. WW Sign-Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Okay well I'll start with some analysis.

LIS- He’s one of the few people to actively vouch for me this game. He’s been saying theories and ideas that make sense. Plus he was one of the first on the lyra lynch, and has been saying good ideas. I hate saying this, but in general, I trust him this game.

WZ- this game is very different than her normal game play strategy. It kinda reminds me of the vet game where she was a wolf. She’s definitely been out of the spotlight, but several (confirmed dead village) have been suspicious of her (DVMD, genny, hmoo, PBC)

Nyanko- never can good reading on. She's a slight wolf lean to me because of it. She’s one of the people that are supposed to get lynched by X days because of this, but we’re basically out of time.

WTF- I… really don’t know. She seems… trustworthy? But she hasn’t said anything that made me suspicious of her. She’s also one of the people that are supposed to get lynched by X days because of this, but we’re basically out of time.

3M- I usually think 3M is very sketchy but I don’t think that this game. I know that Lyra and 3M got in a catfight on Monday. I feel like that was a wolf (Lyra) arguing with a villager (3M), but I’ve been wrong before.

In order from least sketchy to most sketchy (myself not included of course)
LIS, 3M, WTF, Nyanko, WZ

I'm thinking that I'm gonna go ahead and
lynch WZ

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay well I'll start with some analysis.

LIS- He’s one of the few people to actively vouch for me this game. He’s been saying theories and ideas that make sense. Plus he was one of the first on the lyra lynch, and has been saying good ideas. I hate saying this, but in general, I trust him this game.

WZ- this game is very different than her normal game play strategy. It kinda reminds me of the vet game where she was a wolf. She’s definitely been out of the spotlight, but several (confirmed dead village) have been suspicious of her (DVMD, genny, hmoo, PBC)

Nyanko- never can good reading on. She's a slight wolf lean to me because of it. She’s one of the people that are supposed to get lynched by X days because of this, but we’re basically out of time.

WTF- I… really don’t know. She seems… trustworthy? But she hasn’t said anything that made me suspicious of her. She’s also one of the people that are supposed to get lynched by X days because of this, but we’re basically out of time.

3M- I usually think 3M is very sketchy but I don’t think that this game. I know that Lyra and 3M got in a catfight on Monday. I feel like that was a wolf (Lyra) arguing with a villager (3M), but I’ve been wrong before.

In order from least sketchy to most sketchy (myself not included of course)
LIS, 3M, WTF, Nyanko, WZ

I'm thinking that I'm gonna go ahead and
lynch WZ

Why would you think we're "basically out of time?" There's like, probably one wolf left. Maybe 2 if there was a conversion.

@cdoconn

I honestly don't have LIS so high on my villager list, and I think it's interesting that you do considering that yesterday morning LIS was insisting that he wasn't going to vote for cdoc and then by the afternoon that's exactly what he did...

I can do this, too.

I'm just not going to vote cdoconn. If I'm wrong, so be it. I might be reverse tunneling cdoconn.

Ok. The fact that I am currently voting for AM cannot be held against me as another vote for the dead. She was alive when I cast the vote, dammit. :)

unlynch AM (just to make it official)

lynch cdoconn - getting to be a question that needs answering - but if villager, I'll probably be voting to lynch STL next if I'm still alive

Why would you think we're "basically out of time?" There's like, probably one wolf left. Maybe 2 if there was a conversion.
There are 6 players, assuming we have one wolf left, that's 5 village and a wolf. Less if there's chaos or a neutral (but I haven't suspected either a chaos or neutral). Let's say we lynch a villager tonight 4 village 1 wolf, then there's tonight's a wolf kill. 3 village 1 wolf.

Tomorrow: 3 village 1 wolf, if we lynch a village and the wolf kills a village we'd have 1 village 1 wolf. So tomorrow we would have to lynch of a wolf or the village loses.

@cdoconn

I honestly don't have LIS so high on my villager list, and I think it's interesting that you do considering that yesterday morning LIS was insisting that he wasn't going to vote for cdoc and then by the afternoon that's exactly what he did...
Right, and then he unlynched me shortly after... but he didn't vote at all... neither did WTF. ugh. I need to go reread this. :rage:

lynch ny
I've got fairly village reads on everyone except ny and wtf at this point, and wtf I've still got a couple things making me lean slight village. Going to reread some things so this might change.

