WW: -Omitted Topic-: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Immuno werewolf? Never let monkeys eat bananas
Interleukin pack - IL-1 alpha, IL-1 beta
Village triggers complement cascade
herd immunity
omg

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Would like to see more contributions from @Jahboi today, but still willing to consider Cubs's assessment there

I could go for a Mutts lynch, I haven't liked what I have seen from her thus far and I'm feeling a bit better about AM after some further evaluation. But to spread things out a bit,

Lynch @mizchiefmanaged

You've been on the same read for days now and it's starting to seem like you are phoning it in.

I think we should be looking for converts at this point, we know they exist.

A few people have survived much longer than they should have.,,,,coffee and Mel.
And we have WZ who was rezzed but no more rezzes took place and no one claimed to do it.
And we have everyone else.

For first time I think yesterday’s Lynch should have some value for looking at wolves since it was really a toss up between the neutral and convert.

I find WZ completely avoiding it strange,,,so that is where I start.

A few people have survived much longer than they should have.,,,,coffee and Mel.
And we have WZ who was rezzed but no more rezzes took place and no one claimed to do it.

For first time I think yesterday’s Lynch should have some value for looking at wolves since it was really a toss up between the neutral and convert.

Well I was attacked 2 nights ago but was protected

Would like to see more contributions from @Jahboi today, but still willing to consider Cubs's assessment there

I could go for a Mutts lynch, I haven't liked what I have seen from her thus far and I'm feeling a bit better about AM after some further evaluation. But to spread things out a bit,

Lynch @mizchiefmanaged

You've been on the same read for days now and it's starting to seem like you are phoning it in.
If people have not figured out who I am by now I’m completely astounded. I have been unable to communicate on the thread for three days in a row and the first day I was able to I worked 12 hours. I was one of the deciding votes in the allieh lynch, a wolf lynch that should ACTUALLY count for something since she was lynchable.

And now I’m going into surgery again and will be unable to comment. Whatever.

Still have jahboi feelings. I don’t think he’s nearly as nooby as everyone keeps saying. He has thus far only commented ONCE daily (largely to sheep what others are saying) except for the one day he was under suspicion for lynch. Still happy in my tunnel.

Members don't see this ad :)
D10 Official Lynch Tally

mutts (1) - am
miz (1) - pip

2/22

Missing: many

Deadline 10pm est (~10 hours)

giphy.gif

Honestly, converts are more expendable the originals imo. Even so, this was allie's second lynch... which included her self-voting. That alone tells there was bussing. Much less interested in that than the mass waffle the day before or other lynches when her conversion was fresh.

If you're going to convert hunt, I want reasons for why they are wolfy. Not why it'd be good to convert.

Honestly, converts are more expendable the originals imo. Even so, this was allie's second lynch... which included her self-voting. That alone tells there was bussing. Much less interested in that than the mass waffle the day before or other lynches when her conversion was fresh.

If you're going to convert hunt, I want reasons for why they are wolfy. Not why it'd be good to convert.

When do you think Allie was converted cause from the write up I thought it was recent, but I don’t have t8me to read all the write ups...though I really want to,

Also mods say there is info in there, WZ keeps on talking about read8ng them but comes up with nothing. More small bread crumbs on wz

When do you think Allie was converted cause from the write up I thought it was recent, but I don’t have t8me to read all the write ups...though I really want to,

Also mods say there is info in there, WZ keeps on talking about read8ng them but comes up with nothing. More small bread crumbs on wz
Per the tracker, I have it marked as N5 with the visible difference on D6.

Well I was attacked 2 nights ago but was protected

It’s possible that was me. My night action is to fight off one pack each night. Two nights ago I did it but I never get told if it was successful and I’m actually not positive it covers the whole three of us or if it’s just me.

It’s possible that was me. My night action is to fight off one pack each night. Two nights ago I did it but I never get told if it was successful and I’m actually not positive it covers the whole three of us or if it’s just me.
I feel like it was all kinda a dream, a reverie if you will

Reactions: 1 user
Also apparently, green flip = neutral :confused:
Yeah, since black's been reserved for village. I prefer black for non-confirmed affiliation though so my trackers won't exactly match in that regard.

Sure, we'll ignore the part where allie attacked me

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
And now I’m going into surgery again and will be unable to comment. Whatever.

Still have jahboi feelings. I don’t think he’s nearly as nooby as everyone keeps saying. He has thus far only commented ONCE daily (largely to sheep what others are saying) except for the one day he was under suspicion for lynch. Still happy in my tunnel.

I know who you are and willing to believe you’re on the good side... at least for the moment. So I wouldn’t lynch here quite yet.

Yeah, since black's been reserved for village. I prefer black for non-confirmed affiliation though so my trackers won't exactly match in that regard.

The colors used in your trackers make more sense intuitively but just got a little confused when seeing the flips in the writeups.

I have referenced the writeups multiple times while giving my thoughts, so I don't know what you are talking about. Have fun in your tunnel though.

I have referenced the writeups multiple times while giving my thoughts, so I don't know what you are talking about. Have fun in your tunnel though.
Does he normally tunnel you? Every day that goes by, I want to lynch more.

Does he normally tunnel you? Every day that goes by, I want to lynch more.
Talk about tunneling. The joke will be on you (if truly village). Can’t wait until post game to roll out the “i told you so”s.

I think I have played 3 games or so in the last year or two, and been “suspicious” every game. Yeah, maybe check into y’alls methodology.

Did you die? Then it matters not. Ask @WhtsThFrequency or @DVMDream about the car.
It is clear to me that nothing I say will change your mind since you're stuck on whoever resurrected me choosing not to talk about it, for which there could be any number of reasons. So like I said, have fun in your tunnel.

D10 Official Lynch Tally

mutts (3) - am, coffee, lawper
miz (1) - pip
dubs (1) - SOV
m# (1) - dubs

6/22

Missing: many

Deadline 10pm est (~8 hours)

giphy.gif

Lynch M#

Leaving my AM tunnel for a minute.

How does that translate into healing Coffee? This reads as you attacking villagers

That makes no sense. First of all, she said she was protected not healed. I said that my night action is to fight off one pack per night. We are in the same continent, so it's possible that my fighting off a pack could protect all 3 of us (but I'm not sure). How could you possibly read that as attacking villagers? Looks like you're trying to throw shade off yourself, wolf.

lynch mutt

That makes no sense. First of all, she said she was protected not healed. I said that my night action is to fight off one pack per night. We are in the same continent, so it's possible that my fighting off a pack could protect all 3 of us (but I'm not sure). How could you possibly read that as attacking villagers? Looks like you're trying to throw shade off yourself, wolf.

lynch mutt

Okay, let’s act like I’m misunderstanding, fight off a pack of what? We know there are village packs traveling together, so this does not imply you are only attacking bad guys.

She was poisoned, how is you fighting a pack related?

Why would she ask if you and I were traveling together if you are traveling with her?

It says if I fight off a pack, it will neutralize that pack's actions for the night. However, I will never receive confirmation whether it worked or not.

Now that I reread the actual action, it seems pretty obvious that if the people who attacked coffee were the same people that I "fought off" and it worked, that it would have protected her.