-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWild WWedding Afterparty Game Thread - A Pipsy & Jbooze Production
Started by PippyPony
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
~~~~~~
Normally I would ask players to move massive gif pissing contests to the sign up thread, but it seems theme-appropriate to have an unfocused, mildly competitive, sexual tension-filled ****show of a gif blast every once in a while.
Carry on.
*waves hand encouragingly to minions*
~~~~~~
Normally I would ask players to move massive gif pissing contests to the sign up thread, but it seems theme-appropriate to have an unfocused, mildly competitive, sexual tension-filled ****show of a gif blast every once in a while.
Carry on.
*waves hand encouragingly to minions*
~~~~~~
~~~~~~
Normally I would ask players to move massive gif pissing contests to the sign up thread, but it seems theme-appropriate to have an unfocused, mildly competitive, sexual tension-filled ****show of a gif blast every once in a while.
Carry on.
*waves hand encouragingly to minions*
~~~~~~
I'm sorry but I'm going to be a wallflower party pooper. Someone tag me when this thread isn't filled with off topic stuff. It's not worth me spending my time trying to dig through it all. No idea where the vote is so I'll stay on my vote. Maybe it will be better D2
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Come back!I'm sorry but I'm going to be a wallflower party pooper. Someone tag me when this thread isn't filled with off topic stuff. It's not worth me spending my time trying to dig through it all. No idea where the vote is so I'll stay on my vote. Maybe it will be better D2
The gifs only lasted for a few posts (minus cheezit)
Tally is here
Day 1 UNOfficial Because Dubz sucks at tallying Tally.
PBC (3) - Coffee?, SAR, Dubz
AM (2) - , genny, dolphin
Cray (1) - Bryndi
cheezit () -
lawp (3) - cray, Mixalot, coop
coop (2) - kara, Paws
karabou (3) - AM, Lawper, Mel
allie () -
kal (1) - MOOSE
Dubz () -
Sporty (1) - DVMD
DVMD (1) - Sporty
Pippy (1) - capri
capri () -
Coffee (1) - allie
A three vote three way???
19/22 votes
Lynch close 10pm EST (~4.5 hrs remaining)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...As you dance away to Sigala's ecstatic dance-pop celebration of that sweet sweet lovin, you suddenly start feeling the music in your soul, lifting your spirits higher...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...As you dance away to Sigala's ecstatic dance-pop celebration of that sweet sweet lovin, you suddenly start feeling the music in your soul, lifting your spirits higher...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What does it mean...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Over the sound system, the DJ? starts mixing in a new track...
...the lyrics seem to speak to you somehow...
KEEP THAT DANCE FLOOR GOING STRONG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So who's ready for some D1 conspiracy theories?
I was pretty sure when this was posted that the ? (bolded above) was not there, and fortunately @WildZoo was kind enough to quote this post immediately afterwards showing that the ? was indeed edited in.
There can't have been a role thief using their role this early right? Not sure what else would explain it…
Come back!
The gifs only lasted for a few posts (minus cheezit)
Tally is here
Maybe I'll return in a few hours but after the day I had, don't know if I'll have the energy or be awake. Tomorrow will be better for thinking
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I hadn't considered that the playlist was role-based (seemed like it was more mod mechanics) so wouldn't jump to role thief...but it is odd. The line about the lyrics wasn't there originally either.So who's ready for some D1 conspiracy theories?
I was pretty sure when this was posted that the ? (bolded above) was not there, and fortunately @WildZoo was kind enough to quote this post immediately afterwards showing that the ? was indeed edited in.
There can't have been a role thief using their role this early right? Not sure what else would explain it…
****Maybe I'll return in a few hours but after the day I had, don't know if I'll have the energy or be awake. Tomorrow will be better for thinking
I’m sorry you had a long and less than pleasant day, I hope it gets better 😍
****
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I LIVE FOR THE A P P L A U S E
Put your hands up make em touch make it real loud make it real loud put your hands up make em touch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I LIVE FOR THE A P P L A U S E
A P P L A U S E
A P P L A U S E
By applauding each other's dance moves and pumping up the crowd
~ in the form of reaching 100 collective likes on player posts ~
you have jointly unlocked a
~GAME WIDE BONUS~
ABILITIES AND FUTURE BONUSES ARE UNLOCKED
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
PMs with details for affected players will be sent shortly
~ in the form of reaching 100 collective likes on player posts ~
you have jointly unlocked a
~GAME WIDE BONUS~
ABILITIES AND FUTURE BONUSES ARE UNLOCKED
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
PMs with details for affected players will be sent shortly
Put your hands up make em touch make it real loud make it real loud put your hands up make em touch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think this is the first time I've been rewarded for like-farming/****posting!
