Your SDN Username

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
firebird69guy said:
I fully restored a 1969 Firebird.

Here are the before pictures:
BEFORE BEFORE2

Here are the after pictures:

MY FIREBIRD
MY FIREBIRD2

Couldn't get 69FirebirdGuy in many programs because you have to start your SN with a letter, not a number.

Fun stuff. =)

Hey, that looks like my Corolla in the background: MY FIREBIRD2

Think you could make it look as cool as the Firebird? :D

Members don't see this ad.

My SDN name is actually my real name. I used the same for e-bay, other message boards and my e-mail address. This can mean that I am a slow person (I have a hard time remembering stuff) and a bland person (b/c I am not particularly creative). And my avatar speaks volumes about my arrested mental state.

aragonh said:
Aragon is province in Spain. Its also the place where the legendary Cid comes from.

But really, Aragon is a misspelled form of Aragorn (of Lord of the Rings). Found out it was misspelled after creating AOL account way back in the 90's, but kept it ever since.

H is the middle name.

Aragon, awesome avatar! Are you a fellow Caspar David Friedrich fan? I LOVE the master CDF! :love:

My name is quite self-explanatory. I love pineapples. I collect pineapple stuff. My whole apartment is furnished in random pineapple things: pineapple wall sconces, paintings with pineapples, pineapple towel and sheet sets, pineapple plates, pineapple silverware...to name just a few pineapple things I have. My obsession with things pineapple began while watching the Canadian television show Telefrancais in which a giant pineapple teaches children French. :)

I also happen to really like pina coladas and incorporate pineapples into a lot of my daily meals. If you're coming to dinner at my house you can be sure at least one course will have some pineapple in it. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
humuhumu said:
:idea: Closer To God?

Whoa! How did you guess it? I honestly didn't think anyone would! I guess it wasn't as tricky as I thought.

firebird69guy said:
I fully restored a 1969 Firebird.

Here are the before pictures:
BEFORE BEFORE2

Here are the after pictures:

MY FIREBIRD
MY FIREBIRD2

Couldn't get 69FirebirdGuy in many programs because you have to start your SN with a letter, not a number.

Fun stuff. =)
wow, pimp my ride anyone? that looks awesome :thumbup:

Mine is boring and self-explanatory.... my avatar is like the kiddie version of our school mascot too (RU knights)

I, too, am uncreative... blah...

Det. Frank Pembleton is my favorite character on my favorite TV show, Homicide: Life on the Streets

CTG said:
What do they usually call you?

Boyfriend calls me "Babe", parents call me "Karruca" (don't ask!), friends call me "Dr. my last name" now :)

Karina

I've been using the pets' names for a long time. This is just another one. The cat's name is Hobbes, but he prefers Hoberto as it is more pompous sounding. He's quite the arrogant son-of-a-gun.

CTG said:
Whoa! How did you guess it? I honestly didn't think anyone would! I guess it wasn't as tricky as I thought.

With Google all things are possible. ;)

humuhumu said:

haha, smart girl :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
humuhumu said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are funny. I can't believe you actually searched to figure out what her name meant. That's pretty hillarious.

gujuDoc said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are funny. I can't believe you actually searched to figure out what her name meant. That's pretty hillarious.

I can't resist a good challenge. Especially if I have better things to do.

hoberto said:
I've been using the pets' names for a long time. This is just another one. The cat's name is Hobbes, but he prefers Hoberto as it is more pompous sounding. He's quite the arrogant son-of-a-gun.

hahaha, LOL. That struck me really funny. Probably because I've always had cats and I know what attitudes they can have.

Mine's as creative and hard to figure out as many others here: D=first initial, G=last initial and I enjoy hiking. Hence DGhiker.

Vomitonme said:
i enjoy being vomited on

HAHHAHAHHAHA wtf???

i've been pulled over ~10 times total in 3 different states. oops.

strange thing is, my insurance hasn't gone up. :smuggrin:

Dr. because thats what I want to become,
Giggles because I like to joke around.

SpeedRacer said:
i've been pulled over ~10 times total in 3 different states. oops.

strange thing is, my insurance hasn't gone up. :smuggrin:

What are you driving that makes you impervious to insurance hikes? I got one ticket out-of-state, and it plagues me to this day...

RayhanS1282 said:
My SDN name is actually my real name.
i find it very hard to believe that rayhans1282 is "actually [your] real name"

dajimmers said:
What are you driving that makes you impervious to insurance hikes? I got one ticket out-of-state, and it plagues me to this day...

i have no idea! i heard that if you don't report your out of state tickets then they don't find out, but that just sounds stupid. i mean they have to know, right?