-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Melee WW Game Thread-April 2024
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
😬Well I was extremely wrong. Yikes!
What can ya do?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It’s way past my bed time
But I might die tonight so I don’t want to go asleep.
Oh well
Kill me.
Not santy.
Make the good life choice.
I’m obviously being a village powerhouse lolololol
But I might die tonight so I don’t want to go asleep.
Oh well
Kill me.
Not santy.
Make the good life choice.
I’m obviously being a village powerhouse lolololol
@Zenge142 Who did you fight last night?
stagg kind of seems villa to me. Idk, he's out here not making any friends
idk i get the feeling that stagg solves by thinking everyone's a wolf and working backwards. i try to solve by finding villagers. might explain why we butt heads in these games
*Later Stagg and samac start arguing*
Honestly i guessed we were all the same role based on the title, i don't think it's that much of a stretch. i think you and stagg are v/v anyway, so this whole thing between you is just distracting
villagers:
samac
stagg
genny
I dont like this read on genny like at all. Its super free. And also I noted that Stagg was out there heavily sussing their top town read and instead of revoking their claims or anything, they just gave them a tr and were super chill about it.
I think its super likely that one in genny/stagg is a wolf.
Either genny hence why such an easy townread.
Or Stagg and the genny tr was made to enhace/award the wrong read of "Stagg and Samac are V/V"
I was blocked.@Zenge142 Who did you fight last night?
I think Cyndia not reading my claim is probably genuine and a bit clearing.Honestly?
No real idea. It’s just she was less sketchy than others.
And yeah she vibes fine which is a lot compared to others slots rn
Also cyndia/alley was heavily sussed as a w/v interaction both by stagg and zenge which minimum has 1 wolf or I'll eat a shoe
Interesting. That sure toots my ta.I was blocked.
Skill Issue moment. We celebrate those!Well I was extremely wrong. Yikes!
That sure toots my ta.

HEY SHOE EATING IS MY THREAT AND SHORTY IS RUNNING OUT OF SHOESAlso cyndia/alley was heavily sussed as a w/v interaction both by stagg and zenge which minimum has 1 wolf or I'll eat a shoe
To err is to be town. Im willing to trust you PSV
Those who have claimed smackdowns:
samac
Cyndia
(Santy used roleseer- it's super effective!)
alley
Me, right now
Other claims:
genny- nearly killed?
Second attack on Cyndia (this was me, I challenged and beat her)
Zenge- was blocked
No claim unless I missed it:
Stagg
mkg
samac
Cyndia
(Santy used roleseer- it's super effective!)
alley
Me, right now
Other claims:
genny- nearly killed?
Second attack on Cyndia (this was me, I challenged and beat her)
Zenge- was blocked
No claim unless I missed it:
Stagg
mkg
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who’s you fiteThose who have claimed smackdowns:
samac
Cyndia
(Santy used roleseer- it's super effective!)
alley
Me, right now
Other claims:
genny- nearly killed?
Second attack on Cyndia (this was me, I challenged and beat her)
Zenge- was blocked
No claim unless I missed it:
Stagg
mkg
Honestly I think all the fighting stuff is probably a complex fruit vendor situation but we'll see
Submitted action on @Zenge142 glgl
If you are town and have any legacy please put it on thread ily Zenge. If we die together this night and are both town my headcanon is that is because of our engagement meme tbhtbh
If you are town and have any legacy please put it on thread ily Zenge. If we die together this night and are both town my headcanon is that is because of our engagement meme tbhtbh
If everyone is being a perfect angel, assuming there were three wolves:
Wolf a killed Clem
Wolf b attacked and nearly murdered genny
Someone blocked Zenge
This would also mean it is required for there to be a wolf in Stagg/mkg IF no one has lied about their actions, wolves are not fighters, AND it is not possible to submit a fighting action simultaneous with another action.
Wolf a killed Clem
Wolf b attacked and nearly murdered genny
Someone blocked Zenge
This would also mean it is required for there to be a wolf in Stagg/mkg IF no one has lied about their actions, wolves are not fighters, AND it is not possible to submit a fighting action simultaneous with another action.
I’ve given my thoughts. Good luck villageSubmitted action on @Zenge142 glgl
If you are town and have any legacy please put it on thread ily Zenge. If we die together this night and are both town my headcanon is that is because of our engagement meme tbhtbh
Also going to bed, but obviously feeling good about Santy other than his very incorrect read on me.