~~~~~~~~
@johnnaboo and I like to encourage bad behavior 😏
~~~~~~~~
I think this is the first time I've been rewarded for like-farming/****posting!
![]()
@johnnaboo and I like to encourage bad behavior 😏
~~~~~~~~
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Omg. This is a dream come true.
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
(not really. serious mod note: this bonus was generated by all players as a reward for making the game fun for others and appreciating each other in the form of Likes 🙂 )@johnnaboo and I like to encourage bad behavior 😏
~~~~~~~~
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lol @CoffeeQuestionMark water u doin
~~~~~~~~
(not really. serious mod note: this bonus was generated by all players as a reward for making the game fun for others and appreciating each other in the form of Likes 🙂 )
~~~~~~~~
Sent you my paypal email, I prefer all my bonuses in cash. [emoji8]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
I'm assuming you prefer people bring $1 bills for that?Sent you my paypal email, I prefer all my bonuses in cash. [emoji8]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
~~~~~~~~
100 likes is good is 200 better?Lol @CoffeeQuestionMark water u doin
~~~~~~~
I'm assuming you prefer people bring $1 bills for that?
~~~~~~~~
Make it rain baby!!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
You all lose the internets. This is clearly the best dance video ever and I can't believe no one has posted it:
unlynch AM
lynch tarty
lynch tarty
Day 1 UNOfficial Because Dubz sucks at tallying Tally.
PBC (3) - Coffee?, SAR, Dubz
AM (1) - dolphin
Cray (1) - Bryndi
cheezit () -
lawp (3) - cray, Mixalot, coop
coop (2) - kara, Paws
karabou (3) - AM, Lawper, Mel
allie () -
kal (1) - MOOSE
Dubz () -
Sporty (1) - DVMD
DVMD (1) - Sporty
Pippy (1) - capri
capri () -
Coffee (1) - allie
tarty (1) - genny
A three vote three way???
19/22 votes
Lynch close 10pm EST (~2.5 hrs remaining)
PBC (3) - Coffee?, SAR, Dubz
AM (1) - dolphin
Cray (1) - Bryndi
cheezit () -
lawp (3) - cray, Mixalot, coop
coop (2) - kara, Paws
karabou (3) - AM, Lawper, Mel
allie () -
kal (1) - MOOSE
Dubz () -
Sporty (1) - DVMD
DVMD (1) - Sporty
Pippy (1) - capri
capri () -
Coffee (1) - allie
tarty (1) - genny
A three vote three way???
19/22 votes
Lynch close 10pm EST (~2.5 hrs remaining)
100 likes is good is 200 better?
But what if 200 likes does nothing or unlocks something bad? Idk I feel like when obvious reward is given, milking it for more very quickly is not always a good idea. Plus it's a Pippy made game so that wouldn't be out of the question.
Or I'm just tinfoiling way too early over here
If she wants to reward us for having fun why would we be punished for the same reason?But what if 200 likes does nothing or unlocks something bad? Idk I feel like when obvious reward is given, milking it for more very quickly is not always a good idea. Plus it's a Pippy made game so that wouldn't be out of the question.
Or I'm just tinfoiling way too early over here
To quote DubzIf she wants to reward us for having fun why would we be punished for the same reason?
"For the lulz"
~~~~~~~~~~~
MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:
@PrincessButterCup pre-gamed too hard and had to be taken home.
Everyone welcome @LadyOtheFarm who will be subbing for PBC!
Dance on!
~~~~~~~~~~~
MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:
@PrincessButterCup pre-gamed too hard and had to be taken home.
Everyone welcome @LadyOtheFarm who will be subbing for PBC!
Dance on!
~~~~~~~~~~~
What? [emoji52] Hmm....~~~~~~~~~~~
MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:
@PrincessButterCup pre-gamed too hard and had to be taken home.
Everyone welcome @LadyOtheFarm who will be subbing for PBC!
Dance on!
![]()
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:
@PrincessButterCup pre-gamed too hard and had to be taken home.
Everyone welcome @LadyOtheFarm who will be subbing for PBC!
Dance on!
![]()
~~~~~~~~~~~
why did you use yellow font color for mod announcement 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
~~~~~
~~~~~
PBC requested to be subbed out; LoTF was the first on the waiting list.What? [emoji52] Hmm....
