WW: -Omitted Topic-: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
He is unlynchable. So is capri. Who are the other wolves?
idk.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
##lynch stagg##

Sorry guys but it's been a long day. I'm not feeling well and I'm not caught up on thread.

But I've been curious about what would happen if we tried lynching stagg again.
IF NOT TODAY then I think we'll be able to pretty soon. Would absolutely love to tie Stagg up with somebody else :)heckyeah:) to be on the safe side. Again, NO CONCRETE PROOF he'll be lynchable today, but I think there's a decent chance.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well that didn't work the way I thought it might...

Again, I would like to hear from Stagg. Information I have leads me to believe that Stagg may not be necessary for forward game play in the very near future. Unfortunately I was a bit wrong about the timing of it.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
If you people ****ing try to lynch me right now I will murder all of you in real life.

I won't be defending tonight, I'm in the hospital saving baby animals. Enjoy screwing yourselves over.

@Melchizedek you are either a wolf now or your reads are so terrible you might as well ask them to convert you.
Mel is playing much differently than earlier in game and the last game I player with her. Last game she was a wolf but everyone said that was her play style so I don’t know what to make of it.

Night closed... Results pending... (Closing by myself again today, expect delays. WIll do a quick post recapping who has died, and full write up will be out an hour to an hour and a half afterwards)

Act 2, Scene 7: The Proposal

The group of three returned to the bridge like city, with the idea of moving past the city. They proceeded to the other side, but were blocked be several guards.

“Are ye goin ta de sanctuary ta celebrate da ceremony?”

“What ceremony?” The princess asked.

“Ah ya dun know? De ceremony. Where ya gathah to make two as one. And den you celebrate at de sanctuary!”

“So what you are saying is, the only way we are allowed to go to the sanctuary is if we perform the ceremony?” The princess asked/

“Ye, dat’s what we trying to tell ya.”

They started heading back the direction they came. Kailvan, looked at Sheath teasingly. “So, what do you say princess, are you ready to officially tie the knot, and make the best decision of your life?” Kailvan shot her a wink.

“Yes, I actually am.” As she started walking in the direction of the religious center for the town.

“Wait… But…. Wait…. Are you serious? You can’t just joke around like this. I… This…..”

“Not joking Kailvan. I feel it within me that we need to head to this sanctuary place. I feel drawn to the area beyond this city. And there is only one way to get there.” She looked at him and smiled. “Besides, you just said it’s going to be the best decision of my life, so how could I turn down such an opportunity!” She winked at Kailvan and ran off towards the high priest of the city.

“But…. I WAS JOKING! Dang it.” He hurried off with Keke in the direction of the princess.

------

Back in Bigantria, the two remaining members of the Band of Bards decided to patrol the outskirts of the city each night, in order to try and intercept Kailvan should he return, with all of the wanted posters strewn about.

On this night, the smog was particularly thick outside of Bigantria, and there was reason for it. Empta looked at his comrade. “Get ready for a fight, I can feel one coming our way.”

All of a sudden a horde of smog monsters appeared. Empta immediately charged with his scimitar, slashing three monsters down with two swipes. His comrade through his battle axe, landing squarely in the head of one of the monsters. He rushed over and grabbed the battle axe back. They ended up fighting for at least an hour, with the horde landing blow after blow upon them.

Eventually, the horde stopped, with the two of them far worse for ware. The smog had lightened up significantly, and they knew they were in the clear for the rest of the night.

-----------

“Spirits of the moutains and spirits of the woods”

Kailvan started thinking about what was going on. “I had to open my big mouth and make a joke, and now I am officially getting married.”

“Watch over this man and woman as they being their journey.”

Kailvan continued thinking to himself. “Well, we had to do this ceremony to get to where Sheath needs to go. And I could be doing far worse for myself.” He chuckled aloud at his own thought joke.

Sheath’s mind flashed back to just a few minutes before the ceremony started.

“Don’t you get it Sheath, this is marriage. CAPITAL M, a r r I a ge. MARRIAGE.”

“No kidding, but we have to do it to move on, now don’t we.”

“Yeah but…. Is that reason enough?”

“Oh come on, don’t be such a baby about this.”

The words of the high priest brought Sheath back out of her daydream. “In sickness and in health.”

Kailvan continued thinking to himself. “She is supposed to speak up now and say no way. Say that she won’t do this. But I guess we are just trying to get past this village…”

“Have the strength to carry ye through the trials.”

Kailvan continued thinking, this time a smile creeping on his face from his thoughts. “Or, could it be that she actually likes me?”

“And the wisdom to follow the path.”

Kailvan continued thinking to himself. “I mean, I have put the moves on her since meeting her. Maybe she has started to fall for me, I mean, I am quite the stud.”

“May the blessings of the heaven be upon this man and woman.”

“Sheath! We are now man and wife! Time for the kiss to seal the deal.”

Sheath grabbed his face, turned his head and whispered in his ear. “That’s not part of their ceremony.” She smiled, laughed to herself, and started walking away.

“But…. But…..” He made an exasperated noise, and then followed after her.

They were paraded to the edge of town, where they were allowed to exit the town, even with Keke (after some heated debate and explanation that Keke was their guard wizard who would protect them from harm during their trials.)

However, they had only gotten a quarter of a mile outside of town when they came across a young girl, stuck on a tree branch, precariously perched 20 feet above a chasm.
“Help me!”
“It’s her. The girl who helped us.” Kailvan looked at the ground underneath her, and noted the various food products that could be found at the city. The girl looked sheepishly away when she noticed him looking at the items.

“Did you steal this food?”

She looked back at him a bit sadly. “Yes.” She muttered.

“Why did you steal the food?”

“Because…. I was hungry….”

“Heh, seems we have more in common than you would think. Keke, if you can lift her up off the branch, I should be able to catch her. One…. Two….. Three….”

Keke used a quick burst of wind to dislodge her from the branch. And she fell right into Kailvan’s arms, her eyes beaming, a big smile on her face.”

Kailvan let her down on the ground. “Thank you for helping me…”

“It’s the least that we could do after all the help you provided us with. I am Kailvan by the way. This is Sheath, and Keke.”

“I am Biek. But I have to ask, what brings you out…. Here?

“Ah you see, me and my wife just got married!”

“Oh…. So Sheath is your wife?”

“No, we are just friends.”

Kailvan looked down and thought to himself, “Well I guess friends will do for now.”

“I want to be your friend too!” Beik exclaimed. “Here, as a thank you for getting me out of that predicament, you have to come back with me to my village!”

“I guess we can stop there before we head to the sanctuary.”
“Oh, you mean the Efil Tree! Well that’s just over there.” She pointed out across the landscape, which revealed a ginormous tree, taller than any city within the 5 great nations, and wide enough to cover an entire city.

“Wow…. That’s…. Magnificent.”

“Even though it’s just a tree, you can feel tremendous power whenever you visit it. But it is dangerous, it’s the only area on this continent that contains smog.”

“I don’t mean to be rude, but I have never seen a girl with horns before.” Sheath was about to continue when the girl interrupted her.
“Not rude at all, this is my summoner’s horns. It allows me to communicate with my gellunes!”

“Huh… I don’t have a horn, but I am still able to communicate mostly with my gellunes. Well, I guess now gellune, now that I have lost….”

“OH! You’re a summoner too? I found this the other day while in Bigantria, but the gellune would not heed my calling, it said it serves another. Maybe you will have better luck?”

Sheath received a turquoise.

They continued their trek, until they finally came across a deserted village. “Welcome, to the village of the summoners.”

No one has died. It is Day 11, there are 22 players remaining in the game, 21 are eligible to vote, and 19 can be voted upon. Day deadline is set for 10 PM EST.

