2021-2022 Liberty University (LUCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well, I thought I wasn't going to get the call after the "melt", but after finding work and settling in for another year, I got the call for a full A this morning. Can't even believe it. See you all in Lynchburg. Gonna be a busy few weeks.
I was in the same boat! I got my full A about a week ago. I had already gotten a job and was a few days off signing a lease too! Good luck finding a place, there are definitely still some places with openings, just keep looking! See you in Lynchburg!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Hello, guys just got the full A a few days ago. I'm still trying to figure out the living arrangements. I'm posting to see if any incoming or current students would be interested in sharing a place. If so feel free to send me a dm and we can discuss it further in detail.

Hello, guys just got the full A a few days ago. I'm still trying to figure out the living arrangements. I'm posting to see if any incoming or current students would be interested in sharing a place. If so feel free to send me a dm and we can discuss it further in detail.
Join the class Facebook page, there will be people there looking for roommates, or there might be a class groupme.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there! Got the full A one week ago and I've been trying to get onto the facebook group but haven't been able to do so. Is there a class groupme or anyone that can add me to the group? Also trying to look for possible roommates if anyone is looking for one :) Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi there! Got the full A one week ago and I've been trying to get onto the facebook group but haven't been able to do so. Is there a class groupme or anyone that can add me to the group? Also trying to look for possible roommates if anyone is looking for one :) Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Maybe try messaging one of the admins of the Facebook group !

I've also been trying to join too.

Just got an II for Fall 2022 lol

Any advice for the interview? They said it would just be a 30 minute interview with one of the ADCOM representations