I fought Clem and won.
Those who have claimed smackdowns:
samac
Cyndia
(Santy used roleseer- it's super effective!)
alley
Me, right now
Other claims:
genny- nearly killed?
Second attack on Cyndia (this was me, I challenged and beat her)
Zenge- was blocked
No claim unless I missed it:
Stagg
mkg
I fought Clem and won.
Cyndia. I thought she was potential scum so I decided to see what would happen if I fought herWho’s you fite
Samac
Alley - Cyndia
Mkg - PSV
genny
Stagg
Zenge
My legacy list for the cred!
Alley - Cyndia
Mkg - PSV
genny
Stagg
Zenge
My legacy list for the cred!
stagg said he fought clemStagg
If everyone is being a perfect angel, assuming there were three wolves:
Wolf a killed Clem
Wolf b attacked and nearly murdered genny
Someone blocked Zenge
This would also mean it is required for there to be a wolf in Stagg/mkg IF no one has lied about their actions, wolves are not fighters, AND it is not possible to submit a fighting action simultaneous with another action.
Also, planning on fighting someone who will hopefully not die tonight so they can confirm tomorrow.
I've included the other fights as those can be verified by both the attacker and the victim. Obviously Clem cannot say whether this occurred or not. But I'll update my list to show your claim.I fought Clem and won.
Those who have claimed smackdowns:
samac
Cyndia
(Santy used roleseer- it's super effective!)
alley
Me, right now
Stagg (claims to have fought Clem on the night of his ultimate KO)
Other claims:
genny- nearly killed?
Second attack on Cyndia (this was me, I challenged and beat her)
Zenge- was blocked
No claim unless I missed it:
mkg
What psv is doing rn is villagey btw and encouraged
If Zenge is telling the truth, there's a ~mystery blocker~ in addition to the powers conferred by Santy's JOAT while the rest of us are presumably functionally vanillagers.
Leave me aloneAlso, planning on fighting someone who will hopefully not die tonight so they can confirm tomorrow.
Could be seen as rolefish maybe but I think the most important role that is the priority kill for scum is already me so wowee (And that there isnt another pr is also a possibility)What psv is doing rn is villagey btw and encouraged
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What psv is doing rn is villagey btw and encouraged
This feels an awful lot like Hannibal, but with wolves instead of SKs, lol.
Leave me alone
Go to your room.
I think most interesting is genny's claim of being nearly killed. It sounds like she was the victim of a single-person attack that carried more power than normal. But why she wouldn't die is curious. I think we can somewhat assume this was a wolfy action; perhaps if a villager had tried to fight genny when she was in such a state, she would've perished, whereas other villagers who've lost two fights have not? Just a theory I'm working with.
If that were so, it'd mean dy was sorta telling the truth about their ability in the sense that the fight was more likely to be lethal. Potentially.
If that were so, it'd mean dy was sorta telling the truth about their ability in the sense that the fight was more likely to be lethal. Potentially.
Petition to refer to this theoretical wolf as The Incapacitator because that is cool as hell.I think most interesting is genny's claim of being nearly killed. It sounds like she was the victim of a single-person attack that carried more power than normal. But why she wouldn't die is curious. I think we can somewhat assume this was a wolfy action; perhaps if a villager had tried to fight genny when she was in such a state, she would've perished, whereas other villagers who've lost two fights have not? Just a theory I'm working with.
If that were so, it'd mean dy was sorta telling the truth about their ability in the sense that the fight was more likely to be lethal. Potentially.
It does make me wonder if Dy's claim they were an extra tough fighter was true. The writeup just says wolf and doesn't have any modifiers so who knows. Maybe if they targetted someone it was RNG if the person would die or be extra wounded or something.I think most interesting is genny's claim of being nearly killed. It sounds like she was the victim of a single-person attack that carried more power than normal. But why she wouldn't die is curious. I think we can somewhat assume this was a wolfy action; perhaps if a villager had tried to fight genny when she was in such a state, she would've perished, whereas other villagers who've lost two fights have not? Just a theory I'm working with.
