Lucky 7777777 WW Game Thread-Non Champs April 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Scumlean

Mel
Mkg

Scum

Stagg
And now they're all dead. It's too perfect.

Members don't see this ad.

i have a really hard time with endgame because i start to doubt everything i've ever known. like i want to believe you're village because you did sound different this game than last game, but i also felt like you kind of unraveled last game in a way that i usually don't expect from your wolf game just because your team had that unfortunate red check so early. so i don't think what you've done and said so far is outside your wolf range if you're solo wolfing, particularly given past performances as 3P.

but then i look at santy and i didn't like his push on mel, and he's clearly wrong about me and the intensity of that push is making me question whether it's wolfy rather than a villager caught in a tunnel. after yesterday, i wouldn't think santy would push zenge or dubz, so it would make sense to target me for misyeet. but i also keep going back to the strong village vibe he had d1 even with the bad push on mel, the tone felt right. and the way he evolved on dubz today seems more villagey too.

@genny after making this post have you felt better about zenge or worse about me?

Members don't see this ad :)
All according to keikaku.

When Stagg appears maybe I'll be reminded how lucky I felt when voting him who know (???)
I knew there was an actual post that made me think that Santy thought I was serious about voting for Mel or Stagg, and might have intentionally been dangling those votes. This is that post.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
And I already had your location and was with the knife in my hand! You would've been the easiest nightkill to make yet you're alive.

Lock clear villa to me your honor

• Haha
I was really expecting this post to get more laughs tbh
Not from you, Santy.

I was just amused at wolf!Zenge being accused of shenanigans because dinner aligned with EOD again. The first time was a while back.

Anyway...that's all irrelephant

Oh wow but he actually did it?
I have never been opposed to voting for a pack mate in an outted post seering situation

• Care
It is an issue because its not me !!

I think the nk wether it was stagg or genny is something I'd never do as wolf because thats not how I work but its wifom trying to argue it now (?)

Anyways its not me skill issue
Aha! You started it!

• Wow
Is it bad that my memory is so bad that I couldn't even remember that Santy started (with multiple posts) the conversation about the kills and how they were so weird and bad for everyone and got us down that WIFOM road to begin with?

It was like, yesterday.

wizard of oz dorothy GIF

Aha! You started it!
"Wether it was stagg or genny" wtf I was on drugs at that time wowee.

I think at SoD I had the ray of hope of maybe someone claiming vig to have a lock clear in the f4 but that didnt happen

• Haha
The issue I have if its you, is simply why not kill me on the night tbh.

And its not Zenge

@Zenge142 @genny one of you killed mkg? Or were the both kill from scum?

It is an issue because its not me !!

I think the nk wether it was stagg or genny is something I'd never do as wolf because thats not how I work but its wifom trying to argue it now (?)

Anyways its not me skill issue

genny was voting Stagg yesterday, Idt scum!genny kills them either? Hmmmm

What are those kills even really. I could've seen myself yeeting either of them today lol
Smh this is all your fault

Smh this is all your fault
I mean I did say it was wifom trying to argue for 'the I wouldn't have killed them' stuff.

But also then I'd said I wouldnt see genny making the stagg kill.

And now Im voting genny, while believing actually that the stagg kill points to genny (If genny was villa there was more value in leaving theam both alive or killing only genny and not stagg).

So at the end is just skill issue on my part and doing any good work setting me up if I wanted to yeet genny at the end there tbh

Like, killing someone random like stagg or mkg which was someone I was sussing in thread before villas with threadpull like zenge or you because you said I was fine its... Super bad imo
If Santy is the wolf this post is very funny

I mean I did say it was wifom trying to argue for 'the I wouldn't have killed them' stuff.

But also then I'd said I wouldnt see genny making the stagg kill.

And now Im voting genny, while believing actually that the stagg kill points to genny (If genny was villa there was more value in leaving theam both alive or killing only genny and not stagg).

So at the end is just skill issue on my part and doing any good work setting me up if I wanted to yeet genny at the end there tbh
WIFOM'd your way around to the other WIFOM

Also I just want to note that my progression this game has been

1. I feel lucky Stagg is scum lets vote there!!,
2. Sus Mel and vote them
3. At EoD reassess and sus mkg

Those 3 slots I have voted. One eas yeeted and flipped villa. The other two sus I did were nked .

The scum just wanted to highlight my skill issue, rude
Ok but

Imagine scum!Santy

Doing this
And then pointing it out
Like this
I mean that's just too funny

Ok but

Imagine scum!Santy

Doing this
And then pointing it out
Like this
I mean that's just too funny

Ok but

You should know that apart of the 'funny' argument is legit bad scumming from my part if it were true

Hey @Zenge142 can you talk about your current reads on each of us outside of the night kill WIFOM? I feel like that's where most of your focus has been today (unless I missed and/or have forgotten other posts, which is plausible) and I kinda want to discard that stuff.

Idk if there is a easy way to see the WW games I played here, I think I played as scum two or three but just want to see the receipts of who I tend to kill first.

I know I killed samac like 2 or 3 times ehehehe

And the time I didnt do it was because they were my partner :^)

• Haha
Honest to God still trying to figure out why a wolf!Santy would be so persistent in trying to convince me to come around to a village read on Zenge. Enough to pull the post from the last game for me to read. Just...why?

Honest to God still trying to figure out why a wolf!Santy would be so persistent in trying to convince me to come around to a village read on Zenge. Enough to pull the post from the last game for me to read. Just...why?

It was for sanity check purposes , at least if Zenge ends up being the wolf (which I doubt) I can hold you up accountable of at least agreeing with my read

• Angry
And that's why the NKA is all WIFOM

Much as I insist, and I truly do, that I would not in my current relationship with wolfing put myself in this situation...

I would be tempted. And probably none of you should believe I wouldn't do it. I've probably done worse things.

Hey @Zenge142 can you talk about your current reads on each of us outside of the night kill WIFOM? I feel like that's where most of your focus has been today (unless I missed and/or have forgotten other posts, which is plausible) and I kinda want to discard that stuff.
@Zenge142 ahem