. WW Sign-Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
cdoc is super sketching me out now that she's pushing me.

Lynch cdoc

Members don't see this ad.

I think we need to do this. Not necessarily WTF though. I'm not going to shake y'alls suspicion, and I'm willing to get lynched in order to also take down a wolf with me. So it would be 2 votes for me, 2 votes for the second lynch vote candidate.

A bold statement, but unfortunately (and I'm not directing this at you personally, just discussing the situation) whoever the wolf is is going to have to say this because if they don't the gig is up.

Members don't see this ad :)
TL;dr I think 3M is the wolf.

Of the Coop, Pippy, cheat trio, Coop comes off the most sketchy to me at the moment (idk maybe because it kinda annoys me when it's the middle of the night and the game is barely started and I get called out for being quiet...could be swaying my opinion on this. Sorry Coop).

Cheat's reaction seems like past reactions and she's been lynched early recently so I could see her wanting to avoid that and be more active from the start.

Thinking about Telenovella, Pippy was definitely quieter when she was a wolf, but n=1 so hard to say. Not overly set on any of those three at the moment...need to think about this.
early to suspect coop, but suuuuper soft suspicion. enough to be like "yo but I suspected her!"

I kinda agree that a lot of tunneling is going on, which it's D1 so basically we are all grasping so maybe not wrong but I'm not overly set on any one person. Pippy and Coop aren't convincing me village but I'm not set on them being wolves either, so I'm just gonna go an altogether different direction...

Lynch kata

Honestly Zen, this post seems kinda off to me. I just feel like D1 no one really "needs to go." Idk. Made me side eye.
early enough to suspect z

If I'm being honest, I wasn't paying close enough attention or I might have...never sure how to feel about ties though. Pippy is always advocating against them lol
wtf is the reasoning??? I just wasn't paying attention to the game?

Guys the whole bandwagon lynch is how you ended up lynching a villager yesterday. I didn't want to jump on it. And the person WTF is suggesting I should have jumped on to tie it was also a villager. Ties don't help village and I already said I didn't realize there was a tie anyway.

I have to get back to work and prob won't be on until 7-ish but if you want a wolf, start looking elsewhere...
super.. defensive post. Uncharacteristic of 3M

I'm not "casting shade," I'm just defending my actions with the truth. She said my actions were convienent, but since I'm village it's also convenient that she's using a completely harmless village action to make me appear wolfy. If you agree with WTF, lynch me. You'll see then, but you will have yet to get a wolf.
really weird defense

And anyway, I said from the beginning that I didn't like either the Pippy or cheat lynches so why would I have made a tie where BOTH of them could have died. That doesn't even make sense...

Anyway be back this evening. Maybe try to consider some real wolves while I'm gone...
I saw the bolded and I got a hugeee eyebrow frown.

I honestly didn't realize that anything I was/wasn't doing was coming off particularly wolfy. I was just playing the game. I didn't know for sure that pippy wasn't a wolf, so unless I have really strong feelz, I don't tend to push. That's how I always play.

You seemed to have feels strong enough to voice it to begin with.

It's not about playing differently. People play differently plenty of times, whether it is due to life outside the game or mechanics in the game - sometimes it's impossible to tell. It's about how you play *in this game* and *in this moment*, and in this moment you dropped a warning and peaced out. If you were a wolf, it's an easy cred grab. If a villager, I don't even know why you would do it in the first place when it is pretty obvious she's going down unless people flipped, especially given how close to the end it was. It's a useless statement to make and smacks of filler.
WTF touched on it here, but a lot of her posts so far have either been filler, suuuuper weak wolfy suspicions, randomly defensive, or "hey I'll be back later"

Seriously?! I cannot single-handedly prevent someone from being lynched when the majority are voting to lynch her. Considering you stayed on Coopah instead of changing your vote and also preventing a tie that's a ridiculous statement. Pot calling kettle black much?! There were 6 people who were voting for people other than Pippy and cheat....
this. ugh.

Maybe 'cause I am an exasperated villager lol
you call me out for calling myself villager and you do the same

There's a couple people I feel this way about now...
weird.

Interesting predicament. I'm still not sold on mmdreamz making a throwaway mistake. However, I agree that something about AM struck me as off. They can't both be....but possibly or the other. I'd have to ask the group since I've only played with her....once, maybe twice max? A long time ago? I'm not even sure - does AM tend to call people out like that? I'm going 100% by postings this game because I don't know the general strategy of a good chunk of the "newer" players.
AM was village. was WTF right?

I'm still torn on mm/AM....but I do think the latter just seemed to be very conveniently "there" to argue with her over points, and to the point of going back and reposting multiple things.

I may regret putting mm on the back burner for now, but.... lynch AM.
I think we need to get back to this.

It was hedging - because I was originally dead set on mmm for the whole dropping a "I got a bad feeling about this" and then peacing out, but then AM's aggressive response to her once I called her on it skeeved me out.
yep.

Honestly, I'm doing the whole family thing today as well so I did a little reading/thinking but I'll have time again tomorrow...I'm not feeling the Coopah lynch at this point. Feels too easy? Like everyone might just be going with it 'cause we're all busy because of the holiday
weak defense of coopah

Omg. So me not being around at a specific time is not okay, but if you're not around it is??? We all have life circumstances that may/may not allow us to be on every single minute of every day. I've already said a gazillion times that I didn't realize that there was a tie because I was trying to play from my phone while commuting between work and school.

People totally blew that out of proportion, which maybe was fair at the time, but every time someone continues to bring it up, it definitely makes me side eye...
uncharacteristic post of 3M.

Okay...it's entirely possible that I'm overthinking Zen, but some thoughts after going through her posts...

Cheathac was village...so she started with a village lynch...

So she's agreeing with Lyra about her thoughts with Pippy leaning wolf...considering Pippy was village and some of Zen's other posts where she always seemed to go with lynching people we now know to be village, this comes seems a little *off* to me. Like one wolf backing up another wolf?

Votes to lynch pippy...another villager

Some points for cdoc in my mind since Zen was pushing her

Genny was village, so consistent with the focusing on calling out villagers. So I'm thinking this gives some village points for Coopah? I wonder about the AM lynch, because as a whole it seems like Zen's style was to hang out and cast a lynch vote towards the end of the day for a villager. If Zen hadn't been up for lynch, her vote for AM would have made me lean her village, but with the self-preservation thing, I'm not as sure.

tl;dr Zen's posts make me me think village lean for Coop and more wolffish lean for Lyra

You would be wrong.

We should all mark the date and time:p
filler

Not me. And I'd fess up if I was ;)
filler

Actually, now that I think about it.....

Going back to the tie and mmm. No one legitimately thought that both would go, I'd wager. That doesn't seem to be as big of a risk in games here as in ones I have played previously in other subforums, as I mentioned before (correct me if I'm wrong - I play in prevet only occasionally now so this theory may be bunk if this is a mechanism that is used commonly here). I do think it is entirely possible that, as a wolf, mm would jump on and make a tie with Lyra. That way, if Lyra went, she'd be good. If Coop went, oh well, not much skin off her back. I'm less and less convinced that is a definite positive mark in her book.
this

Wrong choice if you want a wolf...
seriously? how many times are you gonna say that?

I finally figured out how to do the whole "ignore" thing and it def helps get through the thread to the important stuff you wanna look at at end game...At this point, I've managed to convince myself that cdoc is the last wolf...but maybe my reads are totally off. But here's my thoughts anyway.

I feel like I got the most information from Zen's posts. She was pretty vocal when she was alive and tagged various players/called people out.

cdoc mentions multiple times that she is trying not to react/respond to ever post directed at her, which seems like a wolf trying not to appear too wolfy...

every single time someone throws out the "I'm a noob" line, I seriously side eye. bad excuse and not a good argument for anything.

again with the not wanting to post/mellowing out comment...also D1 cdoc kinda jumped on the cheat lynch late after everyone else had already done so

Zen calling out cdoc. She did a similar thing tagging lyra in the thread.

