2020-2021 University of Chicago

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got a waitlist offer Saturday morning!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Having trouble focusing at work and can't stop refreshing. Feels like early March again

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Can you get by at Pritzker without a car during MS3-4?
Seems like you can! Everything is a walkable distance (depending on where you live, max 30 ish minutes) and also public transportation is super accessible (either through the UChicago shuttle system or CTA). There are rotations at Northshore in Evanston (which I'm 80% sure is optional) but either way, Pritzker can place you in housing up there if you don't have a car or don't want to drive.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone have updates on the size of the group me?
Close to full class size but I think MTSPs are also included in the chat; also not sure how many people just havent dropped out of the groupme post decision day.

What I would do to receive the call this week😅 starting my 2022 app and trying to move on though haha

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Great, another day full of pain and anxiety

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Has anyone tried manifesting an acceptance? Did it work? If so, please share some tips?

Anyone want to take one for the team and contact admissions? Lol. I been bugging them for the past week :)

I just joined SDN to comment, but got off the waitlist earlier last week. Looks like there were a couple more who did too (+7-8ish).

Has anyone talked to admissions and confirmed whether the class is full/if there will likely be more movement?
From Ms. Sharp-Kellar:

Thank you so much for checking in. Our class is currently full, and unfortunately it’s impossible to know whether we will have additional movement or not – at this point, it all depends on whether we have admitted students defer to next year or receive an offer of a waitlist elsewhere, which is so different every year.

Withdrew from WL. Gl everyone that is still on the WL!

• Care
Also withdrew from the WL, cheers starting our medical journey regardless of where we end up <3