2021-2022 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
giphy.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Every day at this time, I have gotten a spam call. That’s just weird.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I GOT THE CALL- interviewed Feb 18. waitlisted ever since. Accepted today at 3:30!

Reactions: 3 users
how did you approach on writing the second letter of intent?
Just told them what I have been up to/improved upon since my previous letter of intent! as well as re-expressed my strong desire to attend LMU-DCOM

Reactions: 2 users
Seems that they’re focusing on only earlier interviews, so I’m just going to stop looking here since it’s probably gonna be the same thing everyday.

Congrats to all that have heard, and best of luck to everyone else.

I got the A call today! Interview 3/11. I quit my doctors office job and retook my mcat April 29th. Got my score back on 5/31 and got my call 2 days later! Goodluck to everyone on the waitlist!! Hang in there, I’m rooting for you!!

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got off the waitlist !! interview 3/11 , waitlisted 3/28 , sent in two letters of intent , good luck everyone !

I hope they get to the April interviewees soon

For those of you who got accepted do you know where it says what campus ?

Yeah looks like they’re only doing March.

Congrats, but can they look at anyone else lol

It really seems like sending an LOI has been beneficial to those who got pulled off. I just sent one with some minor updates. Hopefully, this helps me... :/

It really seems like sending an LOI has been beneficial to those who got pulled off. I just sent one with some minor updates. Hopefully, this helps me... :/

I’m making one right now as well! I sent one earlier, but I had held off on another one because I don’t really have that many “updates” but I plan to talk about how much I love the school. I hope it helps too!

I sent one a few weeks ago, and it has done nothing so I am not sure if it does affect anything.

Reactions: 2 users
withdrawing my seat as i just got accepted to a school closer to home. goodluck

Reactions: 6 users
Did they send out an email with the vaccinations and titers we need to do or is there some way I can find that ?

Last edited:
Did they send out an email with the vaccinations and titers we need to do or is there some way I can find that ?
So once you submit the matriculation agreement and deposit you should get an email to create an account with Castle Branch and instructions

Is there a whatsapp or group be for the incoming class ?

Time to see if the letters helped any of you, maybe today or next week?

Congrats! When did you interview?
Looking a bit back, looks like January.

Well everyone, looks like I am not going to be getting it so it was nice knowing you all. To the next cycle it is, hopefully not to get the same result.

Anyone part of the Knoxville campus GroupMe that can help get me added?

Has anyone gotten their campus preference ? Also does anyone know of anyone who goes to the harrogate campus but lives in Knoxville ? I've heard people do that but I was curious as to how that is

Withdrawing my A here!

Reactions: 3 users
You guys...... I just got the call. I'm shaking and crying. All of the emotions are flowing right now! This was my only WL. Don't give up hope!!!!

Reactions: 10 users