. WW Sign-Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I would probably totally get behind this or an AM lynch if I wasn't in self-preservation mode.
honestly, i feel the same.

Members don't see this ad.

but switching a lynch to zen doesn't help me or 3m... so this seems sorta weird to me. switching to someone with 0 votes at the end of a day
I would rather vote someone I feel stronger about being a wolf then two people I feel are villagers.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Please don't lynch me. I'm sorry I haven't been super active. Others have also not been active. At least I've posted some feels/posted more than them.

Final Lynch Tally:

hmoo (0) -
3m (6) - ny, WTF, Lyra, LIS, Zen, Kata
PBC (0) -
Lyra (1) - snowy
cdo (0) -
kata (7) - Coop, hmoo, PBC, AM, cdo, 3m, genny
Coop (1) - WZ
Zen (1) - STL

16/18 - Final tally. Please double check before I post results.

I would rather vote someone I feel stronger about being a wolf then two people I feel are villagers.
i'm inclined to agree with you. i could go for a zen vote. some of the analysis is too aggressive for me.

or you know that 3m and I are both villagers and you are a wolf protecting yourself by voting for someone else. so you set yourself up with a good voting history.

Another day, another brutal death. "You're too quiet, too final!" proclaimed one. "Give us more to work with!" yelled another. She returned, but with not enough time to make a difference.

Dead is @katashark, a period with no abilities.

Additionally, via mod-kill:

Dead is @Gwenevre, a period with no abilities (who asked to be subbed out, but I had no quick replacement).​

It is now N2. Night will close ASAP if actions are submitted, or 6AM EST at latest.

Roster:

1. @LetItSnow
3. @WildZoo
4. @genny
5. @LyraGardenia
6. @Zensing
7. @nyanko
8. @cdoconn
11. @Animal Midwife
12. @SnowshoeDog143
13. @Coopah
15. @WhtsThFrequency
16. @PrincessButterCup
17. @mmmdreamerz
18. @hazelmoo
19. @SummerTheLynx
20. @DVMDream

Dead
9. @PippyPony - Period
2. @cheathac - Period
10. @Gwenevre - Period
14. @katashark - Period

i'm inclined to agree with you. i could go for a zen vote. some of the analysis is too aggressive for me.

or you know that 3m and I are both villagers and you are a wolf protecting yourself by voting for someone else. so you set yourself up with a good voting history.
Totally something I would do. Just not in this game.

********contingency lynch zen**********

(My phone decided to autocorrect lynch to touch, interesting approach phone)

Reactions: 2 users
Another day, another brutal death. "You're too quiet, too final!" proclaimed one. "Give us more to work with!" yelled another. She returned, but with not enough time to make a difference.

Dead is @katashark, a period with no abilities.

Additionally, via mod-kill:

Dead is @Gwenevre, a period with no abilities (who asked to be subbed out, but I had no quick replacement).​

It is now N2. Night will close ASAP if actions are submitted, or 6AM EST at latest.

Roster:

1. @LetItSnow
3. @WildZoo
4. @genny
5. @LyraGardenia
6. @Zensing
7. @nyanko
8. @cdoconn
11. @Animal Midwife
12. @SnowshoeDog143
13. @Coopah
15. @WhtsThFrequency
16. @PrincessButterCup
17. @mmmdreamerz
18. @hazelmoo
19. @SummerTheLynx
20. @DVMDream

Dead
9. @PippyPony - Period
2. @cheathac - Period
10. @Gwenevre - Period
14. @katashark - Period
You have a spectator chat full of people and no one was willing to step up to the plate?for shame spectator chat, for shame

Reactions: 6 users
Gone away, gone ahead... where have all the periods fled?

Dead is @SnowshoeDog143, a period with no abilities.

It is now D3. Lynch will close at 9PM EST.

Roster:

1. @LetItSnow
3. @WildZoo
4. @genny
5. @LyraGardenia
6. @Zensing
7. @nyanko
8. @cdoconn
11. @Animal Midwife
13. @Coopah
15. @WhtsThFrequency
16. @PrincessButterCup
17. @mmmdreamerz
18. @hazelmoo
19. @SummerTheLynx
20. @DVMDream

Dead
9. @PippyPony - Period
2. @cheathac - Period
10. @Gwenevre - Period
14. @katashark - Period
12. @SnowshoeDog143 - Period

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Some thoughts based on yesterday...

Then why didn't you tie it up and try to give her a chance, then?

Honestly, this seems like a pretty good villager point to make. Fair question. It just got wayyyyy blown out of proportion.

I like this vote.

Especially because we've had ties the last two games at least, and they've both resolved with only one death. Some games have more severe mechanisms - the universe splits, both players die, etc - but it's really odd that one player disliking ties was enough of a reason for 3M not to try, when recent memory would say it's worth a shot.