Zen again tagging cdoc

Cdoc soft vouches for Zen

Maybe she didn't think she was a wolf, or maybe she was a wolf not voting for a fellow wolf

cdoc soft vouches for coop

Lyra was a wolf and Zen was a wolf, so bold statement on thread from Lyra is this is true, but it seems like good wolves tell the truth too...

"Vanillager with no abilities?" STL? i think mentioned this and it is weirdly redundant...like she's trying to come off super village...and did STL I think call her out for editing or something?

After Lyra calling out cdoc, this seems like cdoc is calling out both of them...

Coop had cdoc under neutral with slight wolf lean...

STL is a good player, so him calling out cdoc repeatedly should probably be paid attention to. Plus that last part about STL being the last wolf definitely seems pretty wolfy to me.

I mentioned before that this comment seemed really non-villager to me. Just a weird reaction to people suggesting we let the tie handle her...

Just so ya know, I won't be on again until my lunch (hopefully).
then her really long post about me at the beginning of the day to throw all suspicions towards me

if mmm and I are definitely cleared and the tiebreaking still means both die, then village would win. how do you feel about that WTF?
3M didn't really say anything about this, but she liked this. Probably liked the idea of two villagers ending in tie..

Man I'm gonna hate myself if I'm wrong, but I gotta follow my guns

unlynch WTF lynch 3M

TL;dr I think 3M is the wolf.

early to suspect coop, but suuuuper soft suspicion. enough to be like "yo but I suspected her!"

early enough to suspect z

wtf is the reasoning??? I just wasn't paying attention to the game?

super.. defensive post. Uncharacteristic of 3M

really weird defense

I saw the bolded and I got a hugeee eyebrow frown.

WTF touched on it here, but a lot of her posts so far have either been filler, suuuuper weak wolfy suspicions, randomly defensive, or "hey I'll be back later"

this. ugh.

you call me out for calling myself villager and you do the same

weird.

AM was village. was WTF right?

I think we need to get back to this.

yep.

weak defense of coopah

uncharacteristic post of 3M.

filler

filler

this

seriously? how many times are you gonna say that?

then her really long post about me at the beginning of the day to throw all suspicions towards me

3M didn't really say anything about this, but she liked this. Probably liked the idea of two villagers ending in tie..

Man I'm gonna hate myself if I'm wrong, but I gotta follow my guns

unlynch WTF lynch 3M

You are wrong, but I'm pretty sure you're the last wolf so you know that...

Okay I pulled over in a Dunkin Donuts parking lot.

WTF is some kind of seer apparently. If she's a wolf seer then wolves got all the power in this gameand villagers should all be impressed we even got this far.

I can't read ny but her posts today have been pretty insightful and I found myself liking her posts as I was getting caught up at lunch because I was having many of the same thoughts.

I am not a wolf (yeah yeah said every wolf ever...but I'm not). I was upgraded to a hashtag on Tuesday evening.

I've had some really good reads this game and some not so great ones (cough cough sorry STL), but I just don't see how anyone but cdoc can be the last wolf? If it's WTF or ny. Ya'll are fantastic, because going back through your posts I totally missed the clues.

Members don't see this ad :)
The fact that ny hadn't voted is making me a bit nervous...

So are you still in favor of lynching me?

Do you mean in general or specifically you over mmm? Because the answer to the first is yes, the answer to the second is somewhat debatable but I don't think debateable enough to make me change. Switching your answer on the scantron right before the test ends almost never works.

Because I have nothing else to say. I'm. not. a. wolf.

I'm an exasperated village period, and I've said it in every way I can imagine and it's not doing anything. I survived to end game, and I'm going to die because no one is listening. It's really frustrating because I've basically played exactly how I was supposed to this entire game, and I'm still getting wrongfully lynched.

Laughter fills the air, and the villagers look around, scared.

