2021-2022 University of Chicago (Pritzker)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wait idk if you meant to quote my reply or not😂 I was accepted but idk how many As have been given out yet

Also MSAR, just says “no info provided” under waitlist movement 😬
*cries*

Members don't see this ad.

why is this thread just me freaking out. I swear this will be my last freaking out post unless someone engages lmao!
feeling AAAAAA in anticipation of As beginning to go out tomorrow
what is yalls strategy? keeping your phone within reach or putting your phone far far away to try to not think about it?

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
why is this thread just me freaking out. I swear this will be my last freaking out post unless someone engages lmao!
feeling AAAAAA in anticipation of As beginning to go out tomorrow
what is yalls strategy? keeping your phone within reach or putting your phone far far away to try to not think about it?
Im so confused you are holding 2 acceptances right now (according to your previous posts) just take a chill pill and step back from SDN for a bit, leave the neuroticism to students waiting for their first acceptance. I say this with no ill-intent just concern for your stress levels 😂

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Im so confused you are holding 2 acceptances right now (according to your previous posts) just take a chill pill and step back from SDN for a bit, leave the neuroticism to students waiting for their first acceptance. I say this with no ill-intent just concern for your stress levels 😂
that is fair--I just want to get into my dream school 😭
but yes good luck to everyone waiting for their first A! fingers crossed for tomorrow

Last edited:
Have yet to get an A so I’m just hoping for the best tomorrow. Really hoping Uchicago comes through 😩😩

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
thank you thank you 🥰 I’m hoping the same for y’all as well!!

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Did they announce A’s coming tomorrow?
One, why are we applying to all the same schools. Nice to see you again friend :)

Two, they did not, but in last year's thread they sent As the Wed/Thurs of the last week of Feb. ofc things could be different this year!

Good luck today everyone! I will not be active today or tomorrow for my own sake, but congratulations times 1000 in advance to everyone that gets a call
Also if the end of the day comes and nobody reported any calls I would really appreciate it if someone PMed me that info (I will get an email so I don't actually have to visit this cursed website). Thanks to everyone for understanding (or at least dealing with) my stress over this school for the last few months. We're almost done, one way or another :)

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Good luck today everyone! I will not be active today or tomorrow for my own sake, but congratulations times 1000 in advance to everyone that gets a call
Also if the end of the day comes and nobody reported any calls I would really appreciate it if someone PMed me that info (I will get an email so I don't actually have to visit this cursed website). Thanks to everyone for understanding (or at least dealing with) my stress over this school for the last few months. We're almost done, one way or another :)
even though it might not even be today i barely slept last night lol. good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was seriously considering not coming on here to check if anyone got calls but clearly, I couldn’t help myself 😂😂😭

• Haha
Is it the majority of acceptances that come out soon or like the leftovers of the cycle? Last year's thread looked barren A-wise.

Just wondering, did the school say that? I was under the impression that the majority of As will be going out this week
I was too. At least that’s what the interview website says. Granted, the website said A’s would start in Oct (which didn’t happen) so I’m taking it with a grain of salt.

School did not say that, you can compare stuff to last year’s thread.
Wrong. Direct quote:

“Acceptance notification will begin in October 2021 and will continue through the first week of March in 2022. While we do expect to grant small numbers of acceptances during the fall, the vast majority of accepted students will hear back in late February or early March. Rejections and waitlist invitations will not be sent out until late February or early March.”

I got a spam call from a chicago number just now and my resting heartrate increased by at least 50 bpm

• Care
  • Wow
FBI definitely laughing. They know what they’re doing

Sorry y'all for getting everyone so excited about decisions coming out today. I guess tomorrow is the day! Or Friday. Or Monday lmao. It's been a stressful day for all of us... sending love to all of us

Reactions: 3 users
Could also be next week
I wish we could just get a date so we actually know when to be stressed instead of just... stressing from the end of Feb into early March haha

ANXIETY THROUGH THE ROOOOOOF

Aaaaahhhh. Kinda hoping it happens today kinda hoping it doesn't.

I feel like calls would have gone out already if they were releasing decisions this week, I think next week it is
Didn't someone say that 2 years ago, calls started going out on a Thursday evening?

This is the decision I'm most anxious for. My partner is from Illinois and I'd really like to move back there because I feel so bad about having him move all the way to New England to be with me :'( Got not so great news from two schools last week so I don't know how much more my little heart can take. I'm trying to manifest that we'll finally hear back today.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
This is the decision I'm most anxious for. My partner is from Illinois and I'd really like to move back there because I feel so bad about having him move all the way to New England to be with me :'( Got not so great news from two schools last week so I don't know how much more my little heart can take. I'm trying to manifest that we'll finally hear back today.
This cycle is so draining, and it has such a toll on the people around us. I really hope it works out for you! Screw those other schools. Let's get those calls today :)

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Hoping the best for you!! 🤞🏽

• Care
Didn't someone say that 2 years ago, calls started going out on a Thursday evening?
Yeah I think they started relatively late and then continued into the next day. I’m going to try not to think about it as best I can until the weekend but it’s so difficult not to 😩

Yeah I think they started relatively late and then continued into the next day. I’m going to try not to think about it as best I can until the weekend but it’s so difficult not to 😩
I just don't want bad news before the weekend. Aka absence of a call.

No way!!! Got the call a short while ago with the A (IS). Never thought in a million years I would have the chance to come here. Thanks so much all for the pointers and heads up along the way, and wishing you the best.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
No way!!! Got the call a short while ago with the A (IS). Never thought in a million years I would have the chance to come here. Thanks so much all for the pointers and heads up along the way, and wishing you the best.
Congratulations!!! When did you interview?

• Love
S***ing and crying. I hate this wait. The next lucky soul to get an A, please ask if calls are also going out tomorrow!! Also congrats to everyone that got in

• Care
Please let me phone be blessed by a phone call today

From UChicago. Not Iowa lmao

• Haha
DAMNNNN yall some lucky souls, congrats!!!! Im absolutely panicking

• Care
Congrats to everyone who got in already, and I’m sure there will be many more the next day or two!