WW: -Omitted Topic-: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeeaaaahhhh Miz when you started making sense about me death needed to quickly come your way lol. But again, if people reread...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Also @StayingPositive2017 I didn't mean to try and lynch you on your birthday, I didn't know it was. But being out of the game for three more days was cruel
Lol, I wasn't mad about that. I honestly didn't think about how you hadn't been playing. You were trying to get me lynched so I silenced you lol

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
In case you are curious...

I technically redirected Mel's block with my ability
Then killed him with my own kill ability
Then killed a blocked Miz with the true antagonist kill ability
idk, I just wanted to somehow join forces with you.

while pippy betrayed Trilt last night, as if she had killed Coopah last night, parity would not have been hit before the night kill, meaning True antagonists and Chaos would have won together
Can you explain this? I dont understand. How would a Coopah vs AM kill have been different?

Also can someone finally explain what the win conditions were and what outcome different people getting lynched today would've led to? I am still very confused about this.

Can you explain this? I dont understand. How would a Coopah vs AM kill have been different?

Also can someone finally explain what the win conditions were and what outcome different people getting lynched today would've led to? I am still very confused about this.
Yeah I don't really get it all I know is that I could never vote for pip

If pippy was lynched, Trilt wins alone. If MsP was lynched, Trilt wins alone. If coopah was lynched, Trilt wins alone.

Coopah could not vote pippy, meaning parity was reached at 3 people instead of 2. Meaning she did not have to kill, Trilt doesn’t get another soul.

Pippy was well informed of this before she made her choice last night for kill. Trilt agreed as she didn’t have reason at that point to believe pippy was screwibg her, although she said today she was 98% sure she was going to be betrayed and lose

Pippy, did you actually think I might have been aligned with Mel?

If pippy was lynched, Trilt wins alone. If MsP was lynched, Trilt wins alone. If coopah was lynched, Trilt wins alone.

Coopah could not vote pippy, meaning parity was reached at 3 people instead of 2. Meaning she did not have to kill, Trilt doesn’t get another soul.

Pippy was well informed of this before she made her choice last night for kill. Trilt agreed as she didn’t have reason at that point to believe pippy was screwibg her, although she said today she was 98% sure she was going to be betrayed and lose
So pretty much if trilt didn't change her vote, it would've be a 50% chance of the current outcome or a 50% trilt won?

also what were Pippy and trilt's win conditions?
and could village have won alone?

not sure I would say it was pip betraying her at that point, more like her betraying herself with the last second switch lol

You should have had my role. @Navilly became a sexy kitchen boy who was hired for his erotic dancing. It was fun

All I did was claim I was the chef on the airship, I have no clue how that got bastardized into this XD

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)

But what was pippy's condition?

So pretty much if trilt didn't change her vote, it would've be a 50% chance of the current outcome or a 50% trilt won?

Trilt: 27 souls from the Vale. She could have won with as few as 5 people left in the game based on that, if she kept the right people to endgame.

Pippy: survive to parity. Final 2 without coopah, final 3 with coopah.

And correct! Trilt informed me towards the beginning of day she would switch to herself though if things turned out like they did today.

and could village have won alone?

not sure I would say it was pip betraying her at that point, more like her betraying herself with the last second switch lol
God no

Trilt: 27 souls from the Vale. She could have won with as few as 5 people left in the game based on that, if she kept the right people to endgame.

Pippy: survive to parity. Final 2 without coopah, final 3 with coopah.

And correct! Trilt informed me towards the beginning of day she would switch to herself though if things turned out like they did today.
Now I feel even worse for coop. Did coop have an ability? Was MsP's to PM? What was Pippy's? Sorry I just didn't see that at the end of the write up lol

Ziggy - yup village could have won on their own, hence why it wasn’t a clean victory for village

Now I feel even worse for coop. Did coop have an ability? Was MsP's to PM? What was Pippy's? Sorry I just didn't see that at the end of the write up lol
Nope my ability was to be incredibly frustrated all damn game. I couldn't speak with anyone insinuate the only bad person I knew about was bad or try to get the bad guy killed.

• Sad
Nope my ability was to be incredibly frustrated all damn game. I couldn't speak with anyone insinuate the only bad person I knew about was bad or try to get the bad guy killed.
I commented in dead chat that I felt really bad for you :( I'm sorry

We couldn't have won by this stage
yeah if tweedle dee and tweedle dum hadn't blown up stagg he could've had his full redemption arc. Curses!

Coop had a pm open with pippy for the first two acts, and was required to get two facts in there each day from pippy, but pippy has to be 100% truthful in that chat. And coopah was able to get more information out of it, by role playing to pippy who role played back.

MsP could pm, move with her rider for the day, and dig up items for her rider (spoiler, she dug up none lol)

Pippy could do any night action so long as it was targeted on one person only (there were further restrictions, ie she could only give out 1 extra life during the game).

Lol why? I think I did great working under the conditions I had to work under
Oh I'm not saying you didn't do well! just that I would be super mad if I was you lol. and I also have difficulty keeping my mouth shut so a game where I couldn't say anything through most of it prob wouldve had me rage quit like d3 lol

Oh I'm not saying you didn't do well! just that I would be super mad if I was you lol. and I also have difficulty keeping my mouth shut so a game where I couldn't say anything through most of it prob wouldve had me rage quit like d3 lol

She requested a role similar of a spectator.

