. WW Sign-Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How are we sure only villagers are assigned abilities and not wolves? I didn't want to draw attention to this in the event that she was seer and she would get wolf killed, but now that we're at lylo I'm really interested.

because at surface level this ability doesn't sound like it would help the village all that much. So what exactly are you claiming?

Because anyone who doesn't have an ability is a villager. It is only if they DO have one that I can't tell if they are village or wolf.

So here is where we are.

nyanko has no ability.

mmm does, but thankfully she showed it to me last night and it is very unwolfy.

That leaves you as the only question mark.

Members don't see this ad.

Because anyone who doesn't have an ability is a villager. It is only if they DO have one that I can't tell if they are village or wolf.

So here is where we are.

nyanko has no ability.

mmm does, but thankfully she showed it to me last night and it is very unwolfy.

That leaves you as the only question mark.
not sure what you meant by the bolded. Were you able to seer any of the wolves before they died, then? Because they were all periods as well and you would've seen them as periods/ without an ability, yes?

Personally a little peeved that I was up for a lynch almost every day this entire game yet, but yet you didn't seer me.

Members don't see this ad :)
not sure what you meant by the bolded. Were you able to seer any of the wolves before they died, then? Because they were all periods as well and you would've seen them as periods/ without an ability, yes?

Personally a little peeved that I was up for a lynch almost every day this entire game yet, but yet you didn't seer me.

As I explained before - Trilt told me that since wolves automatically have a kill ability, even if they are "periods" they will show up as having an ability.

As I explained before - Trilt told me that since wolves automatically have a kill ability, even if they are "periods" they will show up as having an ability.
then either something's wrong with your ability or you're lying and are a wolf yourself. I know that I am a villager- I never got a PM. So that means either you got information about nyanko or 3M that you're not sharing, or you're a wolf! And I'm really thinking that you're a wolf.

Okay, 3M since you seem to want the typical Cdo style with fire and passion, here you go

I feel like I got the most information from Zen's posts. She was pretty vocal when she was alive and tagged various players/called people out.
She's a wolf! Isn't the third rule of WW to take everything a confirmed wolf says with a grain of salt/ the entire salt shaker.

cdoc mentions multiple times that she is trying not to react/respond to ever post directed at her, which seems like a wolf trying not to appear too wolfy...
you know why I'm trying that? Because it was annoying as **** to try to keep up with all of that- and it wasn't just annoying to me, it was annoying to everyone else who had to sit through my "called out one time and I'm gonna explode on them" tirades.

every single time someone throws out the "I'm a noob" line, I seriously side eye. bad excuse and not a good argument for anything.
the noob thing was in response to the trying to be mellow.

again with the not wanting to post/mellowing out comment...also D1 cdoc kinda jumped on the cheat lynch late after everyone else had already done so
I'd hardly count voting third after everyone else had done so, but maybe that's my opinion.

Zen calling out cdoc. She did a similar thing tagging lyra in the thread.
like I said SHES A ****ING CONFIRMED WOLF. SERIOUSLY HOW CAN YOU TAKE HER POSTS AT SURFACE LEVEL?

Zen again tagging cdoc
CONFIRMED. WOLF. GRAIN. OF. SALT.
cdoc soft vouches for Zen
of all the quotes you've posted so far, this is definitely the only one that I actually could see having merit. I've already explained my reasoning behind this post a bit in that I really didn't think that Zen was a wolf. I was completely blindsided, and it was the only time I was actually blindsided this game. So I can understand your reasoning for isoing the post, but this lynch was... weird to me.

Maybe she didn't think she was a wolf, or maybe she was a wolf not voting for a fellow wolf
wolves definitely vote for other wolves. Bus them hard as **** to get village cred. So I mean. Not an entirely valid argument

Cdoc soft vouches for coop
that's actually a Coopah quote. So in reality it's Coopah soft vouches for cdo in which I remind you THAT SHE IS A CONFIRMED WOLF. GRAIN OF SALT.

Lyra was a wolf and Zen was a wolf, so bold statement on thread from Lyra is this is true, but it seems like good wolves tell the truth too...
seriously that's waaaay too convenient of a point to make. Also I'm not gonna mention the fact that it was a message between two wolves because I think you know how I feel about wolf posts.

"Vanillager with no abilities?" STL? i think mentioned this and it is weirdly redundant...like she's trying to come off super village...and did STL I think call her out for editing or something?
with the period rule and the fact that some people start out village period and then gain abilities, and then there are wolf periods. I wanted to be incredibly thorough. I had originally just said "I'm a period" but wolves were also periods. And no he didn't call me out for editing unless I totally missed something.

