WW: -Omitted Topic-: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Act 1 Scene 4: The “Peaceful” Village of Vela

“Ah, Vela, I haven’t been here in sometime now.” Kailvan looks towards the farmlands adjacent to the city. “Although I will say they were much more agriculturally minded last time I was here. There is only one person tending the fields. Last time, the entire town practically was in the fields.”

The silver knight decided to maintain the focus. “Let’s all split up and see if we can find a transport out of here.” What the silver knight was not telling them is he knew of a transport that would head back to Bigantria. He had seen shipments come in from there, directly to the castle as of late. These weird, lifesized containers. But he just needed to find the transport and board the ship.

As the silver knight wondered off towards a house with a hill on it, just outside the city limits, Kailvan pulled the princess aside. “So princess, you can’t be talking like you normally do to strangers?”

“Do you have a problem with how I talk to you?” The princess glared at him

“Oh not to me, princess, since you know, we are on our way to dating soon enough.” Kailvan gave a beaming grin which the princess rolled her eyes to. “What I am referring to is how you talk so proper to others that you don’t know?”

“I beg your pardon.”

“No, no you don’t beg my pardon, that’s the point. You need to try and speak more like a peasant speaks, more like how I speak.”

“Oh so I am supposed to speak like an arrogant, womanizing, pig? I think I might have the pig noises down.”

“You are just too funny princess. But if you want to get to your destination. You need to blend in. And you know I am right.”

“Alright.” The princess snickered. “See what a good job I am doing already.”

Kailvan sighed. “This is going to be a long trip.” He muttered to himself. “Go to the weapons shop over there and go talk with the shop owner. I am sure that can give you some good practice.”

The princess started to walk off. “Actually princess wait.” She turned around. “We need a new name for you. You can’t introduce yourself as your name.”

“You are right.” The princess looked around. “Pass me that dagger you have been using.”

“Princess?”

“Trust me, pass me the dagger.”

Kailvan tossed the dagger to the princess with the sheath around the blade. The princess unsheathed it, and looked at the intricacies of the dagger. “This….. It’s quite ornate.” As she pointed to one of the aspects of the items that were passed her way. “What do you call this?”

Kailvan leaned in and whispered something illegible in her ear.

“Then that shall be my new name.” She walked into the shop, letting the door slam on the way.

Kailvan looked to his right. “Ah right, the hotel. I better secure lodgings for this evening while I am here.

Keke was left standing by himself at the beginning of town. “Well, maybe I can find out some information from the locals,” he thought to himself. He started wondering forward and saw two kids playing. He tried saying hi to the boy running by and he screamed.

The girl shrieked. “It’s one of them.”

Keke approached them slowly. “I am sorry, I don’t know what I have done. I…”

The boy jumps in front of the girl. “Stay away from my sista.”

Keke backed up. The kids ran into a nearby house, slamming the door behind them.

Keke walked towards the windmill. “What did I do?” he asked himself. “Did I…” But before he could finish the statement, two younger men grabbed him from behind “Now how did ye get outta there. Back into the warehouse with ye.”

They dragged him through the door leading to the windmill, and he disappeared from sight.
----------
Kailvan walked out of the hotel, having booked 1 room, with four beds in it, for the night. “Time to find the others” he thought to himself.

He passed by the weapons shop, knowing he could pick the princess back up on the way back, and headed over to where he thought he saw Keke heading, near the windmill. As he approached the windmill he heard sobbing, sounding like it was coming from the well next to the windmill.

Kailvan listened closer. Was that…. “Keke, are you down there.”

“K-k-k-Kailvan….. Is that you” His voice was barely audible and only an echo of what he is was saying reached his ears.

“I am coming to get you buddy!”

Kailvan rushed to the weapons shop

“well…. That’s alright I guess.” He heard the terribly mimicked country accent and was unsurprised to see the princess as the source. No time to goad her about that, they needed to get Keke.

“Hey, we need to go, now.”

“Well I am sorry I must go, pardon my brevity.” Kailvan sighs at her falling out of form quickly.

They exit the story as Kailvan is dragging the princess by the arm. “What is it?”

“Keke… He’s in trouble.”

They both picked up the pace, nearing a full sprint, back to the windmill. They threw the doors open to enter it and immediately saw the misplaced manhole cover. They descended the stairs to hear people talking in a small house like building up ahead.

They creeped upwards, until the princess pulled Kailvan back. “Did you see that crate?” she whispered. “It has the royal seal on it.”

The sound from the building grew louder, and they ran back to hide behind the corner. Once the sound of footsteps trailed off, they continued forward in the direction that the group was heading.

