WWild WWedding Afterparty Game Thread - A Pipsy & Jbooze Production

Started by PippyPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1 Official ~ I-I-I-I feel something so right, doing the wrong thing ~ Lynch Tally

LoTF (1) - SAR
AM (1) - dolphin
Cray (2) - Bryndi, yk
cheezit () -
lawp (1) - coop
coop () -
karabou (1) - LoTF
allie () -
kal (2) - MOOSE, Paws
Dubz () -
Sporty (1) - DVMD
DVMD (1) - Sporty
Pippy (1) - capri
capri (5) - Mel, AM, coffeebean, genny, dubz
Coffee (4) - allie, Mixy, Lawpy, cray
Tarty () -
SAR (1) - Kara

@capri1722 you are in the lead

~Everything that kills me makes me feel alive~

21/22 votes
Lynch close 10pm EST (5 MINUTES REMAINING)

~Lately I've been I've been losing sleep, dreaming about the things that we could be~
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Check your votes...I am a tender new mod and this was aptly described as a ****show

Day 1 Official ~ I-I-I-I feel something so right, doing the wrong thing ~ Lynch Tally


LoTF (1) - SAR
AM (1) - dolphin
Cray (2) - Bryndi, yk
cheezit () -
lawp (1) - coop
coop () -
karabou (1) - LoTF
allie () -
kal (2) - MOOSE, Paws
Dubz () -
Sporty (1) - DVMD
DVMD (1) - Sporty
Pippy (1) - capri
capri (6) - Mel, AM, coffeebean, genny, dubz, lawper
Coffee (3) - allie, Mixy, cray
Tarty () -
SAR (1) - Kara

@capri1722 you are in the lead

~Everything that kills me makes me feel alive~

21/22 votes missing: @tartesos
Lynch closed

~Lately I've been I've been losing sleep, dreaming about the things that we could be~
 
Update:
I have no kitchen sink, we haven't bought one yet, the table saw for the angle cut isn't big enough for the new countertop, and she just realized she wants to tile a backsplash. FML lol.
IMG_20180728_222216171_LL.jpg


*Closes eyes*
*whispers to self: I know I love you for a reason, I just can't remember right now*
 
Update:
I have no kitchen sink, we haven't bought one yet, the table saw for the angle cut isn't big enough for the new countertop, and she just realized she wants to tile a backsplash. FML lol.View attachment 238060

*Closes eyes*
*whispers to self: I know I love you for a reason, I just can't remember right now*
******
Tiling a backsplash is actually quite fun
******
 
Update:
I have no kitchen sink, we haven't bought one yet, the table saw for the angle cut isn't big enough for the new countertop, and she just realized she wants to tile a backsplash. FML lol.

*Closes eyes*
*whispers to self: I know I love you for a reason, I just can't remember right now*
Could be worse. You could be trying to turn a basement powder room into a 3/4 bath. Ask me how I know this. 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
_____________________________________

Day 1 Lynch
​
So baby don't worry, you are my only
You won't be lonely, even if the sky is falling down
You'll be my only, no need to worry
Baby are you down down down down down
​
​
Every great party has a few basic prerequisites:

Good friends, awesome music, late night munchies, a GO BIG OR GO HOME mentality...and someone to make sure you're going to be all good when it's time to head home at the end of the night.

After all, you know that Uber's GPS isn't always the greatest -- and last time you tried to walk home, you ended up on your ex's doorstep banging the door and yelling "I HAVE A PIZZA HERE DOES THAT CHANGE ANYTHING" until he finally gave up and let you in. Yeah, ouch.

Probably better to ask your ever-faithful BFF to DD. She's got your back, always. She's the best.
​
...Probably can't drink that oversized Long Island Iced Tea you got her as a thank you for driving, though. It's ok, she knows you tried. *Pat pat*.

You have lynched @capri1722, The DD

Vanilla Village UPGRADED to DEATHPROOFER who could fully protect one player from death each cycle.



_____________________________________​


Up To Some Shenanigans

1. @WildZoo - Wubba dub dubz
2. @Melchizedek - "The one with the only normal name on the list"
3. @Animal Midwife - AM's wolf meta
4. @Crayola227 - Cray cray
5. @SARdoghandler - SARdines are salty so the salt is justified
6. @bryndiana.jones - bryndiana in the house
7. @Karabiner13 - Ka-razybiner13
8. @CoffeeQuestionMark - Alcohol?
9. @Lawper - Drunk Lawpy
10. @StayingPositive2017 - Get your Paws off me
11. @allieh8607 - Allie oop
12. @youngkal - youngKal-eidoscope
13. @LadyOtheFarm - the artist formerly known as Princess B.C.
14. @SportPonies - Sporty Spice
15. @DVMDream - Na'Vi's bitch
16. @MixedAnimals77 - Sir Mixalot
17. @capri1722 - sunrise capri sun
18. @Miranda Senft - I find this to be aMOOSEing
19. @Coopah - Coopa Troopa
20. @dolphin106258 - Dolphin dive
21. @genny - genny I got your number
22. @tartesos - tarty