After Lyra calling out cdoc, this seems like cdoc is calling out both of them...
so now you're saying it's suspicious to call someone out? Goddamn I just can't get it right apparently. Suspicious to not call someone out, suspicious to call someone out.

Coop had cdoc under neutral with slight wolf lean...
must... resist... okay but seriously Coopah knew she was going down fast. Why not set up a player to be lynched that had already been suspected a couple times before. It's the perfect plan (for everyone except for me)

STL is a good player, so him calling out cdoc repeatedly should probably be paid attention to. Plus that last part about STL being the last wolf definitely seems pretty wolfy to me.
don't get me wrong, I love STL. STL is a great player. His computer brain is excellent for this analysis type of game. But he's also admitted that he's wrong more times than he's right! (Being wrong is part of the fun of WW apparently). And this is him being wrong. And I'm desperately trying to prove it, but nothing's working. I've tried for days, and nothing's working. So what's gonna happen is that I'm going to keep trying to explain why you're making a huge mistake and if y'all lynch me tonight, I'm going to flip village, the game will end, I'm going to quote this post and include a giant "I TOLD YOU SO" gif. And the village would have lost, and the wolves will laugh about this

I mentioned before that this comment seemed really non-villager to me. Just a weird reaction to people suggesting we let the tie handle her...
yeah I really don't like ties. They're extremely anxiety inducing, especially when you don't know how the outcome will be. Yes, the one tie we had led to both dying but that's hardly the only result that could come from it, and I've been on the bad side of ties before. They're just. Very frustrating.

then either something's wrong with your ability or you're lying and are a wolf yourself. I know that I am a villager- I never got a PM. So that means either you got information about nyanko or 3M that you're not sharing, or you're a wolf! And I'm really thinking that you're a wolf.

Wait, what?

My information about nyanko was that she had no role/ability. Therefore, she is a period and could not be a wolf as a wolf period would still show up as a kill ability. So clean

My information about mm was that she had a role/ability. I was about to unload on her this round because of this - I am not told what abilities are but this is likely our last go and there is a chance it could have been a kill ability - however she used her ability on my today and it's definitely not wolf.

Reactions: 1 user
so either WTF is a wolf pretending to be a seer of some kind, or cdoconn is a wolf. there hasn't been a seer ability killed yet to my knowledge. so if mmm or cdo aren't seers, I'm inclined to believe WTF.

so if it is a seer-less game, then I'm wrong and wolves win. But if it isn't (more likely IMO) then cdo you're a wolf. And you would have been better off claiming seer today than vanillager so that we could argue over whether you or WTF is the seer. Oops.

that is, unless 3m also has a seer ability. i don't see any reason for 3m not to out her role at lylo, so what is it?

Wait, what?

My information about nyanko was that she had no role/ability. Therefore, she is a period and could not be a wolf as a wolf period would still show up as a kill ability. So clean

My information about mm was that she had a role/ability. I was about to unload on her this round because of this - I am not told what abilities are but this is likely our last go and there is a chance it could have been a kill ability - however she used her ability on my today and it's definitely not wolf.
Can you say what it was then? I mean. She's not gonna get wolf killed at the point. Simply just saying "she used her ability on me" isnt doing much, because she could be a protector (blocker is already dead) and she protected you last night. Wolves didn't try to kill you, they killed LIS. But you were still protected, regardless if you were a wolf or not.

Members don't see this ad :)
so if it is a seer-less game, then I'm wrong and wolves win. But if it isn't (more likely IMO) then cdo you're a wolf. And you would have been better off claiming seer today than vanillager so that we could argue over whether you or WTF is the seer. Oops.

that is, unless 3m also has a seer ability. i don't see any reason for 3m not to out her role at lylo, so what is it?
But there's also wolf ability seers. I'm not saying I'm the seer. I'm not gonna lie about that, but seriously. "I have the ability to see if other people have abilities but there's no difference in results between villager and wolf" is a pretty ****ty role/ ability imo (Unless you're the wolf and you already knew who is what)

Can you say what it was then? I mean. She's not gonna get wolf killed at the point. Simply just saying "she used her ability on me" isnt doing much, because she could be a protector (blocker is already dead) and she protected you last night. Wolves didn't try to kill you, they killed LIS. But you were still protected, regardless if you were a wolf or not.

She's not using the fact that 3m used an ability on her to clear herself, she's using it to clear 3m.

She PMed me. That's her ability.

