-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Melee WW Game Thread-April 2024
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Fists of fury?I just realized that here on SDN we dont have full flips.
So just so there isnt any mech confusion about wether I had or not a gun or shooted with it. I do not have a gun (sadly)
But its always fun to fake to have one and feel threatening u.u
I can only trust my fists here
Enlightened fists?
life is happening. Writing the writeup now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Night 2
A quiet evening. Some things happened.
But, as most important, who isn’t among us?
Dead is @samac who was a Village Fighter.
It is now Day 3! Vote to remove someone. Vote/Yeet closes at 10pm Eastern/9pm Central/7pm Pacific, TOMORROW, Thursday, 4/18/24.
8 players remain
Roster:
2. @Cyndia
4. @Santygrass
6. @genny
7. @alleycat03
(7)9. @Stagg737
10. @potentialsheltervet
11. @mkg323
12. @Zenge142
Dead:
8. @Ms Procrastinator - Village Fighter
3. @Clem J - Village Fighter
5. @dyachei - WOLF
1. @samac - Village Fighter
A quiet evening. Some things happened.
But, as most important, who isn’t among us?
Dead is @samac who was a Village Fighter.
It is now Day 3! Vote to remove someone. Vote/Yeet closes at 10pm Eastern/9pm Central/7pm Pacific, TOMORROW, Thursday, 4/18/24.
8 players remain
Roster:
2. @Cyndia
4. @Santygrass
6. @genny
7. @alleycat03
(7)9. @Stagg737
10. @potentialsheltervet
11. @mkg323
12. @Zenge142
Dead:
8. @Ms Procrastinator - Village Fighter
3. @Clem J - Village Fighter
5. @dyachei - WOLF
1. @samac - Village Fighter
Day 3 Vote Tally:
mkg (1) - Zenge
1/8
Vote closes at 10pm 4/18/24 (~36 hours)
mkg (1) - Zenge
1/8
Vote closes at 10pm 4/18/24 (~36 hours)
lol okYeet MKG
Good luck with that, talk to PSV in woof chat maybe you can get her to vote for me too 🥰
You’re fuzzy and you know itlol ok
Who’s in your goon squad?Good luck with that, talk to PSV in woof chat maybe you can get her to vote for me too 🥰
How did you know I need to shave my armpits???You’re fuzzy and you know it
Hmmmm, kind of interesting that Samac was killed and not Santy, but not completely unexpected I guess.
I tried to fight Alley last night but was informed by a referee that she was unable to fight. Nothing else happened with me per write up.
Vote Zenge
Want to get that out there, but still need to re-examine people this cycle (Zenge again, mkg, psv).
I tried to fight Alley last night but was informed by a referee that she was unable to fight. Nothing else happened with me per write up.
Vote Zenge
Want to get that out there, but still need to re-examine people this cycle (Zenge again, mkg, psv).
It’s santy 100% /sWho’s in your goon squad?
SAMACS NOT HERE SO I GUESS ITS MY JOB TO USE CAPS
YEET ZENGE
YEET ZENGE
can confirm that someone tried to fight me last night and I had to forfeitHmmmm, kind of interesting that Samac was killed and not Santy, but not completely unexpected I guess.
I tried to fight Alley last night but was informed by a referee that she was unable to fight. Nothing else happened with me per write up.
Vote Zenge
Want to get that out there, but still need to re-examine people this cycle (Zenge again, mkg, psv).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That /s is suspicious AF.It’s santy 100% /s
Implying we might actually have good reason to think you’re not joking and felt the need to /s it to clarify.
Guilty conscious?
No it’s for the old people to show sarcasmThat /s is suspicious AF.
Implying we might actually have good reason to think you’re not joking and felt the need to /s it to clarify.
Guilty conscious?
I understand what it means.No it’s for the old people to show sarcasm
The fact that you felt the need to use it at all indicates you admit there’s reason for people to think it might not be sarcasm.
You’ve been floating all game. The sussiest of Sussy Bakkas
It’s not that deep but do what you gotta do to feel like you went down fighting dudeI understand what it means.
The fact that you felt the need to use it at all indicates you admit there’s reason for people to think it might not be sarcasm.
You’ve been floating all game. The sussiest of Sussy Bakkas
Look if people want to vote me out that’s fine. But when I flip village, if people don’t immediately turn around and yeet MKG I’m going to lose my mind.
I laid out how she’s clearly floating by, and actively sowing doubt and paranoia. She’s not playing in a pro village way.
Read my MKG ISO! Do your own ISO!
MKG is NOT town!!!
I laid out how she’s clearly floating by, and actively sowing doubt and paranoia. She’s not playing in a pro village way.
Read my MKG ISO! Do your own ISO!