On one hand I think LIS is sketch this game, on the other hand, his voting was all over the place yesterday which seems like bad wolf strategy that would just draw attention to you. I'm torn.

If it weren't for the fact that we get two votes to get it right, I'd volunteer to just be voted off the island since I hate this end-game crap (and especially this game where I'm doing a ****ty job of playing anyway).

I can make a case in my head for lynching pretty much anyone left in the game.

With regard to my momentary cdoconn vote yesterday, I think I explained pretty clearly why I did it (before recanting it anyway). So if that explanation wasn't good enough - whatever.

The shade from 3m is <slightly> bothersome to me - I feel like I'm an easy target for a remaining wolf to try and get lynched. But on the flip side, with only two lynches left to escape, I think most wolf players would just sorta keep quiet and see which way the wind blows before really getting out there and pushing anyone.

So with that in mind:

lynch wtf

Members don't see this ad :)
If it weren't for the fact that we get two votes to get it right, I'd volunteer to just be voted off the island since I hate this end-game crap (and especially this game where I'm doing a ****ty job of playing anyway).

I can make a case in my head for lynching pretty much anyone left in the game.

With regard to my momentary cdoconn vote yesterday, I think I explained pretty clearly why I did it (before recanting it anyway). So if that explanation wasn't good enough - whatever.

The shade from 3m is <slightly> bothersome to me - I feel like I'm an easy target for a remaining wolf to try and get lynched. But on the flip side, with only two lynches left to escape, I think most wolf players would just sorta keep quiet and see which way the wind blows before really getting out there and pushing anyone.

So with that in mind:

lynch wtf

Not sure if you meant quiet as of today (only just getting out of work) or yesterday (which I wasn't).

I would not suggest nyanko.

Lynch WZ

Actually, now that I think about it.....

Going back to the tie and mmm. No one legitimately thought that both would go, I'd wager. That doesn't seem to be as big of a risk in games here as in ones I have played previously in other subforums, as I mentioned before (correct me if I'm wrong - I play in prevet only occasionally now so this theory may be bunk if this is a mechanism that is used commonly here). I do think it is entirely possible that, as a wolf, mm would jump on and make a tie with Lyra. That way, if Lyra went, she'd be good. If Coop went, oh well, not much skin off her back. I'm less and less convinced that is a definite positive mark in her book.

Reactions: 1 user
Oh. LIS was referring to mmm.

Between leaving for a conference on Fri and random lab drama, my brain is overinterpreting. Either that or the senility is contagious.

Assuming there is one wolf left, WTF soft vouching for nyanko makes me lean village for WTF.

Cdoc has been village lean mostly.

I'm suspicious of LIS but apparently everyone else thinks he's playing pretty villager...

I guess I'm going with
lynch WZ

unlynch nyanko
Per wtf

I'd like to see a well reasoned argument for why I am a wolf and why that makes sense but I doubt I'll get it. Pretty much posted my defense yesterday so not sure what else to do there. I love being lynched without any real discussion though, it's the best :lame:

Actually, now that I think about it.....

Going back to the tie and mmm. No one legitimately thought that both would go, I'd wager. That doesn't seem to be as big of a risk in games here as in ones I have played previously in other subforums, as I mentioned before (correct me if I'm wrong - I play in prevet only occasionally now so this theory may be bunk if this is a mechanism that is used commonly here). I do think it is entirely possible that, as a wolf, mm would jump on and make a tie with Lyra. That way, if Lyra went, she'd be good. If Coop went, oh well, not much skin off her back. I'm less and less convinced that is a definite positive mark in her book.
I think someone mentioned that both people died during the tie in one of the recent speed games but I honestly can't remember for sure (will look into it here in a minute). Much more common for it to be RNG or some other tie breaker though.

