WW The Hunger Games

Started by dyachei
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok. I am still doing one of these... 😱.... :shrug:

I promise it wasn't me.

How come it couldn't have been you, nyanko or anyone else here..

Also seems strange that now that the end of the game has started to really come down nyanko is all over the place posting...

I didn't say I agreed, just throwing it out there. Squirrels last words, so to speak.
 
***********************
:corny:
I have to be up in 7 hours for work but just can't turn off my computer
***********************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch DVMDream

Maybe Emi's investigation of you was really a conversion. I don't know at this point but there's my vote.
 
************************************
Liss, not your fault us newbie wolves in the disney game didn't convert any players. You made an AWESOME game though Dyachei! I have no clue what's going on and can't wait to see what happens. Go Tributes! Whoever the heck you are!

And Sheepdogpsu, been meaning to say that I was really sad to see you go, I hope the tributes win so you can be on the winning side for a change!
*************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If we can heal Cuit, should we? We know there are healing items around.

Ky has the pin, not sure who has the bow & arrow...
 
ky said she had the bow and arrow as well. you can have more than one item at a time.

the heal item is the survivor pack right? i had that when i got the bow and arrow, and i either still have it or i gave it to someone and i'm not sure if the action went through or not. lol
 
ky said she had the bow and arrow as well. you can have more than one item at a time.

the heal item is the survivor pack right? i had that when i got the bow and arrow, and i either still have it or i gave it to someone and i'm not sure if the action went through or not. lol

You gave it to me. I chose to protect you with it the first night and then lost after the second night.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
THANK YOU to whoever healed me!!

I had the jabberjay whatever night I was shot. DVMDream is a career tribute.
 
THANK YOU to whoever healed me!!

I had the jabberjay whatever night I was shot. DVMDream is a career tribute.

I healed you 🙂 I don't think you're a wolf.

Well poop. I had the jabberjay tonight and used it on DVMDream as well. :laugh: I guess I know what the results will be...
 
I'll wait on my results to confirm Cuit's findings, but I'm inclined to believe it! DVMDream, you dirty dog, you! :meanie:
 
******************
Finish them!
tumblr_lxe7798qVS1qfhjvao1_400.jpg

P.s.-I think this is how I died....
*******************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad