2016 medco fdu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey guys, I have made a page on fb for class of 2016... all of you who got accepted and attending FDU , please like the page so we can all stay in contact..

https://www.facebook.com/FduPharmacyClassOf2016#

Members don't see this ad.

When was youguys interview those who got the acceptance letter?

Last edited:
I know right???? we should make fb group ...i m gonna make it and post the link here...

I guess that makes us lab partners for the next for years buddy.....where did u undergrad again?...ur from jersey ...what part?

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess that makes us lab partners for the next for years buddy.....where did u undergrad again?...ur from jersey ...what part?

i finished my pre-reqs at Rutgers, i live in central jersey...in Union County...how about youi?

Congratulation. I have interview in next week. So ,please let me know about interview question.

Congratulation. I have interview in next week. So, please tell me about interview question and sample essay.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys! quick ques: how long did it take for you to receive an interview invite after pharmcas offically sent out your application?

hey guys! quick ques: how long did it take for you to receive an interview invite after pharmcas offically sent out your application?
I applied through their website and got confirmation email within 2 weeks. I should also tell you that I applied early on in the process somewhere in September. They probably got more applications at the beginning of the year and their responses might be slower.
Good luck!

BTW..the $500 deposit is refundable right??
We were told on the day of interview that the deposit is refundable. We were also told that anyone that make the second deposit before May 1st will be able to lock in the tuition for 2 years. Has anyone sent the 2nd deposit already?

We were told on the day of interview that the deposit is refundable. We were also told that anyone that make the second deposit before May 1st will be able to lock in the tuition for 2 years. Has anyone sent the 2nd deposit already?

i am about to send in my 1st deposit and i'll probably have to send my 2nd deposite too cause the school i m waiting from to hear abt my admission will start sending out acceptance letter in the beginning of may...

Hey everyone,

I just got an email for an interview next week. I was wondering if I could get some feedback from people who have already gone on an interview and/or have been accepted?

Thank you

Hey everyone,

I just got an email for an interview next week. I was wondering if I could get some feedback from people who have already gone on an interview and/or have been accepted?

Thank you

did u apply on pharmCAS or using the school's application?
also what are ur stats if u don't mind telling

did u apply on pharmCAS or using the school's application?
also what are ur stats if u don't mind telling
No I hate pharmcas lol. I submitted my application using the application on the FDU website before they even joined pharmcas.

who else got accepted ??? i know 3 ppl here who got accepted anyone else???

does everyone here know what medco is?

Can anyone PM me about the interview process? What did they ask on the interview? Mine is coming up shortly and I am freaking out.....:scared:

I hope to see you in the fall!!!!!!!

I PM'ed u....

Hello, I have an interview coming up. Information anyone pleeeeasssse??

i have an interview tomorrow please tell me the questions who already had an interview with fdu thankssssssss:confused:

Hey guys, i emailed Tracy and asked where my application stands, she said it is currently starting to get reviewed. How long did it take you all to get a response as in interview, or rejection, etc. Anyone know my chances? (BS-Chemistry, 1 sem. grad student, 2 years as pharm tech, 10 months pharmaceutical research exp)??

Thanks!

Did you apply through PharmCas or directly to the school? I'm gettin the vibe from this forum that most of the people that have interviewed/gotten in applied directly to the school :confused:

Did you apply through PharmCas or directly to the school? I'm gettin the vibe from this forum that most of the people that have interviewed/gotten in applied directly to the school :confused:
The school joined PharmCas in late Jan. So most people that applied earlier applied directly. It probably doesn't matter how you applied. Good luck on your interview.

does everyone here know what medco is?
The school is called Medco school of pharmacy because it received a large donation from Medco. Medco is not running the school, FDU is. Whether you like the company or not, shouldn't affect your opinion of the school. Medco has been giving 10,000 scholarships to pharmacy students for years and whether we approve or not of the company we as pharmacy students should be grateful to them for that.

i applied on March 6th, through the school application, not pharmcas. And it's barely under review :/

I just got my Rejection letter. I guess ima Take the PCATs over. Life goes on.

interviewed on Jan 31....via the website....pharmcas is quite slow....is ur applying later then september ....fyi

Did any accepted student receive a confirmation after submitting their $500 Acceptance fee??? I sent my deposit via check last week and I am not sure if they received it or not. in the email it said the last day to pay my deposit was March 23rd. I called the admissions office but no one picked up so i left a msg.. I am little bit worried now...

I did it online.....then a week later i got a confirmation....

what did you put as your "student data tel id"... i dnt have any ID number...

i put my 6 digit bday MMDDYY........they confirmed it so watever

All i know is I sent them 500$ ...and they got it....so watt everrrr loll

Has anyone that applied through PharmCas heard anything? Even regarding reception of the app?