WW of WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whatevs, everyone is just delaying the inevitable.

Tonight: Tonight Dyachei and BI get killed. BI is blocked from reviving again due to method of kill. 1 wolf dies from Dyachei.
Tomorrow round: close, could be a wolf death or a villager death, depends on if Lissa realizes she is a wolf or not
Tomorrow night: Orcagirl gets offed with either jayna or DVMD or if Lissa hasn't wizened up at this point, then her.
Final round day: Fake villager group is no longer in majority. SNS gets lynched, game either over or almost over
Final round Night: Kill last possible villager (either Jayna or DVMD). At this point chaos may win. Who knows. But not like I could kill her anyway at this point as I will be dead.
 
I like this scenario. I emerge victorious.
tumblr_mmwuw9my2V1sqx8w0o1_250.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welp, maybe Imma crazy, but I am feeling wild and I am going to say that it would be just like SOV and LIS to make the Wolf, sort of crew secret wolves who mya actually ve villagers of the game with so dew true black text villagers. On that principal, I am going to vote

SuffocatingNooseStrangulation

limbohangingbody.jpg


So sorry to the village if this is wrong! I will do better ifI screwed this one up)

Do better now, Lupin. I'm a dam villager, and probably one of the best ones to have around right now.
 
I feel like if the villagers were really wolves then they likely also would have been able to know who the other "wolves" were from the beginning. It seems unfair for there to be essentially six or seven "lone wolves" against packs of "villagers" that know who most of the other "villagers" are from the beginning. I agree with Dyachei. There's something else going on.
 
I feel like if the villagers were really wolves then they likely also would have been able to know who the other "wolves" were from the beginning. It seems unfair for there to be essentially six or seven "lone wolves" against packs of "villagers" that know who most of the other "villagers" are from the beginning. I agree with Dyachei. There's something else going on.
exactly.

STL is doing the STL thing and talking until ppl cant stand it anymore and stop thinking for themselves
 
Lynch Vote:

STL 7
(, SnS, , orca, dyachei, lissa, BI, jayna, WTF)
SnS 4 (STL, krist, Swing, lupin)
Lissa 1 (, , dvmd)
Krist 0 ()
orca 0 ()

votes cast: 12
ineligible voters: 1
Uncast votes: 1 (@devyn)

waffles: 5

Lynch deadline: 8:30pm CST.
I will not be around during the morning, weather finally good enough to fly again. Please tally your own votes.

Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF: today's moral: You never REALLY see danger coming. Apt advice in a WW game!

1418386546_unexpected_accident.gif
 
I feel like if the villagers were really wolves then they likely also would have been able to know who the other "wolves" were from the beginning. It seems unfair for there to be essentially six or seven "lone wolves" against packs of "villagers" that know who most of the other "villagers" are from the beginning. I agree with Dyachei. There's something else going on.
All of which who are all very difficult to kill. And the game needs to end in 3 days. And they already said it was skewed in wolves favor at the beginning of the game. It doesn't really matter, villagers lose in 3 days. And you guys don't get rid of me by killing me, unfortunately 🙂. It was cruel of sobsob to put me and WZ as not able to be gotten rid of in this game 🙂.
 
Do better now, Lupin. I'm a dam villager, and probably one of the best ones to have around right now.

I fo sho ain't arguin' that. Just felt like dancin' like no one was watching. IE, can't figure out what it all means so went out on a limb. You guys seem to know more than me though, and I definitely trust dy Xtrillion times more the STL , so I hereby become actual sheeple (Thought it funny you guys are calling me sheeple when I am in the minority) and change my vote to fit the majority.
OpiAt.gif


Unlynch SnS, lunch STL
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
These wolves are all out there waiting to be told that they are important. Waiting to unlock their true potential. I know it. I can feel them. We'll find them together. We are the future.


What a shame. They're out there, the villagers. I can feel them ... so innocent, so unaware of what's happening to them. We'll find them. All of them, together. All of us. It's our destiny


Turns out you're the villain, villagers. I'm the hero.

I will just leave these here for WZ's benefit...
 
Lynch Vote:

STL 10
(, SnS, , orca, dyachei, lissa, BI, jayna, WTF, devyn, dvmd, lupin)
SnS 3 (STL, krist, Swing, )
Lissa 0 (, , )
Krist 0 ()
orca 0 ()

votes cast: 13
ineligible voters: 1


waffles: 7

Lynch deadline: 8:30pm CST.
I will not be around during the morning, weather finally good enough to fly again. Please tally your own votes.

Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF: today's moral: You never REALLY see danger coming. Apt advice in a WW game!