Reactions: 1 users
But there's also wolf ability seers. I'm not saying I'm the seer. I'm not gonna lie about that, but seriously. "I have the ability to see if other people have abilities but there's no difference in results between villager and wolf" is a pretty ****ty role/ ability imo (Unless you're the wolf and you already knew who is what)

Dude, there IS. If someone has no role or ability, they are a villager period. You're not reading.

It is only if they are POSITIVE for a role or ability that I can't tell.

This has been a very low-power game (we didn't even have a protector or a blocker, just an assassin, a single night kill avoidance, etc) so I am not surprised that the seering is underpowered.

Why am I even bothering

if mmm and I are definitely cleared and the tiebreaking still means both die, then village would win. how do you feel about that WTF?

Dude, there IS. If someone has no role or ability, they are a villager period. You're not reading.

It is only if they are POSITIVE for a role or ability that I can't tell.

This has been a very low-power game (we didn't even have a protector or a blocker, just an assassin, a single night kill avoidance, etc) so I am not surprised that the seering is underpowered.

Why am I even bothering
but we did have a blocker/ protector!
Running out the door; roster to follow.

@DVMDream, an interrobang who could block/protect one person nightly, is dead.

Lynch deadline 9pm per normal.

So we don't have to go back and keep checking:

Day one:
Pippy (7) - PBC, Coopah, LIS, Lyra, Gwen, cheathac, zensing
Gwen (1) - kata
cheat
(6) - ny, WTF, cdoconn, hmoo, genny,
hmoo (1) - STL
Coop
(3) - AM, WZ, snowy
kat
(1) – 3m

Day two:
3m (6) - ny, WTF, Lyra, LIS, Zen, Kata
Lyra (1) - snowy
kata (7) - Coop, hmoo, PBC, AM, cdo, 3m, genny
Coop (1) - WZ
Zen (1) - STL

Day Three:
Zen (7) - STL, WZ, DVMD, LIS, lyra, AM, PBC
AM (6) - Coopah, WTF, 3m, Cdo, genny, Zen
STL (1) - nyanko
genny (1) - hmoo

Day four:
AM (4) - 3m, cdo, Lyra, WZ
Egg/Cdo (4) - STL, Hmoo, ny, AM
genny (5) - DVMD, LIS, WTF, PBC, coop
WTF (1) - genny

Day five:
Coop (6) - STL, AM, DVMD, Dubz, WTF, Lyra
Lyra (6) - PBC, ny, LIS, cdo, coop, mdreamz

Day six:
STL (4) - Cdo, nyan, 3m, STL
Dubz
(1) - PBC
PBC
(1) - Dubz

Missing voters: wtf, LIS

Day seven
WZ (3) - cdo, 3m, ny
WTF (1) - LIS
3m (2) - wtf
cdo (1) - WZ

What are you trying to demonstrate by that exactly?
I just reposted it so we can see it. The wolves seem to be unorganized in the early days of the game, and knowing what we know about WTF, I really think her voting pattern mimics that.

Then I forgot that and I apologize.

Not.

You'e just feisty because you're being called out.
I've been called out since day two. My name has been on and off the board consistently since day two. I'm feisty because you (as a supposed seer) didn't think to seer me any of the last six days. I'm fiesty because apparently I'm not playing like myself (which is fiesty) so I'm clearly a wolf, right? I'm also feisty because ny is proposing we go into end game in a tie and not know the direct result of a tie. So I'm feisty for several reasons, actually.

i am the only person here who is even remotely sympathetic to you right now, lil egg beater. and i have to tell you, you aren't doing much for that.
yeah I know. I'm trying here. I keep trying to explain why, but I've basically been trying for days now to explain the same thing. I have to go to lab now, and I won't be back until after 4 pm CST, so I'll leave you with the LIS post from yesterday.

But on the flip side, with only two lynches left to escape, I think most wolf players would just sorta keep quiet and see which way the wind blows before really getting out there and pushing anyone.

So with that in mind:

lynch wtf

Gonna try to get caught up. I was given the ability to PM with the player of my choice Duringg each day cycle two nights ago.

Last edited:
Only having a wolf seer just doesn't seem very likely. If there's only one seer I would think it would be a village seer...

I wonder how people are getting abilities. My guess would be the dead are handing them out, if none of us are the ability granter.

