WW: -Omitted Topic-: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
NIGHT CLOSED... RESULTS PENDING (WILL ACCEPT WAFFLES FOR THE NEXT 30 minutes)

What the **** was the end of that lynch o_O

This. Learn to read folks. Pretty sure no one said they were vouching for mel or putting him in a village pile. If you actually thought he was wolfy, fine. But anyone who said not to lynch him was doing so because he's a silly d1 lynch if you don't have good reason.

oh no, she brought out the big letters

You don't say...
:rolleyes:

untitled.png

Reactions: 1 user
Bless Lady Zoo for reminding me of this post, I desired to leave a comment on it.
This statement is true for virtually every player; why should it matter that one in particular is not a wolf "most of the time?"
Well, I assumed it'd be statistically better to leave him alive at this point.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am finishing up write up now, will do night results after, hoping to have it all wrapped up and done by 1:00 am.

Reactions: 1 users
Well, I assumed it'd be statistically better to leave him alive at this point.
Do you have any data points on any correlation between rage quitting/throwing hissy fits and affiliation? (for Mel specifically)

• Haha
Do you have any data points on any correlation between rage quitting/throwing hissy fits and affiliation? (for Mel specifically)

Well, the statistics vary in this retrospect. It appears Mel getting visibly upset as a wolf though is a rarer occurrence and happens twice yearly, at most.

So I'm still catching up, but going to address some things as I go.

I'm not going to bandwagon someone, so if no one wants to share their reasons for voting for him, I'm not going to jump on. I joined the game because it was explicitly said that people who don't have a ton of time are welcome. I'm playing while I'm doing other stuff that (no offense) is more important, so if I miss something, I'm probably just going to be off about that thing. *shrug*

This stood out a bit on readthrough. Said he wasn't going to bandwagon someone (me), then changes his vote from Mel to me claiming soft vouches, then jumps off my vote later when it still looked like I might get lynched. If I had been lynched, he could have taken credit for switching back to Mel once I was in the lead. He had also switched off Mel initially because multiple people were "soft vouching" for him and felt that was strong enough to switch off, so why switch back on if he trusted that and not somewhere else? I can think of villager logic for all of this, but it would also be a solid wolf move.

her. And again, why?

Mel is an axolotl (he).

Hey @capri1722 what are your thoughts so far?

I don't like that Lawpy voted for Capri for soft feels and then asked this. It's vague and seems like a "look, I'm villaging" type of post. Plus the actual question just feels off given his previous vote for her.

If not stagg, maybe genny... would need to look more closely before committing...
I'm also interested in hearing more from SAR...
Barks sounds good so far...
Ziggy doesn't sound wolfy, just... philosopher-y?? Teacher-y?
Capri sounds.... proper...

This is a lot of nothing, especially after having a bunch of posts asking people how they felt about other people.

Hey guys I really don't think we should lynch mpm
Well it was more that all your posts so far were about other things and now because I'm more sure that we shouldn't lynch mpm

Okay, but why stay with me? Before it was between me and MPM Ziggy was leading, afterwards other people were leaving. So if your justification for voting me was inactivity + protecting MPM then why wouldn't you move after MPM was out of danger?

If you would have known MPM was 100% safe who would you have voted for?

I have had slight unsubstantiated feels for stagg, and he won his last game so I wouldn't be sentimentally inclined not to see him go, but can someone elaborate the reasons there?

This sounds like you were looking for a justification to vote for me. Haven't really been sure how I felt about you, but this post is leaning you towards the sketchy side.

Ahem...Please don't lynch me. I would 'block' you if I could!;););););)
Unlynch mpm
Lynch Coffee?
dude plz

I see

This was weird to me. MPM's first role reveal was near 8:30, then again 10 minutes later, then this one. If AM could already see, then why did it take that long to move her vote? Seems less on-the-ball than normal AM.

So are you actually going to say why you did this? Because we all know it wasn't self prez.

Why me and not mel?

Because I thought I'd be more likely to not get lynched if you were leading than if Mel was. It was legitimately self-prez and so was my switch to Doggo. At this point I'm glad you weren't lynched because I've been reading you more village.

Act 1, Scene 5: The trip to Bilundeam

The silver knight saw the cargo being loaded by the wizards. He ran to the inn to wake up the troops. “Everyone, the ship is leaving soon, onto the ship!” He hustled out of the inn.

