WWalking in a WWinter WWonderland - 4th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Okay, that's fine. I'm not sure how much I trust that, it's pretty soft, but assuming I take it at face value, how about my other questions?
That is a good question. I was thinking of the basic roles in WW. Seer, blocker, angel. Those are all dead. It seemed to me this is probably a bit more basic/dumbed down version of pre-vet WW than usual. I could be wrong, and that is a risk, which is why I hesitated to reveal the specifics of my role, and now that I see your question, my assumption is just that. It seemed like it might be a way to identify who is a wolf.

Unless others feel otherwise, let's consider that a non-starter idea.
And FWIW, I think you are too dogged in your skepticism of me to be the wolf.

I may not have much time for a few hours, so for now I will go with my gut and
lynch olive.

I am not married to that choice, but just want something outthere.

Members don't see this ad.

It seemed like it might be a way to identify who is a wolf.

Unless others feel otherwise, let's consider that a non-starter idea.
If it’s something that needs to happen for some reason, I have no problem with it, but just in case there’s a role we don’t know about it seems like maybe we should keep that for really necessary. Also, people lie like rugs, lol, at least that has been my short experience with this game.

And FWIW, I think you are too dogged in your skepticism of me to be the wolf.
Lol, I always knew my stubbornness might be useful.
Thanks for answering my questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm having a really hard time deciding who to lynch, no one is really standing out. My schedule gets busier later on so for now
Lynch olive.
While I agree with some of her reasoning, she has the least for me to go off of in other posts. I'm not dead set on this, and I'll try to be back before lynch closes, but I'm just not sure.

Today I am stuck in a rut
Restrictions are a pain in the butt
But I will try my best
To help find the rest
Of the those evil murdering mutts

Olive and cowgirl have been up in my face a lot.
how have I been in your face?
I've just been looking incase
I find things that don't match up
so that I can find a pup
isn't that the point in the first place?

freezing-cold-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I’m going to Lynch Olive she said she didn’t trust anyone that was voting for mixy, that was myself, BLC, sky and Greeny. And mixy was found to be a wolf.
roze doubts that I have trust
because trust isn't a must
in a werewolf game
this reasoning is lame
there's no reason for this fuss
❄❄❄❄❄
Then when sky even confirmed that the seer said to back off blc but cowgirl and olive still voted two lynch her.
Skye flipped so quick
exposing the seer's truth was quite slick
2 seconds before lynch close
I express my woes
I did not read it in time to do the trick

I recall a wolf named mix
I believed his defense of tricks
I thought she was good
But she was actually rude
Please don’t lynch me just for kicks
❄❄❄
Mixy said lots that seemed smart
I know now it was treacherous art
She outted two baddies
And just seemed so savvy
These posts led to wolves torn apart
I'd suggest looking at Capri, go back and look at interaction with jboo and staff. Something's not right.
I'm adamant about leaving BLC alone today because I have a strong reason and suspicion Capri is wolf. I really don't want to reveal why because it puts a villager in danger. However if I have to I will.

So I believed the things that she posted
Why wouldn't I, when wolfies got roasted?
You're claiming I am lying
While really I'm just trying
To find the bad guys who have coasted

there once were some wolves who followed suit
these fellows were not too astute
they followed a pack
creating a track
I hope that you can compute

this player has not done the same
I have been playing my way this game
the woofs voted for friends
but now we see they were means to an end
voting me would be a shame
❄❄❄

There once was a girl named Roze
Who thinks I am one of her foes
But she didn’t have much
Reason to punch
Mix into the top row

Maybe Roz had in her head
that wolfy mixy should've been dead
so she awaited the bus
then without any fuss
she lynched mixy for villager cred.
❄❄❄❄❄❄
For reasons above
I would like to see the last of
Roz's weak reasoning
and with a little seasoning
lynch Roz with love

Members don't see this ad :)
Please give me some time to defend
Whatever your concerns, those I'll mend
If I could have til tomorrow
It will spare so much sorrow
Please guys, don't kill your friend!
❄❄❄❄❄❄

It's not fair to kill someone restricted
I know some of you are conflicted
But please give me some time
So I can just ditch this rhyme
_____halp______
❄❄❄❄❄❄

