WW: -Omitted Topic-: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It was not. Unless someone can act during the day - there’s no way that could happen
No, that you stole your ability from someone else

Members don't see this ad.

Okay, let’s act like I’m misunderstanding, fight off a pack of what? We know there are village packs traveling together, so this does not imply you are only attacking bad guys.

She was poisoned, how is you fighting a pack related?

Why would she ask if you and I were traveling together if you are traveling with her?

I'm not traveling with her. I was traveling with grebes, who is now dead. I'm not sure why she asked if you and I were traveling together. Coffee and I are on the same continent, so I thought maybe my action could protect all of us.

But now that I look back at my role PM and what it actually says, it says that if I choose to fight off a pack, it will neutralize their actions if successful. In order to fight off a pack, I choose one member. If they are in a pack, it will be their pack that I fight off. I don't want to neutralize anyone good, so I've only selected known wolves.

Edit: so if she was attacked a few days ago by stagg's pack, and she was protected, it's possible I protected her because that's who I chose to fight off.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm just reading the last day and a half.
“Have you seen a boy with a monkey tail pass by here lately?”

The girl tilted her head to the side and said nothing.

“Hello, I am asking you if you have seen anyone matching that description. Or if you have seen a dark wizard. Little thing with a steepled hat. Piercing yellow eyes, unintelligible face. Hellooooo?”
I'm sorry. We seriously had questions about intention when the writeup BLATANTLY stated that the bounty hunters were looking for our main characters?

The bounty hunter quickly grew bored of the cryptic talk. She raised her poisoned axe to Kinaristl. “Now, ‘little one’, you are going to give me all of your wares.”

“I…. I don’t have wares. I barter to obtain stuff, to sell at a slightly higher price, thus allowing me to travel from place to place. I am a bit of an adventurer.”

The bounty hunter was frustrated and swung the axe his/her? way. Kinaristl dove out of the way and immediately jumped upwards, and grabbed onto an overhanging rod with her tail.

The bounty hunter considered her options, and given the lack of items of value on him/her, decided it was not worth pursuing, and continued out of the city. Kinaristl waited a few minutes, and followed suit.
And attacked Dubz????

How would you figure out someone is posting wolfy pictures.
And I totally made wolf roles like this particular due to assumptions like that.
Was it you who did the fern role?

For first time I think yesterday’s Lynch should have some value for looking at wolves since it was really a toss up between the neutral and convert.
I LOVE that you spent the entire day saying we were all dumb for lynching a claimed neutral and now the lynch is valuable. lol.

Reactions: 4 users
I'm not traveling with her. I was traveling with grebes, who is now dead. I'm not sure why she asked if you and I were traveling together. Coffee and I are on the same continent, so I thought maybe my action could protect all of us.

But now that I look back at my role PM and what it actually says, it says that if I choose to fight off a pack, it will neutralize their actions if successful. In order to fight off a pack, I choose one member. If they are in a pack, it will be their pack that I fight off. I don't want to neutralize anyone good, so I've only selected known wolves.

Edit: so if she was attacked a few days ago by stagg's pack, and she was protected, it's possible I protected her because that's who I chose to fight off.
I don't understand this tbh. Did you pick someone last night?

In any case, I feel like assuming you passively protected someone because you are on the same continent is a pretty big stretch.

Reactions: 1 user
Okay, let’s act like I’m misunderstanding, fight off a pack of what? We know there are village packs traveling together, so this does not imply you are only attacking bad guys.

She was poisoned, how is you fighting a pack related?

Why would she ask if you and I were traveling together if you are traveling with her?
I was poisoned but received an antidote. Tuesday night I was attacked but had protection.

I LOVE that you spent the entire day saying we were all dumb for lynching a claimed neutral and now the lynch is valuable. lol.
If I ignored all the information from when i was wrong about something it would leave no information for me to actually analyze.

One thing i learned from being a trader was not to spend too much time crying about your mistakes, cause you are always gonna make a lot of them.

I'm just reading the last day and a half.

I'm sorry. We seriously had questions about intention when the writeup BLATANTLY stated that the bounty hunters were looking for our main characters?

And attacked Dubz????

Was it you who did the fern role?

Psst ‘twas Chillbo

Members don't see this ad :)
Canst thou elaborateth? Ouaf!
She thinks I'm a role theif. She is incorrect.

About how your ability was stolen
It was not. Unless someone can act during the day - there’s no way that could happen
No, that you stole your ability from someone else
I am not able to do that either. I had my ability before I was even active in the story
Also, it does not involve action on others

D10 Unofficial Lynch Tally

mutts (4)
- am, Coffee?, Lawpy, M935
miz (1) - pip
dubz (1) - SOV
M935 (2) - dubz, mutts

7/22

Missing: many

Deadline 10pm est (~4.5 hours)

giphy.gif

In any case, I feel like assuming you passively protected someone because you are on the same continent is a pretty big stretch.

Do you not know how to read? I can neutralize one pack’s action per night. If the same person I picked to neutralize attacked coffee two nights ago (it would be stagg’s pack because that’s who I picked), then it would have neutralized his attack and protected her. Not sure why that is hard to follow.

Now whether or not someone else protected her actively with something I don’t know.

Do you not know how to read? I can neutralize one pack’s action per night. If the same person I picked to neutralize attacked coffee two nights ago (it would be stagg’s pack because that’s who I picked), then it would have neutralized his attack and protected her. Not sure why that is hard to follow.

Now whether or not someone else protected her actively with something I don’t know.

Ziggy lives on.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Just wait for :peeking::peeking::cyclops::cyclops:!!

I’m being sarcastic. I really have no burning desire to do my surgery rotation except to get it over with and hopefully learn about managing surgical patients. I have scrubbed into enough surgeries and held enough retractors lol.

But I am looking forward to ophtho.

I do know how to read. Do you? You didn't answer my question.

Because here's the thing -- you realize someone you say was your pack mate is now dead, yes? If you used your ability last night (which you said you had been doing?), then that doesn't seem like affords particularly great protection, if it was supposed to protect all of you.

And has anyone on the same continent as you been attacked and died since you have been in the game? Because if so, then that logic also doesn't really work. I would go back and look at roster movement to check it, but I am about to be busy trying to save baby horses from themselves for the next 6 hours.

Tl;dr for those who struggle with reading comprehension: based on what you have said, I'm not sure if you know how your own action works, and that is why I am confused.

I do know how to read. Do you? You didn't answer my question.

Because here's the thing -- you realize someone you say was your pack mate is now dead, yes? If you used your ability last night (which you said you had been doing?), then that doesn't seem like affords particularly great protection, if it was supposed to protect all of you.

And has anyone on the same continent as you been attacked and died since you have been in the game? Because if so, then that logic also doesn't really work. I would go back and look at roster movement to check it, but I am about to be busy trying to save baby horses from themselves for the next 6 hours.

Tl;dr for those who struggle with reading comprehension: based on what you have said, I'm not sure if you know how your own action works, and that is why I am confused.

You are either purposely ignoring what I’m saying or you have real reading comprehension problems. I said in two previous posts that I initially thought maybe it was a passive protection until I reread my role PM. I then stated extremely clearly multiple times what my action is and how it works. Let me try one more time in the most Barney style I can muster.

Me can try neutralize action of one pack each night (I pick the pack by picking one person from the game).

If me succeed, then they no can do their action. If me fail, they can do. Me never find out if me was successful or not.

That’s my action. I have not been able to do it until I entered the game a few nights ago. Since then, I have picked stagg to neutralize.

Now, here is the part I think you might not be getting. Two nights ago I selected to neutralize stagg. If stagg attacked coffee that night and I succeeded in neutralizing him, then his attack would have failed. That’s it.

It has nothing to do with my continent or anything. That was me speculating before I went back and reread my role.

It is almost guaranteed to be if it's truly her ability. Skilary was basically a role thief and was village.

I can get behind that. Especially since Im still riding the bowling waffle euphoria that killed the Demonic Masonics and I dont have a new leading candidate yet... although the paws/dolphin thing still interests me.