Referring to me. Why do you like this vote? Because I didn't vote for someone I thought was village to tie it...? Lots of people didn't jump on the tie.

I can get on board with any of those. I also like LG and 3M for lynches. LG because I had no sooner posted my reasons for Pippy than LG basically parroted them. Just seemed like a real wolfy "me 2" kinda post. 3M because of the whole "don't want Pippy lynched, but I'm going to vote in such a way that doesn't further that agenda." It's inconsistent.

Or, yanno, maybe they weren't instincts.

I could lynch 3m.... every post just kinda says meh.

***unlynch kata*** (can always come back to it, but I like WTF's point)

***lynch mmm***

LIS just seemed to subtly be pushing me...?

It wasn't about you defending Pippy, but rather not doing anything about it when she was clearly going to be lynched.

The whole AM thing last night came off the most sketch to me. Calling me out for not breaking the tie when she was sitting on Coopah and also didn't jump to the tie breaking seems pretty weird to me...

lynch 3m.

She's still not getting the point. 3m, you didn't need to tie. If you disliked the pippy lynch, then you needed to provide a reasonable alternative and explain your reasoning. It doesn't even have to be a full push - provide your reasoning, and see if villagers agree. I think a passive player could still do that.

Zen is up there with AM as leaning the most wolfy in my book at the moment...

Members don't see this ad :)
Some thoughts based on yesterday...

Honestly, this seems like a pretty good villager point to make. Fair question. It just got wayyyyy blown out of proportion.

Referring to me. Why do you like this vote? Because I didn't vote for someone I thought was village to tie it...? Lots of people didn't jump on the tie.

LIS just seemed to subtly be pushing me...?

The whole AM thing last night came off the most sketch to me. Calling me out for not breaking the tie when she was sitting on Coopah and also didn't jump to the tie breaking seems pretty weird to me...

Zen is up there with AM as leaning the most wolfy in my book at the moment...

So to clarify, are you saying voting for you is wolfy? Because I think they had valid reasons. Personally I agree with you about AM. I had her as village before yesterday. But it seemed to me that she was arguing against you without voting for you, which I find sketchy. With that,

Lynch AM

Much Deadz. Many Sadz. Go Village!!

:dead::dead::dead::dead::(:(:(:dead:

Reactions: 3 users

I already gave you my reasoning on voting for Coop. And I wouldn't have broken a tie, I would have created one. Or are you implying you would've switched had I done it first?

Lynch 3m

I would be concerned that one of either STL or DVMD is a wolf, given the late adds and balancing. Just a thought I had.
I am going to disagree with the idea behind that. Trilt probably had a four wolf format at 18 (3 + 1, or no convert). 5 at 20 is overpowered towards wolves, and she has received criticism of leaning wolf heavy previously. She was quick to eliminate Gwen when she couldn't find a replacement in half a days time, which could be a means to even the playing field back towards wolves so it's not overpowered towards village.

...The Dead's! Unofficial Lynch Tally.

Zen (1) - STL
WZ (1) - genny
AM (1) - Coopah
STL (1) - nyanko
3M (1) - AM

5/15 Voting
Waffles: 0

Hm. I don't really have a super strong wolf candidate like usual. I'd be pretty happy voting for Zen OR Stl, which seems weird. Could do 3M. Am tempted to pick someone who really hasn't shown up for the game, if there is anyone like that.

I dunno. Not vibe'ing this game (yet?), I guess.

I feel like Genny's WZ vote is a bit out of nowehere, but cdoconn already picked up on that.

Meh. For now, lynch LG because that's where I wanted to go earlier anyway.

Hm. I don't really have a super strong wolf candidate like usual. I'd be pretty happy voting for Zen OR Stl, which seems weird. Could do 3M. Am tempted to pick someone who really hasn't shown up for the game, if there is anyone like that.

I dunno. Not vibe'ing this game (yet?), I guess.

I feel like Genny's WZ vote is a bit out of nowehere, but cdoconn already picked up on that.

Meh. For now, lynch LG because that's where I wanted to go earlier anyway.
Your comments this game are sketching me out.

Lynch Zen
Got some twinges late yesterday and I'm still feeling those feels after some rereading.

Backing off of my coop tunnel since no one else wants to go there, but I still think her comment was weird, and I'm not liking the difference between her d1 play and her more recent play.

LIS seems off compared to his recent village games. He said it himself but it's still making me raise my eyebrow.

Still looking at lyra but I don't particularly want to be voting with LIS today.

*shrug*

Ok. Then lynch me. I usually play a very aggressive early-game, I get it. There just hasn't been much that I've felt like getting aggressive about.

Just remember to incorporate the lynch results into your meta-game analysis of me, Mr. Logic.

I'm kind of surprised but pleased that we haven't lost anyone with an ability yet. Not sure what to make of 3m anymore given Snowy's death, Snowy was vocally supporting 3m yesterday so I doubt 3m would be okay with killing her if she's a wolf. But maybe that's what the wolves want us to think?? (WIFOM, I know) I still think it's weird that 3m voted for kata D1 with no reasoning after saying she thought Coop was sketchy, but I may look at some other people today in case we're barking up the wrong tree. I still feel like Dubz is being quieter than usual. I'd be surprised if DVMD is a wolf since she was a late addition, but I'd still like to hear from her today.

(I'm pretty much out the rest of the day, so just in case someone decides to bandwagon me, I'll leave you with this: Don't let STL live past mid-game, and don't let nyanko or WTF live past 75% of the way through.)

BTW, it's also worth noting you aren't exactly playing like yourself, either.

So.....

Pot... kettle....

Kinda debating switching my vote to STL just to stir up some action and see where the dust settles. Sure, it's kinda retaliatory, but maybe that's what the game needs to get something happening.

Or maybe tomorrow. Off to my kid's birthday party.

BTW, it's also worth noting you aren't exactly playing like yourself, either.

So.....

Pot... kettle....

Kinda debating switching my vote to STL just to stir up some action and see where the dust settles. Sure, it's kinda retaliatory, but maybe that's what the game needs to get something happening.

Or maybe tomorrow. Off to my kid's birthday party.
I got signed up for this game without my approval and obliged. I specifically didn't sign up because I had the hardest exam of 2nd year (neuro CAM exam) yesterday, 2 quizzes and a test on Wednesday, and a comprehensive toxicology midterm today. I have been as active as I could be. (Oh and 4 exams next week)

It's not really pot/kettle as this is how I play when I am in a game I shouldn't be playing. And you know that I don't always play super active. You have change in behavior. It's different.

Still not happy with 3m, but don't think I have anything more to add that I didn't say last night. As for other discussions...

@genny - I echo cdo. Why are you voting WZ?

@DVMDream - what are your thoughts now that you've read through the thread?

As for me, I'm interested in people who pushed a kata lynch. I thought gwen's day 1 was more suspicious (drop in once a few hours before lynch close and parrots other's reasons) than kata's (random vote at the start where she implied she wanted to come back), so I'm wondering if kata was put up for lynch instead of gwen because people thought kata had a sketchier meta-game reputation (vote more likely to stick).

@Coopah, why did you zero in on Kata's lynch yesterday? @LetItSnow, why did you agree?

I got signed up for this game without my approval and obliged. I specifically didn't sign up because I had the hardest exam of 2nd year (neuro CAM exam) yesterday, 2 quizzes and a test on Wednesday, and a comprehensive toxicology midterm today. I have been as active as I could be. (Oh and 4 exams next week)

It's not really pot/kettle as this is how I play when I am in a game I shouldn't be playing. And you know that I don't always play super active. You have change in behavior. It's different.

It isn't different at all. You also know that my play is a mixed bag depending on schedule.

You're really, really stretching. What sketches me out is that you KNOW you're stretching. Now I'm starting to want to switch my vote because you're really sketching me out.

Anyway. I have to go. This will have to wait until 'morrow.

Still not happy with 3m, but don't think I have anything more to add that I didn't say last night. As for other discussions...

@genny - I echo cdo. Why are you voting WZ?

@DVMDream - what are your thoughts now that you've read through the thread?

As for me, I'm interested in people who pushed a kata lynch. I thought gwen's day 1 was more suspicious (drop in once a few hours before lynch close and parrots other's reasons) than kata's (random vote at the start where she implied she wanted to come back), so I'm wondering if kata was put up for lynch instead of gwen because people thought kata had a sketchier meta-game reputation (vote more likely to stick).

@Coopah, why did you zero in on Kata's lynch yesterday? @LetItSnow, why did you agree?

I'm not caught up on page 4 currently. So far, top suspicions are you, STL and LIS...that'll probably change as I read through. Don't even know if all those people are still alive.

It isn't different at all. You also know that my play is a mixed bag depending on schedule.

You're really, really stretching. What sketches me out is that you KNOW you're stretching. Now I'm starting to want to switch my vote because you're really sketching me out.

Anyway. I have to go. This will have to wait until 'morrow.
Your play is not decreased activity, it's different behavior. My play is decreased activity, not behavior. It is two different things.

No, I am not stretching. You keep saying things that are making you appear more and more sketch.

In order for your theory to work that I am a wolf: trilt at 18 players and VERY LIKELY 4 wolves decided to add a fifth wolf to the game to create a ratio less than 1:3 of wolves (this was before DVMD was added). Do you really think trilt would do that? And why do you think trilt hid adding Me into the game? It's because she didn't want people seeing that I got late added and assumed I was villager from that logic.