Reactions: 1 users
roze doubts that I have trust
because trust isn't a must
in a werewolf game
this reasoning is lame
there's no reason for this fuss
❄❄❄❄❄

Skye flipped so quick
exposing the seer's truth was quite slick
2 seconds before lynch close
I express my woes
I did not read it in time to do the trick

There once was a girl named Roze
Who thinks I am one of her foes
But she didn’t have much
Reason to punch
Mix into the top row

Maybe Roz had in her head
that wolfy mixy should've been dead
so she awaited the bus
then without any fuss
she lynched mixy for villager cred.
❄❄❄❄❄❄
For reasons above
I would like to see the last of
Roz's weak reasoning
and with a little seasoning
lynch Roz with love

I feel like you are contradicting yourself. How do you go from saying I didn’t have a good reason for lynching mixy too you believed her enough to not vote for her? Would that not mean you trusted what she said? And you also mentioned yesterday my reasoning was lame for choosing mixy but everyone’s reasoning is going to be different, I thought my reasons were good enough for me to choose her and thats what I mentioned yesterday as well. I found it pretty weird that you would say you didn’t want to trust anyone that wanted to vote for mixy, who was a wolf.

I feel like you are contradicting yourself. How do you go from saying I didn’t have a good reason for lynching mixy too you believed her enough to not vote for her? Would that not mean you trusted what she said? And you also mentioned yesterday my reasoning was lame for choosing mixy but everyone’s reasoning is going to be different, I thought my reasons were good enough for me to choose her and thats what I mentioned yesterday as well. I found it pretty weird that you would say you didn’t want to trust anyone that wanted to vote for mixy, who was a wolf.
Agreed. And olive also swayed the vote to BLC > mixed at the end before I swayed it back to mixed.

###lynch olive###

One of our doctors catered Taco Bell and between the burritos and massive amounts of fire and diablo sauce, I have a feeling I'm going to regret tomorrow.

On break, fyi lol.

Reactions: 5 users

Look, posting like this is quite rough
I bet you would not sound so tough
Must be nice not to work
Instead sit there and smirk
As I struggle to call out your bluff
❄❄❄❄
it's hard to describe
what I'm saying, I tried
but think about what I said
get it straight in your head
or at least ask your mentor to guide

Look back at the now dead lupines
Their roles were all covered in slime
My role is not creepy
Doesn't fit with the sneaky
I just don't know how to say it in rhyme
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Ugh take this restriction and shove it
The true bullies must totally love it
That I'm taking the fall
Don't pick on the small
Vote elsewhere, I beg you, rise above it
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Is no one actually considering what I'm saying?
Read past the limericks I'm portraying
read my words
let me be heard
ya'll are being dumb with my slaying
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Last edited:
found it pretty weird that you would say you didn’t want to trust anyone that wanted to vote for mixy, who was a wolf.
YOU'RE MISUNDERSTANDING WHAT IM SAYING
THIS IS RIDICULOUS, LIKE YOURE NOT ACTUALLY PLAYING
TAKE A STEP BACK
BEFORE YOU TALK SMACK
IM GETTING SO FRUSTRATED BY WHAT YOU'RE CLAIMING
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Consider my role before killin
I'm a good guy, I promise! Just chillin
I'm a wintery wizard
Who Kris Kringle met in a blizzard
A true hero, once turned from a villain

The game is so quiet
I thought you were ready to riot
I hear the crickets chirping
no wait that's just Raz usurping
All of the power from the game

Consider my role before killin
I'm a good guy, I promise! Just chillin
I'm a wintery wizard
Who Kris Kringle met in a blizzard
A true hero, once turned from a villain
Just put your role name in the beginning of the line, then you don’t have to rhyme,
And tell us what you have done with your role. Maybe it is verifiable?

