WW: Mysterious Planet

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

And for all the newbies, I'm timewarner. Do not be confused. And if you are, blame devyn. If anything crappy occurs, blame devyn. If you are a drunken mess, blame devyn.


If you find yourself having dreams of killing polar bears bc you are too involved in WW and wanted to have a break but were forced into the game via death threats, blame devyn.


If you find that you are reading too many posts about absolute nonsense or begin singing "the game that never ends", blame TW.


You had dreams about killing polar bears???
But this sounds like a good summary. 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There should be a WW game going on tonight.

See if there were I would have to say....

lynch LIS

Completely self interest, I figure after we lynch one grumpy old man, you will have pity on the other ones.

what say you fellow WW-less posters?

Lynch vote:
LIS 1 (SOV)

Deadline 9am Hawaii time (why not?)
 
There should be a WW game going on tonight.

See if there were I would have to say....

lynch LIS

Completely self interest, I figure after we lynch one grumpy old man, you will have pity on the other ones.

what say you fellow WW-less posters?

Lynch vote:
LIS 1 (SOV)

Deadline 9am Hawaii time (why not?)
I say lynch all the grumpy old men then. I don't want anyone around who may make me feel like a stupid, flighty girl...... 😏
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Haha. In the Clue Game, the rope was an item and LIS had it several nights and the write ups always talked about him seducing someone into a closet and tying them up or something along those lines. It happened to me...

OMG I remember that item :laugh: The write-ups regarding LIS and his adventures with that rope were hilarious.

On a lighter note, lynch LIS, just because of RNG :meanie:
 
Lynch LIS 😉 He did go crazy in the SW game. I still remember him taunting DVM.

:laugh: :laugh: That was AWESOME. Sorry DVMD, but having all the rest of the Jedi Council on the evil side and having them be your only communication was hilarious. If only we'd have kept you silent, stupid extra messages to the dead...

It was only because you were so good at sniffing out the wolves. Take it as a compliment. 🙂
 
:laugh: :laugh: That was AWESOME. Sorry DVMD, but having all the rest of the Jedi Council on the evil side and having them be your only communication was hilarious. If only we'd have kept you silent, stupid extra messages to the dead...

It was only because you were so good at sniffing out the wolves. Take it as a compliment. 🙂
Yes it is a compliment. It is annoying. :laugh: 😍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:laugh: :laugh: That was AWESOME. Sorry DVMD, but having all the rest of the Jedi Council on the evil side and having them be your only communication was hilarious. If only we'd have kept you silent, stupid extra messages to the dead...

It was only because you were so good at sniffing out the wolves. Take it as a compliment. 🙂

And because you were so evil to me...

You can finish off the rest of the items. My brain is fried. :d
 
No. Still RNGing things. Also waiting on a response from someone about something. Things will hopefully go out tonight but it may be tomorrow. Basically, don't wait up. If they go out tonight you will have a surprise in the morning when you wake up.🙂

Phew. 🙂

I'm up playing games anyways. 😉
 
So. Did I just become the first player in the history of SDN WW games to get lynched before the game even starts? I know that I tend to color outside the lines, but geez....

Lynch LIS first though. He likes to tie people up.

You enjoyed it.

Completely self interest, I figure after we lynch one grumpy old man, you will have pity on the other ones.

lynch SOV - we might as well just get it over with, especially if we're after grumpy old men.

OMG I remember that item :laugh: The write-ups regarding LIS and his adventures with that rope were hilarious.

Exactly. So why would you want to lynch me? Don't you want to see what I can do with some object THIS game? 😉

Wait. So did LIS turn out to be evil in the SW game???? I stopped following once I died.

Sorta kinda. I ended up missing a RNG roll (I think it was every three days IIRC?) and going fugly dark side. But I really didn't want to!

And then I think I got converted in the next game, too, right? The GoT game? I remember somebody posting something like "I don't think he got converted, because he hates being converted and he'd opt for death first." They were so, so right - except I wasn't given the option. Sigh.

Whose side are you on? 😕

After seeing that picture? Her side. Hands down. Sorry. 🙂



Bunch of meanies... trying to lynch a loving, playful vet student on summer break just because he's old.
 
LOL!! Can't argue with that! :laugh:

Whose side are you on? 😕

:laugh::laugh:May be the funniest exchange on this board!! Love the IGs in your avatar MrsSOV😀

So. Did I just become the first player in the history of SDN WW games to get lynched before the game even starts? I know that I tend to color outside the lines, but geez....



You enjoyed it.



lynch SOV - we might as well just get it over with, especially if we're after grumpy old men.



Exactly. So why would you want to lynch me? Don't you want to see what I can do with some object THIS game? 😉



Sorta kinda. I ended up missing a RNG roll (I think it was every three days IIRC?) and going fugly dark side. But I really didn't want to!

And then I think I got converted in the next game, too, right? The GoT game? I remember somebody posting something like "I don't think he got converted, because he hates being converted and he'd opt for death first." They were so, so right - except I wasn't given the option. Sigh.



After seeing that picture? Her side. Hands down. Sorry. 🙂



Bunch of meanies... trying to lynch a loving, playful vet student on summer break just because he's old.

🤣

Frankly I think that LIS is defending himself a little TOO much for just the sign-up thread. This smells fishy to me. I think there is definitely something evil going on here.

Lynch LIS😛😛

At least you get to make WW history
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok...All roles have been sent out. If you did not receive a role, Please PM me so I can get it to you.

If you have any questions about your role, now is the time to ask.

THIS WILL BE STATED ONCE:

****PMs must be sent to both mods: ksmi117 and myself. If it does not get sent to BOTH of us your role will not be used!!!****

TT is also helping with some things as well, but I think she will be gone once the game starts. TT, let me know if you want PMs sent to you as well. 🙂

No PMing with each other until the game actually starts. I may still change some things around with roles, I will let you know if that happens.

Game starts on June 26th. 😀
 
Wahoo!! This is gonna be fun. I think it's gonna be hard to tell who is who by the role names (at least according to mine) so that will be fun 🙂
Can't wait!