~~~~~
unlynch tarty
lynch lotf
lynch lotf
~~~~~~~~
(not really. serious mod note: this bonus was generated by all players as a reward for making the game fun for others and appreciating each other in the form of Likes 🙂 )
~~~~~~~~
My like policy - must be in some way contain good content (subjective to my whims). You can easily add gifs/videos to good content containing posts without cluttering the thread. May give likes for those taking off-topic stuff to sign-ups (although guessing probably won't count for our like total)
Now I've got some food and a cider making me Happy, I suppose I'll wade through everything
unlynch coop
while I think, read, and digest
unlynch tarty
lynch lotf
Why the switch?
Why not?Why the switch?
Maybe tonight she became...What?Hmm....![]()
Princess Booty Call?
How rude! I just got to join the party!unlynch tarty
lynch lotf
Cause she's rude.Why the switch?
Why not?
I don't know. Was just wondering if there was a reason behind it.
~~~~~~~~~~~why did you use yellow font color for mod announcement 🙁
Because I felt like it 😛
~~~~~~~~~~~
Someone's got to do some lynching around here, we can't just dance around all night.I don't know. Was just wondering if there was a reason behind it.
Pick someone else
@StayingPositive2017 - more people have checked in now. Are you sticking with coop?
@capri1722 you going to stick with pippy?
I did comment on having lynch protection reminding me of 3 WWorlds. Also please don't let anyone make you feel like you can't be you when you play. Please continue to ask your questions and don't go silent. If it starts to get to you, just remind people that This is Me
any reason for the switch?
@capri1722 you going to stick with pippy?
Lynch Kara
for the Three Worlds-esque ending I suffered through
I did comment on having lynch protection reminding me of 3 WWorlds. Also please don't let anyone make you feel like you can't be you when you play. Please continue to ask your questions and don't go silent. If it starts to get to you, just remind people that This is Me
Unlynch AM
Lynch Kara
![]()
any reason for the switch?
Can we just keep it as a four way tie?? I think that would be fun
Agreed
Encouraging a tie? Do you think all those involved in the tie are/were wolfy?
Lynch Kara
why?
I hadn't considered that the playlist was role-based (seemed like it was more mod mechanics) so wouldn't jump to role thief...but it is odd. The line about the lyrics wasn't there originally either.
Could be a role where Pippy gave a playlist of songs to pick or it's just her way of hinting how to unlock things?
If she wants to reward us for having fun why would we be punished for the same reason?
If village gains something, what do the wolves gain or have to counter it? plus Pippy just wants to make this The Greatest Show
alright, I think that's enough music from me for today. Who knows if there'll be more from me later
Guys i have been detained by a bouncer which has appeared to have done nothing. 😕
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry, just catching up. I'm supposed to be milking goats.Who should we be looking at instead?
So far it sounds like everyone is having too much fun to give much away.
Kara has a music post restriction? Was it someone else earlier?
I was wondering about potential musical roles (chairs) going on.
I know that the like bonus gave me something that I would like to use. If I got a bonus, what did the wolves get?
Sorry, just catching up. I'm supposed to be milking goats.
So far it sounds like everyone is having too much fun to give much away.
Kara has a music post restriction? Was it someone else earlier?
I was wondering about potential musical roles (chairs) going on.
I know that the like bonus gave me something that I would like to use. If I got a bonus, what did the wolves get?
No post restriction. Just adding some fun to my posts
@MixedAnimals77 where are your thoughts? You going to stick with lawpy?
Only responding cuz you tagged me. My wife STUPIDLY decided to pull out our kitchen sink and counter top and has gotten it stuck. I am juggling a screaming child and trying to help her. I am NOT able to keep up with thread tonight, I am very sorry.@StayingPositive2017 - more people have checked in now. Are you sticking with coop?
@capri1722 you going to stick with pippy?
I did comment on having lynch protection reminding me of 3 WWorlds. Also please don't let anyone make you feel like you can't be you when you play. Please continue to ask your questions and don't go silent. If it starts to get to you, just remind people that This is Me
any reason for the switch?
Last I read, coop was trying to make ties which helps no one but the wolves on D1 so I'm fine to leave my vote
No post restriction. Just adding some fun to my posts
@MixedAnimals77 where are your thoughts? You going to stick with lawpy?
also was an example of how you can still add off topic things to your posts without cluttering the thread
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K