Would really like those of you who are voting for me to consider what I have done this game.
- Voted for a wolf two days in a row. Was the second vote on another wolf's lynch.
- Kept bringing up the other two wolves immediately after Zen had been lynched. There is bussing, and then there is being stupid. You don't set yourself up to wolf alone if you don't have to.
- Actively and intentionally played differently than I normally do and done nothing to change that. Not smart wolf play. Not even smart village play, but at least it seems to have helped me with my reads a little bit.

And if you think I've been converted then there's not much I can say to that, except that they would have converted me knowing that since the beginning of the game people have been calling me out for sketchiness. No way was I going to last. Dumb convert choice.

And then consider that this lynch is just happening with almost nothing of substance being said about me or about alternatives.

At this exact moment I honestly couldn't tell you what the right direction is to go with this lynch, I just know it's not me. I do think it is very odd that LIS, wtf, and ny are all still alive. Maybe because of what LIS said about wtf and ny needing to be lynched at some point, and others saying the same thing about him. Or maybe it was some reverse psychology thing.

lynch 3m because I like wtf's theory and I don't like something that happened behind the scenes today. I don't really want to lynch LIS or wtf, but I could go cdo in honor of STL, may he rest in peace.

Have the dead been doing anything? I haven't noticed. Hi dead people, if you're out there. I'll be with you soon!

I don't like how quickly that built up.

Unlynch WZ

Lynch mmm

lynch 3m because I like wtf's theory and I don't like something that happened behind the scenes today. I don't really want to lynch LIS or wtf, but I could go cdo in honor of STL, may he rest in peace.

Have the dead been doing anything? I haven't noticed. Hi dead people, if you're out there. I'll be with you soon!

Wrong choice if you want a wolf...

Dead are Dead Bored Lynch Tally

WZ (3) - cdo, 3m, ny
Nyan () -
WTF (1) - LIS
3m (2) - wtf, wz

Lynch votes: 6/6
Lynch closes: ~20 minutes

lynch 3m because I like wtf's theory and I don't like something that happened behind the scenes today. I don't really want to lynch LIS or wtf, but I could go cdo in honor of STL, may he rest in peace
we have 2 votes left, and you're considering revenge lynching me? I really don't like that. at all.

Dead are Dead Bored Lynch Tally

WZ (3) - cdo, 3m, ny
Nyan () -
WTF (1) - LIS
3m (2) - wtf
cdo (1) - WZ

Lynch votes: 6/6
Lynch closes: ~15 minutes

we have 2 votes left, and you're considering revenge lynching me? I really don't like that. at all.
Lol revenge lynching? No. It has nothing to do with revenge and everything to do with hoping STL was right. My own reads are hazy at best right now.

I'm halfway suspicious of all of LIS's "oh I'm a terrible wolf, oh I'm still alive at endgame because wolves know I suck at it" and similar posts but hey, if he's the last wolf then good on him for making us all believe all of that.

Don't see wtf being the wolf unless she felt like being really committed, because she was the only one to really try to question things today, and I just don't see the point - if I went down I don't think she would have much trouble surviving tomorrow. Makes more sense in her position to let the easy lynch go if she were a wolf.

Now I'm just blabbering to myself but at least you guys will have my thoughts when I'm gone, for whatever that's worth.

Also I don't particularly care what you like, but I think it's fun that you popped on to throw more shade my way when I'm already in the lead, just because I mentioned your name :)
I was catching up during rehearsal and noticed that you had mentioned me. It's not like I had anything spectacular to say, I just thought it was reaaally weird.

I was catching up during rehearsal and noticed that you had mentioned me. It's not like I had anything spectacular to say, I just thought it was reaaally weird.
It's not weird to think you could be a wolf. I think you said yourself in your responses to STL that you don't have good evidence to show that you're not? So.
Right, and then he unlynched me shortly after... but he didn't vote at all... neither did WTF. ugh. I need to go reread this. :rage:
By the way, how did this rereading go?

No discussion, no good results.

Dead is @WildZoo, a period with no abilities.

Night will close ASAP or 6am EDTish.