The groggy crew followed a fair bit behind him. The silver knight immediately climbed onto the rope ladder hanging off of the airship, and disappeared from sight. The engines were starting.

Kailvan looked at the Princess. “Princess, I know I joke, but do you trust me?”

“Surprisingly yes. Why do you ask?”

“Do not get on this airship. Your knight has lied about its destination, it travels to Bigantria. While I can likely commandeer this airship and get it to the right destination, I don’t think that is the right method. If you trust me, do not get on this airship.”

“I….” The princess stared at Kailvan, weighing the decision in her mind. “I will not board the airship.”

They watched as the airship started lifting into the air. Which is when they saw The silver knight staring down at the princess not on the ship. At which point, he did the unthinkable. He jumped from the ship, without regard for his life.

He landed on the floor, hearing cracks, and with blood splattered everywhere.

“Ris….. RIS….. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? I….. I am sorry.”

“Princess!”

The princess turned around. “Iji, is that you? It’s been….. Wait, can you help him?”

“Way ahead of you.” He pulled out his box of tools. A little bit of surgical intervention, a little bit of herbal medicine, and a little bit of magic. In no time, he was fixed up back to normal.

It’s lucky I was here when this happened, based off of the decisions that went down here tonight, he would have died if I hadn’t have intervened.

“Thank you Iji, we are forever in your debt.”

“The pleasure is all mine princess, but please do visit me if you are ever in town, there are some matters we should discuss, in a more private setting.”

Iji started walking away, and Kailvan muttered, “Is no one phased by the fact that he is an animal with glasses on?”

“You shush, he was the person who homeschooled me for all of my life. He is a dear friend and my mentor. And he just saved Ris’s life.”

Kailvan scoffed. “Well what a relief that is.”

The silver knight started stirring to awaken. He sat up, and was standing within seconds. “Well, it seems that Iji fixed you up quite nicely.” The princess turned to Kailvan. “So what is your plan now?”

“Ah my princess, I always have a plan. And in this case, a boat is just as effective as an airship, albeit a touch slower. We will be at the docks of Bilundeam in no time.”

Kailvan showed them the location of the hidden harbor, and they boarded the ship. The trip was long, and not filled with much excitement. Well, that is, until they reached the docks of Bilundeam. Strewn on the docks was a Faatle, a peaceful fairy like creature, with a letter stabbed through their heart via a knife, saying “Somewhere nearby a gift was received, not to your door but a close neighbor indeed. Watch close, for it is hard to say, will the giving be a miracle or ruin our day?”

They investigated the body, and their was scorch marks all over. It appears the knife was placed after the Faatle was killed. The princess looked up, saddened. “I must report this to my uncle at once. That, and much more.”

The princess hurried through the serpent’s gate, and the remainder of the group followed suit.

-----------------------

In a nearby area, a marsh just a stone’s throw from Bilundeam, an interesting interaction occurred.

“Hello there.” A girl dressed in purple armour with a face like that of an animal approached the creature in front of her. “Who may you be?”

“Oh me, I am Wiske. I have best mission. Mission is to eat all things in the world. The more I eat the more of the world I discover. But I can’t even catch frogs.”

This one is quite excitable, the girl in purple armour thought to herself. As a frog dropped near here, she snagged one of the frogs barehanded, and handed it to Wiske. “There you go.”

“Oh you catch frog for me?” Wiske shoved the frog into its mouth swallowing it whole.

“I don’t mean to be rude, but I feel compelled to ask, are you a boy or a girl?”

“Oh, I am not boy or girl. Wi has no gender. Wi are both boy and girl, and neither boy or girl. You understand?”

“Errr…. Sure…. Well, I came here to see if you have seen a boy with a tail, blonde hair, carries daggers on him.”

“Oh no, Wiske has seen nothing like this. Wiske is sorry that I cannot help you.”

“No worries, I just need to find him, a lot relies on me doing so. Well, I must be off, I am sorry to take up your time.”

“Oh no, you don’t leave me. I travel world with you and eat all foods. You must take me with you. I even help with “Kylvain” person.”

“No, it’s okay…. I…..”

“I Insist. I come with you and help real good. I can be best helper, you will see. So long as there is food.”

The girl in purple armour rolled here eyes. “What have I gotten myself into?” she muttered.

Dead is Wildzoo, Kinaristl, who was a Faatle villager, that could give an item to one person each night, write a letter to a different person each night, and was forced to hop from group to group each night. Who knows what may happen to the items she was carrying….

