WW: Mysterious Planet

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am letting y'all know in advance that I will be "playing differently", or "more quiet"...

I just found out due to an influx of new people at my lab at work, I have been moved into my PI's office to work alone with him in his office. That means my use of SDN during the day will have to drop waaaaaaaay down. He is on clinics on every other Monday and Tuesday, otherwise I will have to be a good boy and no internet use. 🙁

Looks like lunchtime, nightime, and weekends for me. Bummer.
 
Lynching me based on post frequency is about as random as you can get. I post about the same amount either way - my posting frequency is entirely determined by how much butt time I get in front of my computer, not whether I'm wolfing or not.

This is how I knew you were a wolf in GoT - you tried to say people who post a lot could NOT possibly be a wolf. 🙄

Are you correlating the name Kristin with that description??😉

:laugh:

Ah DANGITALL I missed it!!!! 🙁

Me too🙁 Not fair for the GMT folk (like how I say that an not UKers any more Devyn? I am learning😀)

It is set up, she just hasn't signed in to post yet. We were at graduation until 10:30 last night and then we have to go visit my Grandpa.

I believe her username is Bl00dyh377. (yeah, groupmates. Have fun typing THAT one).

lynch anyone who moves me to that group😛

No her new nickname is bloodyhell!!!!!

BFH is her new nickname😎

hehehe WW on Irish time. Love it :meanie:

YAY!!!!😎
 
PS - can't believe I had to wade through 5 pages of discussion on the SIGN-UP thread. This game is going to be the death of me!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been out of the games for so long! Finally my last day at work. I'll get into the next game.

Where the FECK have you been?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
shock1-onion-head-emoticon.gif
 
That is actually at the "airport", basically a little thingy paved out of the forest!

YAY!!! I got to see it too!! You and Mrs SOV are adorable😍 I hope you had an amazing vacation!!

And that is the airport 😱 Actually sounds like an amazing destination! Looks wonderful, and WARM!! It is a balmy 45deg here today. 45 Fahrenheit!!!!

BTW welcome to all the SOs and siblings joining in this game. We will try and not let Emiloo bully you too much. Just don't say anything bad about pigs:scared: 😛
 
I am letting y'all know in advance that I will be "playing differently", or "more quiet"...

I just found out due to an influx of new people at my lab at work, I have been moved into my PI's office to work alone with him in his office. That means my use of SDN during the day will have to drop waaaaaaaay down. He is on clinics on every other Monday and Tuesday, otherwise I will have to be a good boy and no internet use. 🙁

Looks like lunchtime, nightime, and weekends for me. Bummer.

I see SOV has already found out his wolfish role and is pre-emptively making excuses.... :meanie:
 
The Locke Forest:
1. Packen
2. kakurubird
3. krist
4. Mrs. Krist
5. Mrs. SOV

The Montego Forest:
1. squirrels
2. Ivorypolarbear
3. Abbercadaver
4. Philliab
5. TimeWarner

The Zora Tundra:
1. nohika
2. katie8
3. wildcatj
4. SnS
5. EquineConstant

The Neva Tundra:
1. Orca2011
2. Wolfspeaker
3. holdonhope
4. Minnerbelle
5. Saltz

The Keb Desert:
1. Trematode
2. Devyn
3. SOV
4. PetPony
5. lissarae06

The Makani Desert:
1. Cuit
2. Jamrockin
3. NStarz
4. FTB
5. Emiloo4

The Misty Swamp:
1. zanydogz
2. Katie8sMate
3. nyanko
4. Bl00dyh377
5. varz

The Raviv Swamp:
1. sheepdog
2. dyachei
3. Abney
4. LIS
5. WTF
 
Still in NYC on vacation, so sorry for my lack of participation. And no, no pictures from me like SOV shared 😉 Although you would just so happen to see me in a dress for the first time in... well... a pretty long time lol. Just got back from "Chicago". It was awesome! Doesn't help with my indecisions of vet school vs broadway though lol.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still in NYC on vacation, so sorry for my lack of participation. And no, no pictures from me like SOV shared 😉 Although you would just so happen to see me in a dress for the first time in... well... a pretty long time lol. Just got back from "Chicago". It was awesome! Doesn't help with my indecisions of vet school vs broadway though lol.

I'm so unbelievable jealous... I love musicals. Like so much. We have a medical school musical every year and I produced ours this year and was in it. Producing next year's too! I go see every show that comes through St. Louis, but I still have yet to see a show on Broadway. Watching the Tony's is about as close as I've gotten to seeing an actual Broadway production. 🙁
 
Thought you may enjoy this 🙂
*warning: it takes a 1-2 minute(s) to get to the good part!


[YOUTUBE]BXpdmKELE1k[/YOUTUBE]
 
SOV, is it weird that the way you look is such a shock to me? I have gotten so used to your profile picture! :laugh:
 
You are right. I am sad.


To be fair, I was only on page 11 of 17 in the phone app!! It takes time to catch up lol
 
YAY, I can't wait to get a role, it's been so long. I've missed WW. Oddly, it motivates me to get a bunch of stuff done because I know once the game starts I won't get anything done.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And for all the newbies, I'm timewarner. Do not be confused. And if you are, blame devyn. If anything crappy occurs, blame devyn. If you are a drunken mess, blame devyn.


If you find yourself having dreams of killing polar bears bc you are too involved in WW and wanted to have a break but were forced into the game via death threats, blame devyn.


If you find that you are reading too many posts about absolute nonsense or begin singing "the game that never ends", blame TW.
 
And for all the newbies, I'm timewarner. Do not be confused. And if you are, blame devyn. If anything crappy occurs, blame devyn. If you are a drunken mess, blame devyn.


If you find yourself having dreams of killing polar bears bc you are too involved in WW and wanted to have a break but were forced into the game via death threats, blame devyn.


If you find that you are reading too many posts about absolute nonsense or begin singing "the game that never ends", blame TW.

So pretty much blame me for everything unless you start singing or if you stuck reading absolute ****e posts ...... uh huh :laugh:
 
And for all the newbies, I'm timewarner. Do not be confused. And if you are, blame devyn. If anything crappy occurs, blame devyn. If you are a drunken mess, blame devyn.


If you find yourself having dreams of killing polar bears bc you are too involved in WW and wanted to have a break but were forced into the game via death threats, blame devyn.


If you find that you are reading too many posts about absolute nonsense or begin singing "the game that never ends", blame TW.

:laugh:

Best post ever!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And for all the newbies, I'm timewarner. Do not be confused. And if you are, blame devyn. If anything crappy occurs, blame devyn. If you are a drunken mess, blame devyn.


If you find yourself having dreams of killing polar bears bc you are too involved in WW and wanted to have a break but were forced into the game via death threats, blame devyn.


If you find that you are reading too many posts about absolute nonsense or begin singing "the game that never ends", blame TW.

😆
 
Hmmm. Having 2nd thoughts about the MrsSov sign-up. Never realized how crazy y'all are from an outsiders point of view. I have a lot of explaining to do.

I think I know what our dinner conversations are going be about now.