You have no idea the amount of rage I had in me by end game lol. I'm quoting the mod by saying I was walking the tightrope and barely hanging on

not sure I would say it was pip betraying her at that point, more like
Pippy played really well. I don't think I played better than her and felt like the fact that I could screw her over was based on mechanics/design vs. actual skill, so acted accordingly.

I'm less than thrilled she thought village deserved to win with her vs. me but whatever.

• Sad
Also pippy lied about the seering bit, then admitted to it in our PM, it was entirely for my benefit as she had Ms P pocketed
I was trying to get you off of Ms P for a village win.

I will repeat what I told you in PM -- I have HUGE regrets about choosing you guys over Trilt. Reinforced a hundred fold by actions today.

• Sad
I see we are in a mood tonight ;)

You see, Lady Yulag, I brought you here so I might have someone with whom to share secrets. Secrets, I have in spades. Friends...well, not so many. In fact, you might say that I really only truly trust in myself.

Yesterday, I set the preliminary wheels in motion to extract information from a group of my so-called friends. Today, with a little more push in the form of some strategically applied incentive, I was rewarded with valuable intel that will allow me to orchestrate a coup d'état, should my current friends prove to be too tiresome.

One of these pawns was recently in some danger. For a moment, I thought about encouraging it and bringing about their early demise, but then grew sad at the thought that I would not be able to twist the knife myself.

Until tomorrow, perhaps?
This is a great example of what I had to decipher. I still don't know what it means :laugh:

Pippy played really well. I don't think I played better than her and felt like the fact that I could screw her over was based on mechanics/design vs. actual skill, so acted accordingly.

I'm less than thrilled she thought village deserved to win with her vs. me but whatever.
I'm confused why you think she decided village deserved to win instead of you but again I could be lost on these mechanics things.
Because even if it was AM, MsP, you, and Pip today, AM and MsP would've voted for you, right? or am I missing something?
I was trying to get you off of Ms P for a village win.

I will repeat what I told you in PM -- I have HUGE regrets about choosing you guys over Trilt. Reinforced a hundred fold by actions today.
wait ninja'd yep now I am still confused exactly how she chose village :thinking:

wait maybe I am now seeing it. if coop wasn't around and you were lynched, pip still couldve killed someone overnight, you would've gotten your extra soul, and then pip would be at parity with the remaining person. is this the correct logic or am I missing more things?

Reactions: 2 users
Thanks for the game @Navilly and @Karabiner13! It was awesome even though I couldn't keep up as well as I would have liked in the latter days.

Thanks to @Animal Midwife and @Coopah for the code talk, it was fun to do something like that again. To @Trilt for the rez even if I didn't always appreciate it. And actually to @PippyPony for killing me again since I really needed to not be worrying about the game anymore at that point :laugh:

Woofs, since I hear both pip and stagg were against killing me N2, which wolf was it that decided that was a good idea?

Reactions: 4 users
Thanks for the game @Navilly and @Karabiner13! It was awesome even though I couldn't keep up as well as I would have liked in the latter days.

Thanks to @Animal Midwife and @Coopah for the code talk, it was fun to do something like that again. To @Trilt for the rest even if I didn't always appreciate it. And actually to @PippyPony for killing me again since I really needed to not be worrying about the game anymore at that point :laugh:

Woofs, since I hear both pip and stagg were against killing me N2, which wolf was it that decided that was a good idea?
I think I made the final call on that one, actually.

I wasn't against it -- pretty sure I put your name up N1 or N2.

This was by FAR my favorite role I've ever had in a game, and despite the many meltdowns, it was incredibly fun and worth it for me.

It's also maybe my favorite videogame of all time.

Thank you @Navilly and @Karabiner13 for dealing with me complaining at you when you gave me everything I could have wanted.

:love:

Oh. And for everyone not in dead chat, I was the rezzer too!

Dubz I rezzed just because I thought it was a lame early kill. Probably shouldn't have but oh well lol.

Mel was important to my story as I needed to try and convert him... but I didn't really want to use my second "reasonable" amount of rezzes, so I put in to rez him laaate in the day to allow any other mechanism to go first. Of course nobody else stepped up to the plate.

Then when it somehow got turned into the rez happening to make SAR/Stagg (I don't remember who) unlynchable I was like, what the actual **** I knew nothing about that how are people possibly making rezzing the game's MAIN CHARACTER sketchy. :laugh:

• Haha
Oh. And for everyone not in dead chat, I was the rezzer too!

Dubz I rezzed just because I thought it was a lame early kill. Probably shouldn't have but oh well lol.

Mel was important to my story as I needed to try and convert him... but I didn't really want to use my second "reasonable" amount of rezzes, so I put in to rez him laaate in the day to allow any other mechanism to go first. Of course nobody else stepped up to the plate.

Then when it somehow got turned into the rez happening to make SAR/Stagg (I don't remember who) unlynchable I was like, what the actual **** I knew nothing about that how are people possibly making rezzing the game's MAIN CHARACTER sketchy. :laugh:
It was incredibly sketchy timing ngl
Plus you stole SOV's time to shine lol.