There are 31 people remaining in the game. 29 people are eligible to vote. It is Day 3:

Bigantria:
1.Capri1722
2. Jahboi
3. Stayingpositive
5. Stagg

Urobt
1. Allieh
2. ZiggyandJazzy
3. Emlady
4. Barkley13
5. SARdoghandler

Bilundeam
1. Mizchiefmanaged
2. Skimble
3. Mypetmoose
4. Dina
5. Johnnaboo
6. Genny

Lubertia
1. Animal Midwife
2. Coffee
3. Melchizedek
4. Dolphin

Unknown locations:
1. PrincessButterCup
2. Ms. Procrastinator
3. StartingOverVet
4. Lawper
5. Grebes4lyfe
6. Pippy
7. Coopah
8. Kcoughli
9. Cubs
10. Muttmanager
11. M935
12. Trilt

DEAD:
1. Doggo Lab - Jade (MINOR ANTAGONIST)
2. Wildzoo - Kinaristl (VILLAGER)

Last edited:
Day 1 Tally
REVERIE

AM (1) - AM
Coopah () -
Coffee () -
genny (2) - genny, zigjaz
miz () -
pippy (10) - pippy, capri, sar, mpm, miz, paws, emmy, kcough, jboo, lawpy
barks (10) - cubs, barks, dina, matty, doggo, MsP, dolphin, sov, trilt, koffee
sov (1) - skim
lawpy () -
pbc () -
stagg (1) - stagg
dubz (3) - pbc, dubz, coop
mel (2) - grebes, mel

BLOCK
AM () -
Pippy () -
coop () -
mpm (1) - mutts
jahboi (2) - jahboi, allie

33/33

Day 2 Lynch Tally
dubz () -
mpm () -
stagg (4) - dubz, barks, capri, mpm
mel (4) - skim, sov, matty, jboo
miz () -
doggo (9) - kcough, dina, lawpy, sar, emmy, zigjaz, miz, koffee, stagg
skim (3) - pips, trilt, mutts
dolphin (1) - genny
capri () -
zigjaz (5) - grebes, paws, doggo, MsP
am (1) - dolphin
genny (1) - mel
jboo (2) - jahboi, allie
koffee (1) - am

30/31
Missing: pbc

Last edited:
Minor antagonist still feels third party that’s anti-village or affiliated with major antagonists in some way.
So do you think doggo knew who the major antagonists are? Do you think they knew who she was?

Caught up and have some other thoughts:

The early game feels like a mess. A lot of random posts and irrelevant stuff imo, but there were a few things that pinged me which I can't remember off the top of my head. Will try and skim tomorrow and find them if I still feel like they're relevant.

Thoughts on specific players:

MPM feels sketchy to me. A lot of posts asking questions like "X person, what do you think about Y person" without really providing much analysis reads. While she did role reveal, I'm not convinced it's necessarily village.

Barks also sketches me out a bit right now. The soft defend of MPM was fine and it makes me lean slightly more village on them as that would be pretty bold for wolves to do. I don't like her reasoning for voting tonight or that she sat on my vote even after MPM seemed to be out of danger. I also didn't like this post:

Well it was more that all your posts so far were about other things and now because I'm more sure that we shouldn't lynch mpm

I had posted a total of 5 times about joke stuff on Sunday (plus a reverie vote for myself) when my life wasn't insane and there were was still 2 days until the vote closed. Seems like grasping for a justification and I think village Barkley usually has more logical reasoning than this. Sketchy leans here.

Coffee? gets sketchy leans because WTH with those votes. Probably wouldn't vote here, but want to look into her overall posts more.

I'm keeping an eye on Lawpy. He was questioning Barks pretty heavily about her vote, but also seemed to be defending me pretty hard. Kind of feels like he's trying to pocket me, so paranoid sketch leans there even though I think a lot of his logic with the lynch vote questions are solid.

@capri1722 , since you asked before those are my most wolfy leans at the moment. Also have some feels for Matty and Mel as I stated above.

Would you like to explain why you voted for me today?

Mel is an axolotl (he).
Lawps was talking about me. In reference to Mel. Meh, it's fine.

Because I thought I'd be more likely to not get lynched if you were leading than if Mel was. It was legitimately self-prez and so was my switch to Doggo. At this point I'm glad you weren't lynched because I've been reading you more village.
You voted, with 2 minutes left. To tie it between us. That is not a self prez vote. That's a murder suicide vote.

I was voting for you, so I had no where to go. Mel wasn't. Seems extremely strategic.

You voted, with 2 minutes left. To tie it between us. That is not a self prez vote. That's a murder suicide vote.

I was voting for you, so I had no where to go. Mel wasn't. Seems extremely strategic.

Think about what you wrote. If I made a tie with Mel and he wasn't voting for me, he could self-prez and I'd still die unless there was a major waffle. If I vote for you who was already on me and make a tie, then I only need one person to vote for you or one to leave me to live. So why wouldn't I vote for you??? It would have been stupid not to unless I actually wanted to die.

So yes, there was strategy behind it. That strategy being that I was more likely to live if I voted for you. Like I said, I'm glad neither of us died since I'm reading you as village, but if it's between me and someone else I will always vote to keep myself alive unless there is a very, very good reason not to.

Act 1, Scene 5: The trip to Bilundeam

The silver knight saw the cargo being loaded by the wizards. He ran to the inn to wake up the troops. “Everyone, the ship is leaving soon, onto the ship!” He hustled out of the inn.

The groggy crew followed a fair bit behind him. The silver knight immediately climbed onto the rope ladder hanging off of the airship, and disappeared from sight. The engines were starting.

Kailvan looked at the Princess. “Princess, I know I joke, but do you trust me?”

“Surprisingly yes. Why do you ask?”

“Do not get on this airship. Your knight has lied about its destination, it travels to Bigantria. While I can likely commandeer this airship and get it to the right destination, I don’t think that is the right method. If you trust me, do not get on this airship.”

“I….” The princess stared at Kailvan, weighing the decision in her mind. “I will not board the airship.”

They watched as the airship started lifting into the air. Which is when they saw The silver knight staring down at the princess not on the ship. At which point, he did the unthinkable. He jumped from the ship, without regard for his life.

He landed on the floor, hearing cracks, and with blood splattered everywhere.

“Ris….. RIS….. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? I….. I am sorry.”

“Princess!”

The princess turned around. “Iji, is that you? It’s been….. Wait, can you help him?”

“Way ahead of you.” He pulled out his box of tools. A little bit of surgical intervention, a little bit of herbal medicine, and a little bit of magic. In no time, he was fixed up back to normal.

It’s lucky I was here when this happened, based off of the decisions that went down here tonight, he would have died if I hadn’t have intervened.

“Thank you Iji, we are forever in your debt.”

“The pleasure is all mine princess, but please do visit me if you are ever in town, there are some matters we should discuss, in a more private setting.”

Iji started walking away, and Kailvan muttered, “Is no one phased by the fact that he is an animal with glasses on?”

“You shush, he was the person who homeschooled me for all of my life. He is a dear friend and my mentor. And he just saved Ris’s life.”

Kailvan scoffed. “Well what a relief that is.”

The silver knight started stirring to awaken. He sat up, and was standing within seconds. “Well, it seems that Iji fixed you up quite nicely.” The princess turned to Kailvan. “So what is your plan now?”

“Ah my princess, I always have a plan. And in this case, a boat is just as effective as an airship, albeit a touch slower. We will be at the docks of Bilundeam in no time.”

Kailvan showed them the location of the hidden harbor, and they boarded the ship. The trip was long, and not filled with much excitement. Well, that is, until they reached the docks of Bilundeam. Strewn on the docks was a Faatle, a peaceful fairy like creature, with a letter stabbed through their heart via a knife, saying “Somewhere nearby a gift was received, not to your door but a close neighbor indeed. Watch close, for it is hard to say, will the giving be a miracle or ruin our day?”

They investigated the body, and their was scorch marks all over. It appears the knife was placed after the Faatle was killed. The princess looked up, saddened. “I must report this to my uncle at once. That, and much more.”

The princess hurried through the serpent’s gate, and the remainder of the group followed suit.

-----------------------

In a nearby area, a marsh just a stone’s throw from Bilundeam, an interesting interaction occurred.

“Hello there.” A girl dressed in purple armour with a face like that of an animal approached the creature in front of her. “Who may you be?”

“Oh me, I am Wiske. I have best mission. Mission is to eat all things in the world. The more I eat the more of the world I discover. But I can’t even catch frogs.”

This one is quite excitable, the girl in purple armour thought to herself. As a frog dropped near here, she snagged one of the frogs barehanded, and handed it to Wiske. “There you go.”

“Oh you catch frog for me?” Wiske shoved the frog into its mouth swallowing it whole.

