1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Yale waitlist is moving

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by alphacentauri, Apr 10, 2002.

1. alphacentauri

alphacentauri Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey everyone,
    Just wanted those waitlisted at Yale to know that the list has started to move. I got a call from them yesterday with the good news. Good luck to everyone else waiting!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats
    10+ Year Member

Did your waitlist letter say "You are high priority" or something to the effect that you just have a delayed acceptance. I know SWO got that letter...so wondering if you did too...

4. alphacentauri

alphacentauri Member
    10+ Year Member

Yes, my letter did say I was on the "high waitist", though it didn't really sound like a delayed acceptance the way they phrased it.

5. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Membership Revoked
    Removed

I got accepted off the waitlist today... Silverman called me about 6 PM central time and said they had made the decision about 20 minutes prior.

I never got a regular waitlist letter because I applied MD/PhD (so I got an MD/PhD waitlist letter instead). He said I was still on hold for MD/PhD, but offered me an MD-only acceptance.