Crashed for the Night
17. @capri1722 , The DD - Deathproofer

Pub Crawl Coordinators
@PippyPony
@johnnaboo
It is now NIGHT ONE.
_________________​
 
Last edited:
the planning helps, because as you know, as soon as you get that sink out, all of a sudden you realize all the other things to do "while we're at it" and before you know it you're getting new cabinets too
*****
Also new appliances and since the cabinets and appliances are out, might as well be redoing the floors too. And we’re gonna need to change the paint color to go with the cabinets and floors now as well. And since the kitchen is different colors, now we need new dishes to go with the new kitchen
*****
 
Didn't feel it was necessary to switch to capri once she took the lead. A tie is what I wanted to avoid in this situation.
except you switching to Coffee created a tie between capri and coffee.
given what you quoted here not really seeing what your problem is Cheezit
What I'm pointing out is that Mixy said that she could be convinced to vote for capri, while placing a vote for coffee. I gave reason to vote for capri, and she stuck to her coffee vote. I want to know why.
 
except you switching to Coffee created a tie between capri and coffee.

What I'm pointing out is that Mixy said that she could be convinced to vote for capri, while placing a vote for coffee. I gave reason to vote for capri, and she stuck to her coffee vote. I want to know why.
Actually my vote did not create a tie. Yes there was a tie at one point but it did not end in one and I was around at close to switch if needed. I voted for coffee? because her bouncer comment was weird and her explanations did not do anything to help clear it up or make it less sketchy imo.
 
except you switching to Coffee created a tie between capri and coffee.

What I'm pointing out is that Mixy said that she could be convinced to vote for capri, while placing a vote for coffee. I gave reason to vote for capri, and she stuck to her coffee vote. I want to know why.
Why are you so jazzed about someone not voting for the protector?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why are you so jazzed about someone not voting for the protector?
Because if she's a wolf, then it looks like she hedged her bets to avoid coming under scrutiny for lynching someone she knew would flip village. I wanted clarification, and got it, and now I feel better about it.
 
_____________________________________

Day 1 Lynch
​
So baby don't worry, you are my only
You won't be lonely, even if the sky is falling down
You'll be my only, no need to worry
Baby are you down down down down down
​
​
Every great party has a few basic prerequisites:

Good friends, awesome music, late night munchies, a GO BIG OR GO HOME mentality...and someone to make sure you're going to be all good when it's time to head home at the end of the night.

After all, you know that Uber's GPS isn't always the greatest -- and last time you tried to walk home, you ended up on your ex's doorstep banging the door and yelling "I HAVE A PIZZA HERE DOES THAT CHANGE ANYTHING" until he finally gave up and let you in. Yeah, ouch.

Probably better to ask your ever-faithful BFF to DD. She's got your back, always. She's the best.
​
...Probably can't drink that oversized Long Island Iced Tea you got her as a thank you for driving, though. It's ok, she knows you tried. *Pat pat*.

You have lynched @capri1722, The DD

Vanilla Village UPGRADED to DEATHPROOFER who could fully protect one player from death each cycle.



_____________________________________​


Up To Some Shenanigans

1. @WildZoo - Wubba dub dubz
2. @Melchizedek - "The one with the only normal name on the list"
3. @Animal Midwife - AM's wolf meta
4. @Crayola227 - Cray cray
5. @SARdoghandler - SARdines are salty so the salt is justified
6. @bryndiana.jones - bryndiana in the house
7. @Karabiner13 - Ka-razybiner13
8. @CoffeeQuestionMark - Alcohol?
9. @Lawper - Drunk Lawpy
10. @StayingPositive2017 - Get your Paws off me
11. @allieh8607 - Allie oop
12. @youngkal - youngKal-eidoscope
13. @PrincessButterCup - Princess B.C.
14. @SportPonies - Sporty Spice
15. @DVMDream - Na'Vi's bitch
16. @MixedAnimals77 - Sir Mixalot
17. @capri1722 - sunrise capri sun
18. @Miranda Senft - I find this to be aMOOSEing
19. @Coopah - Coopa Troopa
20. @dolphin106258 - Dolphin dive
21. @genny - genny I got your number
22. @tartesos - tarty

Crashed for the Night
17. @capri1722 , The DD - Deathproofer

Pub Crawl Coordinators
@PippyPony
@johnnaboo
It is now NIGHT ONE.
_________________​
Can I get all up in here?