“I don’t mean to be rude, but I feel compelled to ask, are you a boy or a girl?”

“Oh, I am not boy or girl. Wi has no gender. Wi are both boy and girl, and neither boy or girl. You understand?”

“Errr…. Sure…. Well, I came here to see if you have seen a boy with a tail, blonde hair, carries daggers on him.”

“Oh no, Wiske has seen nothing like this. Wiske is sorry that I cannot help you.”

“No worries, I just need to find him, a lot relies on me doing so. Well, I must be off, I am sorry to take up your time.”

“Oh no, you don’t leave me. I travel world with you and eat all foods. You must take me with you. I even help with “Kylvain” person.”

“No, it’s okay…. I…..”

“I Insist. I come with you and help real good. I can be best helper, you will see. So long as there is food.”

The girl in purple armour rolled here eyes. “What have I gotten myself into?” she muttered.

Dead is Wildzoo, Kinaristl, who was a Faatle villager, that could give an item to one person each night, write a letter to a different person each night, and was forced to hop from group to group each night. Who knows what may happen to the items she was carrying….

There are 31 people remaining in the game. 29 people are eligible to vote. It is Day 3:

Bigantria:
1.Capri1722
2. Jahboi
3. Stayingpositive
5. Stagg

Urobt
1. Allieh
2. ZiggyandJazzy
3. Emlady
4. Barkley13
5. SARdoghandler

Bilundeam
1. Mizchiefmanaged
2. Skimble
3. Mypetmoose
4. Dina
5. Johnnaboo
6. Genny

Lubertia
1. Animal Midwife
2. Coffee
3. Melchizedek
4. Dolphin

Unknown locations:
1. PrincessButterCup
2. Ms. Procrastinator
3. StartingOverVet
4. Lawper
5. Grebes4lyfe
6. Pippy
7. Coopah
8. Kcoughli
9. Cubs
10. Muttmanager
11. M935
12. Trilt

DEAD:
1. Doggo Lab - Jade (MINOR ANTAGONIST)
2. Wildzoo - Kinaristl (VILLAGER)

W o w
Can't wait to find out who's going on my ****list

Go village!

Reactions: 2 users
Rather than try to sleep, I just re-read a whole bunch of this. Good decision, I'm sure.

@genny what's up with the quietness this game? You had like 4 posts, none of which really had any of the regular genny sass. Feels like you're holding back, don't like.

Couple eyebrow raises each at Trilt, Cheezit, AM, Mizchief, Allie, KC, and Paws, but maybe not enough to go for any of those just yet

I still like my Skimble vote, but given the IRL stuff (which I didn't notice the first time around, sorry to hear about that @Skimble ), I am ok with dropping this for a day or so.

@CoffeeQuestionMark I am going to need to see more from you today because those waffles last night were ridiculous. Almost tempted to try to put the same candidates on the board again to see what would happen for round two

@Jahboi if I am going to vouch for you on the grounds of being a new player who I dragged into this chaos, I don't want to end up eating those words, plz ;) Just got creamed by a bunch of noobs in the last game and I'd rather not repeat the experience, so the courtesy period has an expiration date.

Is @emlady09 even playing? She's on the roster and I feel like I haven't seen anything at all from her.

Annnd I have to get up in ~2 hours and learn all of pharmacology, goodbye

Minor antagonist still feels third party that’s anti-village or affiliated with major antagonists in some way.
I mean, that is probably why there is the word "antagonist" in there -- they are probably antagonistic in some way.

So do you think doggo knew who the major antagonists are? Do you think they knew who she was?
How would anyone who isn't Doggo or a major antagonist know the answer to these questions, and why would the latter tell the truth?

I feel like this is going to start a chaos hunt when we should probably still be hunting wolves

Barks also sketches me out a bit right now. The soft defend of MPM was fine and it makes me lean slightly more village on them as that would be pretty bold for wolves to do. I don't like her reasoning for voting tonight or that she sat on my vote even after MPM seemed to be out of danger. I also didn't like this post:

I had posted a total of 5 times about joke stuff on Sunday (plus a reverie vote for myself) when my life wasn't insane and there were was still 2 days until the vote closed. Seems like grasping for a justification and I think village Barkley usually has more logical reasoning than this. Sketchy leans here.
I feel like you just reversed your stance on Barks in the span of 2 sentences

My biggest feel now is that MEL is not a wolf. Not acting at all like last wolfy game, which could be purposeful, but imma gonna doubt that. Also when I leave a vote and ghost, and read the thread I get a sense of comfort with my vote as I read the voting, and I really was hoping mel didn’t get up getting lunched reading the thread this morning.

