WW of WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

StartingoverVet

Flight Instructor for hire
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welcome to the 86th WW game run in pre-vet. Soon we will celebrate 3 years of this addiction. For your entertainment, @LetItSnow and @StartingoverVet have collaborated for the first time ever to bring you a game. We promise nothing, but we were both laughing a lot yesterday.

I will say that there is a certain logic to this game, and it is perhaps discernible, but no promises. The game will just be fine whether it makes sense or not.

SOV standard rules apply (editing allowed except of lynch votes, any copying and pasting allowed of messages, no posting of screen captures, no adding people to your conversations with someone else. PMing within your group allowed).

We disapprove of multiple nicknames, so stick to the basics listed below.

It is day 1. Vote for a mayor, because grumpy old men are traditionalists.

Comic related games
1- @WildZoo (WZ)
2- @OneGrainOfSand (OGS)
3- @SummerTheLynx (STL)
4- @brightimpressio (BI)

TV/movie related games
1- @JaynaAli (jayna)
2- @ResoluteMike (RM)
3- @Flim Flam Man (FFM)
4- @orcagirl (orca)

Fantasy/Creative games
1- @Gwenevre (gwen)
2- @Jilary (jil)
3- @sorasea (s0sa)
4- @Lupin21 (lupin)

SOV games
1- @shortnsweet ( SnS)
2- @krist (krist)
3- @swingnsave (swings)
4- @Cyndia (cyndia)

Lounge games

1- @dyachei (dyachei)
2- @DVMDream ( DVMD)
3- @devyn (devyn)
4- @Lissarae06 (lissa)

Other games.
1- @Zensing (zen)
2- @DocEspana (docE)
3- @WhtsThFrequency (WTF)
4- @wolfspeaker (WS)

Most important is to have fun, argue, and entertain the mods.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
elect self. I promised a long reign of bacon
tingling.gif
 
@Lupin I saw a buzzfeed last week that made me think of you but now I can't find it. It was like the 30 creepiest gifs of the internet.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
are dvm & sns both wolves?

I haven't even checked PMs yet... be back

I just have finals, mentioned it in sign up thread that I won't be as active because I have to focus on finals.

If people want me to be mayor fine, but my priority is finals, not ww. That is why I voted SnS, because she mentioned "or herself" so picked her..
 
holy hell... I could reallllly use a feckin... drinkety drink.... haven't had 1 in about ummmm... hell.... 38 minutes... WHISKEY is calling my NAME!!!!

elect dyachei

cause she understands my lurve for the booze
 
unelect me elect DVMD

If its gonna be a bloodbath, better make it as inclusive as possible
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad