WW: -Omitted Topic-: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That’s it. The only solution is a 6 player tie tonight
That's just crazy enough

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
For what it's worth @cubsrule4e and @Lawper I think you guys are doing great and I'm glad you're playing! I think it's okay to take a day off if you need it too

I really need to catch up on write ups but might be down for a MsP lynch. Would be nice if she posted some reads (in pictures obviously) other than saying Stagg is a wolf...

Also I feel like Coop is angry face reacting to everything. Or is that just me? lol

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
D?11??? Tally
MsP () -
KC (2) - AM, paws
M# (1) - KC
Dolph (1) - trilt
lawper (2) - jboo, pip
Mel (1) - cubs
AM (1) - m#

Voting: 8/21

deadline: 7 PM PST (~4.5 hrs)
KC and lawps you're in the lead

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
80B919DB-0FE0-43AD-9661-7E369D2B0E8A.jpeg

Good job @Animal Midwife, now they’re all suspicious of you.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
For what it's worth, I really do not think the pace will stay this slow for the duration of the game -- I think it'll eventually start to heavily accelerate, as @Navilly has said many times over.

From a reads standpoint, I don't really know what to do with this, though. I know you don't like wolfing, so saying you're worn out isn't helping your argument much in my mind.

On the other hand... this game is actually the longest thing ever lol

That’s why i’m not stopping my lynch but i just wanted to point out the important details so that village has something to work with after i die

For all those that are concerned with game length, Act 3 can start any day now (there are obviously some trigger(s) that I am not going to disclose), but I would be shocked if we are not within Act 3 within the next 2-3 days. Also act 4 is quite short in comparison to acts 1 and 2, and act 3’s length can be as short as 4’s based on player’s decisions.

I apologize for anyone who feels exhausted by this type of game, the pacing is intentionally drawn out early on to allow as many players as possible (I mean it’s WW so it’s obviously not going to be everyone) to interact with the story. Once things take a very noticeable turn (will be evident in the write ups), it starts to become more of a.... well I am not going to ruin it ahead of time, but it will make sense in a little bit.

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For all those that are concerned with game length, Act 3 can start any day now (there are obviously some trigger(s) that I am not going to disclose), but I would be shocked if we are not within Act 3 within the next 2-3 days. Also act 4 is quite short in comparison to acts 1 and 2, and act 3’s length can be as short as 4’s based on player’s decisions.

I apologize for anyone who feels exhausted by this type of game, the pacing is intentionally drawn out early on to allow as many players as possible (I mean it’s WW so it’s obviously not going to be everyone) to interact with the story. Once things take a very noticeable turn (will be evident in the write ups), it starts to become more of a.... well I am not going to ruin it ahead of time, but it will make sense in a little bit.
That means I will finally be able to talk with someone. I feel like the little kid who isn’t allowed at the grownup table. Important things are being discussed that i am not privy to, and then when I try to make a comment everyone laughs because they already know it isn’t true. I am sure everyone will be talked out though and I can continue conversing with myself.

Reactions: 1 user
That means I will finally be able to talk with someone. I feel like the little kid who isn’t allowed at the grownup table. Important things are being discussed that i am not privy to, and then when I try to make a comment everyone laughs because they already know it isn’t true. I am sure everyone will be talked out though and I can continue conversing with myself.

Could be worse,,,I could be coop or msp.

Btw...does msp have to communicate in pics in PM as well?

• Love
Because its been established that you two are connected, like myself and Jboi. People still want to lynch Jboi despite my very clear village role. If they lynch either of us, a village flip probably earns the other some village cred, at least temporarily.
Just noticed this. If their claim is true, and apparently it has been checked out, then I think their connection would be stronger than what I perceive to be your connection with jahboi. May be wrong about that obviously since I don't know your full situation, but Masons >>> pack in terms of being a package deal in my mind.

That’s why i’m not stopping my lynch but i just wanted to point out the important details so that village has something to work with after i die
You know what is more important than pointing out details?

Village numbers.

So if you are fine with being lynched, then I am led to assume that you are probably not all that important anyways

• Wow
You know what is more important than pointing out details?

Village numbers.

So if you are fine with being lynched, then I am led to assume that you are probably not all that important anyways

Right which is why i said it's unfortunate the situation came down to it because i sadly contribute to those village numbers and lynching me will contribute to a reduction in that. Whether you think i'm important doesn't concern me. My aim focused on laying out what i know so that village has something to work with so that the lynch isn't all that a waste. With this game focusing on complicated mechanics and changing affiliations, it makes sense why people distrust who they think were village initially. Sadly i'm stuck and if by some tragic situation i get converted to wolf which i completely despise, i'll be the first to ask for my lynch.

why is kc self voting?
she isn't, I fixed the tally. For some reason I keep putting the person who is getting a vote instead of the person doing the lynching :help:

• Haha
D?11??? Tally
MsP (1) - cubs
KC (2) - AM, paws
M# (1) - KC
Dolph (1) - trilt
lawper (2) - jboo, pip
Mel () -
AM (1) - m#
dubs (1) - SOV

Voting: 9/21
missing: many

deadline: 7 PM PST (~2.5 hrs)
KC and lawps you're in the lead

zigjazzy chooses gif now:

• Haha
Lynch Lawper

Too much going with the flow. Did a quick ISO (he's got 7 pages of posts by himself so holy crap) didn't see anything that felt like a hard stance on someone that wasn't already soft cleared or being pushed at the time.

• Sad
Lynch Lawper

Too much going with the flow. Did a quick ISO (he's got 7 pages of posts by himself so holy crap) didn't see anything that felt like a hard stance on someone that wasn't already soft cleared or being pushed at the time.
7 pages is low for 13 irl days tbh. 6 or less is making me gag.