Having said that, AM’s post on the subject seem nonsensical. Not wolfy. Just irrelevant. Anyone is equally likely to be wolf or not. End story. Just had to get that off my chest, though it is clearly unrelated.

As for the minor antagonist subject,...how is this a discussion, mod made it very clear that things are not as black and white this game. Changing allegiance, situational allegiance etc. minor antagonist sounds exactly like it is ...not a villager, but an antagonist. Rather get the major antagonists, but not losing any sleep over this outcome either. I think this is going to be an ongoing issue this game and I hope we don’t get too far off the line of finding wolves.

Other than that.....I will be around in the afternoon actively and have a lot of re-reading to do...as I am sure you all do. This game is sensory overload at this point.

@genny what's up with the quietness this game? You had like 4 posts, none of which really had any of the regular genny sass. Feels like you're holding back, don't like.
Anxiety over a patient will suck the sass right out of a person. Didn’t you see my eye roll to M935? Doesn’t that count?

Rather than try to sleep, I just re-read a whole bunch of this. Good decision, I'm sure.

Couple eyebrow raises each at Trilt, Cheezit, AM, Mizchief, Allie, KC, and Paws, but maybe not enough to go for any of those just yet

I still like my Skimble vote, but given the IRL stuff (which I didn't notice the first time around, sorry to hear about that @Skimble ), I am ok with dropping this for a day or so.

@CoffeeQuestionMark I am going to need to see more from you today because those waffles last night were ridiculous. Almost tempted to try to put the same candidates on the board again to see what would happen for round two

@Jahboi if I am going to vouch for you on the grounds of being a new player who I dragged into this chaos, I don't want to end up eating those words, plz ;) Just got creamed by a bunch of noobs in the last game and I'd rather not repeat the experience, so the courtesy period has an expiration date.

Is @emlady09 even playing? She's on the roster and I feel like I haven't seen anything at all from her.

Define ridiculous?

I thought it was tied, I voted to untie it, then realized I had another option

You're picking out pretty easy stuff, anything more concrete?

:rolleyes: My definition of strategy posts are a bit broader than most players’.

Your strategy was to purposefully ignore the caveat that what I was speculating was only valid assuming she was village in order to post a snarky comment about how wolfs couldn’t lie? Doesn’t sound like much of a strategy lol. Maybe you should narrow that definition a bit.

I don't know what you mean by this. I picked out some things I thought were worth mentioning. Are you asking if I have concrete info of some kind?
Not at all, I mean to say you've pointed out a waffle that was already explained and a bunch of quiet players. I'm meaning to say how about putting some effort into your reads? They come off darn lazy :rolleyes:

I feel like you just reversed your stance on Barks in the span of 2 sentences

Yea, because I'm trying to reconcile why she would stay on such a lazy vote with very weak feelz based off of 4-5 joke posts from the first couple hours of the game with her coming out and basically soft vouching for MPM on thread which would be a very ballsy thing to do this early in the game for a wolf. Overall I'm reading her on the sketchy side of things, but the logic behind the whole "Hey, don't vote for MPM" thing (which feels far more village to me) directly contradicts how I feel about her and her weak reasoning with votes yesterday (which feels much more sketchy).

I also didn't like it because I think Barks is very good as an analytical player who is good at picking things up and finding specific posts that seem off, but I haven't seen her doing that when we're 20 pages into the game (even if there is a ton of fluff, there are things that have stuck out to me). The justification she gave about me only posting off-topic things seems really weak for her and I'd like some actual reads when @Barkley13 gets back (or point me to them if you gave them).

@capri1722 , since you asked before those are my most wolfy leans at the moment. Also have some feels for Matty and Mel as I stated above.

Would you like to explain why you voted for me today?
I stated as much yesterday, but as I do not like it when others simply say "I've already said this" without referencing where they said it, I shall repeat myself.

I do sympathize with your busy schedule, however I was displeased that you could not list who you believed to be untrustworthy earlier in the day when you were present, and again when asked directly. Merely stating a couple of suspects would have been sufficient. If one is to assume you are of the wolfy persuasion, you did not "tie yourself down" to any suspects yesterday morning, thus allowing you to choose whomever is convenient for you today.

Reactions: 1 users