Oh limericks, there are a million
where I keep pointing out the villian
But it does me no good
If no one is here to have me be understood
Alas I will be dying in vain

Just put your role name in the beginning of the line, then you don’t have to rhyme,
And tell us what you have done with your role. Maybe it is verifiable?
My ability has not much to show
It's a benign one, don'tcha know
There's not much to prove
About how it was used:
My posts must just mention the snow

I am Winter you see
Oh could it be?
From Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Cold must stick around
my posts, though I am not always so artsy

(and have failed sometimes using cold or ice in my posts)

YOU'RE MISUNDERSTANDING WHAT IM SAYING
THIS IS RIDICULOUS, LIKE YOURE NOT ACTUALLY PLAYING
TAKE A STEP BACK
BEFORE YOU TALK SMACK
IM GETTING SO FRUSTRATED BY WHAT YOU'RE CLAIMING
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

I am playing. I asked what you meant buy this because I found it weird that you would make that statement and I’m legit asking you questions to see if I am considering a waffle or not. You just keep saying the reason I chose my lynch yesterday and today were weak and lame but there’s literally people who have voted on gut feeling alone. Plus I’m not sure what bluff you are trying to call because I’m just stating what seemed strange to me. I chose what stood out to me so I’m not too sure what earth shattering reasons I’m suppose to have? And I’m not talking smack, hence why I asked the questions in my previous post because you weren’t making any sense to me. Chill out

I am playing. I asked what you meant buy this because I found it weird that you would make that statement and I’m legit asking you questions to see if I am considering a waffle or not. You just keep saying the reason I chose my lynch yesterday and today were weak and lame but there’s literally people who have voted on gut feeling alone. Plus I’m not sure what bluff you are trying to call because I’m just stating what seemed strange to me. I chose what stood out to me so I’m not too sure what earth shattering reasons I’m suppose to have? And I’m not talking smack, hence why I asked the questions in my previous post because you weren’t making any sense to me. Chill out
I'm sorry but I'm getting offended
You ask the impossible, til I'm mended
I can't speak my mind
So why not give me some time?
Too easy for my words to be bended
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Last edited:
Why push me so hard on this day?
It's like you don't want me to play :(
You're being so mean
I wish you'd come clean
Or at least wait til this crap goes away
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

I wish you'd just all reconsider
I'm trying so hard, my lip quivers
I might start to cry
If you all let me die
Don't leave me in the cold just to shiver

:cryi: :cryi: :cryi: :cryi:

Oh limericks, there are a million
where I keep pointing out the villian
But it does me no good
If no one is here to have me be understood
Alas I will be dying in vain
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Lynch Olive. Sorry seems to feeling trapped in a corner/frantic. BLC isn't a wolf and you pushed for her yesterday sorry olive! But I hope you play again you're a fun player :)

Lynch Olive. Sorry seems to feeling trapped in a corner/frantic. BLC isn't a wolf and you pushed for her yesterday sorry olive! But I hope you play again you're a fun player :)
Lol I "seemed frantic" because no one was on and I was talking to myself :confused:

Reactions: 3 users
Who can say what will happen
Only the mods know, they're clappin'
Leave me be
Finally free
Yeah, I can finally stop rappin'

Reactions: 13 users
There once was a wolf pup named Olive
Her villanous deeds, too hard to forgive
Her mentor was Pippy
Who is known to be snippy
And is sad no one was fooled by her missives

:arghh:

Reactions: 12 users
It takes a village to raise a wolf cub.

Kudos Pippy for being voted as a wolf by a noob when you weren't even playing

Reactions: 8 users
D10

fire.jpg

There once was a noob named Olive
She tried her best to...ah, you know what, I was never going to be a poet. Better to stick to what I know.

We shuffled out into the snow, eyeing each other with suspicion. We just didn't have the energy for it anymore. This hunt for killers had turned us all into killers ourselves. Who among us hadn't played a part in the death of a friend? Who could say they didn't have innocent blood on their hands?

Perhaps that is why olive's pleas fell on deaf ears. Our hearts just weren't in it anymore. It seemed her fate was sealed from the moment she tried to save that evil Narwhal. Most of us turned aside from her frantic, rhyming shouts. Maybe it was best to put her out of her misery.

We halfheartedly raised our various weapons as night began to fall. Boneless held a tiny cane in his hand and brandished it in Olive's direction. He hit her with it once and she shrunk back. "I'm just Winter, a simple warlock!" she screamed, "I'm Kris Kringle's friend! Please!" But, it was hard to understand her with all the rhyming. He whacked her again.