Roster:

1. @LetItSnow
7. @nyanko
8. @cdoconn
15. @WhtsThFrequency
17. @mmmdreamerz

Dead
9. @PippyPony - Period
2. @cheathac - Period
10. @Gwenevre - Period
14. @katashark - Period
12. @SnowshoeDog143 - Period
6. @Zensing - Period
4. @genny - Period
18. @hazelmoo - Period
5. @LyraGardenia - Period
13. @Coopah - Period
20. @DVMDream - Interrobang

11. @Animal Midwife - Period
19. @SummerTheLynx - Ellipsis
16. @PrincessButterCup - Less Than Sign
3. @WildZoo - Period

Sweet, quiet death.

Dead is @LetItSnow, a period with no abilities.

Lynch will close at 9pm EDT. Village. . . lynch correctly or lose.

Roster:

7. @nyanko
8. @cdoconn
15. @WhtsThFrequency
17. @mmmdreamerz

Dead
9. @PippyPony - Period
2. @cheathac - Period
10. @Gwenevre - Period
14. @katashark - Period
12. @SnowshoeDog143 - Period
6. @Zensing - Period
4. @genny - Period
18. @hazelmoo - Period
5. @LyraGardenia - Period
13. @Coopah - Period
20. @DVMDream - Interrobang

11. @Animal Midwife - Period
19. @SummerTheLynx - Ellipsis
16. @PrincessButterCup - Less Than Sign
3. @WildZoo - Period
1. @LetItSnow - Period

I finally figured out how to do the whole "ignore" thing and it def helps get through the thread to the important stuff you wanna look at at end game...At this point, I've managed to convince myself that cdoc is the last wolf...but maybe my reads are totally off. But here's my thoughts anyway.

I feel like I got the most information from Zen's posts. She was pretty vocal when she was alive and tagged various players/called people out.

Since we're talking about it, I also thought Cheatac's response was weird. (I've been trying not to respond to literally every accusation against me) I'm not sure if it was a residual-last-game-grudge, or what. I don't want to lynch boobs for the sake of being noobs, but coming out of the game, 26 minutes in, with a post like that is really suspicious to me. (And no, this isn't an angry retaliatory post haha).

cdoc mentions multiple times that she is trying not to react/respond to ever post directed at her, which seems like a wolf trying not to appear too wolfy...

ah damn. I tried to WW from my phone and autocorrect got the best of me.

As far as the underlined parts, I'm still a noob- this is only my 7th game to play. My first game every single time someone even looked at me, I defended myself in an angry blaze. And then I died N1 (and was almost lynched D1). There's a trend of me passionately defending myself against every single accusation, and then dying soon after, and I've only made it past D4 twice- and on the other two I was the head lynch vote several times. And dying that early every time really really sucks. So that's why I'm not gonna explode when one person calls me suspicious. Does that make sense?

every single time someone throws out the "I'm a noob" line, I seriously side eye. bad excuse and not a good argument for anything.

Oh yeah. Did you read the noob game? I think it was h&h that just threw out a vote for me just to throw one out, and I tried to rip his head off. I've reaaaally been trying to mellow out.

again with the not wanting to post/mellowing out comment...also D1 cdoc kinda jumped on the cheat lynch late after everyone else had already done so

@cdoconn, what was up with yesterday?

Big, long post where you seem to be building to Pippy as a wolf

Little over an hour later, when pippy was far and away the leader (7 votes to anyone else's 2). The non-wolfy suspicions part is sketchy for me. You built towards lynching her, and then backed off when it got more momentum and seemed clearly in the lead. Why?

I think that covers it for now. unlynch CDO.

Will hold off on lynching anyone until I hear from @katashark, @Gwenevre, and/or @mmmdreamerz. Out of the three, I currently prefer to lynch 3m since her defense hasn't rang true for the reasons people listed above. Attempting to save a bad lynch doesn't require knowing there's a tie.

Kata's play is extremely annoying, but I don't think it's wolfy at this point. I actually agree that gwen's behavior yesterday was more suspicious than hers, so I'm not bothered by kata throwing shade on gwen. I'd like to hear her explanation to see if our reasons agree, though.

Zen calling out cdoc. She did a similar thing tagging lyra in the thread.

Do you have a reason for this?

I went through and looked at her posts and she's being a little... vague? Talking about hmoo and coop, but too not much beyond that.

Zen again tagging cdoc

I don't think I've actually played with Zen before, so I don't know any of her wolf tells. I might be crazy, but I'm not sure that there's a wolf there.

Cdoc soft vouches for Zen

Why? Because I didn't vote for Zen? Neither did Coop, WTF, 3M, Genny, Ny, or you, so I hardly think that's grounds for lynching. Yes, I didn't think Zen was a wolf, I was honestly surprised when I saw the write up. It happens.

Maybe she didn't think she was a wolf, or maybe she was a wolf not voting for a fellow wolf

Personally I'm not feeling the cdo lynch. She doesn't seem to be acting any different than her villager-self. I'm still feeling AM. Her defense was strange for her, I think. She's just acting too different than normal.

cdoc soft vouches for coop

I agree that Zen questioning cdo feels like like it could have been throwing shade at a fellow wolf for village points, with little risk of getting cdo lynched. I also have sketchy feels for AM and genny, I'm still considering where I want to vote today.

Lyra was a wolf and Zen was a wolf, so bold statement on thread from Lyra is this is true, but it seems like good wolves tell the truth too...

I've been doing breathing treatments on and off all day, so I haven't been around. I have to go start another one right now. I know real life doesn't matter in WW, but I wanted to let y'all know why I haven't been around. I'm not a wolf, I'm a period (I'm vanillager with no abilities). Wish there was a way to defend myself better, but I've said literally everything I feel. So yeah. :/

"Vanillager with no abilities?" STL? i think mentioned this and it is weirdly redundant...like she's trying to come off super village...and did STL I think call her out for editing or something?

I've been going back and forth between Lyra and Coop. I feel slightly stronger about the Lyra vote, but that being said, I wouldn't be upset if it flipped to Coop. (I know that sounds wishy washy, but they're both suspicious to me).

After Lyra calling out cdoc, this seems like cdoc is calling out both of them...

My wolf/sketch reads were consistent with a lot of people, and while that may mean I'm not very original it doesn't make me sketchier because in hindsight they were village.

For whatever it's worth here are my reads now:
Villager - DVMD, STL(weird ability claim besides), nyanko
Neutral - LIS, PBC, 3m (still sketchy but has ticked back toward village), cdo (slight wolf lean), WTF (wolf lean b/c genny call out but I don't have enough info from previous games to make a difinitive call)
Wolfy - WZ (sketchy af) LG (odd arguments and parroting ideas, definite wolf possibility), AM (maybe I'm still stuck on this and others have moved on IDK but she screams sketchy).

Since AM has dropped off the radar for everybody else, I'll go with a lynch Lyra.

Coop had cdoc under neutral with slight wolf lean...

oh no I have a defense. The problem is, STL's been on my back for this entire game. It's hard to have a defense against feels and every time I post something in defense he ignores it or hyper analyzes it.

Moral of the story: STL's been on my back for several days now. I'll post my reads in a second once I can actually get to a computer.

I believe that STL is the last wolf. I think the wolves (Coop, Zen, Lyra) tried to get me lynched posthumously by clearing me as they go because they knew that once they flipped wolf, everyone would check to see who they vouched for, and now STL is just trying to tie up loose ends.

STL is a good player, so him calling out cdoc repeatedly should probably be paid attention to. Plus that last part about STL being the last wolf definitely seems pretty wolfy to me.

Unless ties aren't handled the same way everytime

I mentioned before that this comment seemed really non-villager to me. Just a weird reaction to people suggesting we let the tie handle her...

Just so ya know, I won't be on again until my lunch (hopefully).

How are we sure only villagers are assigned abilities and not wolves? I didn't want to draw attention to this in the event that she was seer and she would get wolf killed, but now that we're at lylo I'm really interested.

Who do you think seered you? I can't tell wolf from villager, but I can see abilities (this includes wolf kill ability - I asked - so I can't do dick about affiliation). And you still had an ability the night after you claimed you had none left. So either you lied, or you got another one.
because at surface level this ability doesn't sound like it would help the village all that much. So what exactly are you claiming?