MKG is NOT town!!!
###yeet zenge###Look if people want to vote me out that’s fine. But when I flip village, if people don’t immediately turn around and yeet MKG I’m going to lose my mind.
I laid out how she’s clearly floating by, and actively sowing doubt and paranoia. She’s not playing in a pro village way.
Read my MKG ISO! Do your own ISO!
MKG is NOT town!!!
You are, once again, the bad crowd I fell in with.Look if people want to vote me out that’s fine. But when I flip village, if people don’t immediately turn around and yeet MKG I’m going to lose my mind.
I laid out how she’s clearly floating by, and actively sowing doubt and paranoia. She’s not playing in a pro village way.
Read my MKG ISO! Do your own ISO!
MKG is NOT town!!!
You realize once I’m yoten you’re next right?You are, once again, the bad crowd I fell in with.
Have your fun while it lasts because when village sees I was telling the truth the pitchforks are coming for you
mkg is townier than Zenge methinks
I can almost hear octaves on thisLook if people want to vote me out that’s fine. But when I flip village, if people don’t immediately turn around and yeet MKG I’m going to lose my mind.
I laid out how she’s clearly floating by, and actively sowing doubt and paranoia. She’s not playing in a pro village way.
Read my MKG ISO! Do your own ISO!
MKG is NOT town!!!
And that should tell you who’s actually village and who’s a wolf!mkg is townier than Zenge methinks
We both have similar playstyles. We’re super wolfy when we’re town and super towny when we’re wolfing.
If I’m the wolfy one and she’s towny it’s because I’m village and she’s lying!
Alabama plsI can almost hear octaves on this
What about a voice crack for emphasis on mkg is NOT town!!I can almost hear octaves on this
And that should tell you who’s actually village and who’s a wolf!
We both have similar playstyles. We’re super wolfy when we’re town and super towny when we’re wolfing.
If I’m the wolfy one and she’s towny it’s because I’m village and she’s lying!
You know it’s true though
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WELL YOU SEE ITS BECAUSE@mkg323 Why did you kill Samac last night?
Let’s start with that
👯♀️🫂🔠🤺👉🐺🙋♂️🔫💥💥👻🪦👱♀️🎉
🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟
Dancers Hug Letters Fencing, Pointing to Wolf, Question Gun, Bang Bang Ghost Grave, Woman Party BugsWELL YOU SEE ITS BECAUSE
👯♀️🫂🔠🤺👉🐺🙋♂️🔫💥💥👻🪦👱♀️🎉
🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟
:hmmyes:
Why didnt you kill me Zenge smh
I blame dubs for not giving me a gun.
I Rb'ed Zenge thinking that while under shooting threat they dont care about being tracked and do the kill. That wasnt the case it seems
I Rb'ed Zenge thinking that while under shooting threat they dont care about being tracked and do the kill. That wasnt the case it seems
Fine Santy. Just vote me and get it over with.Why didnt you kill me Zenge smh
I’m as village as the day is long.
No one’s even considering the merits of my case.
Looking forward to the truth coming out
And that should tell you who’s actually village and who’s a wolf!
We both have similar playstyles. We’re super wolfy when we’re town and super towny when we’re wolfing.
If I’m the wolfy one and she’s towny it’s because I’m village and she’s lying!
I laughed, I'll give that to you
Okay Santy.I laughed, I'll give that to you
I want people to actually ISO MKG and tell me what content she’s legitimately produced and if you think she’s actually playing in a pro village way.
It’s not that hard to do an ISO. Her’s is quick. It’s mostly fluff.
MKG is a WOLF!
It’s not that hard to do an ISO. Her’s is quick. It’s mostly fluff.
MKG is a WOLF!
Zenge, did anything happen to you last night?
I was once again blocked.Zenge, did anything happen to you last night?
How terrifically fascinating.I was once again blocked.
What makes you sure you were blocked?
This time at least I can confirm that, I blocked themHow terrifically fascinating.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's on my to do list but I gotta watch approximately 12 lectures firstI want people to actually ISO MKG and tell me what content she’s legitimately produced and if you think she’s actually playing in a pro village way.
It’s not that hard to do an ISO. Her’s is quick. It’s mostly fluff.
MKG is a WOLF!
N1 I think no one claims to have blocked them and I heavily doubtb there is another villa blocker who out of nowhere blocked Zenge n1 or something
Indeed. I think there's a wolf blocker.N1 I think no one claims to have blocked them and I heavily doubtb there is another villa blocker who out of nowhere blocked Zenge n1 or something
I tried to fight MKG and KD said I wasn’t able to, and Santy saying I was blocked put the pieces togetherWhat makes you sure you were blocked?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K