2020-2021 Marian University College of Osteopathic Medicine (MU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone have the 2021 match list? I saw the one on their website but it didn’t give the actual match locations, just the percentage of students matched into each specialty.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you URM?
Yes. But I wouldn’t get into that toxic idea that’s the only thing that got me in. I had a really hectic life story I persevered through and for undergrad I was taking 4-5 upper division science classes and getting 4.0 all those semesters.

Reactions: 2 users
I just spoke with someone from the admissions office. She said the class is currently full but it usually doesn’t stay that way. They will continue reviewing people on the waitlist as spots open up!

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if it is too late to respond to the direct admit offer? I just emailed Richard Nussle but didn't know if anyone else had an idea

Does anyone know if it is too late to respond to the direct admit offer? I just emailed Richard Nussle but didn't know if anyone else had an idea
I emailed him last week and haven’t heard anything back lol I got an automated response saying he was out of the office until Tuesday (I sent the email last money so I assumed it meant last Tuesday). I might call and see because I’m definitely interested lol

I emailed him last week and haven’t heard anything back lol I got an automated response saying he was out of the office until Tuesday (I sent the email last money so I assumed it meant last Tuesday). I might call and see because I’m definitely interested lol
Okay sweet, I might email Linda Overholt or call tomorrow then! The website says for the normal BMS the priority deadline was June 15, but applications are due Aug 1st

Okay sweet, I might email Linda Overholt or call tomorrow then! The website says for the normal BMS the priority deadline was June 15, but applications are due Aug 1st
The information session was June 17, so I assume the august 1st deadline would make sense. Definitely let me know what you find out! Lol

The information session was June 17, so I assume the august 1st deadline would make sense. Definitely let me know what you find out! Lol
The deadline was 2 weeks after the email came out i think and the deposit was due by june 22, class registration already happened etc, so not sure if they will still add ppl in so def ask!!

Reactions: 1 users
The deadline was 2 weeks after the email came out i think and the deposit was due by june 22, class registration already happened etc, so not sure if they will still add ppl in so def ask!!
Welp, I certainly have a call to make tomorrow then. Frustrating if it was really 2 weeks because no where did it say that on the email :(

Welp, I certainly have a call to make tomorrow then. Frustrating if it was really 2 weeks because no where did it say that on the email :(
Definitely email Mr. Nussle! I just got off the phone with him and he gave me all the details so email him if you're interested.

Members don't see this ad :)
Definitely email Mr. Nussle! I just got off the phone with him and he gave me all the details so email him if you're interested.
I just got off the phone with him too! To anyone else interested, they said they are looking to fill 10-15 direct admit spots in the BMS program this year, so if you received that email invite, it is still an option!

I just got off the phone with him too! To anyone else interested, they said they are looking to fill 10-15 direct admit spots in the BMS program this year, so if you received that email invite, it is still an option!
ahhhh i wish we could do the classes online so i didn’t have to move yet

Are there any current MUCOM students on this thread that I can DM? I've been accepted and have some questions about the school/program

Accepted just a few minutes ago from the WL!

Hello everyone, I am applying here for the current cycle and am trying to answer the secondary question on how covid affected you and was wondering if you all used your covid essay from the primaries or wrote something different?

Hello everyone, I am applying here for the current cycle and am trying to answer the secondary question on how covid affected you and was wondering if you all used your covid essay from the primaries or wrote something different?
I wrote something different!

Hello, any current second-4th year students here? I got accepted and have questions about the school!!!

• Love