Unfortunately, there was nobody left in the game could defend against the wolf this evening, so she - @WhtsThFrequency, a WOLF Asterisk who could seer whether someone had an ability each night - struck quickly:

Dead is @mmmdreamerz, a Hashtag who could PM one person each cycle.​

Parity is reached, and the WOLVES HAVE WON.

Final Roster:

7. @nyanko - Period
15. @WhtsThFrequency - Asterisk

Dead
9. @PippyPony - Period
2. @cheathac - Period
10. @Gwenevre - Period
14. @katashark - Period
12. @SnowshoeDog143 - Period
6. @Zensing - Period
4. @genny - Period
18. @hazelmoo - Period
5. @LyraGardenia - Period
13. @Coopah - Period
20. @DVMDream - Interrobang

11. @Animal Midwife - Period
19. @SummerTheLynx - Ellipsis
16. @PrincessButterCup - Less Than Sign
3. @WildZoo - Period
1. @LetItSnow - Period
8. @cdoconn - Period
17. @mmmdreamerz - Hashtag

Reactions: 1 users
So what's gonna happen is that I'm going to keep trying to explain why you're making a huge mistake and if y'all lynch me tonight, I'm going to flip village, the game will end, I'm going to quote this post and include a giant "I TOLD YOU SO" gif. And the village would have lost, and the wolves will laugh about this
Hey @mmmdreamerz I'm an egg of my word! ;)
giphy.gif

Reactions: 6 users
I was so anxious this whole lynch (even with knowing who the final wolf was) I might as well still been playing.

Sweet game @Trilt and comods/helpers. I liked the general lack of roles, made for better arguments and less reliance on that stuff. And that double tap to the wolves was legit awesome (and scary for me, lawl).

3RWkq.gif

Great job, @WhtsThFrequency!!! I thought for sure the villagers had this game when Coop and I both went down at once. It was an interesting first wolf experience, that's for sure!

Reactions: 1 user
Guys, like rule #3 of WW is... if the protector is dead and has been for a while and the "seer" is alive....that's not normal and should be questioned.

Reactions: 11 users
Guys, like rule #3 of WW is... if the protector is dead and has been for a while and the "seer" is alive....that's not normal and should be questioned.

Unless of course, that seer is me.

PS, for the living... dead were handing out roles. Everybody began as a period, and they had no more info about whom was village vs, wolf than you.

Notice that all the roles could be helpful for whichever side they ended up on:

Welcome to the dark of death.

As the living will - perhaps - figure out soon enough, this game began with no power roles at all. Every player in the game is a "period" at this time, and thus every person in the game has the potential to end their current thought... and begin another.

The dead may distribute five roles to the players of their choice. The selection must begin today (please have your selection done by lynch close), and then proceed one role/day until all roles are in play.

Your options are:
... - Avoid one attempt on their life (either lynch or night kill)
‽ - Jailkeeper ability (block/protect) nightly.
# - Connect people! (PM privately with one person) per cycle.
* - Action seering. May investigate one person to see if they're able to perform any night actions (including wolf kills) nightly.
> - One-shot day vigilante; may shoot and kill one individual during a day cycle.

Please come to a consensus by lynch close!

Thank you very much for this game Trilt! Certainly was creative!

PS, for the living... dead were handing out roles. Everybody began as a period, and they had no more info about whom was village vs, wolf than you.

Notice that all the roles could be helpful for whichever side they ended up on:

Oh that's where the roles came from!

Reactions: 2 users
Reactions: 5 users
The wolf-wolf tie was nerve-wracking to me. I had decided ties would kill both because there just wasn't a lot of extra death in the game and I thought it would run long... but good lord, I was NOT expecting to have to take out two wolves at once. WTF must have about died.

Reactions: 7 users
Not gonna lie, as soon as Snowy said it, I started hoping it would happen. Total annihilation. Glorious. (I'm a terrible villager).
Nothing wrong with watching the world burn, and you stayed villager for long enough to hand out the roles. You did your duty :thumbup:

Reactions: 1 user