So to clarify, are you saying voting for you is wolfy? Because I think they had valid reasons. Personally I agree with you about AM. I had her as village before yesterday. But it seemed to me that she was arguing against you without voting for you, which I find sketchy. With that,

Lynch AM

I guess I'm just thinking about it from my POV? I know I'm village, so I'm thinking about it like that?

Interesting predicament. I'm still not sold on mmdreamz making a throwaway mistake. However, I agree that something about AM struck me as off. They can't both be....but possibly or the other. I'd have to ask the group since I've only played with her....once, maybe twice max? A long time ago? I'm not even sure - does AM tend to call people out like that? I'm going 100% by postings this game because I don't know the general strategy of a good chunk of the "newer" players.

I guess I'm just thinking about it from my POV? I know I'm village, so I'm thinking about it like that?
This is poor logic. Villagers are going to vote for other villagers, it happens. I don't think anybody voted for you without good reason.

Unlike, say, that kata lynch. I would have liked to have given kata another day since I've never played with her before and she was at least trying. I'll have to take a look at how those votes stacked up.

Interesting predicament. I'm still not sold on mmdreamz making a throwaway mistake. However, I agree that something about AM struck me as off. They can't both be....but possibly or the other. I'd have to ask the group since I've only played with her....once, maybe twice max? A long time ago? I'm not even sure - does AM tend to call people out like that? I'm going 100% by postings this game because I don't know the general strategy of a good chunk of the "newer" players.
I think someone already pointed out, AM in general tends to be a more background, passive player. But she also gets lynched all the time for it and in the last couple games has been trying to be more active.

So it is different from her long-time meta but I'm not convinced it's wolfy different (she certainly didn't play that way the last time she was a wolf) and I hate to go after her for trying to improve her play.

Ok, I'm just going to say this.... STL wasn't a late addition to the game. It is accurate that he didn't sign himself up but if you pay attention, he was listed in the original final player list and was the fourth person to post on day 1 of the game.

I don't consider someone a late addition if they were added before original roles even went out. So can we stop calling STL a late edition? Especially since people being added late is persuading thoughts for certain people on whether or not they are villager or wolf.

I also find it odd that STL is using the claim of being added "late" as reason he is less likely wolf. Dude you were added as original roles were being doled out, you aren't a late addition and just as likely to have been RNG'd wolf as anyone else.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm just going to say this.... STL wasn't a late addition to the game. It is accurate that he didn't sign himself up but if you pay attention, he was listed in the original final player list and was the fourth person to post on day 1 of the game.

I don't consider someone a late addition if they were added before original roles even went out. So cam we stop calling STL a late edition? Especially since people being added late is persuading thoughts for certain people on whether or not they are villager or wolf.

I also find it odd that STL is using the claim of being added "late" as reason he is less likely wolf. Dude you were added as original roles were being doled out, you aren't a late addition and just as likely to have been RNG'd wolf as anyone else.
THIS. I thought STL was on the original roster, but hadn't gone back and checked and thought maybe I was confused. As I recall his first post was him wondering if he was playing, which makes it sound like he didn't get a role PM, but given who we're talking about I wouldn't be surprised if he faked not knowing what was going on for villager cred.

Reading through thread...

Things that felt off to me:

1. STL almost seemed to be trying too hard at being "confused" if he was playing or not on day 1. He also posted mostly nonsense/fluff for that first day or two, since then his actual game content posts has increased.

2. LIS... his posting isn't the same this game. He normally has much more analysis on players by now. Not ready to lynch here yet, but would consider.

3. WZ, sorry but not sorry, you aren't playing like your villager self. Wolfy or busy is the question here.

4. Genny I quoted a post from you earlier. Calling out quiet people when you are quiet at that point during the game is off for me. Some of your posts since have made me think more village and others have me leaning wolf.

5. Zensing is my top suspicion. It is almost as if she posts some vague suspicions, wait until someone is in the lead or close to leading, then kind of jumps on that person... did it to both pippy and 3m.

6. 3m, I see the suspicions people have but I'm not as convinced they are wolfy at this time.

7. Nyanko/WTF... playing as usual, can't get clear reads on them as they play same villager or wolf.

Genny's comments from yesterday made me super suspicious of her... I kind of agree that WZ is giving off some feels, so her vote didn't throw me off too much. Still, I think she's acting weird and wolfy and that's where I'm putting my vote today. Lynch genny

Also, LIS is seeming wolfy too me because he agreed with me on kata and he very rarely agrees with me in WW so that threw me off a little. BUT I also agree with what he's saying about STL...

I don't consider someone a late addition if they were added before original roles even went out. So can we stop calling STL a late edition? Especially since people being added late is persuading thoughts for certain people on whether or not they are villager or wolf.

I was not in final roster, look at the edit time stamps. Look at where I was signed up and where I ended up.