• Love
I am not sure how what I witnessed would be your ability before you entered the game as it would be useless. So Im not believing what you have said so far.

But your wrongly assuming my ability :thinking:

it was not in effect before the game as it would require someone to act upon me. It is truly a passive action, I do not have to do anything

But your wrongly assuming my ability :thinking:

it was not in effect before the game as it would require someone to act upon me. It is truly a passive action, I do not have to do anything

And I don’t steal their ability or harm them in any way.

You are either purposely ignoring what I’m saying or you have real reading comprehension problems. I said in two previous posts that I initially thought maybe it was a passive protection until I reread my role PM. I then stated extremely clearly multiple times what my action is and how it works. Let me try one more time in the most Barney style I can muster.

Me can try neutralize action of one pack each night (I pick the pack by picking one person from the game).

If me succeed, then they no can do their action. If me fail, they can do. Me never find out if me was successful or not.

That’s my action. I have not been able to do it until I entered the game a few nights ago. Since then, I have picked stagg to neutralize.

Now, here is the part I think you might not be getting. Two nights ago I selected to neutralize stagg. If stagg attacked coffee that night and I succeeded in neutralizing him, then his attack would have failed. That’s it.

It has nothing to do with my continent or anything. That was me speculating before I went back and reread my role.
LOL

Are you bothered by people asking you clarifying questions about things that didn't logically make sense the way you first presented them? You were obviously confused by it, so I don't see why I can't be.

Originally, you claimed your role protected Coffee from an attack by being under your magic continental umbrella of neutralizing incoming attacks. My point was that it clearly is not protection if someone under your protection was attacked and died. Which it sounds like is where you ended up about 4 posts after I asked you to clarify.

Because it was either that, or:

- your protection sucks real bad

- you are a wolf who is trying to make up a protector role, which -- at the beginning of your little convoluted journey into understanding your own role mechanic -- sounded like might be the case.

But I agree with SOV on this one. If you were a wolf trying to come up with a story, I would hope you would at least have the decency to lie better than that.

• Haha
LOL

Are you bothered by people asking you clarifying questions about things that didn't logically make sense the way you first presented them? You were obviously confused by it, so I don't see why I can't be.

Lol no I’m just trying to be in character. I feel like he would react that way. I’m not actually bothered.

Originally, you claimed your role protected Coffee from an attack by being under your magic continental umbrella of neutralizing incoming attacks. My point was that it clearly is not protection if someone under your protection was attacked and died. Which it sounds like is where you ended up about 4 posts after I asked you to clarify.

Ah, so you just didn’t read. I got to the point where I realized that it was just neutralizing an action before you even asked me about it. If you had read my posts, you would have seen that.

Because it was either that, or:

- your protection sucks real bad

- you are a wolf who is trying to make up a protector role, which -- at the beginning of your little convoluted journey into understanding your own role mechanic -- sounded like might be the case.

But I agree with SOV on this one. If you were a wolf trying to come up with a story, I would hope you would at least have the decency to lie better than that.

Lol way to be condescending when you leaping to conclusions without even reading what I’ve posted on it. You’re doing a bang up job of making yourself look like an ass.

But I’m SO grateful you think I’m too stupid to be a wolf.

This was at 1402:

This was at 1427:

And you quoted that first post in yours, so either you didn’t actually read it or you’re purposely sounding confused to cast shade because I don’t think you’re actually that obtuse.

I have poor memory retention. What happened in horses?
We were PM partners, you convinced yourself I was a wolf and confidently tried to convince everyone else I was too. I was the village protector.

I'm being nitpicky here, it is technically a role seer, but not an ability seer

I’m not sure what you think you saw me do but I’m sure your interpreting it wrong. 100% sure, this time.

We were PM partners, you convinced yourself I was a wolf and confidently tried to convince everyone else I was too. I was the village protector.

I’m not sure what you think you saw me do but I’m sure your interpreting it wrong. 100% sure, this time.
oh yeah

well idk

unlynch mutts