Rozzie jumped over and kicked at her, knocking her to her knees. Olive lashed out, and for the first time we began to really see her. Yes there was something...wintry about her indeed. But cowgirl stepped forward and shoved Olive away again.

Olive fell into a snow bank, discoloring it with drops of blood that fell from her mouth. She began to chuckle.
"You will all regret this." Sky slapped her right in the face. "Now now, my wolfy friend. Aren't you supposed to be rhyming?" He laughed as she sputtered. Bit of an ass of an elf that guy.

When Olive looked up, it was not the face of a kindly warlock that we saw. No, it was a monster. We shrank back as she stood to her full height. Horns extended from the top of her head, twisting towards the sky. Her feet were hooves and her teeth came down to sharp points. She grabbed a heavy length of chain from around her feet and whipped it towards Rozzie. The little dog yelped and took a couple steps back.

1ac315acc3fe6711c99dcc9fb5113f38.jpg

Now we saw shadowy figures rising up all around the monster. They looked like wolves. They egged her on and snarled at us, gnashing their teeth in our direction. We didn't know what to make of it.

"Do you think the four of you can take me all on your own?" Olive asked, tail swishing in the wind.
"Where the heck is greeney?" someone shouted. We weren't sure who. Maybe it was STL.
"We don't need her!" BLC replied, "Come on. There's only on of this thing, don't give up guys. We're so close!"

We charged. Olive swung her chain wide. It clipped sky across the forehead and she fell, unconscious, to the ground. She then ducked her head and tossed rozzie into the air with her powerful horns. Cowgirl hesitated, and that gave the shadowy wolves enough time to pounce on her. They couldn't hurt her, not really, but she still shrank back in fear. But BLC was not to be dissuaded. He grabbed sky and rozzie from where they had fallen, and they charged again. He watched for an opening, directing the other two to flank the monster and distract her. As Olive swung her chain again, he threw his cane like a spear. It struck her in the eye and lodged itself in her brain.

The shadowy wolves turned and howled, running back to her, but there was nothing they could do. She was gone before she hit the ground.

Dead is @olive. who was Krampus, a wolf who could block if she met her posting requirements.

Villagers win!!

1. @Rozzieray - Olive, the Other Reindeer
  2. @BONELESSCAT - Timothy Cratchit
  3. @Skyerien - Bernard
  4. @cowgirl92 - Spotted Elephant
  5. @greeneyegal92 - Frosty the Snowman
  6. @SummerTheLynx - Burl Ives, NPC
Dead
LetItSnow - Father Christmas
StayingPositive2017 - ???
RedLauren - Max, the Grinch's dog
Lawper - The Christmas Angel
killerleaf - Hermie the elf
SoGryff - Yukon Cornelius
staff_wielder - Ebenezer Scroog
bryndiana.jones - Menorah
Coquette22 - Santa
flameshock - Christmas Spirit
Stella Mudd - Donner
cosmokot - Jack Frost
Greeneyegal92 – Frosty the snowman
Johnnaboo – Mistletoe
LabLuv004 – The abominable snowman
Capri1722 – The grinch
Youngkal - Clarice
Clover the Goldendoodle – Rudolph
MixedAnimals77 – Mr. Narwhal
PotentiallyEvil - Little Cindy Lou Who
Olive - Krampus

Spreadsheet

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users
Manatee/Manator Matchups:

Olive. - PippyPony
jboo - karabou
Capri/hopefuldogtor - finnickthedog
PotentiallyEvil - Mel
flameshock - vmh
Coquette22 - allieh
RedLauren - AM
staff_wielder - JaynaAli
greeneyegal92 - Trilt
Clover the Golden Doodle - Cyndia
BONELESSCAT - Kam (with a post-death LIS)
Skyerien - Mad Jack
Lawper - LyraG
youngkal - BBC
killerleaf - Sporty + Ashgirl
cowgirl92 - nohika
LabLuv004 - genny
bryndiana.jones - Snowy
Rozzieray - katashark
Stella Mudd - Coopah
SoFloGryffindor - kcough + Ski
cosmokot - PBC
MixedAnimals77 - raf2769