They heard more muffled sobbing coming from a crate. Kailvan took out his trusty daggers, cleanly sliced off the top of the crate, which tipped over, releasing Keke onto the floor.

“Keke, I am so sorry they did this to you. They will pay…”

Keke wiped his hand across his eyes. “Let’s get a move on. I am curious what this place is for.”

They walked forward to see a machine that had….. smog funneling into it?

“Wait, is that smog? What in the world could these machines use smog for. I know that they are used to allow flight on airships, but this…. This looks like it’s adding smog to whatever is being made.

They rush down the conveyor belt and they all looked in horror at what the product was: living, breathing, dark wizards.

“Keke ran over to start talking to the dark wizards, but they were completely silent, not even acknowledging his presence. Keke threw himself backwards against a guard rail and started uncontrollably sobbing”

While the princess consoled the little wizard, rubbing his back. Kailvan went forward a bit more and started to hear voices.

“Keke, we need to get out of here now.” They scurried back to where they came from, flying up the stairs into the windmill as fast as possible. As they left the windmill, they ran into the silver knight.

“I have a transport, it will be here in an hour. We will get you back home.

“The sooner the better, I fear the villagers may try and kill us when they realize we have taken Keke back…” Kailvan looked worried.

The princess started thinking about the crates. Why were there crates, with the royal seal, being sent to the castle. Was this her….. No it wasn’t possible, no need to think like that.
------------------------
Back in Bigantria, Jade was back at one of her theater areas, where she had set up quite the successful business. She however also used the place as a means of gathering information, having fake patrons posted around the theater, listening in on conversations of her guests. Word had gotten out about such trepidations, and someone was given a real dagger in the play instead of a fake one. And the rest, was all drama and theater.

Dead is Doggo, Jade, MINOR ANTAGONIST, who could listen in on pms of any of the various packs within the game, so long as the person from the given pack was within her location grouping.

There are 32 people remaining in the game. Roster to be posted momentarily.
Bigantria:
1.Capri1722
2. Jahboi
3. Stayingpositive
5. Stagg
6 Wildzoo

Urobt
1. Allieh
2. ZiggyandJazzy
3. Emlady
4. Barkley13
5. SARdoghandler

Bilundeam
1. Mizchiefmanaged
2. Skimble
3. Mypetmoose
4. Dina
5. Johnnaboo
6. Genny

Lubertia
1. Animal Midwife
2. Coffee
3. Melchizedek
4. Dolphin

Unknown locations:
1. PrincessButterCup
2. Ms. Procrastinator
3. StartingOverVet
4. Lawper
5. Grebes4lyfe
6. Pippy
7. Coopah
8. Kcoughli
9. Cubs
10. Muttmanager
11. M935
12. Trilt

DEAD:
1. Doggo Lab - Jade (MINOR ANTAGONIST)

Right near the end. He appeared to be making an effort to go back through pages to look for other alternatives instead of just jumping on the next closest vote and running with it. I may be completely incorrect about this, since I'm really not familiar with a lot of your play styles, but it seemed at least somewhat believable.

Act 1 Scene 4: The “Peaceful” Village of Vela

“Ah, Vela, I haven’t been here in sometime now.” Kailvan looks towards the farmlands adjacent to the city. “Although I will say they were much more agriculturally minded last time I was here. There is only one person tending the fields. Last time, the entire town practically was in the fields.”

The silver knight decided to maintain the focus. “Let’s all split up and see if we can find a transport out of here.” What the silver knight was not telling them is he knew of a transport that would head back to Bigantria. He had seen shipments come in from there, directly to the castle as of late. These weird, lifesized containers. But he just needed to find the transport and board the ship.

As the silver knight wondered off towards a house with a hill on it, just outside the city limits, Kailvan pulled the princess aside. “So princess, you can’t be talking like you normally do to strangers?”

“Do you have a problem with how I talk to you?” The princess glared at him

“Oh not to me, princess, since you know, we are on our way to dating soon enough.” Kailvan gave a beaming grin which the princess rolled her eyes to. “What I am referring to is how you talk so proper to others that you don’t know?”

“I beg your pardon.”

“No, no you don’t beg my pardon, that’s the point. You need to try and speak more like a peasant speaks, more like how I speak.”

“Oh so I am supposed to speak like an arrogant, womanizing, pig? I think I might have the pig noises down.”

“You are just too funny princess. But if you want to get to your destination. You need to blend in. And you know I am right.”

“Alright.” The princess snickered. “See what a good job I am doing already.”

Kailvan sighed. “This is going to be a long trip.” He muttered to himself. “Go to the weapons shop over there and go talk with the shop owner. I am sure that can give you some good practice.”

The princess started to walk off. “Actually princess wait.” She turned around. “We need a new name for you. You can’t introduce yourself as your name.”

“You are right.” The princess looked around. “Pass me that dagger you have been using.”

“Princess?”

“Trust me, pass me the dagger.”

Kailvan tossed the dagger to the princess with the sheath around the blade. The princess unsheathed it, and looked at the intricacies of the dagger. “This….. It’s quite ornate.” As she pointed to one of the aspects of the items that were passed her way. “What do you call this?”

Kailvan leaned in and whispered something illegible in her ear.

“Then that shall be my new name.” She walked into the shop, letting the door slam on the way.

Kailvan looked to his right. “Ah right, the hotel. I better secure lodgings for this evening while I am here.

Keke was left standing by himself at the beginning of town. “Well, maybe I can find out some information from the locals,” he thought to himself. He started wondering forward and saw two kids playing. He tried saying hi to the boy running by and he screamed.

The girl shrieked. “It’s one of them.”

Keke approached them slowly. “I am sorry, I don’t know what I have done. I…”

The boy jumps in front of the girl. “Stay away from my sista.”

Keke backed up. The kids ran into a nearby house, slamming the door behind them.

Keke walked towards the windmill. “What did I do?” he asked himself. “Did I…” But before he could finish the statement, two younger men grabbed him from behind “Now how did ye get outta there. Back into the warehouse with ye.”
View attachment 257710
They dragged him through the door leading to the windmill, and he disappeared from sight.
----------
Kailvan walked out of the hotel, having booked 1 room, with four beds in it, for the night. “Time to find the others” he thought to himself.

He passed by the weapons shop, knowing he could pick the princess back up on the way back, and headed over to where he thought he saw Keke heading, near the windmill. As he approached the windmill he heard sobbing, sounding like it was coming from the well next to the windmill.

Kailvan listened closer. Was that…. “Keke, are you down there.”

“K-k-k-Kailvan….. Is that you” His voice was barely audible and only an echo of what he is was saying reached his ears.

“I am coming to get you buddy!”

Kailvan rushed to the weapons shop

“well…. That’s alright I guess.” He heard the terribly mimicked country accent and was unsurprised to see the princess as the source. No time to goad her about that, they needed to get Keke.

“Hey, we need to go, now.”

“Well I am sorry I must go, pardon my brevity.” Kailvan sighs at her falling out of form quickly.

They exit the story as Kailvan is dragging the princess by the arm. “What is it?”

“Keke… He’s in trouble.”

They both picked up the pace, nearing a full sprint, back to the windmill. They threw the doors open to enter it and immediately saw the misplaced manhole cover. They descended the stairs to hear people talking in a small house like building up ahead.

They creeped upwards, until the princess pulled Kailvan back. “Did you see that crate?” she whispered. “It has the royal seal on it.”

The sound from the building grew louder, and they ran back to hide behind the corner. Once the sound of footsteps trailed off, they continued forward in the direction that the group was heading.

They heard more muffled sobbing coming from a crate. Kailvan took out his trusty daggers, cleanly sliced off the top of the crate, which tipped over, releasing Keke onto the floor.

“Keke, I am so sorry they did this to you. They will pay…”

Keke wiped his hand across his eyes. “Let’s get a move on. I am curious what this place is for.”

They walked forward to see a machine that had….. smog funneling into it?

“Wait, is that smog? What in the world could these machines use smog for. I know that they are used to allow flight on airships, but this…. This looks like it’s adding smog to whatever is being made.

They rush down the conveyor belt and they all looked in horror at what the product was: living, breathing, dark wizards.

“Keke ran over to start talking to the dark wizards, but they were completely silent, not even acknowledging his presence. Keke threw himself backwards against a guard rail and started uncontrollably sobbing”

While the princess consoled the little wizard, rubbing his back. Kailvan went forward a bit more and started to hear voices.

“Keke, we need to get out of here now.” They scurried back to where they came from, flying up the stairs into the windmill as fast as possible. As they left the windmill, they ran into the silver knight.

“I have a transport, it will be here in an hour. We will get you back home.

“The sooner the better, I fear the villagers may try and kill us when they realize we have taken Keke back…” Kailvan looked worried.

The princess started thinking about the crates. Why were there crates, with the royal seal, being sent to the castle. Was this her….. No it wasn’t possible, no need to think like that.
------------------------
Back in Bigantria, Jade was back at one of her theater areas, where she had set up quite the successful business. She however also used the place as a means of gathering information, having fake patrons posted around the theater, listening in on conversations of her guests. Word had gotten out about such trepidations, and someone was given a real dagger in the play instead of a fake one. And the rest, was all drama and theater.

Dead is Doggo, Jade, MINOR ANTAGONIST, who could listen in on pms of any of the various packs within the game, so long as the person from the given pack was within her location grouping.

There are 32 people remaining in the game. Roster to be posted momentarily.
I'm not sure what a minor antagonist is but @Animal Midwife factions ? :eek:

Can someone else do a tracker? @WildZoo ? I am exhausted

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Wonder if we'll be getting antagonist/protagonist rather than wolf/village

The majority of people have not submitted night actions.

THIS IS YOUR REMINDER TO SUBMIT YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS TONIGHT. That is all.

Right near the end. He appeared to be making an effort to go back through pages to look for other alternatives instead of just jumping on the next closest vote and running with it. I may be completely incorrect about this, since I'm really not familiar with a lot of your play styles, but it seemed at least somewhat believable.
Can you point me to a specific post? Because I'm not seeing anything like that

So if there were 2 attacks last night it was either 2 attacks from one pack or 1 attack from 2 packs... and if she was a minor antagonist does that mean major antagonists will come up red?

FINAL REMINDER: IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF A PACK AND YOU WANT TO STAY WITH YOUR PACK OVER NIGHT, YOU MUST SUBMIT "NO ACTION" IN YOUR ROLE PM. IF YOU DO NOT YOU WILL NOT BE A MEMBER OF YOUR PACK AS OF THIS EVENING!

With this being a new-to-SDN mod, I think I'm going to reserve judgement on colors until we have more death. I guess it would be helpful to know if coloring on the other forums is done in a similar way as here.

With this being a new-to-SDN mod, I think I'm going to reserve judgement on colors until we have more death. I guess it would be helpful to know if coloring on the other forums is done in a similar way as here.
For the purposes of forthcoming-ness, colors are done similarly and as expected, with the minor difference sometimes being that villager is simply black instead of green.

Reactions: 2 users
Depends on the game. I've only seen it in reference to third parties though.

Idk here's a tinfoil. from the way it's written, that yellow looks a bit closer to orange yellow and closer to red, which fits with the antagonist portion of it. It sounds like Doggy could be affiliated with the Major Antagonists in some indirect 3rd party way?

For the purposes of forthcoming-ness, colors are done similarly and as expected, with the minor difference sometimes being that villager is simply black instead of green.
But what happened to the whole shades of grey thing

Reactions: 1 users
Idk here's a tinfoil. from the way it's written, that yellow looks a bit closer to orange yellow and closer to red, which fits with the antagonist portion of it. It sounds like Doggy could be affiliated with the Major Antagonists in some indirect 3rd party way?

Agreed, when I first read it, it looked more orange to me. Which is a step down from red and fits with the "minor" antagonist bit of it.

Catching up, on page 16

First, someone want to explain why people decided to sheep my vote when I clearly said it was based on nothing? Like wut?

Liking my post, then unliking it and questioning me on it just felt so gross and opportunistic.
Oooo. Grebes goes on the list.
Disagree totally as of now lol
You gonna give some explanations for these reads or just gonna keep telling people who they should and shouldn't be lynching on day 2 with nothing to back it up?

Doing either/or?
They never learn

Reactions: 1 users
Can you point me to a specific post? Because I'm not seeing anything like that
On my phone right now. Several of his last posts mentioned him going through the pages and attempting to catch up. Could a wolf have done that? Absolutely. Did it seem like he was at least making an effort to not be lynched? Yup.

I play a lot based off of gut feelings and minor feelz that I have a hard time pinpointing exact causes for. I'm learning to adapt to the playing style that's wanted on this forum and it's taking me a bit.

What the **** was the end of that lynch o_O

I don't think ANYONE is truly vouching for Mel? I think just enough people value him as a contributor to not want to knock him out d1.
Who in the world is claiming Mel is definitely village?
This. Learn to read folks. Pretty sure no one said they were vouching for mel or putting him in a village pile. If you actually thought he was wolfy, fine. But anyone who said not to lynch him was doing so because he's a silly d1 lynch if you don't have good reason.

but MOST OF THE TIME HE IS NOT A WOLF
oh no, she brought out the big letters

wow that doggy lynch happened super fast
You don't say...

Only a couple have not submitted night actions, I am happy to close early (in fact quite happy to close early so I can bang it out tonight instead of at early o clock). IF ANYONE OBJECTS TO ME CLOSING EARLY, PM ME NOW. If the people still haven't submitted in the next 20 minutes, I will hold off close until morning.