1418386546_unexpected_accident.gif
 
After an amazing 5 pages of discussion, some of which even the mods couldn't follow, slowly the players decide that lynching the admitted wolf is the best strategy. Shocker there. You have lynched dead @SummerTheLynx, Sauron, wolf who could have killed any player permanently with the whip. Why would Sauron have a whip as a weapon? Don't ask silly questions, but the answer is: because this is a SOV/LIS game, that's why. Of course, Sauron never truly dies, so you are going to have to put up with strategy talk from the dead evil wolf. Nyah nyah nyah nyah!

PM Deadline: Normal time. @LetItSnow is going to have to close night either tonight or tomorrow, I have an early flight and need to rest.

Updated Roster.
There are 13 players left. Game Roster:

Comic related games
1- @WildZoo (WZ)
2- @brightimpressio , Elvis

TV/movie related games
1- @JaynaAli (jayna)

Fantasy/Creative games
1- @Lupin21 (lupin)

SOV games
1- @krist (krist)
2- @swingnsave (swings)

Lounge games

1- @dyachei (dyachei)
2- @DVMDream ( DVMD)
3- @devyn (devyn)
4- @Lissarae06 (lissa)
5- @orcagirl (orca)
6- @shortnsweet ( SnS)
7- @WhtsThFrequency (WTF)


The dearly departed to the archives of WW history.
DocEspana Jaime Lannister, villager killer
Zensing, George Bailey, wolf "protector"
Wolfspeaker, a sheep, and a wolf, of sorts
OneGrainOfSand, Qui-gon Jinn, a wolf blocker, of sorts
Gwenevre, Mr. Gold, wolf seer
sorasea, Tony, wolf blocker
FFM, Angel, a wolf protector, of sorts.
Cyndia, Engineer, wolf

BrightImpressio, Elvis, villager
Resolute Mike, Debra Morgan, a wolf seer of sorts.
Jilary , Vincent the dog
STL, Sauron, wolf
 
Well at least he's "dead" 😛.
*******************************************************************
I thoroughly resent this statement. I am currently the eye of Sauron, which is not quite a dead entity 😛. But anyway, remember wolves, dyachei is the way to go tn (or really you can do anyone on that list that voted for me that's not SNS, but just don't want you overlapping with my group)

And villainous quotes 4-a ton

Villagers are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You’re a plague and we are the cure.


Villagers, I'M EVERY NIGHTMARE YOU'VE EVER HAD. I'M YOUR WORST DREAM COME TRUE. I'M EVERYTHING YOU EVER WERE AFRAID OF


HUNT THEM DOWN (the villagers). DO NOT STOP UNTIL THEY ARE FOUND. YOU DO NOT KNOW PAIN, YOU DO NOT KNOW FEAR. YOU WILL TASTE MAN-FLESH.


Did you know that the first WW game was designed to be a perfect WW world where everyone would be happy. No one would accept it. I believe that as a species of villagers, they define themselves through misery and suffering. This has become the peak of your civilization. And by your civilization, I really mean OUR civilization, as the second the wolves started thinking for you, this civilization became ours.


Life, which you so nobly serve, comes from destruction, disorder, and chaos. Now, take this empty glass, here it is: peaceful, serene, boring. But if it is destroyed--Look at all these little things, so busy now. Notice how each one is useful. What a lovely ballet ensues, so full of form and color. Now, think about all those people that created them. Technicians, engineers, hundreds of people who will be able to feed their children tonight so those children can grow up big and strong and have little teenie-weenie children of their own and so one and so forth, thus adding to the great chain... of life. You see, villagers, by creating a little destruction, I'm in fact encouraging life. In reality, you and I are in the same business.”



In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The ****oo clock.


Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind from only ignorance, incapable of understanding. I am beyond your comprehension. In the end what villagers decide to call us are irrelevant. We simply are. Villager life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident. We are eternal, the pinnacle of existence. Your extinction is inevitable. We are the end of everything.

If you have gotten this far, your name is wz and you get a reward.

You know I've noticed an infestation here. Everywhere I look in fact nothing but undeveloped, unevolved, barely cautious, villager pond scum totally convinced of their own superiority as they scurry about their short, pointless lives


The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

And sobsob should understand why it tl;dr.

BI - wolf brag will come later. I can still post all the strategy I want. When the wolves actually win, you will get a wolf brag 😀
*******************************************************************************************
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*******************************************************************

And sobsob should understand why it tl;dr.

BI - wolf brag will come later. I can still post all the strategy I want. When the wolves actually win, you will get a wolf brag 😀
*******************************************************************************************
:yeahright:
 
(Just updating to show correctly that BI is alive, not both alive and dead.)