Bigantria:

1. @capri1722
2. @Jahboi
3. @StayingPositive2017
4. @cubsrule4e
5. @Stagg737
6. @Animal Midwife

Uropt
(ABANDONED FOLLOWING DEVASTATING ATTACK)

Bilundeam
1. @Ms Procrastinator
2. @WildZoo
3. @Dinashadow
4. @johnnaboo
5. @Melchizedek

Lubertia
1. @CoffeeQuestionMark
2. @dolphin106258
3. @Matthew9Thirtyfive

Outer Continent
1. @PrincessButterCup
2. @mizchiefmanaged
3. @Lawper
4. @kcoughli
5. @PippyPony

Unknown locations:
1. @StartingoverVet
2. @Coopah
3. @Trilt

DEAD:
1. Doggo Lab - Jade (Villager)
2. Mypetmoose – Tapu (Villager)
3. Ziggy - Phyisician Iji (Villager)
4. Barkley, Krammet (Villager)
5. Skimble – Wiske (Villager)
6. Thoracic guy(previously known as emlady) - Marjaverte (Villager)
7. SARdoghandler - Dark Shuffle (LONE ANTAGONIST)
8. Allieh8607 - Arie (NEUTRAL TURNED ANTAGONIST)
9. Genny - Brazlak (NEUTRAL)
10. grebes4lyfe - Just (VILLAGER)
11. muttmanager - Dark Wizard C72 (Villager)

Last edited:
M9, what pack did you protect last night?

I don't protect anyone. I neutralize one pack's action (if I'm successful, which I don't know if I ever am since I don't get told). I have just been picking stagg since he's the only one I'm for sure on and wouldn't want to neutralize some good **** happening from other villagers.

I don't protect anyone. I neutralize one pack's action (if I'm successful, which I don't know if I ever am since I don't get told). I have just been picking stagg since he's the only one I'm for sure on and wouldn't want to neutralize some good **** happening from other villagers.

Thats what I meant. Me and Jboi were attcked in the write up, but no notification in Pack PM. So maybe another pack was attacked as well that you prevented action against.

Lynch m99

As I try and read through and ISO people that I had wanted to do all day. I’ve had him more neutral but that’s becoming a problem as we go through the game and I feel like I have village or Wolfy points for people. But again I’m gonna go ISO.
What did your ISOing show?

Would be interested in this again, do we think Capri is still un-lynchable?
Why would she have been lynchable now?

Unlynch pippy
Lynch trout
Stop wasting your rez with lazy play.

I didn't know Miz could look so wolfy
You genuinely think a wolf would do that?

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Bigantria:
1.Capri1722
2. Jahboi
3. Stayingpositive

5. Stagg

Urobt
1. Allieh
2. ZiggyandJazzy
3. Emlady
4. Barkley13
5. SARdoghandler

Bilundeam
1. Mizchiefmanaged

2. Skimble
3. Mypetmoose

4. Dina
5. Johnnaboo

6. Genny

Lubertia
1. Animal Midwife
2. Coffee
3. Melchizedek

4. Dolphin
This is the roster from n1.

DubZ was burned to death then a blade placed on body with this roster.

Assumption: burner was present in game at that time. Could be a non-active player who could use night actions, but I'm not thrilled by the idea of a wolf who could kill and be completely untouchable.

Bold/uncrossed players are still alive. Green are ones I'm fairly certain of role claim. The others beyond paws/dolph I have theories on or have played super village to me.

I don't understand why we aren't testing these characters who are to my eyes untested/unknown and their main defense is just that they're masons (which is not 100% affiliation indicative). I'm not trying to beat a dead horse, but I also really feel like there's potential sketch there.

So:

lynch dolphin

unless heavily persuaded otherwise.

• Love
dolphin and kc are on my radar. Kc mostly because there doesn't seem to be much substance there. A lot of just tossing enough texts out to seem like she's contributing. I can relate to that, so I'm hesitant to label that as sketchy behavior lol.

edit: forgot the vote--lynch dolphin

Last edited:
D? Tally
MsP (1) - Coffee
KC (1) - AM
M# (1) - KC
Dolph (3) - trilt, cubs, m#
lawper (1) - jboo

Voting: 7/21

deadline: 7 PM PST (~7 hrs)
dolph you're in the lead

Dolphin’s claim checks out
The claim of being a mason? Their name?

