2020-2021 University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine (UNECOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm really hoping there will be one last wave šŸ„ŗ
Same, They were a bit late with interview invites so I'm hoping they will also be with WL movement

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Hey y'all, Interviewed with UNEcom 1/19 (I think) and got waitlisted sometime after in like february/march (I think lol).

Got accepted today from the WL. Will be withdrawing my acceptance.

Best of luck this cycle-- remember whatever happens will happen- we're all on our own paths :)
So I guess you can still get off the waitlist if you pay a deposit at another school?

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope not! The number of people in the facebook group keep going up so they must still be pulling people off the waitlist?

Reactions: 1 users
To accepted students: how soon after you received your first acceptance email did the "commit to enroll" option become available?

TO ACCEPTED STUDENTS: how many seats are currently taken for the class of 2025? Please help the rest of us out by sharing this information.

TO EVERYONE ELSE: Any waitlist movement this week?

Reactions: 5 users
Two weeks until orientation... Do we think there will be any waitlist movement? :(

Reactions: 3 users
Just accepted, will be withdrawing, good luck!

EDIT: on waitlist since February I believe.

Reactions: 4 users
Guess thereā€™s no more waitlist movement since orientation is Monday? ā˜¹ļø

Reactions: 1 user
Guess thereā€™s no more waitlist movement since orientation is Monday? ā˜¹ļø
No! It's not over yet! Their FAQ sheet said they try and notify by the first week in July and orientation but they reserve the right to notify up until July 9th. While it may be small, there is still a chance someone enrolled at UNE gets accepted off a waitlist to their dream school and jumps ship.

Reactions: 1 users