Yale Decisions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
According to previous years, they won't determine tiers until they receive all of the waitlist return forms. My guess would be that they'll have info sometime in mid April, but last year's waitlistees didn't hear about their stance until mid May.

You seem to have some pretty good options so far njcaldwell. If you don't mind me asking, where are you leaning towards out of your current acceptances?

Members don't see this ad.

waitlisted in Davis, CA

Someone asked it earlier... if we call the admissions office, will they tell us if we are top tiered or soforth?

I called today, and I'm pretty sure that they said after May 15. I think maybe they take a second look at the applications to determine tiers after all of the responses have been received?

I called today, and I'm pretty sure that they said after May 15. I think maybe they take a second look at the applications to determine tiers after all of the responses have been received?

That would be torture if we have to wait until may :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
That would be torture if we have to wait until may :scared:

Unfortunately, if you look through last year's waitlist thread, most people were able to call in and get their tier breakdown around the third week of May.

Out of my current acceptances, I like UCSF. However, if yale lets me in that is still a valuable option.

At this point in the application cycle, is it better to address letters to Director Silverman or Dean Ment? I am currently waitlisted.

Hi there,

I got some good advice from an admissions department somewhere else that the etiquette is to address your letter to the person who signed the letter you received.

Siobhan