If that were so, it'd mean dy was sorta telling the truth about their ability in the sense that the fight was more likely to be lethal. Potentially.
you've left out dy, who definitely didn't holsterI've included the other fights as those can be verified by both the attacker and the victim. Obviously Clem cannot say whether this occurred or not. But I'll update my list to show your claim.
Those who have claimed smackdowns:
samac
Cyndia
(Santy used roleseer- it's super effective!)
alley
Me, right now
Stagg (claims to have fought Clem on the night of his ultimate KO)
Other claims:
genny- nearly killed?
Second attack on Cyndia (this was me, I challenged and beat her)
Zenge- was blocked
No claim unless I missed it:
mkg
But for the record, I don't really believe a blocker exists and I think it's more likely Zenge said as such to avoid confessing his action. Perhaps I'm wrong.
Wow, I'm so thrilled with mechanics right now. Zesting my lemons.
Wow, I'm so thrilled with mechanics right now. Zesting my lemons.
Why are you giving credibility to what an outed wolf said when they were trying to claim 3P?I think most interesting is genny's claim of being nearly killed. It sounds like she was the victim of a single-person attack that carried more power than normal. But why she wouldn't die is curious. I think we can somewhat assume this was a wolfy action; perhaps if a villager had tried to fight genny when she was in such a state, she would've perished, whereas other villagers who've lost two fights have not? Just a theory I'm working with.
If that were so, it'd mean dy was sorta telling the truth about their ability in the sense that the fight was more likely to be lethal. Potentially.
I left out dy as there is no way to know what they didyou've left out dy, who definitely didn't holster
I knew it made no sense for them to holsteryou've left out dy, who definitely didn't holster
The best lies are often half-truthsWhy are you giving credibility to what an outed wolf said when they were trying to claim 3P?
i'm sorry, did you just say dy was telling the truth?I think most interesting is genny's claim of being nearly killed. It sounds like she was the victim of a single-person attack that carried more power than normal. But why she wouldn't die is curious. I think we can somewhat assume this was a wolfy action; perhaps if a villager had tried to fight genny when she was in such a state, she would've perished, whereas other villagers who've lost two fights have not? Just a theory I'm working with.
If that were so, it'd mean dy was sorta telling the truth about their ability in the sense that the fight was more likely to be lethal. Potentially.
and it's none of your business why i didn't die.
I'm not necessarily giving it credibility. I'm theorizing on how genny's "injury" could've happened and what that might mean for subsequent nights. Not that dy was intentionally telling us about their role (or perhaps a packmate's roles?) but a way to tell a plausible half-truth.Why are you giving credibility to what an outed wolf said when they were trying to claim 3P?
I mean, if we’re calling an NK a half-truth, sure…I knew it made no sense for them to holster
The best lies are often half-truths
Dy died and now they ded.I left out dy as there is no way to know what they did
To Do List for tomorrow:
re-read Zenge's posts, especially the one about MKG
Look at PSV's posts
Look at Stagg's posts
Figure out why Cyndia still seems so wolfy to me
re-read Zenge's posts, especially the one about MKG
Look at PSV's posts
Look at Stagg's posts
Figure out why Cyndia still seems so wolfy to me
...oh, well, I've been operating under the assumption that the attack itself maimed you due to reasons specific to the attacker and that's what I've been speculating about for quite a while.i'm sorry, did you just say dy was telling the truth?
and it's none of your business why i didn't die.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dy could've fought someone and another wolf did the NK. The extra strong fighter role could've been partially real or was completely made upI mean, if we’re calling an NK a half-truth, sure…
Unless they did holster because another wolf did the kill. Either way, they’re a ded woof, so kind of irrelevant now.I mean, if we’re calling an NK a half-truth, sure…
Last edited:
I just realized that here on SDN we dont have full flips.
So just so there isnt any mech confusion about wether I had or not a gun or shooted with it. I do not have a gun (sadly)
But its always fun to fake to have one and feel threatening u.u
I can only trust my fists here
So just so there isnt any mech confusion about wether I had or not a gun or shooted with it. I do not have a gun (sadly)
But its always fun to fake to have one and feel threatening u.u
I can only trust my fists here
Sometimes we do. Sometimes wolf or 3p flips will leave some info out if it could hurt their wincon.I just realized that here on SDN we dont have full flips.
Night 2 closed, results and writeup pending
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K