WW: -Omitted Topic-: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Coop, how about you have Trilt ask the dead what they think you should do since you believe her so much?

Sorry for when you all lose, guys, I tried.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch closes in 52 minutes based off of player feedback (8 pm EST)

Members don't see this ad :)
Unlynch MsP
Lynch Trout*

Sorry Coop. I really think she deserves this, but had to make the last day at least a little interesting!

*edit

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
MsP, if you are capable of using real words instead of pictures (not sure if that has been established yet :p) you are more than welcome to talk like a regular human on the thread, rather than as the old man who spoke a different language ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Lol don't worry, it probably won't be as bad as you think.

But like...don't trust me 100%, that's generally a stupid policy even if it worked ok for you this time ;)
I never trusted you 100 per cent

Lol don't worry, it probably won't be as bad as you think.

But like...don't trust me 100%, that's generally a stupid policy even if it worked ok for you this time ;)
The whole time I was lynching trout I was thinking that you could also very well be the last wolf

There were few creatures left in the world at all. One of them a wife of a lord long since gone turned on the silver-haired man and called his name. "Mero" she said. "You kidnapped me ,abandoned me, and left me to die in an airship. Throughout it all I suffered but not as you shall suffer for this"

She cut off the head of his dragon. The magnificent beast fell to the floor merely a shell of his former glory.

The silver-haired man raged. "I'm trying to help you!" he cried. "You threw it all away for this?"

He drew his sword and advanced and struck her through her breast. Smiling she turned into the old man that had made him. "Well done my son, it was my plan all along." The silver-haired man's face turned aghast. "You!"

"Yes, me" did you really think I would let you kill me?

The old man pulled the sword out of his chest and turned it around on the silver-haired man.

"Mero, my beautiful creation. you have gone far beyond what I intended and this must end."

Suddenly the lady who the old man was pretending to be appeared behind Mero and stabbed both Mero and the old man with a long spear straight through their hearts.

"You're both fools" she said as they fell to the ground.

"This is my victory alone."

Winning is @Coopah, LONE ANTAGONIST who would win the game if Mero lynched his maker as she had her revenge.

• Love
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
There were few creatures left in the world at all. One of them a wife of a lord long since gone turned on the silver-haired man and called his name. "Mero" she said. "You kidnapped me ,abandoned me, and left me to die in an airship. Throughout it all I suffered but not as you shall suffer for this"

She cut off the head of his dragon. The magnificent beast fell to the floor merely a shell of his former glory.

The silver-haired man raged. "I'm trying to help you!" he cried. "You threw it all away for this?"

He drew his sword and advanced and struck her through her breast. Smiling she turned into the old man that had made him. "Well done my son, it was my plan all along." The silver-haired man's face turned aghast. "You!"

"Yes, me" did you really think I would let you kill me?

The old man pulled the sword out of his chest and turned it around on the silver-haired man.

"Mero, my beautiful creation. you have gone far beyond what I intended and this must end."

Suddenly the lady who the old man was pretending to be appeared behind Mero and stabbed both Mero and the old man with a long spear straight through their hearts.

"You're both fools" she said as they fell to the ground.

"This is my victory alone."

Winning is @Coopah, LONE ANTAGONIST who would win the game if Mero lynched his maker as she had her revenge.
I did not see that coming

Reactions: 1 users
Okay enough people have digested on that for me to announce.

That write up was a joke. Real write up incoming shortly.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users