2021-2022 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any current students here have advice on ordering the medical equipment? Is it worth it to just shell out for one of their packages or try to find it cheaper elsewhere?
I ended up buying the cheaper one of their packages. I did some browsing for the items on the list that go with their requirements and It does look to be cheaper to get their package.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Random question but is there a dress code on campus?

Reactions: 1 user
Is this a new thing? Because the scrub thing is currently not the case for my class
Think it’s new. I was talking with a current student and showed her the Facebook post Maria Harris made and she confirmed previous classes wore whatever they wanted.

Members don't see this ad :)
I saw on the group me that they are not that strict on the business casual everyday , not sure how true that is but that's what was said

Well guys, I’ll take that GroupMe as well - guess what just happened!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
[mention]MoneyGlass [/mention][mention]CaptObvious [/mention] wow… congrats! Nothing for me my don’t stop believing attitude is dwindling friends. Congrats to all of you!!

[mention]MoneyGlass [/mention][mention]CaptObvious [/mention] wow… congrats! Nothing for me my don’t stop believing attitude is dwindling friends. Congrats to all of you!!
I’m sorry man, if it came to me finally then you have to be hearing something!

Also as far as I understand, the student officers are making campus specific group mes closer to the start of school, but until then someone made a combined one just to chit chat in. I’ll put the link

You're invited to my new group 'LMU-DCOM c/o 2026' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Also as far as I understand, the student officers are making campus specific group mes closer to the start of school, but until then someone made a combined one just to chit chat in. I’ll put the link

You're invited to my new group 'LMU-DCOM c/o 2026' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe
I would join it now but I can’t get my password and had to submit a ticket with Microsoft.

Soon, though!

Does anyone know who I need to contact to be put on the Knoxville campus waitlist?

I will be withdrawing my A here tomorrow. Good luck guys!

I was told by admissions that there is a housing shortage in Knxoville. I guess that Is not the case in Harrogate. Lol
Shortage is a bit of an understatement. I went to about a dozen apartment complexes within about a 20 minute radius of the Knoxville campus. None had any availability and all had months long waitlists. The longest waitlist I saw was 7 months for just a 1 bedroom.

• Wow
Well friends, try to enjoy the weekend. I know I’ve always been the first to encourage and keep hoping but I think my hoping has finally run out, or is coming very close to it. Seeing all these A’s and none of them being for me has really drained me. If anyone still waiting wants to DM me to talk, go right ahead and I’ll be lurking next week too. I guess we’ll see what a new week brings!!

Congrats to all here who’ve gotten that call! Way to go future doctors🩺
giphy.gif

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Well friends, try to enjoy the weekend. I know I’ve always been the first to encourage and keep hoping but I think my hoping has finally run out, or is coming very close to it. Seeing all these A’s and none of them being for me has really drained me. If anyone still waiting wants to DM me to talk, go right ahead and I’ll be lurking next week too. I guess we’ll see what a new week brings!!

Congrats to all here who’ve gotten that call! Way to go future doctors🩺
giphy.gif
still following this thread because I wanna see you win @dontstopbelieving7! you seem to have such a positive spirit, someone anyone would love having as their doctor one day. I know these words will probably feel empty among the anxiety and stress of waiting, but just know you’ve got one more person in your corner 😊

Reactions: 2 users
still following this thread because I wanna see you win @dontstopbelieving7! you seem to have such a positive spirit, someone anyone would love having as their doctor one day. I know these words will probably feel empty among the anxiety and stress of waiting, but just know you’ve got one more person in your corner

You have no idea how much this means to me. Thank you for rooting for me. Maybe next week is the week???
giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 users
still following this thread because I wanna see you win @dontstopbelieving7! you seem to have such a positive spirit, someone anyone would love having as their doctor one day. I know these words will probably feel empty among the anxiety and stress of waiting, but just know you’ve got one more person in your corner 😊
Well said!! Add me to the corner @dontstopbelieving7 ! I’m still following this thread until i see you get that acceptance! Hope to see you on campus soon!

Reactions: 5 users