I just had a really random thought. I know Trilt had said that the dead would have a role in this game but we haven't heard from them at all. With everyone that I've heard from, their items were given to them during the game. It's a weird thought but do you think the dead could be like... item givers

Edit: i promise I didn't read ny's post ugh. Ninja'd

I just got back from an outreach event. It was the same night STL got his. I did him first because no kill nights always put me a bit on edge. I was told he had an ability (exact word), but I sat on it a while because I wanted to see how he played and if I could glean anything from it, because I was confused why he would come up as having one. Afterwards I asked Trilt about how a wolf would show up, and she said that any wolf would come back as a positive because they have kill abilities even if they are "periods." Hence the kefuffle and then the clarification with Trilt about role vs ability. Then I did PBC, then nyanko, then mmm.

Hm. in a normal situation I would assume you're both (you and 3m) villagers based on abilities. But, idk that this is a normal situation.
I agree. I know in Trilt's vet game and she was telling us to not pay attention to roles because it wasn't the same as affiliation. Could it be the same thing, but with abilities?

I agree. I know in Trilt's vet game and she was telling us to not pay attention to roles because it wasn't the same as affiliation. Could it be the same thing, but with abilities?

Pretty much.

If it's not you, then it's mmm, but her power seems relatively innocuous. Unless nyanko is some bizarre unseerable wolf or something but given how my role was explained to me and the general lack of roles, I doubt it. Ability does not equal affiliation here. Only lack of ability does, if that makes sense.

And before you say it could be me, there is no way as a wolf I would have pushed for STL like I did or tried to back off WZ because of the pile. I would have sat back and watched that **** burn, whichever way it went.

I'm pretty sure I have figured out what happened last night although I'm trying to pack ATM so I am just going to copy what I told mmm this morning:

So here's my theory. The wolf (Assuming there is one left, which works with the math, and assuming is is cdoc) killed LIS for two reasons. One, LIS has been after her the whole time, and two, LIS had switched to me last round. By killing LIS that 1) removes a player that had been on her ass and 2) makes me look bad. She probably chose LIS to kill over me specifically because I had nothing against her and had voted for you last round. She most likely thought either you or me would be the easiest to get lynched today, so it was a choice between taking out LIS and nyanko.

And before you say it could be me, there is no way as a wolf I would have pushed for STL like I did or tried to back off WZ because of the pile. I would have sat back and watched that **** burn, whichever way it went.

I'm pretty sure I have figured out what happened last night although I'm trying to pack ATM so I am just going to copy what I told mmm this morning:

So here's my theory. The wolf (Assuming there is one left, which works with the math, and assuming is is cdoc) killed LIS for two reasons. One, LIS has been after her the whole time, and two, LIS had switched to me last round. By killing LIS that 1) removes a player that had been on her ass and 2) makes me look bad. She probably chose LIS to kill over me specifically because I had nothing against her and had voted for you last round. She most likely thought either you or me would be the easiest to get lynched today, so it was a choice between taking out LIS and nyanko.
You know, it's a valid theory except that LIS vouched for me and didnt think I was a wolf for almost the entirety of the game. And then considering the fact that I'm not the wolf, it really makes me think.

So nyanko was cleared as having no ability by you pseudoseering her two days ago. That leaves you, me, and 3M. I know I'm not the wolf (which you can't prove because you didnt seer me), you know you're not the wolf. That leaves 3M who was seered with an ability. But. The question is, assuming the dead are distributing abilities because that theory fits with the distribution (also 3M is typically trusted in these games). Did she happen to also get a PM ability as well as the wolf- kill ability?

You know, it's a valid theory except that LIS vouched for me and didnt think I was a wolf for almost the entirety of the game. And then considering the fact that I'm not the wolf, it really makes me think.

So nyanko was cleared as having no ability by you pseudoseering her two days ago. That leaves you, me, and 3M. I know I'm not the wolf (which you can't prove because you didnt seer me), you know you're not the wolf. That leaves 3M who was seered with an ability. But. The question is, assuming the dead are distributing abilities because that theory fits with the distribution (also 3M is typically trusted in these games). Did she happen to also get a PM ability as well as the wolf- kill ability?

That's....an interesting question that I had not thought of.

so there are 4 of us left? theoretically we could tie it up between WTF and cdo and possibly kill both? lmao
I think we need to do this. Not necessarily WTF though. I'm not going to shake y'alls suspicion, and I'm willing to get lynched in order to also take down a wolf with me. So it would be 2 votes for me, 2 votes for the second lynch vote candidate.

I need to think hard about mmm now. She was being incredibly agreeable with me in PM which is odd considering I'd been on her butt several times throughout the game. And I had not considered plural ability.

Gonna go to Best Buy. Back soon.