2022-2023 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is DCOM p/f or graded

Graded. Here are the details:
IMG_8338.png

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Pulled my acceptance today at Knoxville. Hope it goes to one of you! Good luck!

Reactions: 5 users
Do you think they go in order of interview dates for taking people off the WL? I interviewed in February and I'm still waiting to hear back.

Do you think they go in order of interview dates for taking people off the WL? I interviewed in February and I'm still waiting to hear back.
Don’t think so. Some people who interviewed in April have been taken off. I interviewed in March… still waiting

LMU-DCOM group me: You're invited to my new group 'LMU-DCOM Class of 2027' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Harrogate groupme: You're invited to my new group 'LMU-DCOM (Harrogate) Class of ‘27' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

How long do you have?
that depends on the school, could be a day, could be a week. But the traffic guidelines do say you gotta only hold one acceptance after May 15

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
My fiancé and I will both be withdrawing our seats today good luck for those of you still on the waitlist!

Reactions: 3 users
My fiancé and I will both be withdrawing our seats today good luck for those of you still on the waitlist!
Congrats. Its awesome that you both got chances to go together at not one but TWO places.

Reactions: 2 users