Allie/genny had "checked out" claims and look how that turned out lol. I really would like one of these guys to flip to confirm.
I am still interested in an answer to this btw.
@johnnaboo

Idk guys i feel mutty’s posts are strange to me and i’m not seeing how what she says about her ability makes her look village
I can go for the mutty lynch too since came across something weird from her posts.

Lynch mutty
Not sure what to make of mizzy's tunnel on JAH
Can you be more specific?
Hey @Lawper think you can clarify on this post-flip?

Also would like your opinion on the dolphin lynch like requested above by Cubs.

@johnnaboo

Hey @Lawper think you can clarify on this post-flip?

Also would like your opinion on the dolphin lynch like requested above by Cubs.

Mutty's ability didn't make sense to me when i read it and the quoted posts added more confusion. I was struggling to see how she's village because i was feeling worse about the description. The village flip was unfortunate but the role description made better sense.

I think a dolphin lynch is reasonable for reasons that were outlined. I'm also concerned about mizzy's behavior because she's looking wolfy and sketchy from her weird fixation with JAH and sketchy voting behavior.

• Sad
lynch dolphin

Why so anti coffee this game? I also dont like how she lead a multi day charge against Barks
I forgot when did I lynch coffee?? Oh and yes I’m the only one who was sketchy for being in a tunnel, despite acknowledging it and trying to vote out of it.

dolphin and kc are on my radar. Kc mostly because there doesn't seem to be much substance there. A lot of just tossing enough texts out to seem like she's contributing. I can relate to that, so I'm hesitant to label that as sketchy behavior lol.

edit: forgot the vote--lynch dolphin
So what I’m hearing is I have reasons for kc but I’d rather lynch dolphin without providing a reason. Cool seems to be the theme of the game for most people.

• Angry
Mutty's ability didn't make sense to me when i read it and the quoted posts added more confusion. I was struggling to see how she's village because i was feeling worse about the description. The village flip was unfortunate but the role description made better sense.

I think a dolphin lynch is reasonable for reasons that were outlined. I'm also concerned about mizzy's behavior because she's looking wolfy and sketchy from her weird fixation with JAH and sketchy voting behavior.

I cant explain miz's fascination with JBoi, especially given pack status with me, but miz seems like a pretty village character.... again, cant rule anything out this game with changing allegiances, but there are people to lynch before her.

So what I’m hearing is I have reasons for kc but I’d rather lynch dolphin without providing a reason. Cool seems to be the theme of the game for most people.

I mean there are multiple people lynching me without a good reason. It’s kind of been happening all game. My only reason for suspecting kc is for something I have been doing too.

I mean there are multiple people lynching me without a good reason. It’s kind of been happening all game. My only reason for suspecting kc is for something I have been doing too.
That’s literally what I just said so thank you for repeating it I guess. Just because it’s been happening all game doesn’t mean it’s a good thing. I like reasons and I’ll continue to badger people for them.

That’s literally what I just said so thank you for repeating it I guess. Just because it’s been happening all game doesn’t mean it’s a good thing. I like reasons and I’ll continue to badger people for them.

I guess I won’t agree with you anymore.

• Haha
This is the roster from n1.

DubZ was burned to death then a blade placed on body with this roster.

Assumption: burner was present in game at that time. Could be a non-active player who could use night actions, but I'm not thrilled by the idea of a wolf who could kill and be completely untouchable.

Bold/uncrossed players are still alive. Green are ones I'm fairly certain of role claim. The others beyond paws/dolph I have theories on or have played super village to me.

I don't understand why we aren't testing these characters who are to my eyes untested/unknown and their main defense is just that they're masons (which is not 100% affiliation indicative). I'm not trying to beat a dead horse, but I also really feel like there's potential sketch there.

So:

lynch dolphin

unless heavily persuaded otherwise.
I don’t really know how you want to test it. Your assumption also ignores the fact that a still alive wolf could be behind the burning. If you genuinely think my play is sketchy that’s fine bring up arguments and tell me so.

Lynch Lawper

I actually feel a bit better about Miz after her vote last night -- that would be pretty bold for a wolf because of the attention it drew.

Meanwhile, Lawper isn't offering up a ton in the way of individual commentary imo, kinda just being agreeable with everyone else at any given time.