Updated Roster.
There are 13 players left. Game Roster:

Comic related games
1- @WildZoo (WZ)
2- @brightimpressio , Elvis

TV/movie related games
1- @JaynaAli (jayna)

Fantasy/Creative games
1- @Lupin21 (lupin)

SOV games
1- @krist (krist)
2- @swingnsave (swings)

Lounge games

1- @dyachei (dyachei)
2- @DVMDream ( DVMD)
3- @devyn (devyn)
4- @Lissarae06 (lissa)
5- @orcagirl (orca)
6- @shortnsweet ( SnS)
7- @WhtsThFrequency (WTF)


The dearly departed to the archives of WW history.
DocEspana Jaime Lannister, villager killer
Zensing, George Bailey, wolf "protector"
Wolfspeaker, a sheep, and a wolf, of sorts
OneGrainOfSand, Qui-gon Jinn, a wolf blocker, of sorts
Gwenevre, Mr. Gold, wolf seer
sorasea, Tony, wolf blocker
FFM, Angel, a wolf protector, of sorts.
Cyndia, Engineer, wolf
Resolute Mike, Debra Morgan, a wolf seer of sorts.

Jilary , Vincent the dog
STL, Sauron, wolf
 
Last edited:
This write-up is going to be kept very simple because I'm very confused. And the last two days have left me in a (Lord) Foul mood. And no, that's not some sort of super-game-hint. Here's your game hint for the day: None of you have figured out how this game might relate back to previous games. Though at this point it's not clear that it matters anymore.

Killing aplenty last night. Someone decided that @brightimpressio really just had to be dead, again. Poor Elvis. Back to the grave. Will Elvis be back? We'll see. But here's a free pro tip: C'mon. Can you ever keep the King of Rock 'n Roll down? Someone else decided to kill @orcagirl. As luck would have it, @swingnsave had decided to protect Orcagirl, which really just meant that she was doubly-dead. Orcagirl, Ceiling Cat and role seer, is very much dead. Unfortunately for Swings, an Assassin had it in for Batman, and Swings goes down swinging. With Swings death, the Council of Amazing Players ... a group of players who counted as wolves but were not informed of their affiliation one way or the other ... has been eliminated.

In a particularly interesting set of circumstances, one player dug out a huge fish and gave it to another player, who promptly turned around and slapped a third player repeatedly upside the head with the fish. This latter player is so stunned they won't be posting for a while. Witnesses report seeing one other super bizarre set of circumstances across town, where a lonely old wheelchair rolled up to Jayna's door, knocked politely, and asked to come in. @JaynaAli sneered at the poor, undervalued, slightly rusty wheelchair and turned her back on it. The wheelchair promptly threw a fit, rolling right over Jayna, knocking her down, and then doing a crazy rolling dance of rage on top of her body. Maybe the next person it attempts to befriend will be smarter about taking it up on its offer. While thoroughly bruised and beaten, Jayna was not killed.

Updated Roster.
There are 10 players left. Game Roster:

Comic related games
1- @WildZoo (WZ)

TV/movie related games
1- @JaynaAli (jayna)

Fantasy/Creative games
1- @Lupin21 (lupin)

SOV games
1- @krist (krist)

Lounge games

1- @dyachei (dyachei)
2- @DVMDream ( DVMD)
3- @devyn (devyn)
4- @Lissarae06 (lissa)
5- @shortnsweet ( SnS)
6- @WhtsThFrequency (WTF)

The dearly departed to the archives of WW history.
DocEspana Jaime Lannister, villager killer
Zensing, George Bailey, wolf "protector"
Wolfspeaker, a sheep, and a wolf, of sorts
OneGrainOfSand, Qui-gon Jinn, a wolf blocker, of sorts
Gwenevre, Mr. Gold, wolf seer
sorasea, Tony, wolf blocker
FFM, Angel, a wolf protector, of sorts.
Cyndia, Engineer, wolf
Resolute Mike, Debra Morgan, a wolf seer of sorts.

Jilary , Vincent the dog
STL, Sauron, wolf
BI, Elvis, villager king of rock 'n roll
Orcagirl, Ceiling Cat, villager role seer
Swingnsave, Batman, wolf resurrector who had assumed Zensing's duties upon death
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My attempts to confuse @LetItSnow failed. 😛
Everything posted in the write-up is as it should be. 🙁

Next time I will be even more esoteric in my coloring system.

I think this is a safe 'public' topic since you've mentioned it in the past, but I have to admit ...... I had a moment of "is this a color-blind thing here or wtf is going on?" 🙂