delicious mango alcohol thingys, fresh homemade bread.
And that was just for supper!! Yum!
Now recovered from my food coma I think I'll
Lynch TV
I kinda want more pie now.
And that was just for supper!! Yum!
Now recovered from my food coma I think I'll
Lynch TV
I kinda want more pie now.
********************
Because nobody signed me up! I wuz out celebrating being done with the more painful classroom semesters of vet school and *BAM* the game is full. You shoulda signed me up. Thought I could count on SnS, but now that she and I aren't friends....
********************
ur making me hav beer tears...i cant stp.
Lynch ec
Just thinking that the mods have to make a wolf post in pictures once in a while.
I've got nothing
Did ec post normally yesterday? Want to make sure it is not an item.
( also wolves like to use roles like this on each other to make them look innocent).

😱Whoa..ypu guts there's a pic o a hedgehog! Hiccup....I think I had yoo much to dribk. Hopefully no1 taked. Advantgeq of me like on that island one tine.
2 drubk 2 understnf EC
bt th rolls lok amazeballs
E
Escalla
Geez, can't a curmudgeon be in a good mood for once? It is in the 60s and my doggies and cat are enjoying the wearer. Been outside like 8 times alreády.
It wasn't a slight, just an observation. I like it. 🙂
It wasn't a slight, just an observation. I like it. 🙂
********************
Makes me suspicious. Clarence thinks SOV is pulling a fast one.
********************
**************************
P.S. I think the seer should investigate me so I can be cleared.
**************************
P.S. I think the seer should investigate me so I can be cleared.
**************************
E
Escalla
********************
Makes me suspicious. Clarence thinks SOV is pulling a fast one.
********************
I thought about signing you up and I didn't. My bad.
Do we have a recruiter this game? I liked that last time.
If LIS is Clarence and we lynch him, maybe the entire game will change because George will jump! I'm honestly curious about this.
Lynch LIS
Lynch LIS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. People talking and drinking in an alley and a guy with a big nose looking at a phone behind them.
2. Forbidden fruit? Evil tree? Picking evil apples?
3. Wolf
4. Rolls
5. Present
6. Question
I am not sure how all of this goes together.
Well that sounds wolfy.If LIS is Clarence and we lynch him, maybe the entire game will change because George will jump! I'm honestly curious about this.
Lynch LIS
Unlynch LIS
Lynch chilbo
If LIS is Clarence and we lynch him, maybe the entire game will change because George will jump! I'm honestly curious about this.
Lynch LIS
But the whole point of the story is that life is better with George around. Why would you want George to die?
lynch chillbo
Party eve, wolf rolls out the presents?1. People talking and drinking in an alley and a guy with a big nose looking at a phone behind them.
2. Forbidden fruit? Evil tree? Picking evil apples?
3. Wolf
4. Rolls
5. Present
6. Question
I am not sure how all of this goes together.
unlynch LIS
Lynch Chillbo
Lynch Chillbo
I got arrested because it's illegal to feck as good as I did?
Guess prisoners lose their constitutional rights in the 1940's too.
Guess prisoners lose their constitutional rights in the 1940's too.
1. People talking and drinking in an alley and a guy with a big nose looking at a phone behind them.
2. Forbidden fruit? Evil tree? Picking evil apples?
3. Wolf
4. Rolls
5. Present
6. Question
I am not sure how all of this goes together.
Party eve, wolf rolls out the presents?

If LIS is Clarence and we lynch him, maybe the entire game will change because George will jump! I'm honestly curious about this.
Lynch LIS
Is a wolf that stupid?
Sometimes people let their allegiance bleed through...but probably not.
Wut?
Strategy image is hard disk?
She is trying to say she is no Escalla, who is excellent at what she does when she can't use her mouthStrategy image is hard disk?
E
Escalla
Sorry EC. I am so bad at being on the other end guessing....
She is trying to say she is no Escalla, who is excellent at what she does when she can't use her mouth![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****************************

****************************

****************************
Lynch lis? Are you really that stupid?Is a wolf that stupid?
Sometimes people let their allegiance bleed through...but probably not.
Well, judging by whomever voted for lis, yes, yes they are
Hard to strategize with pictures online?Strategy image is hard disk?
I got what you were saying 😀
Well that sounds wolfy.
Unlynch LIS
Lynch chilbo
But the whole point of the story is that life is better with George around. Why would you want George to die?
lynch chillbo
unlynch LIS
Lynch Chillbo
Hahaha. I'm just interested in how the game mechanics are set up, if such a thing is even possible. No wolf would ever be so daft.
Based on how fast you ganged up on that, all of y'all are now on my suspicion list, until cleared.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K