2022-2023 Brown (Alpert)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know how late in the cycle they send II? lucky to have dodged the past few R waves, but this is my top choice and would really like to hear back

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone who got the mistake II email get a pre-II R? I did and I've managed to dodge the R wave thus. Wondering if there's still a chance

i really hope they have more IIs to give. i think they were done this time last year

Reactions: 2 users
For those who have received an acceptance, is anyone else having issues uploading required financial aid documents to the Self-Service Banner?
I know you asked this a while ago and I was having a similar problem but figured out that if you log into the SSB, go to financial aid, then medical students, then upload unsatisfied requirements, you should be able to get everything in there! I'd recommend using Acrobat to compress your pdfs though because everything has to be under 2000 kb which is not a lot...

Pre-II R received this morning. OOS applicant complete on 07/08/22. Best of luck to everyone!

Pre-II R this morning complete sometime early July

do you guys think if we haven't been rejected yet, we are still being considered or they just haven't gotten to us yet? also, I spoke with admissions and they said their last interview week is the 3rd week of feb. so hopefully, there is a round or 2 of II to go out still

Reactions: 1 users
do you guys think if we haven't been rejected yet, we are still being considered or they just haven't gotten to us yet? also, I spoke with admissions and they said their last interview week is the 3rd week of feb. so hopefully, there is a round or 2 of II to go out still
optimistic: there will be last-minute round of invites
less optimistic: if anyone cancels their upcoming II, they will pull from us who are still in the running
worse possibility: they haven't gotten to us yet in terms of sending our pre-II Rs
worst case: our application got lost and they will only notice once their cycle is just about over.

Reactions: 5 users
oh wow if the last interview week is the third week of Feb, then i wonder if any IIs are still left to go around....*sigh*

Reactions: 1 user
To clarify aforementioned statements, when I received II this past weekend, the interview dates available were end of 2nd week Feb

Reactions: 1 users
Does anybody know when decisions come out for December interviews? Have some decisions already come out for December or was anyone given a date to expect to hear back?

I have an interview tomorrow and have not received any information. When should I expect an email with the zoom link . Any advice for the interview Thx!!!

Is waitlist movement after April 30th? Also, anyone know the actual chances of getting off of it? Sitting at 25th percentile MCAT so not really too optimistic.

For those who have heard back post-II, did you get a call or email or both?

I need more anxiety in this thread, y’all. Decisions are coming out today. Where is the famous premed neuroticism?

AHHHH A via email just now!

Edit: LM 70, WARS 85 interviewed early December, URM

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Waitlist at Brown. Hilarious, my interviewer said “I’m the type of applicant that gets accepted outright, no need to even go to committee.”

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Waitlist at Brown. Hilarious, my interviewer said “I’m the type of applicant that gets accepted outright, no need to even go to committee.”

Never listen to them when they say anything like this. Happens way too often and anecdotally seems to be correlated with a negative outcome.

Reactions: 1 user